Jenny Nicholson / Jennifer Elizabeth Nicholson / @JennyENicholson / @spider_jewel - Delusional, FAS suffering Disney Shill and SJW, may or may not fuck a giant Porg

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

b0x

who thinks KF is 2006 4chan
kiwifarms.net
"I'm uncomfortable with all the banal shit my autistic ass has been posting to public websites for a decade being available for people to see, but not enough to actually do anything about it such as delete it, just make Spoony-esque whinefests about, also and naturally, on public websites".

This is the type of shit that gets people thinking she's ripe to turn into a cow. What a dumb bitch.

I'm more impressed Jenny was able to simply wipe an entire wikipedia page about herself just because it made her feel uncomfortable, not that anything slanderous was used. Apparently she has more power online than most CEO's and politicians.

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm more impressed Jenny was able to simply wipe an entire wikipedia page about herself just because it made her feel uncomfortable, not that anything slanderous was used. Apparently she has more power online than most CEO's and politicians.
If you're not really notable, it's not that hard to cite some BLP policy that justifies removing you. A lot of articles there really shouldn't be there, like John Flynt's.

b0x

kiwifarms.net
1637381265412.jpeg

1631849460754-1.jpeg

1632594550740.png

Last edited:

Commodus

kiwifarms.net
Checking to see if she has a wikipedia article today or not (don't see one), I see some bugman journalist decided to write about this in 2019, including some quotes from her:
https://onezero.medium.com/wikipedia-doesnt-know-what-to-do-with-almost-famous-people-f4776193488c
Archive
(The author, not her): "The Wikipedia platform is leveraged as a tool for abuse." LOL.
But seriously, if you're happy to be internet famous with 13k patrons for making videos in your bedroom, you have to accept the downsides like information YOU made public online being collated. Even if you posted it long before you had any idea you would be an e-celeb.

waffle

kiwifarms.net
I guess leaks are possible, but not everyone takes nude pictures of themselves and afaik we have zero indication that Jenny even has a dating life. She certainly is less of an insecure pickme than June.
I'm sorry to say there's a good chance we'll never see this woman naked.

There is a TV Chan affiliated image board that's linked further up the thread, it's pretty fucking wild and the level of simpery is astounding - but, they did put together a decent circumstantial case based on stalking the hell out of he social posts and such that she has a secret boyfriend/husband.

eequalsmc2

kiwifarms.net
There is a TV Chan affiliated image board that's linked further up the thread, it's pretty fucking wild and the level of simpery is astounding - but, they did put together a decent circumstantial case based on stalking the hell out of he social posts and such that she has a secret boyfriend/husband.

I don't think he'll ever even get a mention, let alone an appearance, in any of Jenny's content. Confirming that she is not single will probably turn off a lot of her fans who are watching only for a chance to date/hook up with her.

Chilson

kiwifarms.net
These e-thots are the most hypocritical bunch out there.

They will bitch and moan about how no one actually gives a shit about them as people and only care about their body. But whenever anyone starts putting the dots together that they are in a relationship or something else that tends to drive away simps they immediately call harassment and "stalking" to get the shit stripped from the web because they know they would lose a good portion of their simp bucks if the tards knew.

b0x

kiwifarms.net

Yeah I've been bored, so I've been reading through it. The not only go through her social media and her likes, but her circle of friends too, to see what shes doing with others.

Laziness
jn.jpg
1633835051062.jpg

Wikifeet
jn3.jpg

According to the board she drinks quite often, usually on trips with other Breadtubers
1641445646145.jpg

1641356547223.jpg

She was also able to get her page on the youtube fandom wiki taken down.
1624404834005.jpeg

The fan board also theorizes shes a secret SJW after they checked all her liked tweets.
1629417833846.jpeg

Remember, these aren't haters. This is her fan board saying this stuff.

Last edited:

Kramer on the phone

the lolcow's advocate
kiwifarms.net
i mean she's a woman unless she's a volcel she has a boyfriend. its literally as easy as a swipe, especially without the fame, regardless of how you look you're getting 1000+ options. And if she was a volcel she would be a hardcore lolcow, again the only women not in a relationship are usually looking for one (aka looking for a good option) women usually monkeybranch from one dick to the next anyways. Literally the only times a woman is single is if they're still recovering from their last boyfriend or they're so insane they ended up with a restraining order.

I mean its not even a modern phenomenon they figured it out a century ago, better for stars to have fake relationships or off-screen ones instead of being real, or else they might end up turning off some simps. i'm sure Jenny has a shitload of toxic or mixed friends too that we never see. Its called being socially aware. Look at David Cross or Patton Oswalt or Jimmy Kimmel despite their hardcore SJW personas its pretty well known they have far-right friends. Like investigated by the FBI levels of based, yet its not really something mentioned overall.

3holeDonkeyPunch

kiwifarms.net
She's a mid-20s white girl youtuber obsessed with Disney who lives in California. If I remember correctly because I don't feel like going through the rest of this thread again, she's also friends with Contrapoints and Lindsey Ellis. No shit she's an SJW.
Also her brother is a Troon.

Chilson

kiwifarms.net
She's a mid-20s white girl youtuber obsessed with Disney who lives in California. If I remember correctly because I don't feel like going through the rest of this thread again, she's also friends with Contrapoints and Lindsey Ellis. No shit she's an SJW.
Yeah, I was about to say that this was obvious and in no way a secret.

Ebony Way

kiwifarms.net
Why on earth are the words delusional and SJW in the thread title? She's at least an SJW but she doesn't broadcast either.

I love her non-disney videos but I agree she may turn out to be a cow in the long-run. She is friends with too many exhaustingly insufferable people, to not have some of those traits, herself.

Edit: idg why people are saying she's lazy just because she rarely posts on youtube. What she is doing is remarkably clever. Post several times a year on youtube which leaves potential fans wanting more, then direct them to her patreon where she is active all the time and they have to actually pay something. She's not grifting, she's being smart about where she puts her effort. These days a youtube channel is just advertising for a patreon and that's how she's using it.

Last edited:

Chilson

kiwifarms.net
Edit: idg why people are saying she's lazy just because she rarely posts on youtube. What she is doing is remarkably clever. Post several times a year on youtube which leaves potential fans wanting more, then direct them to her patreon where she is active all the time and they have to actually pay something. She's not grifting, she's being smart about where she puts her effort. These days a youtube channel is just advertising for a patreon and that's how she's using it.
The problem is not the model of her business, the issue is the marketing for it. The Patreon explicitly states that it exists to create more consistent video uploads FOR THE CHANNEL and that more donations means more videos. Now, every patreon says this and most patreon's are fucking lying out of their asses. This is super common as Patreon's often leads to the opposite where videos slow down to a crawl (like Jenny).

But just because everyone is doing it doesn't make it any less scummy or blatantly false.

1642901735649.png

3holeDonkeyPunch

kiwifarms.net
Why on earth are the words delusional and SJW . These days a youtube channel is just advertising for a patreon and that's how she's using it.
Idk how much this applies here, but some of us are old enough to remember when YouTube was something people did because they wanted to. There was no ads, no creator program, no merch, no superchats, and no Patreon.

Every "innovation" in the history of YouTubers has been incrementally making the platform more expensive for viewers, either in time or cash, for very little obvious benefit to them.