Jeremy Hambly / The Quartering / MTGHeadquarters / Unsleeved Media / Midwestly - Buttblasted manchild upset he was banned from a childrens' card game, Grifter

TwoDollarPeePeePooPoo

I'm not gonna read that
kiwifarms.net
While streaming in his basement he decided to just piss in the floor because he didn't want to go upstairs to the bathroom. Then said his wife was going to kill him for doing it, implying it's a recurring issue.
Wait a second. This lazy bastard pissed on the floor BY CHOICE and people still give him the time of day? This is horrorcow-tier behavior. I am flabbergasted that this man still has any form of internet career outside of being a circus freak.

• Agree
Reactions: Fromtheblackdepths

Spectre_06

I'ma report you to SecDef Trump.
kiwifarms.net
Wait a second. This lazy bastard pissed on the floor BY CHOICE and people still give him the time of day? This is horrorcow-tier behavior. I am flabbergasted that this man still has any form of internet career outside of being a circus freak.
I mean at that point, when you've been cucked out of a marriage by your autism and your best moments include pissing on the floor because you're too drunk to go upstairs to use the pisser, you've passed 'horrorcow' status.

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos
kiwifarms.net
Well, he's not like 'That Guy' that masturbated on stream. He did it off screen

TwoDollarPeePeePooPoo

I'm not gonna read that
kiwifarms.net
I mean at that point, when you've been cucked out of a marriage by your autism and your best moments include pissing on the floor because you're too drunk to go upstairs to use the pisser, you've passed 'horrorcow' status.
Reading about Jeremy's pathetic existence sorta helps me measure that even my worst problems aren't as bad as his "best" days.

Well, he's not like 'That Guy' that masturbated on stream. He did it off screen
He masturbated on stream too? He's just a scat fetish away from being another Ethan Ralph.

• Agree