Careercow Jeremy Charles Dewitte - Serial police impersonator, convicted felon, sex offender

Doggo

Mess with pupper, you become supper.
kiwifarms.net
Part 4 of the interrogation is out. This is the final part of at least this recording—I don't know if there's more. It seems like the corporal was rushing to annotate the end of the recording, perhaps before it ran out of space/power. With a lot of recorders, they can tell you how much time is remaining, opposed to how much has lapsed. Anyway, without further waffle...

This answers one question for me in an indirect way, but raises so many more. The question answered was "what was that grey box with all the red 7 segment displays on it?" It turns out it is indeed a radar box. You can see what I'm talking about in any video you please showing this dimwit on his bike. I thought it was a radar controller, but didn't want to say one way or the other until I knew.

He says it's only there because of wiring limitations, but with what I know about auto electrics and mechanics (a modest amount), that does not really pass the sniff test for me. But considering his auto electrics have burned vehicles to the ground before, then fuck, that wiring must be an absolute mess if you can't just remove that kit without it taking half your shit out.

The rest of the questions it raises, are questions you'll probably all have, too. Like if he really believes it's not him in the footage. Just watch. Its incredible.

EDIT: Fixed YouTube link.

Last edited:

Some JERK

I ain't drunk, I'm just drinkin'
kiwifarms.net
Part 4 of the interrogation is out. This is the final part of at least this recording—I don't know if there's more. It seems like the corporal was rushing to annotate the end of the recording, perhaps before it ran out of space/power. With a lot of recorders, they can tell you how much time is remaining, opposed to how much has lapsed. Anyway, without further waffle...

This answers one question for me in an indirect way, but raises so many more. The question answered was "what was that grey box with all the red 7 segment displays on it?" It turns out it is indeed a radar box. You can see what I'm talking about in any video you please showing this dimwit on his bike. I thought it was a radar controller, but didn't want to say one way or the other until I knew.

He says it's only there because of wiring limitations, but with what I know about auto electrics and mechanics (a modest amount), that does not really pass the sniff test for me. But considering his auto electrics have burned vehicles to the ground before, then fuck, that wiring must be an absolute mess if you can't just remove that kit without it taking half your shit out.

The rest of the questions it raises, are questions you'll probably all have, too. Like if he really believes it's not him in the footage. Just watch. Its incredible.
It's so hard to determine if he's dellusional or just a peice of shit. I lean heavily towards the latter but if I'm being objective it's probably a mixture of both. That "it's not me!" shit is going to go over like a lead fucking balloon in court. It's so obviously him. He has a distinctive voice and manner of speaking, plus the prosecution is going to have every single one of his employees and the dude in the car ID that as him in deposition.

Doggo

Mess with pupper, you become supper.
kiwifarms.net
It's so hard to determine if he's dellusional or just a peice of shit. I lean heavily towards the latter but if I'm being objective it's probably a mixture of both. That "it's not me!" shit is going to go over like a lead fucking balloon in court. It's so obviously him. He has a distinctive voice and manner of speaking, plus the prosecution is going to have every single one of his employees and the dude in the car ID that as him in deposition.

Plus every witness that has filed complains/charges has positively ID'd him.

Short answer/TL;DR: Both. He's delusional and a piece of shit.

Long answer: I would *love* even an armchair psychologist to pick this dude apart, because the psychology of people like this fascinates me. Even if his money did come from less-than-stellar sources, he's spent so much money, time, and energy, a significant portion of his life, building up this image of him being some sort of cop in his mind, not to mention having his own fucking police force! Like I said earlier, it was never about the funerals with this nutcase, it just so happens that there is a weird law that sort of allows extremely limited traffic control, and allows you to have *one* set of flashing lights. But he's completely milked this law until the cow has fallen over, died, decomposed, and turned back into plant food and fossil fuel.

But it's still the closest he'll ever get to being a cop. It's the closest he'll ever get to being in charge of anything or anyone, so it has to do. As for whether he believes it or not; compulsive liars eventually get to a point where they lie so much that even inside their own mind, they start to rationalize it, and to at least some extent believe it. It takes a hell of a lot to get there, though. It takes a hell of a lot of anything to do what this guy did - seriously, name something - anything - and it would have taken a not-insignificant amount of it to get to where he was.

I'm glad it's over for the sake of the public. I probably wouldn't fret for more content, though, at least not yet, because looking at the last video, there is a lot of footage that I have never seen before, and I've seen all the free videos. I'm very highly considering becoming a RWP sergeant on Patreon, because there is probably a lot more content that they have, that they are releasing over time. Keep watching this space, because I don't think the party is over yet.

Last edited:

Some JERK

kiwifarms.net
Germy is pure comedy. He really thinks he's convincing.
Yeah he's one of those dudes that always thinks he's the smartest person in the room but never actually is.

EDIT: I'm watching the video and this is my favorite part:

Corporal Ramsey: "If you were asked to testify against him in court would you do that?"

Jennifer Burton: "Yeah, but it's probably not going that far, but sure."

Corporal Ramsey: "Oh... It's gonna go that far."

Last edited:

John Andrews Stan

901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
The Jennifer Burton name was new to me. Did a search and found no photos of her. But did see rumors that she is the one behind the website and that’s why it changes from being critical of him to shit-talking Vidler et al. Supposedly when they got back together she started spinning the evidence more favorably for him. What a mindfuck.

Some JERK

kiwifarms.net
The Jennifer Burton name was new to me. Did a search and found no photos of her. But did see rumors that she is the one behind the website and that’s why it changes from being critical of him to shit-talking Vidler et al. Supposedly when they got back together she started spinning the evidence more favorably for him. What a mindfuck.
I don't know that I believe that. It's definitely possible but it's also pretty clear that Vidler has a hate-boner for Dewitte. That video where he's like "those lights are RED!" Demonstrates that. The lights are amber and Vidler knows it. He's saying that they "look red" when they're off, which is an incredible stretch in interpreting the statute.

It's dumb because they have more than enough undeniable evidence to jam Dewitte up, and they're absolutely risking their case by fucking with him when they don't have to.

I think it's possible that the website is trying to be objective and the more information that comes out, the more you can see just how much law enforcement in general, and Vidler in specific wants this guy gone by any means.

I could definitely be wrong of course.

John Andrews Stan

901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
I think it's possible that the website is trying to be objective and the more information that comes out, the more you can see just how much law enforcement in general, and Vidler in specific wants this guy gone by any means.
Oh, absolutely. No question. Everyone involved is a lolcow to some degree, which is extra fun. No matter which of them suffer, we win!

Bubbly Sink

Trying to be nicer
kiwifarms.net
Just watched a couple of recent vids about JCD and thought to myself "I wonder if this bozo's got himself a KF thread..." Glad to see the Farms doesn't disappoint.
there wasn't one for the longest time so i had to make one... shame he doesn't have social media that we can find :( maybe more will pop up about him and we can extract moar lulz

Some JERK

kiwifarms.net
there wasn't one for the longest time so i had to make one... shame he doesn't have social media that we can find :( maybe more will pop up about him and we can extract moar lulz
I'm really glad you made the thread. Out of all the lolcows out there Motor-One makes me laugh the most since the old days of Chris.
I think the funniest thing about this guy is that he thinks having an LLC gives him some sort of law enforcement powers.
That, and when he watches himself yelling at people and breaking the law on video and says "THATS NOT FUCKING ME!!! THATS NOT MY FUCKING VOICE!!!" In the exact same voice.

John Andrews Stan

901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
The text messages between these two are something else. This made me lol — and not just because of Jeremy’s cop-fellating wallpaper:

7B66571E-ECB0-4755-A498-613366AC2635.jpeg

Also holy shit, her Flickr is a wild ride. (Archive doesn’t seem to be working for that.) She just posted this:

F5F2F33A-7063-43CD-B873-12C139408ABA.jpeg

She might actually be crazier than Jeremy. He definitely seems like the nicer of the two:

1BFAC423-E665-4CCC-8382-9FA045F4EB70.jpeg

Last edited:

Some JERK

kiwifarms.net
The text messages between these two are something else. This made me lol — and not just because of Jeremy’s cop-fellating wallpaper:

View attachment 1809739

Also holy shit, her Flickr is a wild ride. (Archive doesn’t seem to be working for that.) She just posted this:

She might actually be crazier than Jeremy. He definitely seems like the nicer of the two:

View attachment 1809747
lol "Crazy pussy rules!!! Happy birthday Jesus!!!"