Jenny Nicholson / Jennifer Elizabeth Nicholson / @JennyENicholson / @spider_jewel - Delusional, FAS suffering Disney Shill and SJW, may or may not fuck a giant Porg

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I find her obnoxious, i don't really like sheltered rich horse girls like her, her content seems so shallow too and mostly centers around very asinine things and worshipping already mainstream products but at the same time i cannot really find any good reason for hating other than me not liking the kind of person she is, like, i cannot really make a solid argument against her or her content outside of my own feels and idiosincracy. As far as youtubers go it could be a lot worse, nothing she makes is inmediatly offensive really, she is the definition of milquetoast.
She's unironically enthusiastic about things she actually likes, and that endears her to the nerds who desperately need even a parasocial relationship with a female, and I seriously doubt she's unaware that doing her rants on a bed doesn't have implications. She also manages not to freak out too much when what she encourages actually happens, like the foot fetish shit.

Ash Gassem

kiwifarms.net
Watched her review of Dear Evan Hansen tonight. It's quite long, and covers something I've never heard of, but I stuck with it because it was honestly pretty funny. Very early on, my jewdar went fucking nuts, so I paused the video and searched 'Dear Evan Hansen,' and of course was totally vindicated. A lot of her commentary centers around how the thing is tonedeaf, and alien, and outright weird. I was just sitting here laughing to myself: "she doesn't know."

Chaotic Pizzaparty

kiwifarms.net
Her Vampire Diaries review is fantastic but I have yet to watch her new video. I am new to the thread as I only recently discovered her when I was looking into the decline and come across her Brony video. It was very interesting too and covered a lot. Her theme park videos are fantastic and really interesting. I find with Jenny she only makes content on stuff she enjoys.

Me and my partner still meme Jenna noo!!!!

There is something honestly endearing about Jenny though like very wholesome, I think because she never really swears and is very PG. I only just learnt about her ties to other creators personally Ralph is chill. She is very normal compared to them and never raises politics but that is because she probably is much more self-aware.

Last edited:

Ash Gassem

kiwifarms.net
doesn't know that The Jews™ made the movie. which is apparently a big deal to the person you're asking.
"The jews" make most movies. This thing was written by a jew, stars a jew as the lead, and is just generally very thoroughly jewish. It's why it's so alien and odd. The behavior of the lead character is very typically jewy, and that strikes non-jews as creepy and weird, but the jews who produced it are tone-deaf, and therefore fail to see that it will come off that way. Once you're aware of it, it's not hard to notice.

Kramer on the phone

the lolcow's advocate
kiwifarms.net
She's unironically enthusiastic about things she actually likes, and that endears her to the nerds who desperately need even a parasocial relationship with a female, and I seriously doubt she's unaware that doing her rants on a bed doesn't have implications. She also manages not to freak out too much when what she encourages actually happens, like the foot fetish shit.
yep. I remember first seeing her being waifued on /tv/ and the consensus was she was cool because she wasn't a pandering cunt like Olivia Munn or the Camel. She clearly enjoyed the weird shit she nerded out about and as you can see from her output she focuses on stuff that nerdier women would enjoy (slash fics, musicals, hallmark films, the vampire diaries, ponies, trashy reality shows, etc.)

like others said she's also way smarter and self-aware than other e-celebs too. Shes been around for years and clearly was on her way to better things as you can see by her appearances on the honest trailers channel years ago and her photos with contra and Lindsey Ellis. She doesn't tip the boat too much and when she does release content its usually top tier.

Having said all that, we don't know whats in her exclusive content. but the fact that not a single one of her paypigs has gotten fed up with her and decided to a-log means its probably just slightly lower quality but shorter still enjoyable videos.

FallOfGrumps

kiwifarms.net
yep. I remember first seeing her being waifued on /tv/ and the consensus was she was cool because she wasn't a pandering cunt like Olivia Munn or the Camel. She clearly enjoyed the weird shit she nerded out about and as you can see from her output she focuses on stuff that nerdier women would enjoy (slash fics, musicals, hallmark films, the vampire diaries, ponies, trashy reality shows, etc.)

like others said she's also way smarter and self-aware than other e-celebs too. Shes been around for years and clearly was on her way to better things as you can see by her appearances on the honest trailers channel years ago and her photos with contra and Lindsey Ellis. She doesn't tip the boat too much and when she does release content its usually top tier.

Having said all that, we don't know whats in her exclusive content. but the fact that not a single one of her paypigs has gotten fed up with her and decided to a-log means its probably just slightly lower quality but shorter still enjoyable videos.
Yeah, she just never striked me as a lolcow for these reasons. She is just some nerd with an ugly face doing video reviews. I feel like you need to humiliate yourself publicly to be more of a lolcow. She really hasn't done much. Her content is boring, and her controversies are underwhelming.

waffle

kiwifarms.net
Her reputation/image management is amazing, frankly. She always freaks out just the right amount without ever going into too much detail or drawing too much heat.

Does anyone know what kind of paywall content does she offer other than videos? I guess what I'm really wondering is if she actually interacts with her simps much, or if they have to make due with her videos and posts?

glib

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Her reputation/image management is amazing, frankly. She always freaks out just the right amount without ever going into too much detail or drawing too much heat.

Does anyone know what kind of paywall content does she offer other than videos? I guess what I'm really wondering is if she actually interacts with her simps much, or if they have to make due with her videos and posts?
Its because the number one rule on the internet is knowing which battles to fight. She doesnt feel the need to defend herself against anything, because theres nothing she does that is against the grain. even if she dislikes something its still socially acceptable.

Theres nothing challenging or educational about her content if you know anything shes talking about.

New Account

kiwifarms.net

She does 1 video per month about a topic that is voted on. They are 20-40 minutes long. So she really doesnt need to do youtube videos since she just keeps getting more patreon supporters. I think the badcars jenny website posted earlier has links to the videos.

The only thing she offers is voting, name in videos, and previews.

Small Obama

kiwifarms.net
Some ancient Skylarky pics, courtesy of another thread.

skylark4.png

The rumors are true! Tranny ho!