Careercow Jeremy Charles Dewitte - Serial police impersonator, convicted felon, sex offender

John Andrews Stan

901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
Under Florida law, he'd have to have lived with them for a period of time or had a child in common with them for it to be domestic battery.
I know, and I wouldn’t be surprised if Rania had kicked his ass out months ago, or if his daughter was mothered by Jessica (or some other ho) rather than his long-barren, nearly 50-year-old wife. I’m not up to speed on all the details of the baby revelation. If anyone is, please feel free to share. TIA.

Reactions: Bubbly Sink

Coach Kreeton Of All That

Christmas mall-elf/CosTHOT shagger
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1704119View attachment 1704121

Edit: it's a stretch but might want to also just include a catch-all for the Metro State people. Since his buddy is probably going to catch a kidnapping charge at some point.
UPDATE ON DOX:

may have overlooked his company phone and email

Mail: metrostatevpu@Gmail.com
Phone: 407-808-6573

they also have a youtube account that has literally nothing in it

and a facebook page that is private.

has anyone had any luck with jeremy's phone number/social media?
He’s now got a new warrant out for his arrest for domestic battery

View attachment 1740923
Jeremy Charles Dewitte
DOB: Feb. 10, 1980
Party: None
Voter ID: 128548753
Voter Status: Active

2404 Accord Ter.
Kissimmee, FL 34758

He's still allowed to vote.

JCD_Voter.jpg

John Andrews Stan

901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
I don't know if anyone else has seen this yet, but apparently, he recorded himself being paid off by a dude who works for DHS to knowingly illegally disrupt traffic for a veteran's motorcycle rally or something.
Holy shit, this body cam footage is the biggest self-own ever. But isn’t there a chance it won’t be admissible at this point as it seems to have been illegally seized?

DrJonesHat

Chose Wisely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kids, it's time for Advice Time with Uncle DrJonesHat: If you're going to commit a crime, don't film yourself doing so.

I wonder what compels him to record himself blatantly breaking the law. Does he think it can't be used against him? I'm baffled.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Begemot

Begemot

What you eat defines you....
kiwifarms.net
Kids, it's time for Advice Time with Uncle DrJonesHat: If you're going to commit a crime, don't film yourself doing so.

I wonder what compels him to record himself blatantly breaking the law. Does he think it can't be used against him? I'm baffled.
I'm pretty sure it's the sheer egotistical desire to be an 'alpha male' at this point. This is Manlet cope 101.

• Agree
Reactions: John Andrews Stan