Careercow Jeremy Charles Dewitte - Serial police impersonator, convicted felon, sex offender

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

Unabomber soap

Mad at the Industrial Revolution while on the Web
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is Florida, after all. Their criminal justice system has to deal with methed-out tweakers and stoned college kids twice as retarded as Jeremy every day.
jeremy is the ultimate flordia man. he is also impervious to your subhuman legal system. he is truly ascended beyond "laws" and "morality" and "not being a piggy faggot"

Still Anonymous For This

I've never even been to Vienna.
kiwifarms.net
He stupidly posted Vidler’s body cam footage that shows what a fucking liar Germy is:

The thing about Jeremy is that even though he's obviously being targeted by law enforcement, it is hard as fuck to feel even an iota of sympathy for the man. With anyone else, I'd probably be calling for Sergeant Vidler to be reprimanded, but this?

The CCDW charge was likely just Vidler being pissed off that they've arrested Dewitte a million times and he's continually released back into the public to be a felon with a sex offense history dressed up as a cop while blowing through red lights and banging on people's hoods. Eventually Jeremy is going to go flying up the wrong way on a busy street and he's going to seriously injure or kill someone and I don't blame the sheriff's office for being emotional over that.

Color me shocked that the police don't trust the man with multiple felonies that the gun he's carrying is truly a "pepper ball gun" and not an actual firearm.

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
We have another jeremy posing as a jeremy hater. Rodney Fields jr
he's doing youtube videos about jeremy, all while sitting in his body armor with OFFICER splattered all across it.
He has another video of his "1st kill" in the raq.
A video of his "security vehicle" being hit by a drunk, yet he pictures a police car.
His facebook page for his business Indiana Enforcement Agency (he does parking enforcement for apartments & business's ) says right under the cover photo it's a "GOVT. ORG." his excuse is straight from jeremy "it's the only thing FB would let me use for security"

The web page for his biz is just as bad. in the photo gallery there's a pic of him on the cover of Ebony magazine with the caption "best man of the year"
Better yet? He only pictures white people on his web page, while he's black...proud of being a Vet, not so much with it being a black owned business.
Then we add in his patreon fundraiser for him being a disabled Vet.
If you challenge him in the comments? he deletes them.
He's active right now on his last youtube video

His most recent video busting dewittes balls

His 1st kill video

His "my security vehicle" video

From his business website with the magazine cover

His patreon fundraiser as a disabled Vet

There may have been some I left out.
The guy is a poser for sure, & the funny part is he's calling out another poser.

Pot meet kettle

Some JERK

I ain't drunk, I'm just drinkin'
kiwifarms.net
We have another jeremy posing as a jeremy hater. Rodney Fields jr
he's doing youtube videos about jeremy, all while sitting in his body armor with OFFICER splattered all across it.
He has another video of his "1st kill" in the raq.
A video of his "security vehicle" being hit by a drunk, yet he pictures a police car.
His facebook page for his business Indiana Enforcement Agency (he does parking enforcement for apartments & business's ) says right under the cover photo it's a "GOVT. ORG." his excuse is straight from jeremy "it's the only thing FB would let me use for security"

The web page for his biz is just as bad. in the photo gallery there's a pic of him on the cover of Ebony magazine with the caption "best man of the year"
Better yet? He only pictures white people on his web page, while he's black...proud of being a Vet, not so much with it being a black owned business.
Then we add in his patreon fundraiser for him being a disabled Vet.
If you challenge him in the comments? he deletes them.
He's active right now on his last youtube video

His most recent video busting dewittes balls

His 1st kill video

His "my security vehicle" video

From his business website with the magazine cover

His patreon fundraiser as a disabled Vet

There may have been some I left out.
The guy is a poser for sure, & the funny part is he's calling out another poser.

Pot meet kettle
Guys like this are like a snake-oil salesman exposing a rival snake-oil salesman so that you'll buy his snake-oil instead. Real greaseball shit.

Just A Butt

are you some sort of mexican?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I lost track again cause Jeremy is kinda boring but it appears his bond was revoked and he's back in jail. But don't worry, his wife has been recording all the calls and uploading them to youtube for some weird reason. There's a lot of new stuff on his channel that I haven't been able to get through because his wife is kind of an annoying bitch.

However in the most recent video, it appears there might be some tension building in the marriage (again). A lot of "you don't love me!" and "it's ok if you don't want me!" and "I talked to *that person* even though I know you didn't want me to."
local archive:

John Andrews Stan

Call 901-922-9912 for sharts on-demand
kiwifarms.net
I haven't been able to get through because his wife is kind of an annoying bitch.
That’s not his wife on the call, it’s the black whore Jennifer. At one point she screams at him, “WHERE IS YOUR WIFE?! WHERE IS YOUR WIFE?!” The amount of drama in these people’s lives makes me anxious just thinking about it, holy shit. What a way to live.

Jeff Gazetti

Republicans are the new Liberals
kiwifarms.net
He stupidly posted Vidler’s body cam footage that shows what a fucking liar Germy is:

So first let me say that Jeremy is indeed a douche. I dunno why someone wants to try and be a fake cop as much as he does.
That being said,
I can’t help but have some hate for this Vidler guy that seems to go out of his way to fuck with Jeremy with shit that any other cop wouldn’t bother with a regular joe.

I mean come on Vidler. Jeremy is digging his own holes just fine without your help.

the worst parts were when Vidler shutting off the helmet cam (I guess he’s allowed because Jeremy is being detained?) and lying about his gun being concealed. Because having a belt holster with a tucked shirt is NOT concealing.

Just A Butt

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have no idea what's going on. But someone uploaded a fight?
ETA: he admits to cheating on his wife! lmao
Edit2: there is a lot to unpack here, perhaps someone with more knowledge of who is who can tell me what the fuck all this is.

last edit, i promise: ok, so I guess his wife left him and took the baby after he pegged her in the head. I disagree with the subtitles, it sounds like he's saying "I'll start TELLING everyone" not "killing" but who knows with him. And I guess Jennifer is done with his bullshit and is uploading all the dirty laundry, god bless her.

Last edited:

moseph.jartelli

Yello Mello Custard. Dripping From A Dead Dogs Eye
kiwifarms.net
Edit2: there is a lot to unpack here, perhaps someone with more knowledge of who is who can tell me what the fuck all this is.

last edit, i promise: ok, so I guess his wife left him and took the baby after he pegged her in the head. I disagree with the subtitles, it sounds like he's saying "I'll start TELLING everyone" not "killing" but who knows with him. And I guess Jennifer is done with his bullshit and is uploading all the dirty laundry, god bless her.
So I might be late here, but it looks like a woman scorned took over the channel?

Still Anonymous For This

I've never even been to Vienna.
kiwifarms.net

Jesus Christ. I love how everything in Jeremy's life is just falling apart all around him. He's essentially lost his marriage, his fuck buddy is posting incriminating things on his Youtube channel, and I'm sure his business will go down the drain when he's finally given the lengthy jail sentence he deserves. You can tell Jeremy is a piece of shit, because he surrounds himself with pieces of shit. He's fucking a psychotic black chick while his Egyptian wife flees the house after he's beaten the shit out of her, abandoning her daughter to the mercy of a crazy, screaming man.

I also disagree about him saying "TELLING." I heard killing after playing it back a few times, but I might just be deaf.

Revolved

kiwifarms.net
Beating your pregnant wife, then following it up with assaulting your side chick (in front of a prospective client!) is about as trashy as gets. It's almost impressive what a colossal piece of shit this guy is. I can't imagine what an insecure pussy you have to be to start talking "wrong one" shit to your woman. The whole "I loved you enough to fuck you on the side and use your money to play cop make-believe" was also quite the attempt to smooth things over after legit victim blaming her for domestic abuse.

FWIW, I heard "killing" as well. That's a pretty insane thing to say when home alone with your family.

Scrumption

SSBBW: Super-sized Big Beautiful Web-neck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Beating your pregnant wife, then following it up with assaulting your side chick (in front of a prospective client!) is about as trashy as gets. It's almost impressive what a colossal piece of shit this guy is. I can't imagine what an insecure pussy you have to be to start talking "wrong one" shit to your woman. The whole "I loved you enough to fuck you on the side and use your money to play cop make-believe" was also quite the attempt to smooth things over after legit victim blaming her for domestic abuse.

FWIW, I heard "killing" as well. That's a pretty insane thing to say when home alone with your family.
The victim-blaming for beating Rania was some of the most telling footage of what a pathetic piece of shit he is. Also in the video, he tells Rania to not call an ambulance or call for help because then they will take his kid away, as if Rania is the problem here. I guess seeing the world through Jeremy's eyes means that every problem you end up in is somehow someone else's fault.
The part where he tells the cop "she fell and hit her head" :story: after the cop shows up about a domestic dispute

In the clip I heard him say "telling" but I don't know what he would be referring to.

Edit: who uploaded this video to his channel, Rania?

Revolved

kiwifarms.net
The victim-blaming for beating Rania was some of the most telling footage of what a pathetic piece of shit he is. Also in the video, he tells Rania to not call an ambulance or call for help because then they will take his kid away, as if Rania is the problem here. I guess seeing the world through Jeremy's eyes means that every problem you end up in is somehow someone else's fault.
The part where he tells the cop "she fell and hit her head" :story: after the cop shows up about a domestic dispute

In the clip I heard him say "telling" but I don't know what he would be referring to.

Edit: who uploaded this video to his channel, Rania?

Pretty sure Mr. Butt is right and it's his side chick. It appears she's posted a few. We can only hope they're all as juicy as the vid we've been discussing. I hope to have time soon and go through them all so we can have all the info in the thread. I'm not even sure when she started uploading the incriminating stuff, so there quite a few to go through.

Just A Butt

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
More dirty laundry. This time about leaving the state when he shouldn't have. You naughty boy.
still waiting on splitting it, i need better software

there is a lot more to this than you might think. Jennifer is clearly pissed, though, and that's pretty funny.

a few highlights:
  • he talks about giving a fake name to a cop while he was out of state
  • his wife apparently went door to door in the neighborhood asking people if they've seen him fucking
  • Jeremy confirmed for gay?
  • Talking about what story he's going to tell the judge or whatever?
weird shit, man.
also, someone sent him a pizza, lmao

Last edited: