Jeremy Hambly / The Quartering / MTGHeadquarters / Unsleeved Media / Midwestly -

Taco

kiwifarms.net
At the risk of being 100% wrong again, I think even he in this most dire hour remembers enough about the Boogie2988 SamdandTolki megathread debacle where trying to dance around "all those lies they're telling about me!" made shit dramatically worse for him. Compound that by the fact that, somehow, a lot of Hamblys fanbase was apparently oblivious to his numerous scams and conjobs until just now, I think even in the midst of his retarded flailing he would know better than to point to KF and go "LOOK AT ALL THE FALSE THINGS THEY'RE SAYING ABOUT ME!" and send unwitting people directly into the belly of the angry autistic beast.
At this point there are probably 30 people max on this board with any interest in tard wrangling Jeremy and he has a personal army of thousands. Granted I gazed into the intellectual abyss that is his discord and his personal army is McNamara’s Folly so I actually think that would be a fair fight. The level of banter on there makes this thread read like the complete works of Homer. There’s certainly not the interest required for an overwhelming assault of autism that Brie pills his whole community in an afternoon and let’s be real aside from one cunt with an impressive level of commitment most of us are just jerking off in first gear at this point. If Jeremy perceives that as no real threat after a few beers to wash away his pussier instincts I could see him taking a shot at sending some banter this way but I doubt we’ll ever see a video. Fairly confident if he really thought for sure he could stick it to the nerds posting in this thread and leave us all seething in impotent rage without suffering any real damage he’d have a hard time resisting.
I don't think GG 2.0 would take him.
What are you talking about he’s their Sargon? By that I mean he’s a middle aged goof with an inflated ego from regularly interacting with followers who make him look like Einstein by comparison and routinely gets his dignity divided in public after forgetting normal people can hear him as he blasts poor attempts at edge-lord humor to a booger eating fanbase.
I’ve just bought jeremyhambly domain names. The future is looking optimistic
If you’re trying to boost visibility for your website hit me up, I know an SEO guy.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Wedge

Dean Pentel

White, meek, totally non-threatening
kiwifarms.net
I'm speaking to him in DMs right now. He says he had two articles that were published and two that weren't, and he wasn't paid for any of them. He also says there was no severance paid out to him at all.
I know I'm late and @Null on this, but dude, are you some kind of faggot whisperer? How do you stomach dealing with people like this as often as you do, and how do you get them to act right?

Last edited:
  • Thunk-Provoking

TheMadAutist

kiwifarms.net
John Michael Kelly, noted GGRevolt reject is weighing in on how authentic Kiwi Farms is on Quarterpounder's Discord server.

View attachment 1486327
LMAO what a fucking simp! I can't speak for the other assholes in this thread but I have done nothing illegal to gather the information I posted. If Spice King Pounder is too dumb to remove publicly available records of his grifting, Im going to find it.

And since I know Pounder is watching, tell Heather Ben says hello. I haven't gone to the airfield since quarantine started.

albertbrown26

#1 Bill Hicks fan
kiwifarms.net
John Michael Kelly, noted GGRevolt reject is weighing in on how authentic Kiwi Farms is on Quarterpounder's Discord server.

View attachment 1486327
He is quick to subtly call out KF as an irrelevant “news” source when TheQuartering knowingly posts this stuff on his since deleted Twitter account. I wonder if he felt the same way when he made a video actively talking having a shed named after Brie Larson to show how much he didn’t care about the fans attacking him for his opinion on Captain Marvel.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: TheMadAutist

GenericReviewerDraco

Annoyed oriental wizard
kiwifarms.net
I don't think GG 2.0 would take him.
None of the gates have filters that matter (except Weeb Wars because Rackets the grifter king and having an actual goal), so even if GG weeded out the Soygon/OneAngryGaymer tier psychopaths and MilquetoastMatt/Quarterpounder levels of reading x articles slowly grifters we'd get new diet Elliott Rodgers and more variants of aspiring low-effort panhandlers.

Ningen

The new n-word
kiwifarms.net
It seems you assholes took time out your busy day of trolling OAG comment sections to attack BASED Spice King Pounder on Reddit.
I keep hearing in the dark corners of the internet about this one hacker and cyberbully known as Kiwifarms, he labels the poor victims of his hate crimes as "lolcows" which is quite dehumanizing, how comes he keeps getting away with it? Time to stop this madness.

• Agree
Reactions: TheMadAutist

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net

TheMadAutist

kiwifarms.net
Jeremy "might be" changing his logo because his artist" might have "stolen" it.

https://youtu.be/dOKvBpbknM0?t=322 (Timstamped)
He didn't steal it, the guy he paid may have allegedlly possibly there is a chance he did steal it. In other words, once again Pounder is too dumb to do a reverse image search on a thing that would be integral to his brand.

Edit: It appears insiders need to reveal another pedo who is going after the Pounder's sponsors.
1596243622742.png

Last edited:

Dave.

Damn wypipo
kiwifarms.net
OMFG! BASED Spice King Pounder destroyed Brie Larson's simp army!!!
I mean, Jeremy banned Brie posters and deleted positive Brie post as he mods his own subredfit but all 10 Pounder posters filled his sub with the same 6 "memes."
Again... why do people fucking care about Brie Larson? What fucking relevance does she have on anything anymore? Is she kicking puppies and throwing children into the atlantic ocean? Is this basically #basedgamergator a-logging at this point?