Jeremy Hambly / The Quartering / MTGHeadquarters / Unsleeved Media / Midwestly - Buttblasted manchild upset he was banned from a childrens' card game, Grifter

Virus418

kiwifarms.net
H3H3 may have his flaws, but huge props to him for finally blocking Jer.

He probably did it because of all the spam Jeremy was sending him, very similar to what he was doing with Leafy.

It's just another example of Jeremy wanting the bigger names in commentary to acknowledge him and get into their DMs like he's managed to do with Asmongold. It's really pathetic.

Virus418

kiwifarms.net
Pounder put out a click bait Black Panther video...

Fans called him on it and Pounder doubles down despite making a "rage" video last week about people using Chadwicks death to line their pockets.
View attachment 1583443
Considering how Shuri assumes the mantle in the comics as well, Jeremy once again proves how little he actually knows about the topics he covers. Reminds me when he covered Nightmare on Elm Street and acted like it never took on politicized issues back in the 80s.

Reactions: Wedge

TheMadAutist

kiwifarms.net
Considering how Shuri assumes the mantle in the comics as well, Jeremy once again proves how little he actually knows about the topics he covers. Reminds me when he covered Nightmare on Elm Street and acted like it never took on politicized issues back in the 80s.
The day after Black Panther came out people were predicting Shuri would take over.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wedge

TheMadAutist

kiwifarms.net
I feel second hand shame after watching the intro:

Those 2 dodged a bullet with the Jukin Media lawsuit so you would think they would have stopped putting all their eggs into YTs basket. Fuck em both at this point. I hope MXR has their channel dusted, if only to expose Pounder as the impotent Pizza Cuck he is.

Virus418

kiwifarms.net
I feel second hand shame after watching the intro:

I had to stop the video when it focused on Panda crying. Like yeah, it sucks having a YouTube strike out of the blue, but crying on camera about it? Just seems a little manipulative in my opinion, but the strike got removed, so it worked for them I guess.

Mortician

kiwifarms.net
Looks like Pounder and Perturbed Pedro are in another Twitter slap fight. Im busy atm but maybe @Spectre_06 or @KillThemCrackasBabies can post links and such.
https://twitter.com/AngryJoeShow/status/1304467367452463104?s=20

Basically a slapfight over the anthem protests in major sports leagues. Angry Joe drops the mic while Quarterpounder, like the pussy that he is, doubles down on it with the "I respect you and all" card after getting his ass handed to him.