Careercow Jeremy Charles Dewitte - Serial police impersonator, convicted felon, sex offender

moseph.jartelli

MAJA: Make America Jonestown Again.
kiwifarms.net
This. Also, as the video above shows, for years Dewitte had a mayor running interference for him, a mayor who told investigators to stand down when he found out they had a substantial case against Dewitte. Is it shocking that, now that he’s not being shielded by a corrupt mayor, the current cops enjoy nailing his ass for his refusal to obey the law? I sure fucking would. Hell, just watching this guy pout and rage impotently as cops calmly cuff him and issue citations i

He MUST have some successful family background, between the mayor runnig interference and his ability to have a WHOLE fleet of motorcycles cars and gadgets AND a slew of employees. I feel like he must come from some kind of money

• Agree
Reactions: PurpleSquirrel

John Andrews Stan

901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
He MUST have some successful family background, between the mayor runnig interference and his ability to have a WHOLE fleet of motorcycles cars and gadgets AND a slew of employees. I feel like he must come from some kind of money
The smart money is on this: He’s deep in debt, as are the dipshits (like his wife and at least one of his mistresses, Jessica Bolden) who agreed to “partner” with him by securing loans and lines of credit that were inaccessible to him once he’d decimated his own credit score and become a felon. The mayor running interference could have been a simple case of corruption; or perhaps Dewitte had dirt on the guy. Either way, you don’t have to come from money to screw up this badly. But it can help.

Some JERK

I ain't drunk, I'm just drinkin'
kiwifarms.net
I’m still making my way through the Jeremy Dewitte case website and just stumbled upon the factoid that he fathered a daughter this year. That poor child lost the parental lottery twice.
The good news is that unless a legal miracle happens, that child is likely to be raised by a step-father for at least the majority of her formative years.

John Andrews Stan

901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
The good news is that unless a legal miracle happens, that child is likely to be raised by a step-father for at least the majority of her formative years.
I’ve seen enough legal proceedings up close that I always assume shit’s gonna go sideways. Judges make so many terrible decisions that I have zero expectations of anything resembling justice. It wouldn’t surprise me a bit if JCD never did any more prison time for the rest of his life. He’ll never straighten out his act, though.

Some JERK

kiwifarms.net
I’ve seen enough legal proceedings up close that I always assume shit’s gonna go sideways. Judges make so many terrible decisions that I have zero expectations of anything resembling justice. It wouldn’t surprise me a bit if JCD never did any more prison time for the rest of his life. He’ll never straighten out his act, though.
I'd totally agree if there wasn't literally hours of video of the dude breaking the law.

John Andrews Stan

901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
I'd totally agree if there wasn't literally hours of video of the dude breaking the law.
You’d be surprised how often that kind of evidence doesn’t mean shit. I wish I were wrong about the commonplace nature of miscarriages of justice. But I sure am hoping the judge(s) he gets are exceptions to this.

Some JERK

kiwifarms.net
He’s now got a new warrant out for his arrest for domestic battery

226D1927-726F-447E-8CF3-07920998F50D.jpeg

Some JERK

kiwifarms.net
Lol fun, did he finally snap his wife's neck
All I can tell you for sure is that this warrant was issued on the 13th of this month, but no longer appears in the system. I also can't find him as an inmate anywhere so he might've surrendered himself and then gotten released at some point.

Anyway, It was either his wife, his mom, or his brother. Given Jeremy's anger issues it could easily be any of the three.

AStupidMonkey

srsly, wtf is dis shit?
kiwifarms.net
Do you think he's going to notice of at some point? See like the kind of guy that might be worried about his company's SEO.
Notice what? He's a dope who thinks he can lie to the police about his MiLiTaRy ExPeRtIsE. The only way he notices shit is if a-logs send him info about himself.

And if he HAS noticed that, he certainly hasn't LEARNED from it. Going by the new detention/arrest.

EDIT: for context, if you brag to the cop trying to incriminate you that you're in the military, they tend to use it to snitch to your XO or CO or whatever. "I'm in the military" is the stupidest thing you can say to a beat/traffic cop, let alone an investigator. Don't show them your military ID, either.

John Andrews Stan

901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
I’ve watched several videos of him talking to cops. I noticed one turn of phrase he and Jessica both used in their chats with the police was “We all know the rodeo.” It’s their bastardized version of “not my first rodeo,” but I thought it was interesting that dumb nigger Jessica picked up this dipshit’s unsuccessful scripts for ingratiating himself with the authorities.

So has this guy ever given any indication of why he does all this stupid shit?
Autism.

But seriously, he seems like a textbook narcissistic or histrionic personality disorder type. Total failure who LARPs as that which he wishes he was but was never good enough to be.