Jeremy Hambly / The Quartering / MTGHeadquarters / Unsleeved Media / Midwestly -

TheMadAutist

kiwifarms.net
You can’t expect people who are regularly converted to clicks over fake outrage about articles and tweets taken completely out of context, all of which could be easily revealed as such with a 5 second google search, to be capable of using internet archiving.
It's almost as if this is a place to track the greedy, shifty, stupid, and insanely retarded and not a site that list good boys and girls for Santa.

Last edited:

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
You can’t expect people who are regularly converted to clicks over fake outrage about articles and tweets taken completely out of context, all of which could be easily revealed as such with a 5 second google search, to be capable of using internet archiving.
It's almost as if this is a place to track the greedy, shifty, stupid, and insanely retarded and not a site that list good boys and girls for Santa.
I don't expect him to pop back into the thread because aRe YoU pReTeNdInG tO bE rEtArDeD but did the silly shit think people needed to get brand new YouTube accounts when they got bored of their avatars and wanted something else? I really hope he was just assuming I just wouldn't remember that and slink back away in defeat (maybe even be convinced the barber stole it from Jeremy!) because I was just joking about his fanbase being a pack of autistics. I didn't actually expect them to be literal shortbusers.

GenericReviewerDraco

Annoyed oriental wizard
kiwifarms.net
Kinda disappointed that it took this long for this egomaniac to hit 100 pages. Still amused a bland egomaniacal faggotron like him is at 100.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Wedge

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
Kinda disappointed that it took this long for this egomaniac to hit 100 pages. Still amused a bland faggotron like him is at 100.
He's sent out his little killsquad on "retaliation" maneuvers too, from the look of it, so I expect more content to follow. I'm curious to see how many friendly suggestions admins have gotten in regards to Mr Hambly definitely not being a real lolcow and probably doesn't warrant having a thread here.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Wedge and You

Taco

kiwifarms.net
I was just joking about his fanbase being a pack of autistics. I didn't actually expect them to be literal shortbusers.
To put any doubt to rest about the lack of mental agility possessed by your average Whopper consumer I present exhibit Autism: the current state of his reclaimed subreddit.

First off they are predictably accepting as fact this entire ordeal was nothing but Brie Larson simps when her only significance to anyone involved is being certified Pounder bait. It’s also now canon in their version of the story that Bearded Snowflake wasn’t slightly melted by some of the non-Larson content posted at his expense and has spent the majority of the last 24 hours laughing at cucks while fucking his HOT WIFE. He certainly didn’t wake up early this morning and spend several hours purging and banning all but the pillow softest banter before declaring REEEEhad on the infidels. Then there’s the actual content of the memes posted on his behalf which range from “meh“ to so bottom tier many would be mistaken for a satire of preteen meme culture if viewed out of context. I’ll include several examples below for the brave.

WARNING: This product contains ingredients known by the state of California to cause autism and permanent virginity
3B1D6EF0-107E-447A-B857-FDB482D6EB33.jpeg
A4F3E3FA-D701-46EA-9371-C0CDF912345D.jpeg
65D20E15-A553-4CF3-B9FC-018B61B78F96.jpeg
B99B8BCC-3411-4DED-9B9C-1F524633FD90.jpeg
A492C85C-8729-499D-8AFF-3D858E86D573.jpeg

Last edited:

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
You know, Jeremy Griffin is a much more realistic portrayal of the Spice God than I think this master memer probably realized. But yes, very spicy and based that it only took him 24 hours and an actual organized response to fully take back a subreddit he himself had 100% control of literally the entire time.

Normally I'd give him the benefit of the doubt and say it was intentional to look like his fanbase organically saw what was happening and fought back, but then we had one come over and accuse other people of being retards because he forgot you can change a YouTube avatar any time you please, so I think he and the rest of them seriously needed nearly a day and a half before they could come up with the BASED idea of just blocking all the trolls.

• Winner
Reactions: Taco

TheMadAutist

kiwifarms.net
I don't want to cause any divorce arc rumors, but the BASED King of SPICE! has revealed he simps for Brie Larson!
1596165782344.png

Edit as Jeremy made a video crying about people revealing his "2 gay black dads" was a lie and claiming "it was just a joke bro!"
Edit 2: Skipped ahed to the end of the video, Jeremy claims to have 3 dads and that his white dad loves the company of 2 gay black men.

Last edited:

Donald Trump's Neck Vag

Juicy
kiwifarms.net
Edit as Jeremy made a video crying about people revealing his "2 gay black dads" was a lie and claiming "it was just a joke bro!"
Edit 2: Skipped ahed to the end of the video, Jeremy claims to have 3 dads and that his white dad loves the company of 2 gay black men.
Interesting that he only made that video once that tweet got posted to this thread.

Hi Jeremy!

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: TheMadAutist

Wedge

Didn't help blow up two Death Stars for this crap
kiwifarms.net
Interesting that he only made that video once that tweet got posted to this thread.

Hi Jeremy!
Hey Quarterton! Good on you for hiding your ugly mug behind pubes. Allowing yourself to look like a grizzled hillbilly will definitely show people that you are to be trusted and know both the location of bigfoot and the location of his p-spot.

Do tell your wife I said the Olive Garden is fine for next Tuesday and I'll be at the Hampton Inn til that Thursday morning. Thanks, you're a fuzzy peach 🍑

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
It seems you assholes took time out your busy day of trolling OAG comment sections to attack BASED Spice King Pounder on Reddit.
Jeremy himself has taken the bait HARD and has made videos about topics that kiwifarms has brought up like him not paying writers, him faking his 'gay dads' story, them brigading this subreddit, etc.
tfw your own fans need to point out how badly you're fucking up. I will admit it's gold that something I repeatedly said would likely be the least controversial incident of his ended up being the most just because he (despite being Troll God King of Spice) kept repeatedly eating bait over and over and over again.

If he gets bullied enough, I bet Jeremy makes a video about this thread.
At the risk of being 100% wrong again, I think even he in this most dire hour remembers enough about the Boogie2988 SamdandTolki megathread debacle where trying to dance around "all those lies they're telling about me!" made shit dramatically worse for him. Compound that by the fact that, somehow, a lot of Hamblys fanbase was apparently oblivious to his numerous scams and conjobs until just now, I think even in the midst of his retarded flailing he would know better than to point to KF and go "LOOK AT ALL THE FALSE THINGS THEY'RE SAYING ABOUT ME!" and send unwitting people directly into the belly of the angry autistic beast.

Last edited:

TheMadAutist

kiwifarms.net
tfw your own fans need to point out how badly you're fucking up. I will admit it's gold that something I repeatedly said would likely be the least controversial incident of his ended up being the most just because he (despite being Troll God King of Spice) kept repeatedly eating bait over and over and over again.

At the risk of being 100% wrong again, I think even he in this most dire hour remembers enough about the Boogie2988 SamdandTolki megathread debacle where trying to dance around "all those lies they're telling about me!" made shit dramatically worse for him. Compound that by the fact that, somehow, a lot of Hamblys fanbase was apparently oblivious to his numerous scams and conjobs until just now, I think even in the midst of his retarded flailing he would know better than to point to KF and go "LOOK AT ALL THE FALSE THINGS THEY'RE SAYING ABOUT ME!" and send unwitting people directly into the belly of the angry autistic beast.
I would agree with you if not for the fact that Hambly's boasting about promoting his subreddit led to the Brie posting. He was even dumb enough to try the "I'm not mad" bullshit while being clearly mad about it. I can see Pounder making a video about the Farms titled "Kiwi Farmers stab me in the back and tell lies" since he is our Spice King and GG2.0 general.