Jeremy Hambly / The Quartering / MTGHeadquarters / Unsleeved Media / Midwestly - Buttblasted manchild upset he was banned from a childrens' card game, Grifter, supporter of the cancel culture

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

:gold:

kiwifarms.net
Since quartering and the fandom menace are grifters, i cant really see them as cows. Most of my amusement comes from their fanbase. Everytime i go into the star wars thread and see all of them being angry and bitter, it brings a smile to my face. Nothing better than to see the fanbase pay hundreds of dollars for crowdfunded comics or donate $500 to a stream.
I’m not sure they qualify as grifters, since they’re not swindling anyone.
Beggars would be a better description.

FernandoPooTragedy

Everyone is exceptional!
kiwifarms.net
Victoria secret closed 250+ stores in 2020 and closing more this year. The brand has been struggling for some time.

VS Angels good, but twitch thots bad. I wish this faggot made up his mind already.
Like I said, they've been crushed in the markets by brands with decent products that actually market lingerie to the people that wear it. Also, with better sizing options. At VS, if you have anything bigger than a 36 C, you'll be lucky if you find anything but a bland-ass basic bra in black, white or nude. And their more full body stuff like corsets can't fathom the idea that a large breasted woman might have a waist under 36 inches in circumference. They're all teeny tiny or too big and overpriced and flimsy either way. Paper thin fabric and underwire that ends up poking through after a month of use if you move your arms more than twice a day. Every time someone has referenced VS in the last decade has been a joke about pimping out those models to various film stars and billionaires (mostly Leo). If you're a woman, why would you spend $40 on a single bra that will poke you in the armpit and look like crap when you can get something sturdy with a flattering design and a matching pair of panties for $30 from Adore Me, Savage x Fenty, or BlueBella? So you can try and fail to look like an overly photoshopped yacht girl?

Anyways we all know that VS Angels are good because they're under the thumb of a male-run corporate conglomerate that fiercely controls their image and pimps them out to rich men. And since Jeremy is a temporarily embarrassed millionaire that is totally on the brink of reaching Pewdiepie level of celebrity, someday those women might have been pimped out to him! Now he'll never get the chance! Meanwhile the twitch thots set their own hours, image, get a much larger cut of what they make, have already rejected him and are beating him at his own game (sometimes literally). Also they talk a lot and women are to be seen and not heard.

Jeremy is right that this marketing spin will likely fail though. Not for any anti-SJW reason but because Rapinoe's body is about as attainable to the average woman as any VS Angel. They're two extremes on the spectrum and either extreme does not make a woman feel sexy or comfortable. And it still won't fix their shit products.

Last edited:

Virus418

kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_2021-06-18-17-26-00.png
https://archive.md/ywJhW

So in other words, punish women that are considered "sexy" and police what they can or cannot wear even if it doesn't violate the rules. Meanwhile, turn a complete blindeye to VTubers that sport sexualized avatars and video games that feature graphic and mature content. Completely fair, right? I also can't help but point out how Jeremy is always first to sound the alarm when YouTube censors him but is all for the censorship of others, namely women, on another platform.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
I also can't help but point out how Jeremy is always first to sound the alarm when YouTube censors him but is all for the censorship of others, namely women, on another platform.
Yes, but Jeremy is being censored trying to tell us all about the things that matter!

Namely, the Larson whore and movies that contain too many nigs.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
Thanks for Quartering Receipts for catching this one. Looks like Jeremy was throwing some shade at Tim Pool last night only to delete it this morning. But don't worry guys, they're totally cool and not on thin ice with one another. Nothing to see here!

View attachment 2274695
View attachment 2274696
Holy fucking seethe.

To have been a fly on the wall on that fateful night.

Well Intentioned

kiwifarms.net
So in other words, punish women that are considered "sexy" and police what they can or cannot wear even if it doesn't violate the rules. Meanwhile, turn a complete blindeye to VTubers that sport sexualized avatars and video games that feature graphic and mature content. Completely fair, right? I also can't help but point out how Jeremy is always first to sound the alarm when YouTube censors him but is all for the censorship of others, namely women, on another platform.

Funnily enough, Hambeast is jerking off in glee over Amouranth and IndieFox getting banned.

Fromtheblackdepths

Welcome to the Ocean bitches.
kiwifarms.net
What's the bet these people won't cover Vivziepop getting doxxed for her criticism on Scott Cawthon?
Yeah, but as the thread on Viziepop states:
Also ironic that Viv wrote this a few years ago. The funniest thing is that she recently deleted it.
View attachment 2270679
I can't feel that bad about her.