Jeremy Hambly / The Quartering / MTGHeadquarters / Unsleeved Media / Midwestly - Buttblasted manchild upset he was banned from a childrens' card game, Grifter

With how badly he films his videos, he'll probably just have the camera focus entirely on the Gold play button in the background while he hovers around in the bottom corner of the screen. Gotta flex those subs.

So this is interesting. TheQuartering's biggest critics who he backed out of a debate with over #pissgate were just entirely banned from YouTube over an old video criticising Paul Joseph Watson for making some comment about shoeonhead's ovaries. Their channel had no strikes and was completely banned, they can't even log in to contest the removal.

EC62627C-37FD-42C3-9F65-723A0C22C1BA.jpeg
This video was from late July of last year.

I've seen a few Serfs videos before, they are just recasts of twitch streams and much less SPICY than anything Pounder is putting out. I just don't see much of a future for Jeremy in this environment, especially since he decided to up the spice content on his videos now that he's fully realized what his fans are there for.

TheMadAutist

Null put me in horny jail!
So this is interesting. TheQuartering's biggest critics who he backed out of a debate with over #pissgate were just entirely banned from YouTube over an old video criticising Paul Joseph Watson for making some comment about shoeonhead's ovaries. Their channel had no strikes and was completely banned, they can't even log in to contest the removal.

View attachment 1851845
This video was from late July of last year.

I've seen a few Serfs videos before, they are just recasts of twitch streams and much less SPICY than anything Pounder is putting out. I just don't see much of a future for Jeremy in this environment, especially since he decided to up the spice content on his videos now that he's fully realized what his fans are there for.
Well, let's see if Pounder sticks to his persona and tries to help them. I honestly hope he does so they can do a Fuck You stream about him afterward.

Well, let's see if Pounder sticks to his persona and tries to help them. I honestly hope he does so they can do a Fuck You stream about him afterward.
What even is his persona on harassment? It seems like anything he or someone he likes does is NEVER harassment and everything that happens to him or someone he likes is ALWAYS harassment.

TheMadAutist

Null put me in horny jail!
What even is his persona on harassment? It seems like anything he or someone he likes does is NEVER harassment and everything that happens to him or someone he likes is ALWAYS harassment.
My bad, I should have been clearer. I was referring to his persona of being the guy that gets YT to remove strikes and restore channels.

I just want to spend the time going through all his stuff, clipping each individual word spoke and do something in the style of Jarbo the Hutt, just because we all know it will make Jeremy seeth so much.

I genuinely appreciate your watching of Jeremy's twitter but you need to thumbnail those posts bro, or at least reduce the size of them. I've only got a 2560x1440p monitor here.

If you are using mobile or something and literally cannot do it, I'll be happy to do it for you.
Yeah, I'm almost always on mobile when it comes to Jeremy content. I do have a PC, but that's really only used when I do video editing. That, and I don't have the patience to wait for it to load up. But I can try to make these a little smaller.

Screenshot_20210117-151009_Twitter (1).jpg

Didn't even realize he did this, but wow. You can't help but feel bad for her. Just from the little I've seen, Jeremy only seems to does stuff for Heather when it's obliged and never because he simply wants to do something nice. Just look at what happened with Huck, that was something he wanted after Indie's passing but has seemingly shouldered all responsibility to his wife as he's downstairs making shitty videos and hate-watching other content creators.

Screenshot_20210117-151039_Twitter (1).jpg

What I hear: "I LOVE Queen Latifah I really do, but only when she's in a romantic comedy. Why is she the lead of a crime drama and not a man?"

Because here's the thing. Richard Lindheim, the man who created the original series from the 80's, is back working in this. Have we now reached a point where original creators themselves can no longer go back and add diversity to their own products? As far as I can see, this reboot is it's own story and is not trying to erase anything from the original.

It's astonishing how the people who get most upset about this will suspend their belief when it comes to sci-fi elements or the ability to dodge hundreds of bullets, but somehow have their immersion broken when the lead character is a woman whose role isn't about being sexy. I can at least give kudos to the people who feel this way and simply choose to watch something else. But the people who take it a step forward and actively discourage it like Jeremy, yeah, they clearly just want their women cast a certain way and actively seek out companies who go against that belief.

Lying about people you effectively agree with to own the libs.

So I saw Jeremy's follow up response on the Serfs and of course he couldn't resist being a dick about it after he disavowed their banning.

How he frames their argument:
96F6D19B-9019-4BC8-8FE7-EB416F870AF2.jpeg
C6908E93-9893-4C78-AE3E-B54C42C7A24B.jpeg

The reality:
6F5A64B4-2392-4AE7-B54E-8EC94D9B4B25.jpeg

485FF9F9-3304-4947-A64D-B0FDB7648DAB.jpeg

89ECCBD6-AAAA-4399-887F-987591DC173C.jpeg

And here's the link to the video he screenshotted about Trump being banned where their argument is "corporations don't exist to protect free speech they exist to make money" and "we need online public forums that aren't for profit corporations to protect free speech since private companies never will."

Unsurprisingly in his comments the people saying "they keep using the private company excuse when it suits them" are heavily liked and the few people calling him out are ignored. Just another example of how it's all about Hambly all the time. Instead of accepting common ground with the people he in effect agrees with on this issue he needs them to be the enemy because it feeds his culture war narrative so they are just hypocritical commies.

Then there's this tweet.
483197FD-AEF2-4896-935E-D5A14FF888B8.jpeg
75% of his content is him being outraged over things people said and he once got offended that someone said "Fuck Hitler." How do his fans not realize shit like this?

Yeah, I'm almost always on mobile when it comes to Jeremy content. I do have a PC, but that's really only used when I do video editing. That, and I don't have the patience to wait for it to load up. But I can try to make these a little smaller.
On mobile you can use the attach files button to put the images below the post then click insert-> thumbnail to put them in the post as thumbnails. If you copy, paste an image you can also delete it from the post then reinsert it as a thumbnail since that also adds the image to the bottom scroll bar.

Edit:
Oh BTW Serfs got their channel back and an official apology from YouTube.

Last edited:

CheezzyMach

Viva Latina
Lying about people you effectively agree with to own the libs.

So I saw Jeremy's follow up response on the Serfs and of course he couldn't resist being a dick about it after he disavowed their banning.

How he frames their argument:
View attachment 1853314
View attachment 1853316

The reality:
View attachment 1853318

View attachment 1853319

View attachment 1853324

And here's the link to the video he screenshotted about Trump being banned where their argument is "corporations don't exist to protect free speech they exist to make money" and "we need online public forums that aren't for profit corporations to protect free speech since private companies never will."

Unsurprisingly in his comments the people saying "they keep using the private company excuse when it suits them" are heavily liked and the few people calling him out are ignored. Just another example of how it's all about Hambly all the time. Instead of accepting common ground with the people he in effect agrees with on this issue he needs them to be the enemy because it feeds his culture war narrative so they are just hypocritical commies.

Then there's this tweet.
View attachment 1853362
75% of his content is him being outraged over things people said and he once got offended that someone said "Fuck Hitler." How do his fans not realize shit like this?

On mobile you can use the attach files button to put the images below the post then click insert-> thumbnail to put them in the post as thumbnails. If you copy, paste an image you can also delete it from the post then reinsert it as a thumbnail since that also adds the image to the bottom scroll bar.
It's their Right Wing Persecution Complex these companies are all run by far Left Commies to these people because of empty hollow corporate support for currently trendy Leftwing movements and high profile bans of some Conservative nutjobs.

But of course they'll conveniently ignore when these same corporations delete far Left content off their platform for harming business.

Edit:
Oh BTW Serfs got their channel back and an official apology from YouTube.
Ok, thanks for letting me know! I'll definitely try that out.

If I had to guess he'll just spin it as more evidence of left wing bias at YouTube.
This is my guess too. If he implied that he helped The Serfs, he would a lot of egg on his face if a right-wing channel got hit and he wasn't able to pull some strings for them too.

Also, Jeremy was live-tweeting Batwoman (wonder how since he supposedly cut the cord a while ago) and very clearly did not have any context from this first season's final episodes. He even got upset that this television series had a TV-budget Batmobile. Like... has he seen any of the other Arrowverse shows? They're produced on shoestring budgets and can't afford things you would see in movies.

(Sorry for double-post)

Yesterday:
Screenshot_20210118-151858_Twitter.jpg

Today:
Screenshot_20210118-151454_Twitter.jpg

Long story short, you can tell Jeremy wanted people to hate Wandavision since it's much easier to mass-produce videos of that nature (e.g. Batwoman). Because c'mon, you don't move from "I am not feeling it" to "I personally really enjoy" in just a day. Because bold theory; I think Jeremy believes Batwoman videos won't get as many viewers for Season 2 so he needs a viable back-up plan.

So Sunday came and went with no "relaxing" Sunday stream from Jeremy. The closest we got was an offer for a stream on Friday that never happened. The TikTok remains inactive and the Instagram hasn't posted any pictures since activating three days ago. It seems like every initiative Jeremy has tried for 2021 so far gets silently scrapped in the first week, he didn't even attempt lowering his video output to three as he had planned. Not looking good for the old boy so far, and I can't imagine 2021 as a whole will cut him any breaks.