"Jenny" Tempalski / "Nursey TF2"

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

bluesky76

kiwifarms.net
tl;dr pushy pedophile, tranny, and has an ugly ass haircut which finally proves the notion that it is indeed sometimes better to be bald depending on whether or not you have unfortunate DNA.

"Jenny" Tempalski
, also known as "NurseyTF2" is (or should I say, was) a 22 year old "transgender" Team Fortress 2 streamer / competitive player who's unsymmetrical haircut triggers my OCD immensely. He was outed as a disgusting pedophile in this teamfortress.tv thread recently, which had extensive evidence pointing to his guilt. But that's totally okay though, because he says he's a girl whilst looking like the farthest thing from a human being ever conceived. The original post and all linked information has since been deleted except for this new thread. Almost all of his social media accounts have unsurprisingly been privated, but I've taken the liberty to screenshot his steam profile before his demise.

His Ugly Mug:
600px-Nursey_Rewind.png

He's been permanently suspended from every TF2 Competitive site due to these allegations.

Personal Info, and Social Media:

Name: "Jenny" (Obviously not Real name) Tempalski

Mother's Name: 𝖩𝖾𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝖬𝖺𝖾 π–³π–Ύπ—†π—‰π–Ίπ—…π—Œπ—„π—‚

Address: 𝖲 π–¬π—ˆπ—Žπ—‡π—π–Ίπ—‚π—‡ 𝖑𝗅𝗏𝖽 π–¬π—ˆπ—Žπ—‡π—π–Ίπ—‚π—‡ π–³π—ˆπ—‰ 𝖯𝖠 𝟣πŸͺ𝟩𝟒𝟩-𝟀𝟀𝟣𝟀 ( Satellite View , Street View )

Birthday: May 11th, 1997

Steam #1 (Private): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198061560390 ; Image before becoming private

Steam #2 (Private):
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198022872621

Twitter (Deleted): https://twitter.com/nurseytf2

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/nurbey

YouTube #1: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkvXsrnlEu1mHZfuxAtFELw (Archive)

YouTube #2:
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperJigglyStar (Archive)

YouTube #3 (Comp Team): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJeEZ70pqxqyuhQEDYhavXw
(Archive)

Discord:
https://discord.gg/Gn95bwV

UGC Profile (Competitive TF2): https://www.ugcleague.com/players_page.cfm?player_id=76561198061560390 (Archive)

Main Images (Proof and Stuff) (PDF)

Funny Profile Comments (PDF)

Surviving Thread (Archive)

The thread itself:

forum.png

Said thread uses the following images as evidence for his guilt:

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

E1.png

E2.png

E3.png

E4.png

Attachments

• index.png
    index.png
    3 MB · Views: 245
  • index2.png
    index2.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 253
  • profile.png
    profile.png
    190.3 KB · Views: 250

The Reaper

Be more kind, my friends.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why make a bunch of PDFs instead of posting the images? I don't want to have to use Mega to understand a thread. It makes it disorganized. Also the Discord invite is invalid. A bit of advice on that: He could have hidden channels on the Discord that you have no access to and cannot see. Using Ripcord as a shell for Discord allows you to see hidden channels and deleted messages. I would show you but I cannot access his Discord.

Is there any funny videos with him? I tried watching a few from clip channels but I don't understand TF2 enough to see why they were funny, and they were from him pre-transition.

0 1

01001111 01101000 01001111 01101110 01100101
Forum Staff
πŸ•β€πŸ¦Ί Animal Control πŸ•β€πŸ¦Ί
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's not just a trans pedo. He's also a Pokemon furry. Here's some archives of his two old profiles. Note the groups:

1570429079767.png
1570429172393.png

According to people who knew him, he's had a history of getting caught doing erotic gay Pokemon roleplays in various mediums of chat. His fursona appears to be the Pokemon "Espeon." Supposedly his mental health has always been something of a concern, with many of his teammates openly stating their dislike of him and others close to him warning about his instability.

Amusingly, he also charges people to see his recordings of his gameplay, except he only plays Medic in TF2. Put simply, there's nothing particularly advanced about playing Medic in TF2, so the notion that he'd demand money for recordings of it is ridiculous.

Here's his Team Fortress TV forum account. He may be deleting it soon, and the best I can do is archive the first page of his posts. Dig through it while you can.

His Steam ID has a ridiculous number of aliases. His old steam ID is "Yuunu," though. His Liquipedia article also states that he has an alternate alias of "Nurbey."

1570429663604.png

1570428929576.png

Lastly, although his Twitter is taken down, somebody managed to archive it. I haven't looked through it yet.

Edit: He also has a secondary Twitter account, also deleted. It's already archived.

Double edit: He apparently posted a "kink list." Double-checking, it's real (although not entirely, as the meme version edits his actual fetishes) and I've archived it here. Highlights include his favorites: diapers, urine, lactation, feet, rape, and "little boy/little girl" roleplay.

1570430854868.png

1570430959122.png

(Editor's note: what the hell is "JOI" and "SI?")

All in all, his competitive career is over. He's already blacklisted in various different competitive gaming sites. For instance, he's now banned from UGC. At least he only needs to wait until 2099. Just 79 more years to ago.

1570431472384.png

Okay, he's a pedo. But where's the sperg? Did he react to these accusations?
Yes. He's apparently threatening to kill himself. I'm currently in the process of actually finding evidence of this, so we'll see.

As of right now, there's just this clip from his stream of him saying he's not a "pedowfiwile."

Last edited:

downwardspiral

Swaos
kiwifarms.net
I found it kinda weird how he put 0 effort into trooning out. most trannys just thow on a dress and call it a day but he forgot to even do that
edit: I dont hes a lolcow just disgusting nothing hes done has ever been funny and its not even disgusting enough for horrorcow

Last edited:

Easterling

BIG MONEY! BIG PRIZES!
kiwifarms.net
To OPs credit he has provided a dox which is more than most newbies do when they make a new thread. This person is a total degenerate but I fail to see any sperg outs worthy of mockery aside from the fact they are a disgusting troon.

Pargon

Lost muh β€˜nads in th’ Culture War
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
(Editor's note: what the hell is "JOI" and "SI?")
JOI: Jerk-Off Instruction
SI: Self-Injury

This thread reads like this is the first time OP found a degenerate weirdo on the internet. If they don't freak the fuck out at being revealed then it ain't funny, it's just depressing, like Yaniv was at first.

One Sick Puppy

If you live long enough you're bound to see it all
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought TF2 was dead, people still play it?

That aside, gross troon, they haven't really sperged out anywhere from what I can see. They did release a statement on their discord;

lSw0pzr.png

Last edited:

Gravityqueen4life

MEOW!
kiwifarms.net
had to google what "troon" was since im old and no longer understand the internet speach you young zoomers are using.

why not just call them the gender they were born with instead?

0 1

01001111 01101000 01001111 01101110 01100101
Forum Staff
πŸ•β€πŸ¦Ί Animal Control πŸ•β€πŸ¦Ί
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

That aside, gross troon, they haven't really sperged out anywhere from what I can see. They did release a statement on their discord;

View attachment 962223
That is...technically not a lie. They didn't solicit underage photos, yes, but they did express in no uncertain terms their desire to have sex with an underage child in graphic detail. In regards of damage control, I'll give this a solid 3 out of 10.
had to google what "troon" was since im old and no longer understand the internet speach you young zoomers are using.

why not just call them the gender they were born with instead?
"Troon" is a Something Awful term for a trans goon, with "goon" being the term used for a Something Awful poster. It's now used on Kiwifarms (and occasionally off it) for a generally nutty or degenerative trans person since most trans goons were...well, you can probably guess.

People use it here because calling the individuals who they would describe as a "troon" as such often get upset by it.

By the way, just to add a little more to the trash fire, Nursey admittedly doesn't use HRT despite being supposedly trans because they believe they pass perfectly as a woman without it. This may stem from face blindness which, given their occupation of choice, personal hobbies, and unfortunate speech patterns, all stem from the same conclusion you've probably already made yourself.

Last edited:

DumbDude42

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 962223
"i am an extremely sexually active person, especially online"

motherfucker
i bet a hundred dollars that this dude is a literal incel and has never been 'sexually active' in his life
masturbating to online fetish degeneracy does not qualify as 'sexually active' ffs

W

WW 635

kiwifarms.net
There are several issues with this OP. First of all, this is your second attempt, with another mod having deleted your first one last night, and it's still trash.

Aside from your dox info being wrong (@zedkissed60 found the actual dox info), this lacks drama or major sperg outs that define lolcowdom. "hurhur troon" doesn't cut it for an OP these days and out of context accusations makes for a terrible thread start. Gross discord rp doesn't provide much in the way of followable content.

The whole thing comes across like an "outing" or some vigilante shit. That's not what this site does. Instances where an "outing" or "callout" has occurred has been in conjunction with actual lolcow drama. That's not the case here. Therefore, this thread is being locked.