Jeremy Hambly / The Quartering / MTGHeadquarters / Unsleeved Media / Midwestly - Buttblasted manchild upset he was banned from a childrens' card game, Grifter

Virus418

kiwifarms.net
Beta male Jeremy tries to pretend Angry Joe is still his friend by offering friendly advice, gets called out in the replies. Tweet
View attachment 1597563
Joe didn't even acknowledge his response, priceless.

When is Jer going to learn he can't have his cake and eat it too? He claims to be friends with the likes of Joe and Asmongold, but wastes no time throwing them under the bus when he needs to push a narrative. It's probably why most content creators don't openly associate with him anymore.

I forget if I shared this, but when Jeremy had IAG on his YouTube livestream, he openly admitted to trying to get Asmongold on too despite knowing Zack's opinion of IAG. What kind of a friend does that?

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
When is Jer going to learn he can't have his cake and eat it too? He claims to be friends with the likes of Joe and Asmongold, but wastes no time throwing them under the bus when he needs to push a narrative. It's probably why most content creators don't openly associate with him anymore.
If his past interactions have been any indication, he intended/still intends to just tell people they are friends and chat behind the scenes all the time until he's specifically called out on it.

I've said it a hundred times now, but the "Friends with Gencon guy!" incident. The total comfort he has in telling huge lies is legendary". If he thought he could get away with it he'd probably claim Joe was coming over for drinks over the holidays.

• Winner
Reactions: TheMadAutist

pleasedesdontbannem

kiwifarms.net
Pounder is totally not bitch mad that Hunter got more likes on his Tweet calling out Pounder for being a pussy then Pounder got for trying to clap back.
View attachment 1598624
I felt so honoured when he actually quote tweeted me. I've finally made it! THANKS FOR NOTICING ME, JEREMY-SEMPAI UwU

I'd point out all the times Jeremys said "look at my likes on this tweet compared to yours . I win." But. You know. He DFEs his twitter every few months.

Virus418

kiwifarms.net
The icing on the cake is that Hunter Avallone only has 6.8k Twitter followers to Jeremy's 91.7k but managed to get almost five times as many likes on his Tweet compared to Jeremy. All Jeremy would have needed was 4.4% of his total followers liking his Tweet to match Hunter, but instead, he only got 1%.

Screenshot_20200916-012407_Twitter.jpg

If by friends you mean sharing the same lawyer who did a favor for you, sure Jeremy, you're totally friends with Crowder and he simply forgot to phone you up for a cameo.

Few interesting things in this video. Jer talks about how he never runs midrolls in his Twitch streams to his 100 viewers (true, but he was quite thirsty for gift subs and donations up until recently), mentions how streamers use midrolls for instances like using the bathroom (shame he didn't think to do this himself back during #PissGate), and most importantly, suggests for viewers to subscribe to him with Twitch Prime. He hasn't even streamed in over a week and he's here begging for subs? Pathetic.

Oh yeah, he also finds a way to clickbait with Asmongold in it, but since Zack is voicing an opinion that Jeremy approves of, he's no longer framed as that awful person who is out to ruin IAG. Totally nothing to read here guys, move along. /s

Screenshot_20200916-013915_Twitter.jpg

Uh oh, looks like someone's upset at Angry Joe for ignoring their Tweet. Can't wait to see this tomorrow.

Finally, it looks like Jeremy is once again interested in growing his sub-reddit... after being inactive there himself for almost two months. Sure, he's been linking it in his video descriptions regularly, but he never followed up on the hobby giveaway he teased at the end of his last sub-reddit video and has done zilch to update the CSS design or format. Is he giving this another shot now that his Twitch streams flopped? I give him until the end of October before he abandons it yet again for another pet project doomed for failure.

Last edited:

pleasedesdontbannem

kiwifarms.net
The icing on the cake is that Hunter Avallone only has 6.8k Twitter followers to Jeremy's 91.7k but managed to get almost five times as many likes on his Tweet compared to Jeremy. All Jeremy would have needed was 4.4% of his total followers liking his Tweet to match Hunter, but instead, he only got 1%.
You don't get it, dude. All that matters is CLICKS and VIEWS and THE SIZE OF HIS PAYCHECK. You can't make money off of likes! He makes more money than Hunter so HE WINS! Clout is worthless (except when he's trying to get it himself)

Virus418

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1600183
LMAO Pounder is such a pussy he deleted this Tweet already.
And that is why I choose to screenshot his Tweets.

I'm even more convinced now that the video was just going to be about Joe ignoring Jeremy and how upset that made him, followed up by a long list of Joe's past mistakes all ready to go. Because you know, that's how you treat someone you consider to be a personal friend. Asmongold better re-evaluate his stance with Jer considering how the two are in the Twitter DMs despite what transpired.

TheMadAutist

kiwifarms.net
And that is why I choose to screenshot his Tweets.

I'm even more convinced now that the video was just going to be about Joe ignoring Jeremy and how upset that made him, followed up by a long list of Joe's past mistakes all ready to go. Because you know, that's how you treat someone you consider to be a personal friend. Asmongold better re-evaluate his stance with Jer considering how the two are in the Twitter DMs despite what transpired.
Next time archive, Pounder and his fans only believe screen shots they agree with.

Virus418

kiwifarms.net

To save you a click, it appears that Jeremy now considers Black Widow to be woke because the film's female director made the inaccurate claim that Natasha Romanoff is the only Avenger without superpowers. Um... what?

I mean yeah, it's rather strange for a director to make a film without having seen the previous installments, but all she made is an incorrect statement. Would Jeremy still consider it woke if the director was James Gunn or Jon Favreau? If Jeremy had gone with a title more akin to "Black Widow director hasn't watched previous movies?!", I wouldn't have even disagreed with him. But calling it woke just seems a lazy move to nab some clicks.

Oh yeah, Jeremy also let's us know in this video that his female viewer demographics sit at a measly 4%. I can't say I'm surprised, honestly.

TheMadAutist

kiwifarms.net

To save you a click, it appears that Jeremy now considers Black Widow to be woke because the film's female director made the inaccurate claim that Natasha Romanoff is the only Avenger without superpowers. Um... what?

I mean yeah, it's rather strange for a director to make a film without having seen the previous installments, but all she made is an incorrect statement. Would Jeremy still consider it woke if the director was James Gunn or Jon Favreau? If Jeremy had gone with a title more akin to "Black Widow director hasn't watched previous movies?!", I wouldn't have even disagreed with him. But calling it woke just seems a lazy move to nab some clicks.

Oh yeah, Jeremy also let's us know in this video that his female viewer demographics sit at a measly 4%. I can't say I'm surprised, honestly.
If you count the Iron Man/War Machine suit as a super power she aint wrong. Hawkeye has literal super vision/accuracy so no hes not powerless, just not super powered.

Edit: Pounder is so fucking dumb he doesn't know the director and Johansson called it a feminist film and said it would tackle #MeToo.

Last edited:
  • Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: albertbrown26