Jeremy Hambly / The Quartering / MTGHeadquarters / Unsleeved Media / Midwestly - Buttblasted manchild upset he was banned from a childrens' card game, Grifter

4AE20D9F-B501-43B7-88D6-76231E6DA625.jpeg

Huh, took a little longer than I expected but it happened nonetheless.

Screenshot_20210113-150837_Twitter.jpg

Jer forgot to include leaking DMs and making hit pieces on him, but hey, that's not important right?

But seriously, it's pretty telling when Jeremy tries once again to play nice with someone who, in his own words, called him a racist. And let's not forget how video editor Sean was seemingly compelled to antagonize Joe on every political post since the falling out, almost like he had an agenda. Thankfully, I don't see Joe forgiving him anytime soon.

Speaking of Sean, he's pulling the same shit that he's done with Laymen Gaming and Angry Joe by continuously spamming in hopes of getting noticed. His latest target? Strangely enough, Count Dankula.

Screenshots:
Screenshot_20210113-151536_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20210113-151530_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20210113-151513_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20210113-151458_Twitter.jpg

You know, the first two Tweets I could probably ignore since it can be argued that those related to the Seth Rogen incident, but now Sean's just re-sharing it in Tweets that have absolutely no relevance to it.

Now maybe there's someone here who'll argue that Dank didn't see the video and Sean was just trying to bring it to his attention. Well, Dank likely did see it as he not only liked Jeremy's Tweet promoting it but also re-tweeted it; all done yesterday.

Sean needs to stop acting like his intros are works of art that need to be seen and appreciated by everyone. Jeremy's sponsorship spots are honestly more entertaining in comparison, and I'll never understand how he justified keeping Sean on for a year now.

Last edited:

TheMadAutist

Null put me in horny jail!
Huh, took a little longer than I expected but it happened nonetheless.

View attachment 1845785

Jer forgot to include leaking DMs and making hit pieces on him, but hey, that's not important right?

But seriously, it's pretty telling when Jeremy tries once again to play nice with someone who, in his own words, called him a racist. And let's not forget how video editor Sean was seemingly compelled to antagonize Joe on every political post since the falling out, almost like he had an agenda. Thankfully, I don't see Joe forgiving him anytime soon.

Speaking of Sean, he's pulling the same shit that he's done with Laymen Gaming and Angry Joe by continuously spamming in hopes of getting noticed. His latest target? Strangely enough, Count Dankula.

Screenshots:

You know, the first two Tweets I could probably ignore since it can be argued that those related to the Seth Rogen incident, but now Sean's just re-sharing it in Tweets that have absolutely no relevance to it.

Now maybe there's someone here who'll argue that perhaps Dank didn't see the video and Sean was trying to bring it to it's attention. Well, Dank likely did see it as he not only liked Jeremy's Tweet promoting it but also re-tweeted it; all done yesterday.

Sean needs to stop acting like his intros are works of art that need to be seen and appreciated by everyone. Jeremy's sponsorship spots are honestly more entertaining in comparison, and I'll never understand how he justified keeping Sean on for a year now.
Speaking of leaking DMs, why was it okay that Dankula leaked his DMs with Rogen? Afaik Rogen didn't acuse Dank of anything post conversation.

Edit: Knowing Pounder like we do, he may be claiming to pay Sean a different amount than his is to scam the IRS.

I find myself bored, so let's check out the latest edition of TISM (from December 23) to see what's been happening with that. Remember, Jeremy ambitiously wants to extends it to three hours and do it more than once a week to make it worth his time. So surely that means it's just bustling with top tier content... right?

I don't promise to watch the whole thing, but I'll slog through as much as I can.

00:00 - "Bon... jorio."

What an incredibly clever way to start the stream Jeremy. I can totally see why you think you got enough personality to build a podcast brand.

01:20 - Something Jeremy says to his wife when he makes one of his rare exits out of the piss caves.

"You know what you haven't done for me, what I really need? Some fucking Christmas cookies."

What a... weird way to ask your partner to make something for you. And considering how Jeremy said recently how he doesn't spend enough time with Huck, leaving me to assume Heather does all the care for him, I gotta wonder just how much Jer does for her. We've seen him order dinner for her on a delivery app and... that's pretty much it? So really, doesn't this woman already do enough? Fucking degenerate.

2:40 - In response to Dank's wife, Sue, giving away Christmas cookies she baked herself instead of to Dank.

"Look, I don't want to say anything negative about my friend's wife so I won't, but she's... you know, she's something."

-cue awkward chuckle from Dank before briskly moving on-

And he wonders why his own viewers shit on his wife for being picky? But at least Jer held back on what he really thought, likely didn't want to overstep like he did with their unborn child's age of consent.

5:00 - We get some insight on Dankula's situation with YouTube monetization. Ironically, it was H3H3 who got monetization back on all of his old videos (makes you wonder how Jeremy feels about that, eh?), but as of now, Dank doesn't get the option to monetize upon uploading and he has to contact Creator Support to request monetization which can take up to two days.

Huh, I guess he forgot to mention that little caveat to Seth Rogen when bragging about his 800k YouTube channel.

6:23 - Jeremy delves into how going into 2021, he is thinking about how he doesn't create any "evergreen" content (a quick search informs me that evergreen in this context means videos that can make views months, ever years, after it has been it has been made) and that he makes $0 on a day off (possibly explaining why he's considering podcasts to fill Sundays).

He doesn't want to use TheQuartering to produce evergreen content, seeing it as a news aggregator - "a service that provides three or five stories his viewers will enjoy". He again brings up how badly personal videos tank there, but needs to do something that "lasts".

14:35 - Apparently this livestream is unique because they will be allowing viewers to call-in. One of Jeremy's Discord mods is having people "screened", because I totally imagine all those angry SJWs will be show up in droves to this "bustling" stream.

24:38 - I wasn't originally going to include this, but Jeremy's sheer ignorance in this matter couldn't be ignored after a while.

So apparently, Dank was once sent a screenshot of a xHamster video that featured a woman using a dildo that supposedly had his name on it. Now Dank states right off the bat that he doesn't want to talk about it and he isn't even sure if it's actually his name on the dildo, but Jeremy doesn't relent. He demands to know if Dank watched it, if it was a guy or a girl who used it, did the dildo look like Dank, was it large, etc.

This goes on for four minutes, Dank gives what I believe to be the code word to fucking drop it, and Jeremy finally does. I could get ribbing a friend over it, but it Jeremy gets a little too carried away and proves again that he lacks the social skills when enough is enough. Like, even I could tell Dank wanted to move on from this. And you just know there's no way in hell Dank could tolerate this nonsense for three hours straight more than once a week.

35:08 - Apparently, Huck has been very "bitey" lately, Jeremy admits that this has become a problem, and the vet even suggested that an animal therapist (behaviorist or something, this is Jeremy after all so he doesn't even remember). Jeremy's response?

"He's 15 weeks old. Let's fucking relax."

He goes on to add that he bought Huck a bone to chew on, and after his wife boiled it in chicken broth, he loves it. And, more importantly, Jeremy now considers himself smarter than the vet for doing this. lol

I'm not going to pretend to know a thing about dogs, but if the vet is suggesting something that has become a problem, maybe don't write it off as an overreaction? He's even recently asked for advice on Twitter about how Huck "plays" with the cats, proving it still isn't in control.

Screenshot_20210112-201829_Twitter.jpg

I just hope this is handled before it becomes a habit, for Huck's sake more than anything. Because at that point, it would be Jeremy's fault for not taking this seriously enough when it was preventable.

36:23 - We're greeted by this lovely gem from Dank.

"I've already got an animal therapist called my fucking boot."

-all three laugh-

Well considering how it was just last month that Jeremy said that sometimes you gotta "alpha up" on dogs, I really shouldn't be surprised by this. Pisses me off nonetheless though, like most things concerning animal abuse. But I'm not going to get into that, or we'll be here all night.

Well I may have spoke too soon... because it just got worse.

36:45 - Jeremy flat out confirms here that he now hits Huck whenever he tries playfully biting him. It wouldn't bother me so much if Jeremy didn't glorify it so much and even laugh about it. Remember when I recorded that clip last month where Jer tells us how Huck cries "dramatically" whenever he punishes him? Back then, Jeremy said it was because he grabbed his scruff and sternly told him to stop. I guess he's now escalated measures, and I dunno, that doesn't sit well with me.

I'm gonna put a pin in this for now, sharing what I did write so it doesn't go to waste, because there's a new TISM tonight that will probably cover Rogen and Jeremy's new channel plans. Stay tuned for that.

Edit: Oh, and get this. Sean has now ramped up his efforts to now spam his intro videos... in Jeremy's own video Tweets that also contain the intro...

I'm not joking.

Screenshot_20210113-175622_Twitter.jpg

My only question at this point is why. Is this yet another sign that a firing is inevitable and poor Sean is trying to establish himself before Jeremy drops the hammer? It's really pathetic, especially when you see just how little interaction these Tweets even get.

Last edited:
24:38 - I wasn't originally going to include this, but Jeremy's sheer ignorance in this matter couldn't be ignored after a while.

So apparently, Dank was once sent a screenshot of a xHamster video that featured a woman using a dildo that supposedly had his name on it. Now Dank states right off the bat that he doesn't want to talk about it and he isn't even sure if it's actually his name on the dildo, but Jeremy doesn't relent. He demands to know if Dank watched it, if it was a guy or a girl who used it, did the dildo look like Dank, was it large, etc.

This goes on for four minutes, Dank gives what I believe to be the code word to fucking drop it, and Jeremy finally does. I could get ribbing a friend over it, but it Jeremy gets a little too carried away and proves again that he lacks the social skills when enough is enough. Like, even I could tell Dank wanted to move on from this. And you just know there's no way in hell Dank could tolerate this nonsense for three hours straight more than once a week.
I can imagine this was awkward as fuck.

♩A-U-T-I-S-M
What's it Mean...♩

Why do those two chit-chat, anyway? I'm rusty on my anti-SJW hierarchy post GamerGate but it seems like Dank is way higher up on the pecking order than Based Boy, how did Jer Bear worm his way into a routine stream with him?

TL;DR - There's nothing really interesting about Angry Joe in this video. Jeremy brings him up for a few seconds to share the score he gave the Cyberpunk 2077... and that's it. Only real takeaway here is that Jeremy still watches his content and isn't passive aggresive about him like he has been eith recent examples being DarkViperAU or Andrew Torba.

I'm gonna make a prediction though; Jeremy and Sean will stop badgering Joe over his political views for the next little while. While Sean certainly does it a lot more than Jeremy, I still believe he only went after Joe so hard because of the falling out in October. Don't expect this to last though, because once Jeremy reaches the conclusion that Joe ain't taking him back, he'll waste no time to vilify him.

Now onto the recent episode of TISM! This time around, I'm gonna try keeping my added commentary to a minimum since I worry it might become bloated in text. I'll still chime in when I feel the need to point out an inconsistency here or there thought. Be sure to let me know of you like this better or prefer my mini rants.

00:00 - The episode runs for about an hour and a half, indicating Jeremy either didn't fly his three hour idea with the crew or they simply rejected it. Take your pick.

00:58 - Jeremy makes an awful joke about Parler being down, repeating the same "ohhhh" punchline three times... in the span of fifteen seconds. Comedy gold, right?

02:47 - As Dankula and Bearing discuss the going-ons of their wives being pregnant, Jeremy (being the only childfree figure in the podcast) inserts himself into the conversation in the most Jeremy way possible.

"Not to get too personal boys but uh... are we talking full cip size increase around now?"

03:37 - Jeremy in regards to Dank's wife getting ready to give birth.

"Sue has been preparing for this day for her entire life so... you know. This should be good. She is fulfilling her duty."

-Bearing and Dank ignore this-

04:31 - Jeremy praising Amazon and it's fast shipping. Remember, this is the same company he was shaming Hasan for associating with.

06:15 - Jeremy is frustrated at how many people celebrated Trump's Twitter ban, and he believes that big tech coordinated with political parties to enact their "monopoly".

Without going too much into it, Jeremy's last few videos on the matter seem to constantly go out of their way to scold people who celebrated this. I guess he believes any left-wingers who ironically watch his content will take anything he says seriously? I digress, but this is a trend I have noticed with him in the last week.

7:45 - Jeremy is known as "the Trump guy" at his local bar, indicating he makes his political opinions quite known despite claims in the past to the contrary.

8:11 - Jeremy again ignores the fact that it was the Capitol rior that caused Trump's Twitter ban and Parler's deplatforming to happen mere hours apart, instead convinced it was collusion by big tech. Credit to Hannah Reloaded who points this out whenever Jeremy makes this garbage take.

17:49 - Jeremy confirms he has become a cord-cutter, which in my mind anyway, confirms he's not as financially secure as he used to be. Again, how long until he cuts Sean too?

25:28 - Jeremy calls out MSM for whipping people into an uproar. Yet he doesn't seem to believe Trump's Tweets and unfounded claims attribute to the same problem. Again Jeremy, be consistent or don't be surprised when people on the left pull the same thing.

33:01 - On the topic of illegal activity, Jeremy discusses how he carried around a lot of "exotic spices" around in his youth. Just remember, this is the same guy who would watch Pokémon before getting on the bus for high school.

43:07 - Jeremy tells us how he and his wife paid to see Sausage Party in theaters and left a third of the way through, apparently being the only time they never finished a movie. I guess Jeremy wasn't looking for a handjob this time around.

45:40 - Dank on how he got wasted and high during one of the Saw movies and puked during the movie. I'm bringing this up because Dank is really the only person delivering any humor in this podcast. Jeremy is just typical autistic cringe, and Bearing is hardly even talking. Dank's usually the one delivering the best stories, these other two would have been nowhere without him. Without him, I don't think TISM would last a month.

47:12 - Jeremy's follow up to Dank's admittedly hilarious story? How he can't drink alcohol before seeing a movie otherwise he'll fall asleep.

You get my point? I won't get into it now, but wow, just how much is Dank being paid to do this podcast? It would be absolutely criminal if he wasn't getting the biggest cut of the Super Chats.

49:24 - Another hilarious story from Dank about how he and his friend once went to a night club getting sick after having a smoke despite being warned not to.

Again, hilarious shit!

51:00 - Jeremy follows up with... how his "friends" (because at this point, I truly think he's just making up stories now to keep up with Dank) passing out in the woods because they were afraid of getting pranked. And that's it.

53:09 - Another story from Dank about how he once fell asleep on the couch, his friends lifted it up on two tables so he would be up next to the ceiling, eventually ended with him rolling off and being confused as fuck.

54:40 - Jeremy's follow up; running to his truck after having a little too much to drink at the bar and slipping on ice in front of 25 people.

Two things; Jeremy's stories fucking suck and Bearing provides fucking nothing. If Dank could find a competent co-host, man, I would actually watch it for fun.

55:23 - Oh, never mind. Bearing actually has a story now. A friend who tried jumping a fire, fell in, and went to hospital. Story didn't even last 20 seconds. Amazing.

57:49 - Jeremy claims to have always had some sort of girlfriend in high school. I could have sworn that he's said in the past how he struggled to have friends in school, now he's suddenly Mr. Popular? Again, I think he's just trying to keep up with Dank.

1:05:13 - Rogen's new movie, An American Pickle, is brought up with Jeremy insinuating how he'll get in his boat and find it with his VPN. So he still torrents, he just seems to refrain from mentioning it in his videos now. Perhaps a sponsor asked him to stop? Just find it odd because it was a common thing on his channel at one point.

1:05:40 - A Super Chat claiming his wife made Dank's wife meat pie and it was awesome, Jeremy responds with:

"That's a little fucking personal."

Coming from the guy who inquired on her cup size earlier.

1:06:15 - More viewer call ins are planned for next week. I guess they were a hit last time, and if I had to guess, helps to fill the awkward silence and repetitive talking points.

1:07:30 - Dank wants to end soon because he needs to take a shit, eventually just leaving anyway. And there goes the best part of the stream, now we're stuck with the other two.

But not before Jeremy calls him "Daddy Dank".

Cringe.

1:07:59 - Cue Jeremy and Bearing talking about taking shits in great detail. What amazing content, right?

1:09:58 - Here's something you'll never see Jeremy do know his main channel; criticize Trump's term. This is probably the closest we will ever get to Jeremy's true political opinion, since going any further would risk his audience.

1:20:20 - And funny enough, the best was saved for last.

When asked what he did today, Jeremy told us he was outside picking up dog shit from their side yard because Heather has been on his ass about it. In his own words, there is more shit on it than snow. He was forced to chisel it all out because it had all fused with the snow. He even hoped it would snow so the shit would get hidden, because that's just how lazy Jeremy is.

He then tells us how he used to have a landscaper when he went into the office everyday (again, lots of cut backs in Jeremy's life recently) and would get pissed at Jeremy for leaving dog shit in the front lawn when he mowed. Jeremy being Jeremy, considers this "irrational", and thinks he should be handling the shit and not him.

Yeah... it's pretty common knowledge why you shouldn't leave dog shit in your yard. I almost wonder if Jeremy is also that guy who doesn't pick it up when he tales dogs on walks. Jeremy Hambly; won't pick you after his dog but will speak up if a man and a woman are platonic.

Final Thoughts - I went into this expecting a lot of juicy tidbits from Jeremy; like the hunt for his Gold Play Button, his current stance with Angry Joe, and any update on his podcast ideas for TISM and other projects. But as you can see, none of that was brought up. I guess you could interpret the lack of information as a hint that maybe Jeremy has once again dialed back his expectations and keeping this status quo for the time being.

Dank is definitely the saving grace in these podcasts, and I'm honestly surprised other podcasts haven't tried picking him up yet. I do wonder how much longer these podcasts will last if it's true what Jeremy said about TISM failing to be lucrative, especially since Dank's baby is on the way.

I guess we'll have to wait and see how things shake out with Jer, no word on another livestream yet. I almost wonder if he's scrapped them again, but who knows.

I honestly don't get why Dankula is even bothering with Jeremy. While Dank has less subs than Jeremy, he gets more views and there doesn't seem to be much of a crossover of Dankula having a hate boner for Brie Larson.

I find myself bored, so let's check out the latest edition of TISM (from December 23) to see what's been happening with that. Remember, Jeremy ambitiously wants to extends it to three hours and do it more than once a week to make it worth his time. So surely that means it's just bustling with top tier content... right?

I don't promise to watch the whole thing, but I'll slog through as much as I can.

00:00 - "Bon... jorio."

What an incredibly clever way to start the stream Jeremy. I can totally see why you think you got enough personality to build a podcast brand.

01:20 - Something Jeremy says to his wife when he makes one of his rare exits out of the piss caves.

"You know what you haven't done for me, what I really need? Some fucking Christmas cookies."

What a... weird way to ask your partner to make something for you. And considering how Jeremy said recently how he doesn't spend enough time with Huck, leaving me to assume Heather does all the care for him, I gotta wonder just how much Jer does for her. We've seen him order dinner for her on a delivery app and... that's pretty much it? So really, doesn't this woman already do enough? Fucking degenerate.

2:40 - In response to Dank's wife, Sue, giving away Christmas cookies she baked herself instead of to Dank.

"Look, I don't want to say anything negative about my friend's wife so I won't, but she's... you know, she's something."

-cue awkward chuckle from Dank before briskly moving on-

And he wonders why his own viewers shit on his wife for being picky? But at least Jer held back on what he really thought, likely didn't want to overstep like he did with their unborn child's age of consent.

5:00 - We get some insight on Dankula's situation with YouTube monetization. Ironically, it was H3H3 who got monetization back on all of his old videos (makes you wonder how Jeremy feels about that, eh?), but as of now, Dank doesn't get the option to monetize upon uploading and he has to contact Creator Support to request monetization which can take up to two days.

Huh, I guess he forgot to mention that little caveat to Seth Rogen when bragging about his 800k YouTube channel.

6:23 - Jeremy delves into how going into 2021, he is thinking about how he doesn't create any "evergreen" content (a quick search informs me that evergreen in this context means videos that can make views months, ever years, after it has been it has been made) and that he makes $0 on a day off (possibly explaining why he's considering podcasts to fill Sundays).

He doesn't want to use TheQuartering to produce evergreen content, seeing it as a news aggregator - "a service that provides three or five stories his viewers will enjoy". He again brings up how badly personal videos tank there, but needs to do something that "lasts".

14:35 - Apparently this livestream is unique because they will be allowing viewers to call-in. One of Jeremy's Discord mods is having people "screened", because I totally imagine all those angry SJWs will be show up in droves to this "bustling" stream.

35:08 - Apparently, Huck has been very "bitey" lately, Jeremy admits that this has become a problem, and the vet even suggested that an animal therapist (behaviorist or something, this is Jeremy after all so he doesn't even remember). Jeremy's response?

"He's 15 weeks old. Let's fucking relax."

He goes on to add that he bought Huck a bone to chew on, and after his wife boiled it in chicken broth, he loves it. And, more importantly, Jeremy now considers himself smarter than the vet for doing this. lol

I'm not going to pretend to know a thing about dogs, but if the vet is suggesting something that has become a problem, maybe don't write it off as an overreaction? He's even recently asked for advice on Twitter about how Huck "plays" with the cats, proving it still isn't in control.

View attachment 1846153

I just hope this is handled before it becomes a habit, for Huck's sake more than anything. Because at that point, it would be Jeremy's fault for not taking this seriously enough when it was preventable.

36:23 - We're greeted by this lovely gem from Dank.

"I've already got an animal therapist called my fucking boot."

-all three laugh-

Well considering how it was just last month that Jeremy said that sometimes you gotta "alpha up" on dogs, I really shouldn't be surprised by this. Pisses me off nonetheless though, like most things concerning animal abuse. But I'm not going to get into that, or we'll be here all night.

Well I may have spoke too soon... because it just got worse.

36:45 - Jeremy flat out confirms here that he now hits Huck whenever he tries playfully biting him. It wouldn't bother me so much if Jeremy didn't glorify it so much and even laugh about it. Remember when I recorded that clip last month where Jer tells us how Huck cries "dramatically" whenever he punishes him? Back then, Jeremy said it was because he grabbed his scruff and sternly told him to stop. I guess he's now escalated measures, and I dunno, that doesn't sit well with me.

I'm gonna put a pin in this for now, sharing what I did write so it doesn't go to waste, because there's a new TISM tonight that will probably cover Rogen and Jeremy's new channel plans. Stay tuned for that.

Edit: Oh, and get this. Sean has now ramped up his efforts to now spam his intro videos... in Jeremy's own video Tweets that also contain the intro...

I'm not joking.

View attachment 1846158

My only question at this point is why. Is this yet another sign that a firing is inevitable and poor Sean is trying to establish himself before Jeremy drops the hammer? It's really pathetic, especially when you see just how little interaction these Tweets even get.
I just skimmed over this. Too boring to get specific. My general understanding is that Jeremy fantasizes about getting pegged in the ass by Dankula wearing a Brie Larson mask, and he also beats his dogs. That about right?

Except Hambly is not banned on twitch
He has enough self-awareness to know his fondness for the drink and willingness to do on camera drinking and then talking means he would get banned.

His need for immediate gratification, libertarian reduction to all things being how much money is being made, lazy nature along with self importance means if its not giving the cash flow right away he will move on.

What will kill his cashflow is he's set up he needs to be on "alt-tech" because his "fans" will demand him to not be a hypocrite. Once there he'll feel comfortable to say things he would not on "big tech" and those comments will get his beer money youtube hobby ended, The "alt-tech" doesn't have the advertising dollars because they can't afford moderation and big money advertisers don't want to become associated with the crap moderation weeds out.

Peach Pit

True & Honest Fan
So this was an interesting video to wake up to:

And not long into the video, Jeremy declares that Seth Rogen is irrelevant actor who made the same weed jokes for 15 years. I mean, Jeremy isn't exactly a comedic genius himself but he's claiming Seth Rogen, whose net worth is reportedly $80 million dollars, is somehow not relevant in media now? Ok.

He goes on, making it a point that Rogen spends his time arguing with people on Twitter (because that's something Jer would never do, right? Just ask Angry Joe!) and even points out that he isn't even American but obsessed over American politics (even though he has been since he was 10: https://twitter.com/Sethrogen/status/831957925073715206?s=19). That, and let's not forget here, we're in the middle of a pandemic so it's not exactly like productions are really up and running everywhere. Plus Seth Rogen is rich and can probably never work another day in his life and still have money left over. Again, it's funny to me that Jeremy shames this multi-millionaire actor for how he spends his time on Twitter when he would probably praise him if he was a Republican.

And finally we get to the meat of the story. Rogen apparently had a go with Count Dankula and even took it to the DMs. Now I will say this about Rogen, really bad decision to even respond to him. Anti-SJWs go out of their way to provoke recognizable figures so they can make a YouTube video about it later. He should have just ignored him like everyone else does, but as you can tell, he didn't.

So how did Dankula "completely DESTROY" Seth Rogen? Well definitely not with the public Tweets.

View attachment 1843985

If we choose to go by like ratios, something Jeremy tends to use as a reference point unless it doesn't line up with the narrative, Rogen clearly won here. So far, nothing here that indicates to me that Dank won anything here. Are we supposed to stand up and clap everytime Dankula responds to an actor about politics and gets almost 2k likes in 24 hours?

It's also at this point where Jeremy goes into that America now "needs to heal" and MSM makes that impossible with their scrutinizing coverage of the Capitol riot. Funny to me that unlike the BLM movement, Jeremy hasn't really supported anyone from the Capitol riot to face consequences or take responsibility for their actions. I can at least say personally I do not condone the acts of violence used in either case, but with Jeremy, suddenly we need to heal and move on already. I could go on, but we all know why he does this so I won't take up anymore time on this point.

Now we get to the DMs, which as Jeremy puts it, Dankula "expertly" decided to share them with the world. Yes, it was pure ingenious how Dank knew to push Ctrl + Alt + Print Screen to share what was probably the most relevant thing in his career for months, maybe even years. Let's see what they had to say.

View attachment 1844012

View attachment 1844013

View attachment 1844016

View attachment 1844014

Right off the bat, I will say this. Since these were all taken from Dank's Tweet, I find it odd how half of them use different time stamps from the other half. I guess he might have switched devices, but still makes me suspicious.

Well if these are real, the only thing that disappoints me in Rogen is his decision to respond to Dank at all. Rogen has millions of fans and could have talked to any one of them instead and came out looking better. Instead, he reaches out to this idiot who will now have other idiots circulate it for the next week. Other than that, what did Dank really win here? Because I don't really consider it an "own" that Dank has a YouTube account with 800k subscribers, considering most of his recent content gets a little more than half as many views.

View attachment 1844032

In fact, couldn't we argue that Dank is the one who has become more irrelevant in recent years? All of Dankula's best videos were from over a year ago.

View attachment 1844038

He also hasn't broken a million views again since 10 months ago, though he does have a video 3k shy of it from 8 months ago. Meanwhile, Rogen has 8 million followers on Twitter, can easily get 100k+ likes on a Tweet (even sometimes getting 200k+ and 300k+), and if he made a YouTube account tomorrow, could probably eclipse Dank in a matter of days.

Rogen's only misstep here was responding to Dank and allowing this to even be something to discuss. His career will still be unscathed, while Jer and Dank will continue crying at celebrities who have "wrong think". And let's face it, those two would trade places with Rogen in a heartbeat even if it meant abandoning their political views.

I can't even begin to wrap my head around how over-inflated one's ego must be to brag about their youtube channel to a multi-million dollar household name

additionally - "lol you're only famous for weed jokes", says a guy who calls himself count dankula

This videos needs a HUGE fucking asterisk in the title because it couldn't be more clickbait-y if it tried.

First of all, this only appears to be getting reported on by the Daily Express, a tabloid magazine in the UK not even known for video game coverage.

Second, the statistic being provided only appears to speak about sales in Japan, not globally. Do a little digging, and as reported by a reputable source (https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2020-11-25-ps5-is-biggest-console-launch-in-history), Sony itself declared that the PS5 was the largest launch in the company's history. Even if we are to believe it is not selling well in Japan, that doesn't make it an outright failure.

Finally, and I'm gonna need a little help with this one, but I think Jeremy might be misinterpreting the article. Here is what he determines to mean that the sales are at a 25-year low.

"According to a new report on Resetera, PlayStation sales fell below 1 million units in Japan for the year of 2020. This includes combined sales of both the PS4 and PS5.

Worryingly for Sony, it's the first time since the PSOne launched in 1994 that PlayStation console sales have failed to reach 1 million for a calendar year in Japan.
"

Now here's my question, is every year in the last 25 years being counted or only the ones that launched a new PS console? I ask this because no other journalists are covering it at all. Plus, the console launched in November, barely giving it two months to reach this arbitrary goal.

Most importantly, nothing that was reported in this video had anything to do with Sony's censorship in recent years. Jeremy cites one article detailing what was censored in a recent PS4 game, but that had no relevance to the sales. It's only Jeremy's opinion that the supposedly low sales in Japan are because of this, he even says as much at 8:59. This seems like a case where he wanted to make a "Get Woke, Go Broke" argument (as those videos tend to do decently well with his audience), and he pulled disjointed information together to fabricate his narrative.

Probably one of the most egregiously misleading videos Jeremy has done in a long time, as things couldn't be further from the truth. On top of that, Jeremy himself bought a PS5 in spite of their censorship, which says a lot.

Edit: Even some of Jeremy's own fans are smelling the bullshit. You can't repeatedly put out videos on PS5s selling out then claim it's PlayStation's worst sales in 25 years.

Screenshot_20210114-155217_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20210114-155224_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20210114-155234_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20210114-155403_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
I can't even begin to wrap my head around how over-inflated one's ego must be to brag about their youtube channel to a multi-million dollar household name

additionally - "lol you're only famous for weed jokes", says a guy who calls himself count dankula
Note Dank is only famous because idiotic Scottish law enforcement arrested him for teaching his girlfriend's dog to Sieg Heil on command which turned him into and anti-PC culture martyr. Seth Rogan on the other hand has had a legendary career in comedy. When it first came out I thought Superbad was one of the funniest movies I'd ever seen, it's the only movie I ever saw twice in theaters. Granted I was a lot younger then and haven't seen the movie since, a lot of things I found hilarious back in the day haven't aged particularly well and Seth Rogan seems somewhat stuck in his old style that was groundbreaking at the time but not so much over a decade later.

The true irony of them going after Rogan is Dank and Jeremy's fan base is almost entirely made up of people who never grew up mentally and listen to bootleg podcasts of forty year old neckbeards share their "Dude I was soooo drunk" war stories. I don't think there's any doubt if Rogan had different political leanings Hambly would be making endless videos on "Seth Rogan ATTACKED by Twitter mobs for WRONG THINK."

Note Dank is only famous because idiotic Scottish law enforcement arrested him for teaching his girlfriend's dog to Sieg Heil on command which turned him into and anti-PC culture martyr. Seth Rogan on the other hand has had a legendary career in comedy. When it first came out I thought Superbad was one of the funniest movies I'd ever seen, it's the only movie I ever saw twice in theaters. Granted I was a lot younger then and haven't seen the movie since, a lot of things I found hilarious back in the day haven't aged particularly well and Seth Rogan seems somewhat stuck in his old style that was groundbreaking at the time but not so much over a decade later.

The true irony of them going after Rogan is Dank and Jeremy's fan base is almost entirely made up of people who never grew up mentally and listen to bootleg podcasts of forty year old neckbeards share their "Dude I was soooo drunk" war stories. I don't think there's any doubt if Rogan had different political leanings Hambly would be making endless videos on "Seth Rogan ATTACKED by Twitter mobs for WRONG THINK."

Again, this is the thing that ultimately turned me off Anti-SJWs. They are constantly moving the goalpost to whatever best suits their narrative. Jeremy calls out MSM for whipping viewers into fits of rage, but doesn't seem believe Trump is responsible for his over-the-top Tweets. And if Biden sends one Tweet that can even remotely be interpreted as propaganda, you know for a fact Jer will have a video out about it that day.

It's amazing just how many topics I've shared here in the last few days. I'm not sure if it's because I was without the forums for a few days or if it's simply just Jeremy ramping up his BS to 11. Either way, here's something else I've been meaning to share.

Have you guys noticed that Jeremy is covering a lot more Star Wars now than before?

Screenshot_20210114-160215_Chrome.jpg

He's covered it in the past, sure, but that was usually around the time a new movie or show was coming out. As far as I can tell, he's only started leaning into "anti-Kathleen Kennedy" recently as well as the usual unfounded rumors spun by the Fandom Menace. His "Disney Admits Failure" video did admittedly well for his channel (411k views), so this will probably be his next Brie Larson/TLOU2/Amber Herd/Cyberpunk 2077.

I'm also super curious how the Fandom Menace responds to this. Will they enjoy Jeremy giving a larger spotlight to the "issues" within Lucasfilm, or will they get pissy that he's taking revenue away from them?

There's also the possibility that he's only doing this to get Gina Carano to do an interview with him. We know now they are in talks, but so far, there hasn't been any interviews. If we recall the Warzone livestream, Jeremy seemed convinced that his haters ruined that from happening, but perhaps it's more than that. Maybe Gina communicated how she's only interested in speaking with YouTubers that cover Star Wars, thus Jer's sudden interest in the franchise.

He's also not being discreet about his interest in Gina.

Screenshot_20210114-160401_Twitter.jpg

Meanwhile Heather has to get on his ass about cleaning dog shit off their yard. Lucky woman, amirite? And again, one of Jeremy's worst tells when he's begging for attention is whenever he tags someone in a post. Whether it's Angry Joe, Asmongold, or even Gina Carrano, he usually only ever does this when he wants a response from them.

TheMadAutist

Null put me in horny jail!

This videos needs a HUGE fucking asterisk in the title because it couldn't be more clickbait-y if it tried.

First of all, this only appears to be getting reported on by the Daily Express, a tabloid magazine in the UK not even known for video game coverage.

Second, the statistic being provided only appears to speak about sales in Japan, not globally. Do a little digging, and as reported by a reputable source (https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2020-11-25-ps5-is-biggest-console-launch-in-history), Sony itself declared that the PS5 was the largest launch in the company's history. Even if we are to believe it is not selling well in Japan, that doesn't make it an outright failure.

Finally, and I'm gonna need a little help with this one, but I think Jeremy might be misinterpreting the article. Here is what he determines to mean that the sales are at a 25-year low.

"According to a new report on Resetera, PlayStation sales fell below 1 million units in Japan for the year of 2020. This includes combined sales of both the PS4 and PS5.

Worryingly for Sony, it's the first time since the PSOne launched in 1994 that PlayStation console sales have failed to reach 1 million for a calendar year in Japan.
"

Now here's my question, is every year in the last 25 years being counted or only the ones that launched a new PS console? I ask this because no other journalists are covering it at all. Plus, the console launched in November, barely giving it two months to reach this arbitrary goal.

Most importantly, nothing that was reported in this video had anything to do with Sony's censorship in recent years. Jeremy cites one article detailing what was censored in a recent PS4 game, but that had no relevance to the sales. It's only Jeremy's opinion that the supposedly low sales in Japan are because of this, he even says as much at 8:59. This seems like a case where he wanted to make a "Get Woke, Go Broke" argument (as those videos tend to do decently well with his audience), and he pulled disjointed information together to fabricate his narrative.

Probably one of the most egregiously misleading videos Jeremy has done in a long time, as things couldn't be further from the truth. On top of that, Jeremy himself bought a PS5 in spite of their censorship, which says a lot.

Edit: Even some of Jeremy's own fans are smelling the bullshit. You can't repeatedly put out videos on PS5s selling out then claim it's PlayStation's worst sales in 25 years.

View attachment 1847912

View attachment 1847913

View attachment 1847915

View attachment 1847916
PS5s sold out in Japan and people are buying them off Mecari for $900 a pop. Low sales are due to Sony only having a limited stock available and Japan being considered less crucial to stock than the US.

All the usual anti-SJWs are tryung to spin this as Japanese fans upset over censorship.

Edit: @Virus418 the 25year chart is wrong. The Resetera thread was supposedly a translated article by a "native speaker" but the graph included is a 25 week graph labeled 25 years.

CheezzyMach

Viva Latina
Again, this is the thing that ultimately turned me off Anti-SJWs. They are constantly moving the goalpost to whatever best suits their narrative. Jeremy calls out MSM for whipping viewers into fits of rage, but doesn't seem believe Trump is responsible for his over-the-top Tweets. And if Biden sends one Tweet that can even remotely be interpreted as propaganda, you know for a fact Jer will have a video out about it that day.

It's amazing just how many topics I've shared here in the last few days. I'm not sure if it's because I was without the forums for a few days or if it's simply just Jeremy ramping up his BS to 11. Either way, here's something else I've been meaning to share.

Have you guys noticed that Jeremy is covering a lot more Star Wars now than before?

View attachment 1847937

He's covered it in the past, sure, but that was usually around the time a new movie or show was coming out. As far as I can tell, he's only started leaning into "anti-Kathleen Kennedy" recently as well as the usual unfounded rumors spun by the Fandom Menace. His "Disney Admits Failure" video did admittedly well for his channel (411k views), so this will probably be his next Brie Larson/TLOU2/Amber Herd/Cyberpunk 2077.

I'm also super curious how the Fandom Menace responds to this. Will they enjoy Jeremy giving a larger spotlight to the "issues" within Lucasfilm, or will they get pissy that he's taking revenue away from them?

There's also the possibility that he's only doing this to get Gina Carano to do an interview with him. We know now they are in talks, but so far, there hasn't been any interviews. If we recall the Warzone livestream, Jeremy seemed convinced that his haters ruined that from happening, but perhaps it's more than that. Maybe Gina communicated how she's only interested in speaking with YouTubers that cover Star Wars, thus Jer's sudden interest in the franchise.

He's also not being discreet about his interest in Gina.
I still don't get this "the Mandolorian caused a civil war in Lucasfilm" narrative when Kathleen Kennedy is listed as an executive producer on the show.

@Virus418 the 25year chart is wrong. The Resetera thread was supposedly a translated article by a "native speaker" but the graph included is a 25 week graph labeled 25 years.

Figured something we off. Hopefully we see this video taken down and an update sent out to clarify the mistake... oh wait. Almost forgot we are talking about Jeremy and not someone that's actually reputable.

So it turns out Jeremy actualy discusses his planned interview with Gina in his latest video and, big shocker, it wasn't because of his haters.

At 1:04, Jeremy relays how he has been working with Gina to do an interview but, in his own words, "it would appear that the first slot went to her #1 simp, Drunk3P0". He says that he's "happy" for him, but also hates him and is "totally" not jealous.

I could probably sum this up as nothing more than rubbing among friends... except Jeremy and Drunk3P0 aren't friends. Jeremy was extremely reluctant to even give him a direct greeting when he appeared on Nerdrotic, and only seems to acknowledge him when the context includes Gina. But I've already discussed this before, and it's not even the part I want to focus on here.

No, what interests me more is how Jeremy says "it would appear that..." to explain why he didn't get to do the interview. Might be looking too much into this phrasing (but he doesn't bring it up again in the rest of the video), but this doesn't read like he was told directly by Gina, but instead something he formulated in his head to rationalize why it didn't happen. And since he never brings up the possibility at interviewing her in the near future, I assume Jeremy has now given up on her coming on for whatever the real reason may be.

Also, I love how at 5:42, Jeremy sees that DailyMail linked to Drunk3P0's interview and you can just see in his eyes how much this pisses him off, since he likely believes that should have been him instead. There's also the fact that Jeremy doesn't take steps that friends would normally do for friends, like re-sharing 3P0's video or asking viewers to subscribe to him. It's little things like that which really show us what Jeremy is really like.

(As for the video topic regarding Gina almost getting fired, I'm not buying it for a single moment. The "insider source" is from Pirates and Princesses, which is owned and operated by Clownfish TV, and well all know how much they LOVE Disney.)

Hambly is leaning into "It was antifa" on Twitter retweeting a Mark Dice conspiracy theory about the Capitol riots.
00C8DD1B-DBB5-4C00-80D5-AFD61B7F4C82.jpeg
The reality about Activist John is he's likely just another attention hungry grifter trying to insert himself into any movement that he feels he can get attention and money out of. He was kicked out of protest scenes in Seattle and Portland last year for various things including inciting violence, attention seeking, grifting, and various ties to the alt-right (including his brother who has close ties to the proud boys). He also runs several social media accounts that post "riot porn" of violence filmed at events with no context. After being kicked out very publicly from the Pacific Northwest movements he tried to insert himself into the Salt Lake City scene where the locals immediately became suspicious and found testimonials from organizers who had previous interactions with him recommending that he nationally be exiled from all protest movements. He also tried to move into LA and NYC scenes at some point and was quickly removed both times.

Here's an informative Twitter thread from November on this if anyone is interested.

It seems like there's debate on if he's just a grifter or has more nefarious intentions but he definitely has a cozier relationship with the Proud Boys than I would expect from antifa.
1610672182127.jpeg

Anyways this is just another example of Hambly doing zero research and showing obvious bias. Jeremy defends the guy wearing an Aushwitz sweatshirt in the Capitol from someone rightfully criticising him then takes a tweet where this is all antifa's fault at face value.

Figured something we off. Hopefully we see this video taken down and an update sent out to clarify the mistake... oh wait. Almost forgot we are talking about Jeremy and not someone that's actually reputable.

So it turns out Jeremy actualy discusses his planned interview with Gina in his latest video and, big shocker, it wasn't because of his haters.

At 1:04, Jeremy relays how he has been working with Gina to do an interview but, in his own words, "it would appear that the first slot went to her #1 simp, Drunk3P0". He says that he's "happy" for him, but also hates him and is "totally" not jealous.

I could probably sum this up as nothing more than rubbing among friends... except Jeremy and Drunk3P0 aren't friends. Jeremy was extremely reluctant to even give him a direct greeting when he appeared on Nerdrotic, and only seems to acknowledge him when the context includes Gina. But I've already discussed this before, and it's not even the part I want to focus on here.

No, what interests me more is how Jeremy says "it would appear that..." to explain why he didn't get to do the interview. Might be looking too much into this phrasing (but he doesn't bring it up again in the rest of the video), but this doesn't read like he was told directly by Gina, but instead something he formulated in his head to rationalize why it didn't happen. And since he never brings up the possibility at interviewing her in the near future, I assume Jeremy has now given up on her coming on for whatever the real reason may be.

Also, I love how at 5:42, Jeremy sees that DailyMail linked to Drunk3P0's interview and you can just see in his eyes how much this pisses him off, since he likely believes that should have been him instead. There's also the fact that Jeremy doesn't take steps that friends would normally do for friends, like re-sharing 3P0's video or asking viewers to subscribe to him. It's little things like that which really show us what Jeremy is really like.

(As for the video topic regarding Gina almost getting fired, I'm not buying it for a single moment. The "insider source" is from Pirates and Princesses, which is owned and operated by Clownfish TV, and well all know how much they LOVE Disney.)
Seems like Drunk3PO has taken notice and is not pleased. Jeremy is further taunting him by retweeting this. Jeez Jeremy I sure hope you haven't done a bunch of embarrassing shit or tweeted out a bunch of super controversial shit takes that would provide free ammunition for anyone looking to take a shot at you.

3CC8A532-FBB5-47D9-8273-1971F20D3F49.jpeg
I'm guessing in the wake of the Capitol riots his remaining advertisers wouldn't go to bat for him simping Camp Aushwitz yet this dumb ass continues to kick the hornet's nest like his entire history isn't embarrassing brand poison.

Last edited: