Careercow Jeremy Charles Dewitte - Serial police impersonator, convicted felon, sex offender

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

BluntyBitch

Sharp as ATTACK
kiwifarms.net

Not sure if embeds gonna work, this place is fucky today of course (BYUU FUCKING LIVES you faggots)

Pretty good interview of one of Jeremy's highway victims that he pissed off, worth the watch

Long Tongue Silver

Goes into places other tongues can't. Or won't.
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit, gotta feel pretty tough loosing his job over Jeremy!
That former police officer is probably going to get bitter....very bitter.
I wouldn't worry too much. My money says he gets his local union/PBA/SBA involved and gets his job back, then retires with full pension as a "fuck you" to OCSD.

Anal birth

Stretchin' it out to the extreme ⚡️💙⚡️
kiwifarms.net
kmitqkn8gvo61.jpg

I always wonder if Jeremy's wife nursed him back to health after the infamous riser incident. I mean... look at all those medals, would a guy like Dewitte really steal valour?

Wilhelm Bittrich

What a blatant display of poofery
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2791729
I always wonder if Jeremy's wife nursed him back to health after the infamous riser incident. I mean... look at all those medals, would a guy like Dewitte really steal valour?
Since when is a commissioned officer wearing a marksmanship badge? Another thing is parachute badges and infantry cords? What now, Jeremy?

But to be honest, the way he wears the uniform surely makes him one of the better looking stolen valor frauds out there.

BluntyBitch

Sharp as ATTACK
kiwifarms.net
The yt channel I posted earlier is dumping all the body cams of Jeremy, (that Jeremy wore), all his recorded calls (lying to the wife / gf) and a bunch of victims interviews. I may binge them all this weekend if the weather keeps being shitty.

I assume Jeremy will be in genpop and manipulate the dumber prisoners to be his bodyguards that he is training for a job upon their release, try to convince the parole board he's a good boy and has many jobs just waiting for him when he gets out

How do prisoners pay child support?

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
kiwifarms.net
Since when is a commissioned officer wearing a marksmanship badge? Another thing is parachute badges and infantry cords? What now, Jeremy?
Well, I see an regular parachute badge and the one for high-altitude dives. I'm still going through the the medals; but I think that the one above the standard parachute badge isn't from the American military.

Last edited:

Ted Kaczynski

Baby's first surrogate activity
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The yt channel I posted earlier is dumping all the body cams of Jeremy, (that Jeremy wore), all his recorded calls (lying to the wife / gf) and a bunch of victims interviews. I may binge them all this weekend if the weather keeps being shitty.

I assume Jeremy will be in genpop and manipulate the dumber prisoners to be his bodyguards that he is training for a job upon their release, try to convince the parole board he's a good boy and has many jobs just waiting for him when he gets out

How do prisoners pay child support?
links and archives faggots, not gonna dig through threads

Some JERK

I ain't drunk, I'm just drinkin'
kiwifarms.net
No way was that his arch nemesis Sargent that just got fired?
Vidler crossed the line several times in his campaign against Dewitte. Now, I think Jeremy Dewitte is a shitbag who puts people's lives in danger. (I know and care about people who live in the very area where he 'operates' and I don't want him pulling his bullshit around them.) but Vidler's "What color are these lights, Jeremy?" and that concealed weapons charge were total bullshit, and anybody who pulls shit like that should be far away from any position of authority.

It's a shame, too. Jeremy's own body camera gave them more than enough to jam him up and Vidler's nonsense could have jeopardized the entire investigation. But even if there wasn't enough in those bodycam videos, all they had to do is kick Jeremy loose and surveil him for a week and they'd have had a ton of evidence with which to sink his ass.

Wilhelm Bittrich

kiwifarms.net
Well, I see an regular parachute badge and the one for high-altitude dives. I'm still going through the the medals; but I think that the one above the standard parachute badge isn't from the American military.
Here's a little bit better one, maybe it helps.
jeremy1.png

NerdShamer

kiwifarms.net
Here's a little bit better one, maybe it helps.
View attachment 2795679
Yeah, those are definitely Army parachute badges. But going by this, and this the one above the standard parachute badge should be an unit citation for the Air Force if it's red, white, and blue. While the one on the far right on that row is either the Coast Guard Restricted Duty medal or the one from the for volunteer work.

I'm pretty sure that the one in the upper right is either a foreign award or it's a fake.

Last edited:

NerdShamer

kiwifarms.net
He's larp'ing as a Green Beret it seems.
I see an Air Assault Badge and the Military Freefall Parachutist Badge but no Jump Wings. It's always these little mistakes these frauds make, in his case the Expert Marksmanship Badge instead of the Jump wings
Well, all it takes is another paratrooper asking him which unit he was in or what he jumped out of during training... Or the fact that roughly half the medals that he's wearing are fake.

Wilhelm Bittrich

kiwifarms.net
Well, all it takes is another paratrooper asking him which unit he was in or what he jumped out of during training... Or the fact that roughly half the medals that he's wearing are fake.
True. If you find this picutre unedited on the Internet, the Marine in the background gives him quite "The Stare". I'm pretty sure he knew Jeremy is a fraud.
But even as a fraud he still looks better in that Class A than these clowns here:
Stolen-Valour.jpg

wtf.jpg

NerdShamer

kiwifarms.net
True. If you find this picutre unedited on the Internet, the Marine in the background gives him quite "The Stare". I'm pretty sure he knew Jeremy is a fraud.
But even as a fraud he still looks better in that Class A than these clowns here:
View attachment 2795876
View attachment 2795878
Lmao, we haven't had a six-star general since George Washington, which was a publicity stunt that was done long after he died.

Some JERK

I ain't drunk, I'm just drinkin'
kiwifarms.net
Since when is a commissioned officer wearing a marksmanship badge?
I don't think I've ever seen an Army officer wearing a marksmanship badge but Marine officers sure the hell do.
View attachment 2795876
View attachment 2795878
These dudes never just have five or six medals. Never. It always a full-on fruit salad with cords and "V"s all over everything, even if it's just a good conduct ribbon.