Jeremy Hambly / The Quartering / MTGHeadquarters / Unsleeved Media / Midwestly - Buttblasted manchild upset he was banned from a childrens' card game, Grifter

Virus418

kiwifarms.net
I guess it was a slow news day because Jeremy just went on a tangent about Disney+ putting two-second warnings in front if some if their films with subtle racism. He even goes on to say how Disney should "leave the content there and let people have a conversation", and even titles the video "Disney DESTROYS More Classic Films". But I'm not sure if Jeremy understands but... Disney didn't cut anything and left all the films in-tact.

Unlike other scenarios with sitcoms like Community removed entire episodes, Disney isn't meddling with it's content and simply includes a disclaimer at the front. To me, getting upset over such a short moment would be like throwing a fit over a DVD having an anti-piracy warning (ironic since Jer loves to pirate everything so he might actually be annoyed by those too), Not to mention these films are targeted toward children so it makes sense why Disney would want alert their viewers about this.

If Disney was editing or outright removing films from their library, I could agree, but this? This is nothing and just goes to show how many anti-SJWs find just as many ridiculous ways to complain as actual SJWs.

Virus418

kiwifarms.net
Gee, it sure has been quiet here the last few days! Here's something to chew on.

Jeremy covered this earlier today (the announcement of it anyway, not the actual viewership numbers that came out later), so I'll be interested to see how he choose to cover the results, if he even does. He actually took issue with the possibility of Alexandria getting money through Twitch because she works in the government. He does realize that unlike how he ran his Twitch streams (which by the way haven't happened in three weeks), viewers can choose to give donations and subscriptions to whoever they want without any expectation?

In what I don't expect to be mere coincidence, Jeremy has been doing a lot of coverage on Twitch lately, with four videos in just the last week. If he doesn't do a stream soon, he might find himself with a lot less subscription rennewals which will be very telling. I still believe he will do a minimum monthly stream to keep those subscriptions rolling, but it's safe to say multiple streams a week are a distant memory now. But also worth noting is how Jer hasn't streamed on YouTube in over a month either. Not to take credit for this but did Jeremy stop livestreaming because of the clips hosted here?

Also, I plan to add up the sponsors from last week either tomorrow or Thursday. Stay tuned!

TheMadAutist

kiwifarms.net
Gee, it sure has been quiet here the last few days! Here's something to chew on.

Jeremy covered this earlier today (the announcement of it anyway, not the actual viewership numbers that came out later), so I'll be interested to see how he choose to cover the results, if he even does. He actually took issue with the possibility of Alexandria getting money through Twitch because she works in the government. He does realize that unlike how he ran his Twitch streams (which by the way haven't happened in three weeks), viewers can choose to give donations and subscriptions to whoever they want without any expectation?

In what I don't expect to be mere coincidence, Jeremy has been doing a lot of coverage on Twitch lately, with four videos in just the last week. If he doesn't do a stream soon, he might find himself with a lot less subscription rennewals which will be very telling. I still believe he will do a minimum monthly stream to keep those subscriptions rolling, but it's safe to say multiple streams a week are a distant memory now. But also worth noting is how Jer hasn't streamed on YouTube in over a month either. Not to take credit for this but did Jeremy stop livestreaming because of the clips hosted here?

Also, I plan to add up the sponsors from last week either tomorrow or Thursday. Stay tuned!
Pounder is so predictable Im not sure if we are in reruns or new content some days.

Taco

kiwifarms.net

It's clear #pissgate was a big factor but also Jeremy has a serious alcohol problem and I don't think he can stay sober long enough to run a successful twitch stream. I knew he stopped drinking ON STREAM since attention to his drinking problem blew up after he "oopsie poopsie doopsied" all over his basement floor. What I didn't realize until it was recently pointed out to me was that he's actually still very drunk in most if not all of his twitch streams after that night. I never noticed because my baseline for Hambly drunk is literal basement level but if you watch the beginning of his stream vods before he gets into gameplay it's obvious.

For example skip ahead to 4:20 in this vod to see Hambly in peak form at noon on a Saturday.

That was also his longest stream since piss stream. All his other streams were under 4 hours.

I really think he thought twitch would be easier than his YouTube hustle after all the shit he talked. Once he realized he would have to stream regularly on week nights for 4-6 hours consecutively to get viewers and then quickly realized that meant he couldn't get his usual "Twitter drunk" every night without publicly embarrassing himself he lost interest. Judging from his Twitter feed he'd rather pop out 10 videos first thing in the morning then be tossed by sunset.

Also I now have a theory his live streams aren't just more "spicy" then his YT vids because they are out of public view. A big part of it IMO is they usually take place after he's wrapped up his videos for the day and started throwing back mixed drinks.

• Winner
Reactions: CumFartingBobby

pleasedesdontbannem

kiwifarms.net

That was also his longest stream since piss stream. All his other streams were under 4 hours.

I really think he thought twitch would be easier than his YouTube hustle after all the shit he talked. Once he realized he would have to stream regularly on week nights for 4-6 hours consecutively to get viewers and then quickly realized that meant he couldn't get his usual "Twitter drunk" every night without publicly embarrassing himself he lost interest. Judging from his Twitter feed he'd rather pop out 10 videos first thing in the morning then be tossed by sunset.

Also I now have a theory his live streams aren't just more "spicy" then his YT vids because they are out of public view. A big part of it IMO is they usually take place after he's wrapped up his videos for the day and started throwing back mixed drinks.
Link no longer valid. You have an archive, my good person?

TheMadAutist

kiwifarms.net
H3H3 has attacked the Spice King, this could be the end of Pounder!
Capture+_2020-10-21-15-02-17.png

Meruem

No matter.. I shall checkmate you shortly
kiwifarms.net
H3H3 has attacked the Spice King, this could be the end of Pounder!
View attachment 1677886

H3h3's video is behind a literal paywall. The sensitive snowflake had to go out of his way to pay out of his own pocket to be offended.

Just a day ago he was triggered over a free black lives matter PS4 theme, now this shit. Jeremy is every bit as bad as the SJWs he cries about.

1911JD

Still tired of this shit but slightly less so
kiwifarms.net
1603311085650.png

Does anyone have some kind of counter for the amount of videos this retard has done on Brie Larson? I can't understand how, even from people who genuinely enjoy his content, they haven't gotten sick of it at this point.

It just goes to show how brainless this community is, how they'll cancel MundaneMatt (albeit deservedly so) for being a boring, unoriginal spam channel (even before the infamous killstream) but praise Jeremy for doing the same exact thing, fucking lol

I imagine Brie Larson isn't quite popular or favorable in these parts anyway, but I just needed to point this out:
Jeremy's title is sensationalized and deliberately misleading. From what I've seen, Brie Larson fans were trying to gauge consistency from actors who leaped to defend Chris Pratt for losing a dumb Twitter poll but were completely silent when obsessive retards were attacking her for doing minor things, like starting a YT channel.

I wouldn't expect anything less from the remnants of the anti-SJW channels though.

Now that Ethan's going after him, it's going to be hard to choose who I'd rather support.

Last edited:

Face Of A Ghost

Slowly dying
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone have some kind of counter for the amount of videos this retard has done on Brie Larson? I can't understand how, even from people who genuinely enjoy his content, they haven't gotten sick of it at this point.
So many videos about her and everytime it's some basic hollywood feminist little things he blows out of proportions, like who the fuck cares she said her movies weren't for white men, like yeah no shit Captain Marvel is not a movie made for me.
He's got such a boner for her. Everytime she said a word he was on it like dude who cares about that broad. All these actresses say vapid feminist shit whatever go eat an other Quarterpounder.

Edit : Any archived/leak video yet? Don't want to wait i won't give a flying flamingo about it tomorrow

• Agree
Reactions: TigerGoblin

Taco

kiwifarms.net
Link no longer valid. You have an archive, my good person?
HAHAHA OMG I THINK HE PULLED THE VOD.
Hello Jeremy.

Edit: There were nine streams since pissgate and all but three of them seem to have been scrubbed since this morning. So my money is in six of nine streams since he was visibly drunk enough he felt the need to delete receipts. Take that how you will but I'm calling this theory confirmed.

Last edited:
  • Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: pleasedesdontbannem

TheMadAutist

kiwifarms.net
Pounder makes a video about H3H3 and claims he is being harassed because Ethan said mean things about him. Everything in Pounder's video about Ethan can be said about Pounder himself.
Pounder says the video made by Ethan is "not good" and "low effort." Also, Pounder complains about Ethan's fans and how toxic they are. "This is his only response." LMAO Pounder pretty much plays a bitch the whole video and basically wants Ethan to leave him alone. Best lines was Pounder saying "Please don't talk about my wife and please don't talk about my family." LOL I hope Ethan goes harder in another video and Pounder either has to get spicy and banned from YT or bitch out.

Face Of A Ghost

Slowly dying
kiwifarms.net
LMAO Pounder pretty much plays a bitch the whole video and basically wants Ethan to leave him alone. Best lines was Pounder saying "Please don't talk about my wife and please don't talk about my family."
Pounder gets hammered and start shit with people on Twitter. People are sick of his attention whore shit slap back and Jeremy goes in baby wahwah mode "look how they are mean to me" while he's the one who started the whole thing. Especially with Fantano he just called him a piece of shit out of the blue on Twitter, laughed on this one.

NO one gives a shit about him but he always manage to insert himself in all the drama that dosen't concern him at all. He tried so hard to be part of the H3/Keem thing it was pathetic to see.

Hope H3 tears him a new neckbeard hole. If i can find the god damn video tho and id rather pay to give myself cancer to give a sub to Ethan.

• Agree
Reactions: Dean Pentel

TheMadAutist

kiwifarms.net
Pounder gets hammered and start shit with people on Twitter. People are sick of his attention whore shit slap back and Jeremy goes in baby wahwah mode "look how they are mean to me" while he's the one who started the whole thing. Especially with Fantano he just called him a piece of shit out of the blue on Twitter, laughed on this one.

NO one gives a shit about him but he always manage to insert himself in all the drama that dosen't concern him at all. He tried so hard to be part of the H3/Keem thing it was pathetic to see.

Hope H3 tears him a new neckbeard hole. If i can find the god damn video tho and id rather pay to give myself cancer to give a sub to Ethan.
He did call Ethan a cuck, but I guess it's no big deal when he does it.
1603316119341.png