Jeremy Hambly / The Quartering / MTGHeadquarters / Unsleeved Media / Midwestly - Buttblasted manchild upset he was banned from a childrens' card game, Grifter

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1591910

You wanna know what I find so fascinating about not just about Jeremy but anti-SJWs in general?

They're all about giving cancel culture the boot, but resort to that same exact tactic themselves time and time again when they are defending one of their own. Take Leafy's banning for instance, while the rules should be applied fairly to everyone, why is it that anti-SJWs only care to highlight the problematic creators when one of their own is nuked?

Before Nelk had their monetization revoked and Leafy had his channels suspended, no one seemed to care about channels like Lionmaker (sexual predator), Peluchin Entertainment (animal abuser), or Hasan Piker (death threats) being allowed on YouTube or Twitch. Honestly, it feels like anti-SJWs put the spotlight on these creators to put pressure to reverse the bans on their friends instead of actually making those platforms a safer place.

What they're doing here is straight up cancel culture with a new coat of paint. I'm not here saying Lionmaker, Peluchin Entertainment, or Hasan Piker even deserve to stay on the platforms. I just find it strange how time and time again, anti-SJWs take issue with such creators only when they are making videos defending their actual friends who got banned or demonetized.
They just want influence. The end. If SJW shit were popular they'd be full-on dangerhairs. Sperging about cancel culture is what's riling up the crowds, so cancel culture is what they will focus on. Hambo specifically having publicly jumped on any subculture he could before landing on the goldmine that is anti-SJW clickfarming.

Reactions: Virus418

Noideawhattopick

kiwifarms.net
It's bizarre how his fanbase, seemingly a group of people who all instinctively attack the weaker fish whenever they smell blood in the water, all all completely blind when it's him bleeding out.
As far as I have seen once when I was watching an Assmongold video (yeah, I know) he said he is a fan of the quartering. This sent shivers down my spine. So now you know who watches these videos.
Also thanks to whoever in this thread made that Screenshot of showing the "don't recommend any more of this channel" feature. It actually works. Yong Yea and quarterpounder are no longer in my recommendations.

Reactions: pleasedesdontbannem

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
As far as I have seen once when I was watching an Assmongold video (yeah, I know) he said he is a fan of the quartering. This sent shivers down my spine. So now you know who watches these videos.
PewDiePie has been proven to be a fan of his in several instances. Hambo once admitted finding that out nearly brought him to tears.

Had he not been such a complete fucking retard, there's little doubt in my mind that, despite my own angry, angry autism, Hambly would have been a legitimate heavyweight (fat lol) probably on the level of of most "legitimate" -albeit low level- YouTubers. He stumbled onto a dumptruck of good will I had never seen before and doubt I'll see again where damn near every other established channel bent over backwards to lift him up, and this is what he did with it.

TheMadAutist

kiwifarms.net
PewDiePie has been proven to be a fan of his in several instances. Hambo once admitted finding that out nearly brought him to tears.

Had he not been such a complete fucking retard, there's little doubt in my mind that, despite my own angry, angry autism, Hambly would have been a legitimate heavyweight (fat lol) probably on the level of of most "legitimate" -albeit low level- YouTubers. He stumbled onto a dumptruck of good will I had never seen before and doubt I'll see again where damn near every other established channel bent over backwards to lift him up, and this is what he did with it.
That's the sad reality of it. Most of us would be a Pounder fan if Pounder was able to control his stupidity. He is his own worse enemy much like OAG.

TheMadAutist

kiwifarms.net
I don't see panning out well for Pounder. Fb videos go viral because they're quickly paced and snappy. Hambly at his most erratic is still a fucking droning mess. I look forward to watching him piss away a few hundred on bots trying to get it off the ground, though.
I anticipate a campaign from FB Karens against the Spice King and several videos of Pounder playing victim before he fucks off FB for good.

• Agree
Reactions: Wedge

Virus418

kiwifarms.net
Speaking of Pewdiepie, I realized today that just eight months ago Felix left Twitter and has remained off the platform to this day. Perhaps Felix was Jeremy's inspiration for quitting himself... only to realize he needs it more than Felix ever has or will. Even now, he still gets replies from people that ask why he returned which I find absolutely hilarious.

TheMadAutist

kiwifarms.net
Speaking of Pewdiepie, I realized today that just eight months ago Felix left Twitter and has remained off the platform to this day. Perhaps Felix was Jeremy's inspiration for quitting himself... only to realize he needs it more than Felix ever has or will. Even now, he still gets replies from people that ask why he returned which I find absolutely hilarious.
Watching Pounder @'ing famous people or bigger YT'ers to get no reply is even funnier imho.

• Agree
Reactions: Wedge and You

Virus418

kiwifarms.net

Found an interesting tidbit at 8:32. It looks like Jeremy recorded and planned to upload this video on Saturday, but delayed it to Monday and forgot to edit this part out. Just goes to show how much quality control goes into his videos.

And I can't help but think back to when Jeremy slammed Twitch streamers for whining about their predicaments and how YouTubers never do that themselves. Oh wait, that was back when Jeremy actually believed he could take his brand off of YouTube and still be successful.

pleasedesdontbannem

kiwifarms.net

Found an interesting tidbit at 8:32. It looks like Jeremy recorded and planned to upload this video on Saturday, but delayed it to Monday and forgot to edit this part out. Just goes to show how much quality control goes into his videos.

And I can't help but think back to when Jeremy slammed Twitch streamers for whining about their predicaments and how YouTubers never do that themselves. Oh wait, that was back when Jeremy actually believed he could take his brand off of YouTube and still be successful.
Just.. I don't. I.
Jeremy. If you're going to brand yourself as an investigative reporter, If you're going to say you're a journalist, if you're going to do a video on something you think is important, YOU SHOULD NEVER SAY THE WORDS "I DONT KNOW" IN YOUR VIDEO.

DO
SOME
GODDAMNED
FUCKING
RESEARCH.

Spectre_06

I'ma report you to SecDef Trump.
kiwifarms.net
Just.. I don't. I.
Jeremy. If you're going to brand yourself as an investigative reporter, If you're going to say you're a journalist, if you're going to do a video on something you think is important, YOU SHOULD NEVER SAY THE WORDS "I DONT KNOW" IN YOUR VIDEO.

DO
SOME
GODDAMNED
FUCKING
RESEARCH.
I disagree on this. There's some stuff you likely will not be able to find out on your own. If the vast majority of your video shows that you at least did the research to answer a significant number of questions being asked then coming out at the end and saying, "These are the questions I don't have an answer to but I'm going to look into them" is completely acceptable. The problems for Jeremy are he's always claimed he's not a journalist, he never does any research, and he just says whatever he wants with the fallback of something like, "my inside sources say" in order to give him the ability to weasel his way out of backlash for being wrong. Again.

TheMadAutist

kiwifarms.net

Obviously he uploaded on Saturday but the YT pedos delayed the video to try to embarrass Spice King BASED Pounder.

You

kiwifarms.net
Just.. I don't. I.
This is way too advanced of a critique for a guy who repeatedly gives his opinion based on the headline or first paragraph of whatever news story he's reading only for it to be invalidated by the second or third paragraph. He can't even be bothered to read the articles before he presses record. It's baffling by both how many times you can catch him doing it and by him deciding to just leave it in because fuck editing it out that takes time away from pissing on the floors and we can't have that.

Reactions: Virus418

TheMadAutist

kiwifarms.net
This is way too advanced of a critique for a guy who repeatedly gives his opinion based on the headline or first paragraph of whatever news story he's reading only for it to be invalidated by the second or third paragraph. He can't even be bothered to read the articles before he presses record. It's baffling by both how many times you can catch him doing it and by him deciding to just leave it in because fuck editing it out that takes time away from pissing on the floors and we can't have that.
Pounder's fans claim that is Jeremy playing 4D chess. He click baits you then when you point it out he laughs that you're triggered.