Jeremy Hambly / The Quartering / MTGHeadquarters / Unsleeved Media / Midwestly -

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
Is this basically #basedgamergator a-logging at this point?
Yes. She said something about movie critics being too white dominated and that really got 'em riled up. By most accounts she's just kind of obnoxious and a nitwit, but the rage she induces in 90% of the people who dislike her is mostly because she's perceived as a new front in what the really want, which is a culture war.

TheMadAutist

kiwifarms.net
Again... why do people fucking care about Brie Larson? What fucking relevance does she have on anything anymore? Is she kicking puppies and throwing children into the atlantic ocean? Is this basically #basedgamergator a-logging at this point?
This particular video is because Pounder announced he was going to promote his subReddit and a bunch of angry autist spammed pics of Brie. Of course Pounder couldn't admit it was done just to troll him so he blamed Brie personally. This video is Hambly declaring victory of the Brie invaders to his safe space.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
So between "You can't change YouTube avatars, retard!" and that one guy who tried to defend Spice God by claiming he wasn't a pathological liar (only to then immediately defend his habitual lying) that the apparent "Operation Hugbox The Bird" was a dud for Mr Hambly.

I'm thinking a r/SamandTolki post not unlike the Boogie megathread might be in order. Based Boy has now shown his hand that shit that gets posted about him on Reddit upsets him immensely and S&T seem to hate him nearly as much as places like GamingCircleJerk. Between his thin skin and the obvious fact that the second more than a handful of eyes were on him at any given time he instantly unraveled and began exposing more bullshit it might be worth a go. I feel like even if he sent his Discord of spergs to try and raid it that it would only Streisand Effect it.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Wedge

JewBacca

kiwifarms.net
It looks like Pounder has reactivated his Twitter. No new Tweets just yet.
I expected this, didn't he only disabled it to show solidarity with the jews. Didnt they announce the other day they were giving the goyium a jew free twitter for a couple of days.

• Lunacy
Reactions: Taco

albertbrown26

#1 Bill Hicks fan
kiwifarms.net
Can I just say how shocked I am that this has over 2,000+ comments?
I remember when this used to have 90-100+

It seems that there’s an awakening among us with BasedPounder.

Taco

kiwifarms.net
As more culture warriors moved on, Pounder became a bigger and bigger target which led to him doing a lot more stupid shit with no one to distract us.
Missing the first cursed train out of the gamergate station was low key the best thing to ever happen to Hambly. His crusade to recreate a movement that destroyed most of his contemporaries while he profits from their salvaged wreckage reads like the first half of some cautionary fable about not forcing your own failure.

Word on the street is Brie Larson addressed people being toxic in the comments in her latest YouTube video which makes me wonder how much longer this will be allowed to continue before YouTube decides to start marching a-logs into the volcano.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
Missing the first cursed train out of the gamergate station was low key the best thing to ever happen to Hambly. His crusade to recreate a movement that destroyed most of his contemporaries while he profits from their salvaged wreckage reads like the first half of some cautionary fable about not forcing your own failure.
He actually tried (quite hard) to get in on Gamergate during it's peak. I've brought up before (and a few other people have mentioned they watched him do it as well) that after his first issues with WotC happened (he stopped receiving free shit after making some kind of tranny joke), he had "a big fan who saw this happen!" post on KiA trying to rally the troops not unlike #MagicGate. Unfortunately for him, GG was still in it's relative prime where they felt they could pick and choose what to get mad about, and #GetMeMyFreeShitBackgate was greeted with a resounding "Who the fuck is this and why do we care?".

Apparently he still tried a couple of more times between then and the cosplayer shit, which only took off because it was timed brilliantly in that weird timeframe where Gamergate Proper was dead, Comicsgate hadn't really garnered steam yet, and the Weeb Wars shit hadn't began. It's hard to go back and properly line this up, but #MagicGate actually broke at the peak of the Metoku/Sargon fued, and I recall KF as a whole didn't actually know which one to back, as Sargon hadn't completely eaten his balls yet and some theorized his political campaign could have been the start of great Happenings. That, too, hadn't quite gained enough traction to gauge where it was going.

In comes fatboy, with what seemed to be a time-tested forumla. "The SJWs are trying to get me just because I'm so much a wily badass!", and all the people who had previously ignored him were more than willing to rally around him. If anything, forcing his failure actually ended up panning out successfully in the long run. The overwhelming majority of the initial MtG thread, aside from my angry, autistic posts, were overwhelmingly pro-Spice God, KiA had finally started pushing his content, and every Bloodsports vlogger went well out of their way to help him out. Where Jeremy fucked up was not knowing his place, joining Sargons secret squad to further his own agenda, and swinging way too hard, much too soon, waaaay above his weight class. The second he "won"#MagicGate, he immediately started beefing with other, larger anti-SJWs for literally no reason. That was what killed him.

He literally had anti-SJW celebrity giftwrapped to him and hand delivered to him from every other, already established personality in the scene. He inexplicably concluded that meant everybody was acknowledging him as their King and began treating them as such, and kicked off a career of being humiliated by everyone, all of the time.

SPERGSTROM

kiwifarms.net
QP dropped over 20% of his views in a week without Twitter. Oopsie doopsie poopsie, guess REEEleting the only way some of your followers see you post new content with 5 hours notice might not be very Marketing Sheriff of you.

The return is imminent.
If you look at his recent videos. The Brie Larson videos have been his highest viewed (besides pokimane.) So it seems the trolls who invaded his subreddit for the lulz have actually gained him a lot more views than he is used to. The only other recent one is the one where he declares he's in the process of suing the XG website.

Looks like Jeremy needs some help from the KF to get views on his deadbeat channel.

Last edited:

TheMadAutist

kiwifarms.net
If you look at his recent videos. The Brie Larson videos have been his highest viewed (besides pokimane.) So it seems the trolls who invaded his subreddit for the lulz have actually gained him a lot more views than he is used to. The only other recent one is the one where he declares he's in the process of suing the XG website.

Looks like Jeremy needs some help from the KF to get views on his deadbeat channel.
His views have been shit for a while and some suspect he is buying views to pump his numbers up. Perhaps the move off Twitter was to save money and not buy views for a while and blame the lack of interest in his spice on the lack of Twitter?

Edit: Hes tweeting out his videos now. A few more days and he will be back full time.

Last edited:

albertbrown26

#1 Bill Hicks fan
kiwifarms.net
QP dropped over 20% of his views in a week without Twitter. Oopsie doopsie poopsie, guess REEEleting the only way some of your followers see you post new content with 5 hours notice might not be very Marketing Sheriff of you.

The return is imminent.
Only 20%?

Surprised it’s not 40% since the recent Pokimane videos and Exclusively Games falling out has made his fanbase more mixed than before.