Careercow Jeremy Charles Dewitte - Serial police impersonator, convicted felon, sex offender

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Scrumption

Boss babe energy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well there goes any change of venue argument. I don't think you can claim that you can't get a fair trial because of your local notoriety if you go on national TV to talk about your case.
I am still pretty new to Officer Dimwit, has he made an argument for change of venue before?

Some JERK

I ain't drunk, I'm just drinkin'
kiwifarms.net
I am still pretty new to Officer Dimwit, has he made an argument for change of venue before?
Not that I'm aware of, but people have suggested that he should sue for one based on the unwanted media attention. I'm just saying that's probably out the window now.

Just A Butt

are you some sort of mexican?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I had to drop the resolution to get it to fit, but here is the archive
that's not acceptable quality, pending a split of a higher res.

@Catch Your Breath who do we talk to about updating the OP? @Bubbly Sink quit the internet forever and won't stop socking long enough to do it.

ETA: ok here's a slightly better quality version

Last edited:

Some JERK

kiwifarms.net

@Catch Your Breath who do we talk to about updating the OP? @Bubbly Sink quit the internet forever and won't stop socking long enough to do it.

View attachment 1940965
The article about the Dr. Phil show on the Jeremydewittecase.com site made it sound like the Dr. Phil show just swallowed all of Jeremy's BS and made him look like a victim with a sympathetic tone.

That did not make him look good and Dr. Phil didn't seem to be very sympathetic. You have to wonder, as ever, what the fuck Jeremy was thinking when he made the decision to go on that show.

Wheezy Asthmatic

Don't forget, you're here forever
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1940965
Goooood questiioooon. I'm not sure who moderates general Lolcow but it never hurts to ask @Burning Fanatic or @Ride since I think they have the access to update OPs

Just A Butt

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Metro State has uploaded a video of Jeremy taking an independent polygraph different to the one that aired on Dr. Phil. I haven't seen the second episode yet, but I'm looking forward to comparing the results.

Edited for clarity, because I forgot it was Monday already, and to add archive. Cheers.

Last edited:

Scrumption

Boss babe energy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Metro State has uploaded a video of Jeremy taking an independent polygraph different to the one that aired on Dr. Phil. I haven't seen the second episode yet, but I'm looking forward to comparing the results.
I saw the clips of the episode that are available on Youtube, but I am still waiting for the full episode online.
Jeremy completely bombed the polygraph on the show and now thinks he can convince us that he wasn't lying. So his upload is just a poor attempt at damage control.

Check out the comment section on Jeremy's video that you shared, he filtered out every comment that doesn't praise him.

On the show he mentions his son died. I wasn't aware of him having a kid that died, so I suspect that he is referring to his wife's miscarriage. If anyone knows more about it please correct me

Some JERK

kiwifarms.net
So I just watched the second episode.

Holy shit. Dewitte is an idiot. I mean his fantasy-addled mind probably envisioned a much different outcome, but that was bad.

He basically just got lured into a place where Doctor Phil could pin him down and say what everyone in the world wants to say to him without Dewitte being able to either become loudly agressive or simply ride off. He had to answer, and his answers were garbage. Dr. Phil even directly calls him out for his BS excuses.

So why would his lawyer do this? Didn't they basically just show their cards on National TV? Can't the prosecutors just use his statements and lies on this show as further evidence?

I have to say, watching this dipshit crash and burn for the last couple of years has been extremely gratifying. And most Court proceedings in Florida are open to the public and recording is allowed, so that's a lot to look forward to.

Last edited:

Just A Butt

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's uploaded another video.

• I've cut out his lame intro to make the file fit without too much loss.
  • He encourages people to talk shit on his office
  • Spergs about his case, he thinks Mr. Miller resigned because of his case, and some lady is trying to transfer it to another district. (this is re: the bond hearing, I believe)
  • "The crazy thing is is..."
  • "The funny thing is is...."
  • He has a massive hateboner for Steve Miller, even now that he's resigned.
  • "I'm not trying to stir the pot" he says as he talks shit to pretty much everyone involved.
  • "We have a lot of sources inside the Sherrif's office," Sure you do, buddy.
  • "I'm just a nobody, who cares what I think!?" Pretty much.
  • Spergs about some stupid phrase and what it means. And gets it 100% wrong.
  • He thinks because the case is being transferred, that his bond can't be revoked. I don't know enough about the law to say he's a moron, but if it's being transferred, I would assume it's still open?
  • He hopes Mr. Miller quit because of Jeremy, despite earlier in the video claiming that Mr. Miller wouldn't stop until he was "behind jail"
  • "Now's the time to get your lifeboat!" :story:
I'm glad he's made a youtube channel, this promises to be fun since his ego can barely fit in the room.

The comments are mostly people kissing his ass, but this one caught my attention:
1614266327132.png
Everyone knows that only Jesus can magically cure amnesia, Jeremy, c'mon man. Why would you lie about that?

Last edited:

Some JERK

kiwifarms.net
The comments are mostly people kissing his ass, but this one caught my attention:
View attachment 1949480
Everyone knows that only Jesus can magically cure amnesia, Jeremy, c'mon man. Why would you lie about that?
Yeah that coma/amnesia shit made me scratch my head. I don't believe that story for one second. Jeremy is obviously a pathological liar so if he told me he bought a hamburger I'd want to see a receipt and some security camera footage before I believed him.

Kaczynski

Mad at the Industrial Revolution while on the Web
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's uploaded another video.

• I've cut out his lame intro to make the file fit without too much loss.
  • He encourages people to talk shit on his office
  • Spergs about his case, he thinks Mr. Miller resigned because of his case, and some lady is trying to transfer it to another district. (this is re: the bond hearing, I believe)
  • "The crazy thing is is..."
  • "The funny thing is is...."
  • He has a massive hateboner for Steve Miller, even now that he's resigned.
  • "I'm not trying to stir the pot" he says as he talks shit to pretty much everyone involved.
  • "We have a lot of sources inside the Sherrif's office," Sure you do, buddy.
  • "I'm just a nobody, who cares what I think!?" Pretty much.
  • Spergs about some stupid phrase and what it means. And gets it 100% wrong.
  • He thinks because the case is being transferred, that his bond can't be revoked. I don't know enough about the law to say he's a moron, but if it's being transferred, I would assume it's still open?
  • He hopes Mr. Miller quit because of Jeremy, despite earlier in the video claiming that Mr. Miller wouldn't stop until he was "behind jail"
  • "Now's the time to get your lifeboat!" :story:
I'm glad he's made a youtube channel, this promises to be fun since his ego can barely fit in the room.
View attachment 1949478
View attachment 1949480
now that we know he's on the internet, how long before he comes on this site?

Some JERK

kiwifarms.net
I don't know that he will. We're just laughing at him, channels like Real World Police are fucking his shit up. I'm sure he spends his internet time wrapped up with them.

Just A Butt

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I would love it if he would. But the most I expect from him is a poorly written DMCA takedown for posting his videos.
I don't know that he will. We're just laughing at him, channels like Real World Police are fucking his shit up. I'm sure he spends his internet time wrapped up with them.
I haven’t watched too many videos by the guy who went on Dr. Phil, but the way he acts might get him his own thread someday.

But yea. With all the other people having a go at him, we aren’t even on the first page of results.

Kaczynski

Mad at the Industrial Revolution while on the Web
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
hmm.. i guess time will tell. does he have social media other than youtube?

Just A Butt

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
does he have social media other than youtube?
Metro State has a Facebook page I think. @Bubbly Sink was supposedly working on other angles, and I haven’t been bothered enough to go looking.

A guy like Jeremy doesn’t hide though. Whatever he does, be it Twitter or just more Facebook and youtube, you can be sure he will be front and center.

After all, he dindu nuffin

John Andrews Stan

Call 901-922-9912 for sharts on-demand
kiwifarms.net
Lmao I love how clearly butthurt he is by people not liking him.

Go to around 50 minutes in and Dr. Phil reduces him to tears within 10 minutes lol. Jeremy tries to outsmart him and it goes about as well as you’d guess:

Last edited:

Just A Butt

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not entirely certain why he would choose to upload this at all, let alone split it into two videos (with 4 mid-rolls, no less!) but it looks like some bad news for Motor One. It is very heavily edited, which makes me wonder what he said that was cut out. Considering he left in such gems as:

"Everything you guy do ends up on the internet!" :story:
"Yes, I am a sex offender!"

Archive:

Last edited: