Careercow Jeremy Charles Dewitte - Serial police impersonator, convicted felon, sex offender

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Some JERK

I ain't drunk, I'm just drinkin'
kiwifarms.net
>6 hours
>part 1

wew lad!
Yeah it doesn't surprise me that Jeremy gave up 6 hours worth of material. The guy literally can't shut the fuck up. He's like a weird amalgam of sovereign citizen, pathological liar, womanizer, police impersonator, amateur daredevil, bully, sex offender, and snitch. It boggles the mind that he's still alive when he's been doing his level best to get killed by absolutely everything and everyone he comes in contact with.

Ted Kaczynski

Baby's first surrogate activity
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>6 hours
>part 1

wew lad!
f.jpg

>6 hours
Yeah I'll probably end up falling asleep to this tonight. Holy shit, 6 hours.

Just A Butt

are you some sort of mexican?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
it's a compilation of old stuff.
every youtube does this eventually

Shek$il

MMMMMmmmmmmm...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah it doesn't surprise me that Jeremy gave up 6 hours worth of material. The guy literally can't shut the fuck up. He's like a weird amalgam of sovereign citizen, pathological liar, womanizer, police impersonator, amateur daredevil, bully, sex offender, and snitch. It boggles the mind that he's still alive when he's been doing his level best to get killed by absolutely everything and everyone he comes in contact with.
Because Jeremy is a comedically low functioning sociopath retard would be my guess. No morality, no self awareness, no shame, but also low self esteem, low constitution, physically unimposing... He's a character some absurdist comedy writer would come up with on a good day.