Jeremy Hambly / The Quartering / MTGHeadquarters / Unsleeved Media / Midwestly -

Spectre_06

I'ma report you to SecDef Trump.
kiwifarms.net
Having completely fucked himself up by his tactless and less-than-endearing personality that rivals Ben Stein on downers, and his #Magicgate nontroversy having shown exactly how much the larger YouTube audience as well as Magic: the Gathering players consider him a joke at best, Jeremy Hambly decided to do what any red-blooded American does when facing the fact he's an unfunny, unentertaining individual: claim victimhood status after having a few love taps thrown at the back of his dome by some limp-wristed tranny and then file a lolsuit against him.

The "Facts" of the case

On 01 August 2018, Quarterpounder decided he'd go to GenCon in Indianapolis. After antagonizing people all month about Anita Sarkeesian, Jeremy showed up at GenCon. Before the convention would begin, he was VIOLENTLY ATTACKED!!!!!!! by a member of Antifa, which as you probably expected looks like his main diet consists of soy.

Jeremy attempted to say he didn't know who the individual was at all; however as the great prophet Maury Povich would say, the test determined that was a lie.

dontknowwhoheislie.jpg

Now realizing he'd been VIOLENTLY ATTACKED!!!! for "wrongthink", he took to Twitter to say he was totes leaving GenCon, but then wouldn't be leaving GenCon, then was leaving GenCon, changing his mind more times in the span of an evening than a chick at a college fraternity deciding if she really wants that train run on her. Sadly, Jeremy decided to delete his Twitter to hide the incriminating evidence of him telling people to target GenCon and others for "supporting" such a VIOLENT ATTACKER!!!!!!!!!!!!; however, the overused prison fucktoy was too stupid to also delete this videos saying the same thing (all videos have been downloaded in case he smartens up two months later).

http://archive.fo/Nu9GI (Description says GenCon employees support it; also provides "totes legit eyewitness testimony")

http://archive.fo/SpJFP (Jeremy decides to put his alleged attacker's information out there in a bid for mob justice, much like the SJWs he rails against)

Jeremy never provided evidence of actual damage; he made claims of having a knot on the back of his head, however he never showed it. A bruise on the underside of his arm could just be from him being a big boy and nothing more. Beyond that, Jeremy refused to see a doctor claiming he was "afraid", that he was in a new city he didn't know and it would cost him $2,000 to go to the ER. However, he totes has seven figures in his savings account (according to his dick-measuring contest with CRP on the Killstream after show on 28 May 2018 ), and he felt safe enough to go to GenCon as well as go out drinking at a bar, and stayed after the attack, claiming it was because he had two "friends" drive down from Wisconsin to hold his hand the entire weekend (but stranegly did not see a doctor still).

Six days after the attack he would see his doctor, refusing to release any proof of the damage he claims. He also talks about his "woke eye", allegeing a subconjuntival hemorrhage that started forming on 07 August was totally from the attack, later to recant and say he "never said" it was from the attack, then put in the complaint that it was totes from the attack.

Ethan Van Sciver would begin a GoFundMe campaign to get the monty to allow Jeremy to sue the guy who he totes knows attacked him even though he can't prove it in his complaint (more on that in a bit).

http://archive.fo/kazGU

He still has seven figures in his savings account, why is he crowdfunding it? Because Jeremy doesn't put his money on the line. When he was banned from Magic official play and has his online collection taken in the wake of him being a useless sack of crap to the community, he threatened a lawsuit against Wizards of the Coast to reclaim the money he spent; a lawsuit he said he would probably win because of the ToS wording (and other lawyers, notably Lior Lesor, agreed) but wasn't going to sue because he'd spend more money than he'd get back. So to Jeremy, he just wants the money, he doesn't want to spend the money.

After shilling the GFM, he finally hired Bill Richmond, the "half-Asian lawyer" for Steven Crowder. While Bill is a decent attorney in his specific line of work (namely contractual disputes), outside of it he appears to be similar to why you hire Debra Katz or Avenatti: you want to crucify your opponent in the court of public opinion. After this, it took over a month to file the lawsuit.

Initial Complaint

Filed on 04 October (but mentioned by Quartering on 01 October as having been filed).

Complaint 1.pngComplaint 2.pngComplaint 3.pngComplaint 4.pngComplaint 5.pngComplaint 6.pngComplaint 7.pngComplaint 8.png

Key items:

"On information and belief" means you don't actually know, and you're basing your claims off of secondhand information, such as "witness" testimony.

In order to establish jurisdiction for the federal courts, you have to prove a diversity of citizenship of the individuals. In law there is a marked difference between residence and citizenship, and Quartering's lawsuit only says that "on information and belief, [Loter] is a resident of Connecticut". Residence only means you live there part-time; citizenship requires you to be registered on voting roles and the like. You can only have citizenship in one state at a time. You also must allege $75,000 in damages and provide evidence to support it; Quartering's lawsuit makes the allegation but fails to offer anything to corroborate that beyond "take my word for it". Both of these will come back haunt him right about...

UPDATES

Judge Orders an Amended Complaint be Filed

...now.

amendmentorder 1.pngamendmentorder 2.png

Because of a failure to establish citizenship outside of Wisconsin for Matt Loter, as well as the entire complaint hinging on "on information and belief" and lacking personal knowledge, the judge orders Quartering's attorney to get it fuckin' right with an amended complaint or risk the case being tossed, possibly with prejudice.

More to come as it becomes available (because seriously fuck Quartering's bullshit, I still have my PACER account and it's cheap for the lulz).

@Null said I should tag him on this, too, so I will.

Last edited by a moderator:

Graffiti canvas

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Having completely fucked himself up by his tactless and less-than-endearing personality that rivals Ben Stein on downers, and his #Magicgate nontroversy having shown exactly how much the larger YouTube audience as well as Magic: the Gathering players consider him a joke at best, Jeremy Hambly decided to do what any red-blooded American does when facing the fact he's an unfunny, unentertaining individual: claim victimhood status after having a few love taps thrown at the back of his dome by some limp-wristed tranny and then file a lolsuit against him.
Fuck this whole opening paragraph. It's opaque, cumbersome and a pile of shit. After reading it, I have no idea who he is or what he's done online that I should be interested in.

Jeremy Hambly is an unfunny, unentertaining individual
So why the fuck does he need a thread?

Last edited:

trigon

kiwifarms.net
This should be a submission for the lawsuits board.

Fuck this whole opening paragraph. It's opaque, cumbersome and a pile of shit.

So why the fuck does he need a thread?
Just because he's generally unfunny and unentertaining doesn't make him any less of a lolcow, and his lolsuit against a tranny that gave him some lovetaps is worthy of being laughed at, as it's being laughed out of court.

This should be a submission for the lawsuits board.
Null told me to put it here and then tag him in it.

Last edited by a moderator:

BeanBidan

Welcome to Silent Hill faggots.
kiwifarms.net
I've tried to sit through some of Jeremy's videos, but they're dull as dishwater. I don't really get the vitriol aimed at him though, because aside from his hideous wardrobe, he's pretty inoffensive.
I think it's stemming from acting like a victim all the time in regards to the MTG community. That's when I started hating him at least, he just came off as a little girl bullied by some school nerds because they wouldn't let her play with their gay little cards at a convention full of sweaty obese betas and scrawny twerps.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
This is missing all of his Magicgate shenanigans where Wizards of the Coast dehumanizes him & cuts his partnership and DCI number for criticizing a fucking female cosplayer(who was quitting the scene anyways and going into nursing lol) who complained to them, and he punches back to Wizards that they have a bunch of pedo judges who are running events without disclosing that they've fucked kids in the past. OP is painfully low-info, and needs photos.

emspex

just be cool
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I don't really know anything about this guy, but your clear loathing of him is making me automatically doubt everything about your write-up of the events. If you can't write a more neutral description, I think it would be better to just start the thread with the filed lawsuit. Also, what's the point of posting an archived page of the youtube videos? Just post the videos. Or upload them somewhere else and post the mirrors.
So to Jeremy, he just wants the money, he doesn't want to spend the money.
I mean, I don't really blame the guy, tbh. Even if you have money in the bank, lawsuits are expensive. If I could get a lawsuit paid for via crowdfunding, I would.

Spectre_06

I'ma report you to SecDef Trump.
kiwifarms.net
If you can't write a more neutral description, I think it would be better to just start the thread with the filed lawsuit.
I asked to put up the thread on the lawsuit itself in the LLC forums. Null said to write it up on PG, tag him in it, and go from there. This isn't about his entire history, but the lawsuit itself.

• Informative
Reactions: IAmNotAlpharius

emspex

just be cool
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I asked to put up the thread on the lawsuit itself in the LLC forums. Null said to write it up on PG, tag him in it, and go from there. This isn't about his entire history, but the lawsuit itself.
Okay, I was under the impression this was going to Lolcow&Lolcow LLP, not a lolcow board. Carry on.

NSA

kiwifarms.net
Summary for the uninformed: Quarter-Pounder is best known to me as a guy who gets onto various streams and shits them up with his off-topic interruptions, non-jokes, and social awkwardness.

Apparently he was a guy who got famous playing some kid's card game or something but got banned from ever professionally competing against 7-year-olds ever again after calling some dumb titty cosplayer a hooker or something.

He now wants to become Sargon2.0 and follows Sargon around making Sargonish videos. He also acts friendly to people when confronted face-to-face, but shit-talks them like a bad-ass from the safety of his solo streams. Barely anyone watches his streams because no one wants to watch a bloated caveman bumble his way through anime games while muttering about youtube drama.

Hopefully this clears up any confusion.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
Summary for the uninformed: Quarter-Pounder is best known to me as a guy who gets onto various streams and shits them up with his off-topic interruptions, non-jokes, and social awkwardness.

Apparently he was a guy who got famous playing some kid's card game or something but got banned from ever professionally competing against 7-year-olds ever again after calling some dumb titty cosplayer a hooker or something.

He now wants to become Sargon2.0 and follows Sargon around making Sargonish videos. He also acts friendly to people when confronted face-to-face, but shit-talks them like a bad-ass from the safety of his solo streams. Barely anyone watches his streams because no one wants to watch a bloated caveman bumble his way through anime games while muttering about youtube drama.

Hopefully this clears up any confusion.
He has an ED page, but it's missing a shitload of events. His crowdfunding scam is absent, as is that weird three week or so period he was telling everyone he had teamed up with the local sheriffs department to "bust Anitfa members!" nearby. He's put his pudgy little fingers in a lot of pies, but he's done it so much if you're not watching him in real time you miss it, as he's just as quick to completely drop one of his latest controversies if it doesn't pick up the steam he feels it warrants as he is to start one.

shekelshoah666

kiwifarms.net
He has an ED page, but it's missing a shitload of events. His crowdfunding scam is absent, as is that weird three week or so period he was telling everyone he had teamed up with the local sheriffs department to "bust Anitfa members!" nearby. He's put his pudgy little fingers in a lot of pies, but he's done it so much if you're not watching him in real time you miss it, as he's just as quick to completely drop one of his latest controversies if it doesn't pick up the steam he feels it warrants as he is to start one.
100% true that you have to be watching in real time as he typically privates his streams afterwards. He just floats around and shits on different people on his stream and then when confronted he was "just joking" It would actually be pretty hard to catalog all the shit he has tried to stir honestly.

Tags
lolsuit

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino