Jeremy Hambly / The Quartering / MTGHeadquarters / Unsleeved Media / Midwestly - Buttblasted manchild upset he was banned from a childrens' card game, Grifter, supporter of the cancel culture

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

CheezzyMach

Viva Latina
kiwifarms.net
Strongly disagree with you. Writing in concept was central thinking to actually right leaning during many times in the 20th century. From 2005 it started leaning more and more to the left as more and more progressives started to take control and become blatant gate keepers within the industry.

People read comics to escape the reality they are living. They pay money to enjoy a comic.

Not to be told that WHITE MAN IS BAD...
LMAO fuck no. Shit from DC like the 70s run on Green Arrow or Sandman in the 80s was not rightwing at all, Marvel in the 90s with X-Men and the 2099 line was not rightwing either.

Comics have always had a left bent because it's the left that dominates the creative industry. There's no progressive conspiracy.

Mix Me a Molotov!

Singing in the Subway
kiwifarms.net
Most people would kill for that amount.
Hambly has 1million+ subs on his main channel alone. He should be well above 1k peak when he livestreams. Nerdrotic gets 6-7k on FNT with less than 1/3 of Quartering’s subs. Similar audience too.

Then again, having had the misfortune of seeing his post-Carano sacking shitfest, I guess even his hardcore fans recognise shit tier live streams when they see them.

6MillionCoofs

kiwifarms.net
Hambly has 1million+ subs on his main channel alone. He should be well above 1k peak when he livestreams. Nerdrotic gets 6-7k on FNT with less than 1/3 of Quartering’s subs. Similar audience too.

Then again, having had the misfortune of seeing his post-Carano sacking shitfest, I guess even his hardcore fans recognise shit tier live streams when they see them.
Nerdrotic streams on a regular basis.

Your right he should be blowing Nerdrotic out the water. He should actually be streaming more often. If he was a marketing expert he would be.

narddog123

kiwifarms.net
Oh loads but barely any of its stuff from the sequel trilogy. Mostly just classic logo, or Vader stuff.
I dont think you understand how this works. If you buy a star wars shirt. You are supporting the sequel trilogy. The Newer stories absolutely are a factor of maintained or increased merch sales - of ALL merch. Synergy, Image parallels, timing, and other marketing strategies are all in play.

As for TFM - you say they were upset there was no merch - but they are the first ones to decry the *obvious* merch grabs. And also lets be real, TFM of today is more like the Diet Cream Soda TFM. They only get mad about star wars if it gets them clicks or views. The original group actually protested, had picket lines to events and movie releases and directed a film.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Saw someone use this dead sub calculator in Sterling's thread so I used it for Pounder.

View attachment 2178120
The problem with these calculators is that subscribers' trend and viewership is both assumed to be straight and linear, where in reality, it's anywhere from a roller coaster to exponential.

New subscribers likely aren't going to watch the very old videos, bringing them barely any views.
Old subscribers lose interest and stop watching.
YouTube stops recommending.
Viral hits, as faggy as that sounds, brings in a surge in subscribers, and views concentrated on a video or two.

This "calculator" is basically adding apples, oranges, horse dildos, and niggers, then applying an average. It's not at all indicative.

LoZza

kiwifarms.net
Lol Jeremy got blocked by another game developer... The people re-releasing Plumbers Don't Wear Ties. It's one thing to be blocked by a major company but when you're blocked by people responsible for one of the worst games existing then there's really something wrong with Jeremy's life
20210615_224937.jpg

:gold:

kiwifarms.net
Lol Jeremy got blocked by another game developer... The people re-releasing Plumbers Don't Wear Ties. It's one thing to be blocked by a major company but when you're blocked by people responsible for one of the worst games existing then there's really something wrong with Jeremy's lifeView attachment 2263623
I just looked up their ”game” and being blocked by them is an honor.

6MillionCoofs

kiwifarms.net
I dont think you understand how this works. If you buy a star wars shirt. You are supporting the sequel trilogy. The Newer stories absolutely are a factor of maintained or increased merch sales - of ALL merch.
They were always saying they are having to rely more on the older iconography to sell thongs as the newer stuff does not.

Have they changed their tune on that or something? I assume they’ve gone full retard.

As for TFM - you say they were upset there was no merch - but they are the first ones to decry the *obvious* merch grabs.
Just repeating what i remember them talking about at the time. They were very surprised at lack of Baby Yoda. The contradiction and hypocrisy on display from them regarding merch has always been funny.

And also lets be real, TFM of today is more like the Diet Cream Soda TFM. They only get mad about star wars if it gets them clicks or views.
It does indeed appear they may very well have entered full stupid which means the positions they held have shifted. When did the shift happen?

Lol Jeremy got blocked by another game developer... The people re-releasing Plumbers Don't Wear Ties. It's one thing to be blocked by a major company but when you're blocked by people responsible for one of the worst games existing then there's really something wrong with Jeremy's lifeView attachment 2263623
Jeremy would make a real good sales person.

I now want to buy shit from LRG.

This "calculator" is basically adding apples, oranges, horse dildos, and niggers, then applying an average. It's not at all indicative.
I’ve always just gone by whatever the count is...about 20% of that is the real amount. It seems to hold true in most cases.

Youtube needs to get better about deleting inactive or bot accounts.

Last edited:

CheezzyMach

Viva Latina
kiwifarms.net
Geez it's almost like no one wants to associate with a guy who routinely says racist/homophobic/sexist shit.

Why doesn't this guy just use an alt if he wants to act like a shitlord?

RickestRickCriminal

Ivy Clover's very Epic Seriousness
kiwifarms.net
I'm going to comment on a few points here.

1. They are raw meat on the table.

2. That is where there are sites to archive things because of data disappearing

3. Yes Hambone is shot gunning shit to see what sticks just like thousands of so called journalists do on a daily basis.
  1. They lack self-awareness as the dumb fools they are. The clip comes from the show "Twisted Minds", it's a show about what rambling Kyler (IP2 simp, verified wignat, soyboy) and Andy (far right comedian, gunt guard, brain damaged) have in their heads at the time. It's a (checks notes...) political "comedy" show and covers cape shit crap.
  2. Funny you bring up that, because they went a year in without archiving their show. Their show's name was from Jean-Francois Gariepy's (tater farmer, failed biologist, alt-right) idea.
  3. They stream for 3-4 hours every weekday, Friday 11 hours. Who's watching this crap other than me? Podawful is an orbiter and the most elitist motherfucker from the guntsphere.
Sadly for Hamblyhelper, Andy Warski and the boys only get dozens of views. Twisted Minds also gets into spats with Revenge of the Cis, because of Mersh and AGluck. Since Warski Live, Andy's shows have dwindled in views from thousands watching in YouTube, to hundreds in Dlive, to a few hundreds in Trovo and dozens in Odysee.

Which is good for us, because more funny from Quartering fucking up with his grift and burning bridges a-la Oliver Ralph. :story: Andy went on a hiatus from talking about Quarterpounder when it looked like Jeremy's wife left him.

Virus418

kiwifarms.net
https://archive.md/WbFxa

Ahh, a publisher I actually buy from frequently. I'm a nut for physical releases so a company built around distributing digital-only games was a godsend. Very curious to know what exactly Jer said to cause this, but I'm guessing it was when he probably insulted a dev as usual.

For someone who is always making fun of Twitch's general base, Jer seems to get particularly offended when he gets blocked on it. So much for not taking it seriously for his new year's resolution. And he's not even coy about, he's flat out calling people to boycott. Meanwhile, watch as he never sells the 30 copies he got from them.

TheMadAutist

"We're all mad here."
kiwifarms.net

Ahh, a publisher I actually buy from frequently. I'm a nut for physical releases so a company built around distributing digital-only games was a godsend. Very curious to know what exactly Jer said to cause this, but I'm guessing it was when he probably insulted a dev as usual.

For someone who is always making fun of Twitch's general base, Jer seems to get particularly offended when he gets blocked on it. So much for not taking it seriously for his new year's resolution. And he's not even coy about, he's flat out calling people to boycott. Meanwhile, watch as he never sells the 30 copies he got from them.
Wasn't Jeremy Dale Hambly already mad at them and saying he was going to sell his games from them? I seem to recall some incident from last year.

Übertroon

Gotta go fast
kiwifarms.net
Just repeating what i remember them talking about at the time. They were very surprised at lack of Baby Yoda. The contradiction and hypocrisy on display from them regarding merch has always been funny.
That wasn't meant to be a criticism about the lack of merchandise. It was to show the incompetence of Disney, and how they spent so much time trying to shill the Disney trilogy that they neglected the golden egg shit out right in front of them

New Account

kiwifarms.net
Since quartering and the fandom menace are grifters, i cant really see them as cows. Most of my amusement comes from their fanbase. Everytime i go into the star wars thread and see all of them being angry and bitter, it brings a smile to my face. Nothing better than to see the fanbase pay hundreds of dollars for crowdfunded comics or donate $500 to a stream.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Plumbers Don't Wear Ties
As someone who just saw Jeremy's topless hairy soytits, I hope he takes the opposite advice and wears a fucking burka.

I’ve always just gone by whatever the count is...about 20% of that is the real amount. It seems to hold true in most cases.

Youtube needs to get better about deleting inactive or bot accounts.
YouTube won't usually nuke bots because it artificially inflates the platform's size. This is why alt-streaming shitty Chinamen sites like Trovo and Dlive inflate their numbers. YouTube do nuke viewing bots regularly, since they are from SEAnigger contentfarms using the bots to view videos and acquire advertisement revenue.

Social Blade's grading is far better than these primary school calculators.
1623852216103.png

B+, oof.

1623852236871.png

According to that shitcalc, PewDiePie is in a worse position than Jeremy Hamburger when clearly that's not the case.