Jeremy Hambly / The Quartering / MTGHeadquarters / Unsleeved Media / Midwestly - Buttblasted manchild upset he was banned from a childrens' card game, Grifter, supporter of the cancel culture

Cat Attack

kiwifarms.net
Late, but getting into possible Twitter fight with Nicki Minaj’s “Barbz” is easily avoidable when you start to realize that most of them are filled with men.

I’m surprised how Jeremy doesn’t know this when they spam more outdated memes at him than he does with misleading thumbnails on his vids.
It's easily avoidable to not get into shit with Nicki Minaj fans if you aren't actively trying to get into shit with Nicki Minaj fans. It's pretty obvious Jeremy was looking for video topics saw the news story about the random Marvel actor getting "cancelled" by Minaj stans and decided instead of making a video on that, which his fans would not care about, he'd say some stupid shit just to get a few of her fans to come at him then try to milk that.

Looks like it was a mixed success. I mean he sure as shit didn't go viral or get the groundswell of support he got last time he went on his victim campaign but his video did break 100k views. Funny enough Count Dankula got more retweets on his Tweet about Nicki Minaj fans bothering him then Jeremy did on his tweet begging for likes and retweets and saying they were going to rape his dog or whatever.,

His channel is back to stagnant and he's getting increasingly desperate to make something happen. A couple weeks ago he was begging NickMercs to come at him but didn't even make enough noise to get noticed. Now he's jumping up and down screaming fuck Nicki Minaj just to get attacked by a bunch of 16 year olds on Twitter. It's pretty pathetic and likely to only get worse (or better depending how you look at it).

Gina getting fired was the best thing to happen to his channel since Corona lockdowns. 10 of his top 50 most viewed videos were within the month she was canned. He spent almost every day between hitting a million subs in December and early February scheming on how to break away from being the outrage clickbait guy. It's never going to happen though, he's a one trick pony. The Zombae situation taught him he could monetize being attacked so this looks like the strategy he's settled on. Just be a giant douche and get people mad at him then try to milk it for attention and money.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Looks like Jeremy watched that "boxing" stream last night and got shit faced then casually dropped an n-bomb and accidentally admitted he googles himself on twitter.

View attachment 2097887
archive

View attachment 2097889
archive
1619081700702.png

FernandoPooTragedy

Everyone is exceptional!
kiwifarms.net
Anyone else think Jeremy might get desperate enough to tip his toe into the Q grift? A shit ton of people have been making serious money on it and I know from reading the casualties subreddit that it is still going strong.

Anyone else think Jeremy might get desperate enough to tip his toe into the Q grift? A shit ton of people have been making serious money on it and I know from reading the casualties subreddit that it is still going strong.
Surely it's way too late for people just getting into it, and I suspect his audience isn't looking for that sort of bias to be confirmed. I think it's mainly the gamergate crowd rather than the Facebook boomer crowd.

I wanted to make fun of them, then took a look at that subreddit and remembered it's a dying cult that's on it's last legs and now people are dealing with the fallout of it all. I do hope the Watkins, and Trump get raped to death by their own pigs for starting and encouraging that.

FernandoPooTragedy

Everyone is exceptional!
kiwifarms.net
Surely it's way too late for people just getting into it, and I suspect his audience isn't looking for that sort of bias to be confirmed. I think it's mainly the gamergate crowd rather than the Facebook boomer crowd.

I wanted to make fun of them, then took a look at that subreddit and remembered it's a dying cult that's on it's last legs and now people are dealing with the fallout of it all. I do hope the Watkins, and Trump get raped to death by their own pigs for starting and encouraging that.
Maybe, but there is still a lot out there. I am certain that even if Q leaves its current incarnation, it will morph into something else. There is a surprising amount of Gen-Xers and Millennials pulled in via anti-vax. And given Jeremy's current oinking about it, I would not be surprised if he jumped on the bandwagon of the next conspiracy cult.

Edit to add: There is a LOT of money in it. I cut someone off who was making a killing selling Q merch. They didn't believe a word of it, but money was rolling in. The Q channels were pulling in a lot of views for a while and youtube is always slow AF at addressing this sort of bullshit so if he times things right and picks the right new trend in crazy he might make a killing and it will last longer than the Gina shit.

I hope he tries and picks the wrong horse though. If he decides to follow the wrong conspiracy it could be potentially glorious.

Last edited:

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
tbh I think he's actually afraid of the right. I know he still does the whole Dave Rubin type of "old school Liberal" faggotry but I think he actually does carry a degree of hesitation about getting too far into that crowd. Most of them generally end up cannibalized by their fanbase eventually and I think as enticing as the idea of having a truly bloodthirsty personal army sounds, he's not confident enough to risk having that turned on himself. The risk/reward when he already has a perfectly good if obviously autistic cadre at his fingertips likely isn't worth it.

I've been autistically wrong before, though.

FernandoPooTragedy

Everyone is exceptional!
kiwifarms.net
tbh I think he's actually afraid of the right. I know he still does the whole Dave Rubin type of "old school Liberal" faggotry but I think he actually does carry a degree of hesitation about getting too far into that crowd. Most of them generally end up cannibalized by their fanbase eventually and I think as enticing as the idea of having a truly bloodthirsty personal army sounds, he's not confident enough to risk having that turned on himself. The risk/reward when he already has a perfectly good if obviously autistic cadre at his fingertips likely isn't worth it.

I've been autistically wrong before, though.
I thought so before. But the news that Heather has been out of work for a year makes me wonder. Jeremy strikes me as the type to live beyond his means.

Cat Attack

kiwifarms.net

RussianParasite

Не ходи на выборы
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There is a LOT of money in it. I cut someone off who was making a killing selling Q merch.
Why would you “cut them off?” This is a good idea. People make lots of money from retards all the time.

Still, even as easy as that money might be, fat-fuck Jeremy would still manage to mess it up. He is someone with no talent or charisma and I maintain that literally anyone else could do what he does (only better). Mundane Matt stands a better chance to cash in on the Q conspiracy— though to be fair he is responsible for starting the whole thing.

FernandoPooTragedy

Everyone is exceptional!
kiwifarms.net
Legally, it's jury tampering, which is worse in almost every jurisdiction than simple bribery, though they usually throw that on as well.
Yeah but Jeremy isn't too bright, spends all his time ranting about women and cape shit i. his basement, and can't conceive of anyone doing anything sincere (or anything at all, for that matter) without a price tag so this goes right over his head. All of his knowledge of legal proceedings almost certainly comes from a single Judge Judy episode he saw when he was drunk.

Spectre_06

My views do not reflect the Kiwi Farms in any way.
kiwifarms.net
Yeah but Jeremy isn't too bright, spends all his time ranting about women and cape shit i. his basement, and can't conceive of anyone doing anything sincere (or anything at all, for that matter) without a price tag so this goes right over his head. All of his knowledge of legal proceedings almost certainly comes from a single Judge Judy episode he saw when he was drunk.
JUDGE JUDY IS A LEGAL SCHOLAR AND YOU WILL NOT TARNISH HER REPUTATION

Old Man Mario

The ladies used to call me Jumpman
kiwifarms.net
JUDGE JUDY IS A LEGAL SCHOLAR AND YOU WILL NOT TARNISH HER REPUTATION
If Trump only would have nominated her, we'd not have them trying to pack the Supreme Court and Derek Chauvin would be married to George Floyd.

Quarterton knows this in his heart. This is why he is the greatest legal mind on YouTube.

AutoClownMaker

kiwifarms.net
Legally, it's jury tampering, which is worse in almost every jurisdiction than simple bribery, though they usually throw that on as well.
And there is a thing called jury sequestration which addresses a few of his concerns.

Now I'm not sure how Hamboned would have the government obtain the kind of money he was citing for a trial. I'm guessing higher taxes is not on his list of approved methods.

But Hamboned is all about getting paid and would be willing to stop his Youtube grind if he was getting the kinda money he cited for being at a trial.

Virus418

kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20210423-180926_Twitter.jpg

Not sure what to make of this. Is Destiny in town or something? Is Jeremy planning to go on his stream? Is this just a clever way to bait his viewers to watch him stream Destiny? So confused!

Edit: Nothing to see here, just Jeremy quietly liking a Tweet that throws shade at Tim Pool. Those two are just fine, don't worry about it!

Screenshot_20210423-181831_Twitter.jpg

20210423_182025.png

20210423_182027.png

Last edited:

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2113477

Not sure what to make of this. Is Destiny in town or something? Is Jeremy planning to go on his stream? Is this just a clever way to bait his viewers to watch him stream Destiny? So confused!

Edit: Nothing to see here, just Jeremy quietly liking a Tweet that throws shade at Tim Pool. Those two are just fine, don't worry about it!

View attachment 2113505

View attachment 2113507

View attachment 2113509
Side-note but how pissed off do you think F&TWS's finale made Tim?