Jeremy Hambly / The Quartering / MTGHeadquarters / Unsleeved Media / Midwestly - Buttblasted manchild upset he was banned from a childrens' card game, Grifter, supporter of the cancel culture

Honest, I would like to put a The Quartering fan with him for like 15 minutes and see if they would be fans of him because not only he seens to be a person who doesn't take a shower and eats with his mouth open but imagine having to listen to him about why he hates woman, why he hates black super heroes or other stupid ideas that are the only thing he talks about on his stupid Yotube channel.
He's had a handful of irl meet-ups in the past and they're exactly what you'd expect them to be. I think anyone who would fancy themselves a Pounder Pal would have similar sentiments towards the blacks and the gays as Based Boy.

While y'all are arguing, Jeremy is surviving on tips.

View attachment 1939642
Again, I will never understand what benefit these people get when giving Jeremy money. Most YouTubers who put out quality content use donations to produce even bigger videos, but that's not what you get with Jeremy. In fact, donating to him only appears to help him to put out less content since the large outputs are usually in response to low ad-revenue. And let's not forget that Jeremy's shtick is reading off cherry-picked article paragraphs, that's it.

I did this before, but let's again go over Jeremy's YouTube Join perks and see what benefits there even are.

$2 - Exclusive members-only videos (Doesn't appear to do these)

$5 - Exclusive live streams every month (Doesn't appear to do these)

$15 - Vote on videos (Redundant since you can also do this through his Twitter for free)

$30 - Shout-outs in videos (Doesn't appear to do these)

$80 - Personally thank you in my monthly video (Apparently only visible to members)

It's also worth mentioning that while most YouTubers commonly thank their patrons publicly at the end of their videos, Jeremy opts instead do it privately and act like it's an award by itself. And like with all the other perks, it's hard to know if he's even doing this one either and it isn't worth donating $80 to find out.

The SubscribeStar perks seems to be at least a little more beefy, offering Discord roles that do actually do get rolled out, but also appear to have similar issues. For instance, Mythic ($20) and Ultra Mythic ($50) tiers are supposed to show your name at the end of all his videos, which I have never seen done. Uncommon ($5) tier is supposed to grant you access to pre-released video content, which from what I can see, has never been done on the SubscribeStar page. Going back to Ultra Mythic, you supposedly get to choose a game for him to cover each month, which again, I have never seen him do.

I asked around and the general consensus appears to be that Jeremy doesn't actually put out any of this exclusive content aside from his locked SubscribeStar text posts (he actually just put one out an hour ago). I'd love to be proven wrong here since accountability is very important when it involves money and I would hope Jeremy would be following through on these. But given what he has publicly stated in his reluctance to do backer-exclusive content recently, I'm not really convinced that he is.

TheMadAutist

Null put me in horny jail!
Again, I will never understand what benefit these people get when giving Jeremy money. Most YouTubers who put out quality content use donations to produce even bigger videos, but that's not what you get with Jeremy. In fact, donating to him only appears to help him to put out less content since the large outputs are usually in response to low ad-revenue. And let's not forget that Jeremy's shtick is reading off cherry-picked article paragraphs, that's it.

I did this before, but let's again go over Jeremy's YouTube Join perks and see what benefits there even are.

$2 - Exclusive members-only videos (Doesn't appear to do these)

$5 - Exclusive live streams every month (Doesn't appear to do these)

$15 - Vote on videos (Redundant since you can also do this through his Twitter for free)

$30 - Shout-outs in videos (Doesn't appear to do these)

$80 - Personally thank you in my monthly video (Apparently only visible to members)

It's also worth mentioning that while most YouTubers commonly thank their patrons publicly at the end of their videos, Jeremy opts instead do it privately and act like it's an award by itself. And like with all the other perks, it's hard to know if he's even doing this one either and it isn't worth donating $80 to find out.

The SubscribeStar perks seems to be at least a little more beefy, offering Discord roles that do actually do get rolled out, but also appear to have similar issues. For instance, Mythic ($20) and Ultra Mythic ($50) tiers are supposed to show your name at the end of all his videos, which I have never seen done. Uncommon ($5) tier is supposed to grant you access to pre-released video content, which from what I can see, has never been done on the SubscribeStar page. Going back to Ultra Mythic, you supposedly get to choose a game for him to cover each month, which again, I have never seen him do.

I asked around and the general consensus appears to be that Jeremy doesn't actually put out any of this exclusive content aside from his locked SubscribeStar text posts (he actually just put one out an hour ago). I'd love to be proven wrong here since accountability is very important when it involves money and I would hope Jeremy would be following through on these. But given what he has publicly stated in his reluctance to do backer-exclusive content recently, I'm not really convinced that he is.
It's funny that Pounder does this with no repercussions because if someone like Pokimane did it you just know that Pounder, and the rest of the "commentary community", would be all over it. Jeremy Dale Hambly does it and people just shrug. Truly Pounder is Homer Simpson and we are Frank Grimes.

Jeremy's up in arms again about The Equalizer.

Screenshot_20210222-132426_Twitter.jpg

Yeah, the only way this show wouldn't be cringe to Jeremy is if it didn't have a black woman leading it. He might as well just come out and say it already, we all know it's the only reason he's so anal about it. But let's have the ratings for last night decide, shall we?

Screenshot_20210222-133025_Chrome.jpg

- Second most viewed show of the night, only behind 60 Minutes.

- Beating out established shows like American Idol, NCIS: Los Angeles, and America's Funniest Home Videos.

- Only saw a -4% drop from last week, which means people are coming back to watch.

Even Jeremy's own replies call him out for this absurd reaching, one user even saying it would be like scrutinizing old men fighting younger guys. And I checked out the show for myself, and it's great! It's not nearly as "woke" as Az and Lauren would have you believe and it's probably something I'll even continue watching. But don't worry Jer, Batwoman's ratings dropped a scandalous -0.39% last night so you can tell us again how much of a failure it is and how it should be cancelled even though it just got renewed for a third season.

Last edited:
It's easy to see why this tubby fuck is so up in arms about Gina Carano getting fired. Granted on one hand it's "content" since his entire channel is built on riling up his audience which is 90% real life versions of the coomer/consoomer/soyjack meme, Jeremy also fits this description. On the other hand though he's said wayyyyy worse shit than Gina and despite doing his best he has been unable to scrub all his shit takes and overt racism off the internet. At any given time anyone with enough free time could scroll through his back catalog and play "show me the receipts" to his sponsors and most of them would go running for the hills and leave him in the dust. This has already happened to him at least twice from what I can tell and I'm convinced the only reason it doesn't happen more often is that very few people have the stomach to sit through more than a minute of his videos. So in a way it's personal for him and by playing to this type of audience when someone eventually pulls his card he can try to paint himself as a martyr. Gina getting fired was the best thing that ever happened for him after half of scuffed #gamergate shitcasters boosting his channel into orbit right before they all combusted in piles of fail.

Anyways here's a link the Hamblering's Twitch clips, which he forgot to nuke when he DFE'd his old streams https://www.twitch.tv/thequartering/clips?filter=clips&range=all

This one has a nice sound bite.

It looks like it's been covered in this thread already but Hambly is known to "get spicy" on livestreams which then immediately deletes to hide the evidence... With the notable exception of his TISM Podcast.

If you want to hear some stuff Jeremy is probably VERY glad Twitter never noticed go back and find the first TISM episodes from right after George Floyd died. Sure would be a shame if someone brought that up on Kiwi Farms 🤠.

There was some kind of technical glitch so the stream was broken up into 2 parts. Now taking bets on how long until these are deleted.

I'm sure there is tons more content in his millions of hours of videos that no one with a three digit IQ will ever see that he wishes was gone forever, and I'm sure a lot of that is in the other TISM podcasts.

Here's a screen shot I found on a random Twitter users page a long time ago. I can't verify it's real as it wasn't caught in Google cache, but the time line makes sense as that's when Hambly was on a war path posting oven memes and making off handed comments about "grabbing shekels" at the Jewish youtuber he was harassing at the time.

1614057930403.png

Will this guy pick a fucking lane already though forreal? He wants to be an epic spicy cunt until the obvious consequences arrive then he curls up in the fetal position and starts making up gay black dads and "good friends" who are trans to deflect criticism. I still can't believe his unofficial slogan is "Show me the receipts" when he fucking melts into tears every time the receipts actually come out then claims everyone is harassing him, making up lies about him, and even fucking stalking him. I mean wow Jeremy get a fucking grip you colossal pussy. You'd think someone with a Youtube channel that is 99% calling people out for way milder shit than you've done you'd at least have a little fortitude but legitimate criticism is like his Kryptonite.

Jeremy should replace his "Get Woke, Go Broke" sign with this framed Tweet because it perfectly sums up his entire history.
1614058627157.png

cum shit

Only here to say the n-word.
It's easy to see why this tubby fuck is so up in arms about Gina Carano getting fired. Granted on one hand it's "content" since his entire channel is built on riling up his audience which is 90% real life versions of the coomer/consoomer/soyjack meme, Jeremy also fits this description. On the other hand though he's said wayyyyy worse shit than Gina and despite doing his best he has been unable to scrub all his shit takes and overt racism off the internet. At any given time anyone with enough free time could scroll through his back catalog and play "show me the receipts" to his sponsors and most of them would go running for the hills and leave him in the dust. This has already happened to him at least twice from what I can tell and I'm convinced the only reason it doesn't happen more often is that very few people have the stomach to sit through more than a minute of his videos. So in a way it's personal for him and by playing to this type of audience when someone eventually pulls his card he can try to paint himself as a martyr. Gina getting fired was the best thing that ever happened for him after half of scuffed #gamergate shitcasters boosting his channel into orbit right before they all combusted in piles of fail.

Anyways here's a link the Hamblering's Twitch clips, which he forgot to nuke when he DFE'd his old streams https://www.twitch.tv/thequartering/clips?filter=clips&range=all

This one has a nice sound bite.
View attachment 1942729

It looks like it's been covered in this thread already but Hambly is known to "get spicy" on livestreams which then immediately deletes to hide the evidence... With the notable exception of his TISM Podcast.

If you want to hear some stuff Jeremy is probably VERY glad Twitter never noticed go back and find the first TISM episodes from right after George Floyd died. Sure would be a shame if someone brought that up on Kiwi Farms 🤠.

There was some kind of technical glitch so the stream was broken up into 2 parts. Now taking bets on how long until these are deleted.

I'm sure there is tons more content in his millions of hours of videos that no one with a three digit IQ will ever see that he wishes was gone forever, and I'm sure a lot of that is in the other TISM podcasts.

Here's a screen shot I found on a random Twitter users page a long time ago. I can't verify it's real as it wasn't caught in Google cache, but the time line makes sense as that's when Hambly was on a war path posting oven memes and making off handed comments about "grabbing shekels" at the Jewish youtuber he was harassing at the time.

View attachment 1942753

Will this guy pick a fucking lane already though forreal? He wants to be an epic spicy cunt until the obvious consequences arrive then he curls up in the fetal position and starts making up gay black dads and "good friends" who are trans to deflect criticism. I still can't believe his unofficial slogan is "Show me the receipts" when he fucking melts into tears every time the receipts actually come out then claims everyone is harassing him, making up lies about him, and even fucking stalking him. I mean wow Jeremy get a fucking grip you colossal pussy. You'd think someone with a Youtube channel that is 99% calling people out for way milder shit than you've done you'd at least have a little fortitude but legitimate criticism is like his Kryptonite.

Jeremy should replace his "Get Woke, Go Broke" sign with this framed Tweet because it perfectly sums up his entire history.
View attachment 1942789

Nice write up, made my afternoon.

20210223_154239.jpg
Tweet. | Archive

I'm not even surprised at this point that pounder would fuck something up by not reading into it a bit, a third party upgraded the new laptops hard drive, it fucked up and he sent it to Asus under warranty, my old man has more tech sense than this boomer.

Also,
20210223_154209.jpg
20210223_154224.jpg
Tweet | Archive

Sounds like the sort of thing you'd say if you weren't legally allowed to buy a gun.
I read over the pilot post on here and I don't remember anything about Jeremy having law/health/mental issues that would impede him from purchasing a weapon. Really gets that almond mix activated.

EDIT: I'm a sped, the "lost in a boating accident statement" is a meme amongst gun owners. Boomer moment.

Last edited:
Hambly was on Twitter today crying about his channel being shadow banned (yes again) because his new videos didn't get as many views as he expected. That's basically his favorite song at this point.

1614065965023.png

I decided to look at his metrics going back to him posting the first video about Gina Carano being fired. Five minutes in spreadsheet later...

Videos about Gina Carano
21 videos
263.9k views average
5,541.5k total views

Videos not about Gina Carano
20 videos
86k views average
1,659.6k views total

Over HALF of this fucker's videos for the last 10 days have been about Gina Carano.

Not hard to see why either, those perform over 3x as well as his normal videos, best 2 weeks in 6 months indeed.

So why's he crying about views today? I'll give you one guess...

1614066837940.png

Only one Gina video instead of his normal two 🤔. They will likely pick up a few more views overnight and into the morning but seem about on pace with his normal numbers for other videos no one gives a shit about. He only had one non-Gina video make it to a little over 300k views in this entire time frame and only 4 others even broke 100k.

Without the one 300k view outlier his average views for non-Gina clickbait videos is UNDER 75k.

Hambly obviously watches his metrics like a hawk and is well aware of all of this information. He knows Gina is single handedly carrying his entire channel right now and he has to know that shitting out 2 videos a day about her isn't going to last forever. Unless something else comes up or he can pull a rabbit out of his ass soon enough he'll be back to the reality that hit him in January. People don't care about his non-outrage content or him as a personality and despite going from 660,000 subs in January 2020 to over 1,000,000 in January of this year he only got around 250,000 more views for the entire month AND HIS VIEWS WERE OVER HALF A MILLION LESS than the same month in 2019. Now Pounder is crying because he knows those 40k new subs he picked up are there for Gina and not him and definitely won't be padding out his numbers for normal videos.

You're trapped Hambly. No one gives a shit about your autism podcast or your Pokemon cards or your World of Warcraft or your console unboxings or your political musings (ROFL) or you in general. You are completely boxed in to putting out half a dozen anti-SJW clickbait videos a day and if you try to do anything else your channel fades away faster than your hairline. There is no plan B, this is the prison you built being a 🌶️SPICY BOY🌶️ and you're a dancing monkey for the leftovers of #gamergate. So have fun with all that, I'm sure publicly shitting all over everyone and grifting your fans while making a complete fool of yourself will just work out for you forever and never backfire.

Don't take it from me though, you already said it best yourself.

Here's some clips I have of the last time Hambly was crying on stream over his shitty videos "underperforming" and LOL.
He says the stress is literally giving him fiery hot diarrhea and he refuses to upload any more videos for the day.

This is the 🌶️fiery hot diarrhea🌶️ video.
I could have cut this down more but that's at the beginning and there's plenty of crying, chewing Imodium AD tablets, and describing his watery shit through the rest.
This was from a week before Gina was fired after "underperforming" nonstop since he hit 1 million and now that people are getting tired of 2 Gina videos a day looks like we are headed back to this.

Last edited:

TheMadAutist

Null put me in horny jail!
Nice write up, made my afternoon.

View attachment 1942939
Tweet. | Archive

I'm not even surprised at this point that pounder would fuck something up by not reading into it a bit, a third party upgraded the new laptops hard drive, it fucked up and he sent it to Asus under warranty, my old man has more tech sense than this boomer.

Also,
View attachment 1942942
View attachment 1942941
Tweet | Archive

Sounds like the sort of thing you'd say if you weren't legally allowed to buy a gun.
I read over the pilot post on here and I don't remember anything about Jeremy having law/health/mental issues that would impede him from purchasing a weapon. Really gets that almond mix activated.
Lol this fat fuck used to run a BeYourOwnIT channel on YT and he can't fix a laptop.

It's a boogaloo meme, it implies that he didn't actually loose the guns but buried them in his cellar/garden/ass so the feds can't take them from him.

Lol this fat fuck used to run a BeYourOwnIT channel on YT and he can't fix a laptop.
Speaking of channels he used to run check out this vintage Hambly cringe from his card game channel days. This was shortly before he decided to rebrand himself as a shit lord and you can tell he was just a different person before he let that become his personality. As cringe inducing as this video is he seemed A LOT happier back then.

He does a top 10 SEXIEST countdown for Magic the Gathering characters, but in a totally unexpected twist 😜 he rates 5 guys and 5 girls.

Ironically enough his #3 pick was the new (at the time) black female character. This is ironic because there was a nontrovery within the shit lord fanbase of the game at the time complaining about MUH FORCED DIVERSITY for daring to have a character that was both black and female in a fantasy setting. Even worse, the creative team at the time was almost all 20-40 year old white men so they brought in an actual black person to help them design the character to appeal to the target audience :o. Of course we all know how Hambly's story went from there and now he's exactly the kind of guy who would be kicking up shit over the very same situation. Back before his villain arch he was just able to enjoy things without having to make every fucking thing a battlefield in the imaginary culture war.

Here's the Magic version of r/KIA having a shit fit over the character for example.
Post Title: Why does everyone hate Kaya?
Top Reply:
Wotc announced back when her card first came out in Conspiracy that they hired an outside diversity consultant to make sure the card was PC enough
Translated from soy to english: “We paid a black person to say this is ok so nobody call us racist pls”

That's the subreddit r/FreeMagic in a nutshell. It's basically full of people like Jeremy crying over how everything is woke bullshit. You'd think being a former Magic player and a full time shit lord who windmill dunks on woke bullshit and owns libs epic style he'd be the hero of the subreddit, but nope they hilariously really hate him for being such a bitch.

Most of these guys really had Hambly figured out even back two and a half years ago.
The guy is the epitome of attention-whoring douche nozzle. He creates drama for the sake of making clickbait videos. We could literally write essays about how much of a piece of trash he is, including purposely provoking people like an asshole, frequently blocking people and deleting tweets, always acting like a childish victim, and never taking responsibility for anything he does. He blocked me on Twitter long ago because he is not interested in having a dialog of any kind. He simply wants a feedback loop outlet to circle-jerk with while flipping everyone else off.
He has turned into the biggest lolcow sucking their own dick since chrischan
He is a complete joke. He made fun of a cosplayer and others for asking for donations and then made a video begging for money. He even looks like the biggest autistic scum on the planet
His main points are calling random people pedos and whining.
Then stop following and playing you stupid neckbeard.
The guy is a pure clown. Whoever attacked him is a hero frankly. Shame they didnt finish him
^in reference to his GenCon assault

This is all old shit but I just wanted to share that video really because it's fucking hilariously cringe to me and also weird seeing how much he's changed since. I really wish I could rewind to Hambly's days when he would go on the KillSteam so I could show them all this video and have them rip his shit apart for it. Despite his tough guy shit online I feel like Hambly is the kind of guy where if you had him face to face IRL and pressed him you could bully him to tears pretty easily.

Can anyone pinpoint the precise timeframe where Hambly turned from the living breathing soyjack in this video into a SPICY AS FUCK EPIC TROLL MEME WAR VETERAN?

This video was mid-March 2017 and he kicked up such a troll-storm that he was banned for life from his game by December. It's crazy that the dude in that video was less than 9 months away from threatening to push articles about people to the Daily Stormer.

(I have lots more memory-holed Jeremy stuff scattered around that I haven't seen in this thread that he probably thought he was free of forever, I assume digging up his not so distant and very embarrassing past is not going to be a problem as long as it's not already archived?)

Hambly was on Twitter today crying about his channel being shadow banned (yes again) because his new videos didn't get as many views as he expected. That's basically his favorite song at this point.

View attachment 1942921

I decided to look at his metrics going back to him posting the first video about Gina Carano being fired. Five minutes in spreadsheet later...

Videos about Gina Carano
21 videos
263.9k views average
5,541.5k total views

Videos not about Gina Carano
20 videos
86k views average
1,659.6k views total

Over HALF of this fucker's videos for the last 10 days have been about Gina Carano.

Not hard to see why either, those perform over 3x as well as his normal videos, best 2 weeks in 6 months indeed.

So why's he crying about views today? I'll give you one guess...

View attachment 1942967

Only one Gina video instead of his normal two 🤔. They will likely pick up a few more views overnight and into the morning but seem about on pace with his normal numbers for other videos no one gives a shit about. He only had one non-Gina video make it to a little over 300k views in this entire time frame and only 4 others even broke 100k.

Without the one 300k view outlier his average views for non-Gina clickbait videos is UNDER 75k.

Hambly obviously watches his metrics like a hawk and is well aware of all of this information. He knows Gina is single handedly carrying his entire channel right now and he has to know that shitting out 2 videos a day about her isn't going to last forever. Unless something else comes up or he can pull a rabbit out of his ass soon enough he'll be back to the reality that hit him in January. People don't care about his non-outrage content or him as a personality and despite going from 660,000 subs in January 2020 to over 1,000,000 in January of this year he only got around 250,000 more views for the entire month AND HIS VIEWS WERE OVER HALF A MILLION LESS than the same month in 2019. Now Pounder is crying because he knows those 40k new subs he picked up are there for Gina and not him and definitely won't be padding out his numbers for normal videos.

You're trapped Hambly. No one gives a shit about your autism podcast or your Pokemon cards or your World of Warcraft or your console unboxings or your political musings (ROFL) or you in general. You are completely boxed in to putting out half a dozen anti-SJW clickbait videos a day and if you try to do anything else your channel fades away faster than your hairline. There is no plan B, this is the prison you built being a 🌶️SPICY BOY🌶️ and you're a dancing monkey for the leftovers of #gamergate. So have fun with all that, I'm sure publicly shitting all over everyone and grifting your fans while making a complete fool of yourself will just work out for you forever and never backfire.

Don't take it from me though, you already said it best yourself.
View attachment 1942984

Here's some clips I have of the last time Hambly was crying on stream over his shitty videos "underperforming" and LOL.
He says the stress is literally giving him fiery hot diarrhea and he refuses to upload any more videos for the day.

View attachment 1943001

View attachment 1942999

View attachment 1943000

View attachment 1942998

This is the 🌶️fiery hot diarrhea🌶️video.
I could have cut this down more but that's at the beginning and there's plenty of crying, chewing Imodium AD tablets, and describing his watery shit through the rest.
View attachment 1943006
This was from a week before Gina was fired after "underperforming" nonstop since he hit 1 million and now that people are getting tired of 2 Gina videos a day looks like we are headed back to this.
"Th-the difference between me and Pewds and Dank is.. people like those dudes..."

Hambo slowly admitting he's a total dipshit? Mighty BASED.

I really don't know what Hambone has to be stressed about. I mean, he makes "low seven figures", the YT gig is just for beer money. It shouldn't matter to him if his vids have 1k views or 100k views. This is all for teh lulz. LAUGH COMMENT AND SHARE, right?

Oh. Ooooooooh. It's because he lied about making so much money. He no longer has his marketing job. I also bet he gets upset when he realizes his wife (a WAHMAN) makes more money than he does.

Fuck sakes I hope she leaves that manchild.