Jeremy Hambly / The Quartering / MTGHeadquarters / Unsleeved Media / Midwestly - Buttblasted manchild upset he was banned from a childrens' card game, Grifter, supporter of the cancel culture

Cat Attack

kiwifarms.net
Yes of course he is a hypocrite he is the Quartering, but I still wholeheartedly support calling out people pretending mental health other than closing the laptop exists

As our saviour Tyler the creator explained cyber bullying doesn't exist. And that is a fact that can never be proven false.

Sure you can act like a faggot but that just means you are a faggot it doesnt mean anything else
Man who has deleted his entire Twitter feed and threatened to quit the platform over a half dozen times in a year because people were making fun of him pissing in his basement and calling him out on his shitty hot takes says journalists are pussies for getting upset over Tweets...
FUCKING BASED

albert chan

Spanish women are the best.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes of course he is a hypocrite he is the Quartering, but I still wholeheartedly support calling out people pretending mental health other than closing the laptop exists

As our saviour Tyler the creator explained cyber bullying doesn't exist. And that is a fact that can never be proven false.

Sure you can act like a faggot but that just means you are a faggot it doesnt mean anything else
Man who has deleted his entire Twitter feed and threatened to quit the platform over a half dozen times in a year because people were making fun of him pissing in his basement and calling him out on his shitty hot takes says journalists are pussies for getting upset over Tweets...
FUCKING BASED

I’m sure this isn’t a coincidence

Also, anyone notice that Amber Heard is back on Jeremy’s radar again? Is she the new Brie Larson for him?

Virus418

kiwifarms.net
So judging from my quick skim of the mirror, it looks like Jeremy actually made the wise decision to only stream about the news and not play any video games. I'd love to take the credit for that, but I think it was the underwhelming enthusiasm from his Twitter followers that ultimately decided that one. As far as his brand goes, it makes more sense for Jer to do what he does best instead of something no one even wants to see. I doubt this is necessarily the last we will hear about him streaming video games, but he's at least more self aware now.

fuck whales

kiwifarms.net
FUCKING BASED
Oh yeah, he is one of the same retarded people.

But that doesnt mean what he said isnt correct, he just doesnt know it includes him as well.

SPERGSTROM

kiwifarms.net
1617887446922.png

Increasing the goal amounts or people cancelling their subsribestar subscriptions? Hard to tell with Hambly.

I can't imagine

kiwifarms.net
Oh yeah, he is one of the same retarded people.

But that doesnt mean what he said isnt correct, he just doesnt know it includes him as well.
Sure, but it's kinda like having a homeless dude hanging out in front of the convenience store, taking shots from a bottle of cheap whiskey, pointing across the street at the heroin junkie sleeping in the bushes and calling him a worthless degenerate. He might not be wrong, but he's not really in the best position to pass judgement on anyone else for being a loser.

fuck whales

kiwifarms.net
Sure, but it's kinda like having a homeless dude hanging out in front of the convenience store, taking shots from a bottle of cheap whiskey, pointing across the street at the heroin junkie sleeping in the bushes and calling him a worthless degenerate. He might not be wrong, but he's not really in the best position to pass judgement on anyone else for being a loser.
No but I do enjoy these retards who pretend not being able to close the computer is "muh mental health" getting bullied, so Ive got to give him props for that, come on, thats funny.

SPERGSTROM

kiwifarms.net
No but I do enjoy these retards who pretend not being able to close the computer is "muh mental health" getting bullied, so Ive got to give him props for that, come on, thats funny.
You're also explaining exactly what Hambly is. Who cares if he's right. He does exactly the same thing. Throwing stones in glass houses and all that shit.

Dude has a fucking breakdown every week about YT fucking over his channel and his "mental health." Fucking paranoid neckbeard. So fuck him.

fuck whales

kiwifarms.net
You're also explaining exactly what Hambly is. Who cares if he's right. He does exactly the same thing. Throwing stones in glass houses and all that shit.

Dude has a fucking breakdown every week about YT fucking over his channel and his "mental health." Fucking paranoid neckbeard. So fuck him.
Oh yeah dont get me wrong I totally agree

He still bullied another retard into going into protected mode on twitter, and thats funny, bullying retards is always funny, even if its another retard doing it.

Starscreams Cape

Read my posts in his voice
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Man I've been here for a few years and I didn't remember QP had a dedicated thread here. His videos are such cut and paste youtubing, like Geeks and Gamers. Sniff the latest Twitter drama or woke celebrity idiocy and then talk about it for 10 minutes. Easy money.

The last bit of drama I remember out of him is when he inexplicably picked a fight with Ethan Van Sciver and Comicsgate last year for absolutely no reason. A decent amount of people who were neutral or friendly to him were turned off. And when I say "no reason" I think it was literally him getting drunk and telling EVS that Cyberfrog 2 would not be a success, he should hang em up, etc. $1.2Million later QP of course looked like a fool.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
The last bit of drama I remember out of him is when he inexplicably picked a fight with Ethan Van Sciver and Comicsgate last year for absolutely no reason. A decent amount of people who were neutral or friendly to him were turned off. And when I say "no reason" I think it was literally him getting drunk and telling EVS that Cyberfrog 2 would not be a success, he should hang em up, etc. $1.2Million later QP of course looked like a fool.
He's attacked nearly every ally he's had except for Dank thus far. He went at Keem and Metokur when both of them gave him more than significant help during "MagicGate" too. Why he does the shit is a mystery to me, though I do think he often buys his own hype and thinks he can more or less "take out" a bigger entity and assimilate their fanbse into his own.