Jeremy Hambly / The Quartering / MTGHeadquarters / Unsleeved Media / Midwestly - Buttblasted manchild upset he was banned from a childrens' card game, Grifter, supporter of the cancel culture

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

Virus418

kiwifarms.net
Jeremy's at it again with Twitch. Now instead of hot tub streams, he is trying to save vulnerable young men from... ASMR streams?

Jer is trying to pass this shift as a response to Twitch pushing the hot tub streams out of the Just Chatting section and I may have been inclined to believe him... had it not been for ASMR already having it's own category for a while now so it's not like this is a battle to stay in Just Chatting. He even goes so far to say at 7:44 that these women are moving into a genre that has "pure intentions" and made it horny. Jeremy, ASMR has always been about horniness. And I'd argue it's just as prevelent, if not more, over on YouTube.

I'd respond to this video point by point, but it would just be me saying the exact same things over a new coat of paint. Jeremy is simply perpetuating the salt that he has for these women's male-dominated audience that he wishes he could have. He insists he has no problem with this type of content existing and only wants to be better inform young men, but I don't buy it for a second. This is jsut a gaslighting tactic to passively shame anyone watching this because he likely realized just calling them "simps and losers" wasn't doing him a lick of good.

(And a quick note, there's an interesting cut edit around 8:24 when Jeremy asks his viewers what these women are "selling". I suspect he went on a tangent that was too spicy for monetization so he had to scrub it.)

Last edited:

narddog123

kiwifarms.net
Side affect on some mind enhancing pills I used to help me get through a block of work - I had the (questionable) mindset and mood to do a nice statistical study. The types of Targets Jeremey always has. The man of equality and respect he is. Figured id share. oh and obviously this doesnt include the mass deletion of pokimane vids.

If you dont like it I dont care, and if you dont believe it - I also dont care.

1623895180550.png

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
Side affect on some mind enhancing pills I used to help me get through a block of work - I had the (questionable) mindset and mood to do a nice statistical study. The types of Targets Jeremey always has. The man of equality and respect he is. Figured id share. oh and obviously this doesnt include the mass deletion of pokimane vids.

View attachment 2268646
Fuckin' spicy, fellow autist.

proteus4994

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2268646
I’d love to see this over a bigger sample size, but I’m pretty sure women and minorities would still be at the top regardless.

Some of them like Amazon or Disney is him hopping on whatever’s hot at the moment.

Virus418

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2268646
Women being at the top of the list doesn't even shock me. Jeremy knows perfectly well that the audience he has grown are extremely anti-female and uses that to his complete advantage. The only thing that has changed is he can no longer dogpile a single woman anymore so he usually goes for broader targets, namely female Twitch streamers. It's funny how he goes on and on about how watching female streamers will somehow inhibit one's ability to engage with a woman in real life, yet hating and bashing women online doesn't seem to be of any concern to that. Strange, huh?

CheezzyMach

Viva Latina
kiwifarms.net
Women being at the top of the list doesn't even shock me. Jeremy knows perfectly well that the audience he has grown are extremely anti-female and uses that to his complete advantage. The only thing that has changed is he can no longer dogpile a single woman anymore so he usually goes for broader targets, namely female Twitch streamers. It's funny how he goes on and on about how watching female streamers will somehow inhibit one's ability to engage with a woman in real life, yet hating and bashing women online doesn't seem to be of any concern to that. Strange, huh?
Jeremy is living proof you can be married and still be an incel.

AutoClownMaker

kiwifarms.net
Hey Jeremy we know you come here so when are you going to come out of the closet you sick faggot???
He is the self described Internet's Beard.
Hiroshima levels of good, so, yes?
Interesting in "levels of good" is Zombaekillz VS Jeremy Dale Hambly on Twitch.

Both have about the same level of subscribers. And every time Hambly streamed his number went up VS Zombae taking drops, creating some drama about how she's being oppressed that raised her subscriber numbers.

His twitchy life just shows his failing upward.

FernandoPooTragedy

Everyone is exceptional!
kiwifarms.net
I mean, did we even need confirmation that Jeremy's obsessed with hating women? He's king of the incels. I'm about 70% sure he's Heather's beard all this time anyways and she's been supporting his worthless ass in exchange for the last 20-some years. What? It's a more likely scenario than him having gay, black dads.

I don't think that his audience is the only reason he fixates on women in particular. There are other plentiful markets, even among neckbeards. It's not like he just goes for Feminists/Feminism either, nor did he start there. He loses his shit at women wearing pretty costumes.

Purely speculation, of course, but just try and tell me that wouldn't explain practically everything about him from his incelness to his childlessness to his marital status to his exclusively canine bedmates.

Update so I don't double-post but I thought Jeremy hated cancel culture?

20210617_181726.jpg

Megan Rapinoe has multiple world cups. What have you ever done? (Unlike Hitler, she actually WON. Repeatedly)

Anyways Victoria's Secret sucks, has sucked for a while, and has been devastated in the market by lines like Savage x Fenty and Department Store brands for years specifically because they spent more time marketing to boners (not men, to their boners. Every other part of a man is irrelevant to certain marketing execs.) and not to the women who actually wear this shit. VS has been embroiled in every type of scandal from Me Too shit to having store policies of spraying returned, used underwear and returning them straight to the racks.

Hint to any guys on this thread who want to get a sexy gift for their lady friend: Don't get VS. Not because of any Me Too shit, but because whatever VS shit you get will break your wallet, fall apart immediately, and she'll likely have a hard time getting in the mood because it'll be ill-fitting and uncomfortable. Even Frederick's of Hollywood is better and FoH is basically synonymous with trash. VS trying to do a complete rebrand is probably the smartest thing to do if they want their customer base to stop thinking of them as exclusively being a Harem for celebrity manchildren.

Last edited:

narddog123

kiwifarms.net
I mean, did we even need confirmation that Jeremy's obsessed with hating women? He's king of the incels. I'm about 70% sure he's Heather's beard all this time anyways and she's been supporting his worthless ass in exchange for the last 20-some years. What? It's a more likely scenario than him having gay, black dads.

I don't think that his audience is the only reason he fixates on women in particular. There are other plentiful markets, even among neckbeards. It's not like he just goes for Feminists/Feminism either, nor did he start there. He loses his shit at women wearing pretty costumes.

Purely speculation, of course, but just try and tell me that wouldn't explain practically everything about him from his incelness to his childlessness to his marital status to his exclusively canine bedmates.
When it comes to online personalities he seems to lean against anyone specific or in general that is anywhere from slightly below his numbers and income to those who are so far and away greater that its not even fair.

You can tell from his twitching and itching to his voice sputtering he simply cant stand that Women get more attention on the internet. Attention that they turn into dollars. Meanwhile he has to pump out 10 videos a day and make sure they are at the very front of any breaking news just to stay relevant. Random 22 year old woman plays call of duty out earns him by streaming for 3 hours a week. Minecrafters stream or put videos out once every 2 months and probably make his career earnings on just that.

You would think spending 10 plus hours a day he would actually improve his content but instead he just thinks of random things to try and fail - like streaming, or his private chats. While not being able to get off twitter for fear of not being able to take a jab at someone or miss "spicy" news about Megan Rapinoe

CheezzyMach

Viva Latina
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2271015
Megan Rapinoe has multiple world cups. What have you ever done? (Unlike Hitler, she actually WON. Repeatedly)

Anyways Victoria's Secret sucks, has sucked for a while, and has been devastated in the market by lines like Savage x Fenty and Department Store brands for years specifically because they spent more time marketing to boners (not men, to their boners. Every other part of a man is irrelevant to certain marketing execs.) and not to the women who actually wear this shit. VS has been embroiled in every type of scandal from Me Too shit to having store policies of spraying returned, used underwear and returning them straight to the racks.

Hint to any guys on this thread who want to get a sexy gift for their lady friend: Don't get VS. Not because of any Me Too shit, but because whatever VS shit you get will break your wallet, fall apart immediately, and she'll likely have a hard time getting in the mood because it'll be ill-fitting and uncomfortable. Even Frederick's of Hollywood is better and FoH is basically synonymous with trash. VS trying to do a complete rebrand is probably the smartest thing to do if they want their customer base to stop thinking of them as exclusively being a Harem for celebrity manchildren.
Yeah, I love my cheesecake as much as the next man but since Victoria's Secret is a women's clothing brand I can't get mad at this.

Fromtheblackdepths

Welcome to the Ocean bitches.
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2271015

Jeremy:

arg-w-50-trans.gif
arg-h-5O-tr.gif
arg-o-5O-tRr-a-pl0ase-ns.gif

arg-g-50-trans.gif
arg-i-50-trans.gif
arg-v-50-trans.gif
arg-e-5O-trans-killing-our-serverload.gif
arg-s-5O-tr.gif

arg-a-5O-tRyA.gif

arg-s-5O-tr.gif
arg-h-5O-tr.gif
arg-i-50-trans.gif
arg-t-5O-tr.gif
Isn't he a part of the demographic that states: If you don't buy, don't complain?

Virus418

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2271015

"takes on gross megan rapinoe". Gee Jeremy, can you sound any less mature? Funny how he gets so upset at Victoria's Secret for taking this new direction but would be celebrating if it was instead Twitch. Just highlights his personal bias with genders. Couldn't care less at the insanely high standards women's clothing brands set for young girls but is first to speak up when young men are in the crosshairs.

FernandoPooTragedy

Everyone is exceptional!
kiwifarms.net
"takes on gross megan rapinoe". Gee Jeremy, can you sound any less mature? Funny how he gets so upset at Victoria's Secret for taking this new direction but would be celebrating if it was instead Twitch. Just highlights his personal bias with genders. Couldn't care less at the insanely high standards women's clothing brands set for young girls but is first to speak up when young men are in the crosshairs.
As if Jeremy would ever care about young men and unrealistic body standards. Nevermind that Taylor Lautner nearly gave himself spinal damage trying to keep his job as Jacob Black in Twilight or Kit Harington purposely dehydrating his body for increased muscular definition for Pompeii, HOT TUB STREAMS!!!!