Jeremy Hambly / The Quartering / MTGHeadquarters / Unsleeved Media / Midwestly - Buttblasted manchild upset he was banned from a childrens' card game, Grifter, supporter of the cancel culture

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

Virus418

kiwifarms.net
Here's a fun little nugget. Earlier today, Jeremy decided to do another video in the spirit of the one he did for Trillium - that woman he promoted three months ago and won't stop braging about to this day. Today he decided to help promote a guy going by the name "brentlyg". Now Jeremy angles this video with the title "Internet MOCKS Viral TikTok Friend Request & It Breaks My Heart", and as you can probably guess, this isn't what actually happened. In reality, a single Twtter user compiled a montages of his TikTok videos with the caption "this is the most depressing shit I've ever seen" but was hit with major pushback from both Twitter and TikTok users coming to his defense. Brent was already celebrating all the good cheer he was getting and even landed an interview with CBC News, a big news outlet here in Canada, far from the reality Jer was trying to paint. Nah, I think Jer wanted to ride the coattails of the internet doing a nice thing s he could claim all the credit.

Now what I find most amusing is that Jeremy either didn't do proper research into Brent's past or banked on his viewers to not do their own because a quick skim through the TikTok page and not only is it made clear that the guy consider himself a "queer author" in his bio, the accounts he follows strongly suggest he is a huge advocate for equality and the BLM movement. Not exactly the kind of person Jer's audience would necessarily want want support. But what led to me to ultimately share this here was the fact that Brent is now well aware of who Jeremy is and has no intention of acknowledging his "good gesture" going by his public Discord channel.

Screenshot_20210619-020803_Discord.jpg

Too bad Jer. No victory lap for you this time around.

Edit: Let's make this a twofer. The SubscribeStar funds have been decreasing at a steady rate in the last few weeks. Not only is it now below 65%, it's also on the cusp of dropping past 64%. Gotta love it.

Screenshot_20210619-040317_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Fromtheblackdepths

Welcome to the Ocean bitches.
kiwifarms.net
Here's a fun little nugget. Earlier today, Jeremy decided to do another video in the spirit of the one he did for Trillium - that woman he promoted three months ago and won't stop braging about to this day. Today he decided to help promote a guy going by the name "brentlyg". Now Jeremy angles this video with the title "Internet MOCKS Viral TikTok Friend Request & It Breaks My Heart", and as you can probably guess, this isn't what actually happened. In reality, a single Twtter user compiled a montages of his TikTok videos with the caption "this is the most depressing shit I've ever seen" but was hit with major pushback from both Twitter and TikTok users coming to his defense. Brent was already celebrating all the good cheer he was getting and even landed an interview with CBC News, a big news outlet here in Canada, far from the reality Jer was trying to paint. Nah, I think Jer wanted to ride the coattails of the internet doing a nice thing s he could claim all the credit.

Now what I find most amusing is that Jeremy either didn't do proper research into Brent's past or banked on his viewers to not do their own because a quick skim through the TikTok page and not only is it made clear that the guy consider himself a "queer author" in his bio, the accounts he follows strongly suggest he is a huge advocate for equality and the BLM movement. Not exactly the kind of person Jer's audience would necessarily want want support. But what led to me to ultimately share this here was the fact that Brent is now well aware of who Jeremy is and has no intention of acknowledging his "good gesture" going by his public Discord channel.

View attachment 2275529

Too bad Jer. No victory lap for you this time around.

Edit: Let's make this a twofer. The SubscribeStar funds have been decreasing at a steady rate in the last few weeks. Not only is it now below 65%, it's also on the cusp of dropping past 64%. Gotta love it.

View attachment 2275629
What a big dummy.I can't wait for Jeremy to just not even know who he's giving a shoutout to.

Virus418

kiwifarms.net
Oh I do love it when Ethan ratios Jereny with his most embarrassing on-stream moment.

Screenshot_20210621-145916_Twitter.jpg
https://archive.md/lFmfU

He's pretty smug for a guy who actively avoids doing debates and even backed out of one. He'd much rather snicker from the Twitter sidelines and feign superiority.

Screenshot_20210621-150258_Twitter.jpg
https://archive.md/JM3ju

Notice how he doesn't even try to defend himself anymore, he just slams people for using an "old" joke like it's a sign of weak humor. Jer, it happened less than a year ago and not even your average Anti-SJW would be caught doing this.

Last edited:

Virus418

kiwifarms.net
For someone who claims to support free speech, you would think Jeremy would scrutinize Twitch for this like he does when YouTube hits content creators for hate speech. But since this namely about women, it comes as no surprise. Now compare this to his reaction to a VTuber getting banned and this bias in undeniable.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
Notice how he doesn't even try to defend himself anymore, he just slams people for using an "old" joke like it's a sign of weak humor. Jer, it happened less than a year ago and not even your average Anti-SJW would be caught doing this.
He also flips the fucking table over every time someone says it. A BASED and SPICY boy like Jeremy should know better than anyone that selling the rib is the exact opposite thing you wanna do.

Virus418

kiwifarms.net
I wonder how Jeremy is doing knowing that his idol Crowder got owned by Sam Seder. It was quite ballsy of Ethan to do what he did

Edit: Friend provided screenshots and he is lividView attachment 2283860View attachment 2283861View attachment 2283862View attachment 2283863
Even people on the right are admitting Crowder really looked bad after this. A guy who touts himself as the "debate me" guy and apparently even claimed leftists are too scared to engage, suddenly revealed to be too afraid to debate a more than willing leftist because... reasons? There's no way to spin this in a positive way for Crowder, plain and simple. I could have at least given him credit if he went along with it, but nope. Kudos to Ethan Klein for not only giving Jer a hearty ratio but also leaving Crowder in shambles. A great start to the work week!

Oh and that ratio Jeremy wanted? Seems pretty unlikely, and Ethan just got more views in two hours than Jer has on any of his videos in the last four weeks. As he himself would say, "you think that's an own, but it's not".

Screenshot_20210621-210643_YouTube.jpg

Can someone archive all the Tweets? I'd do it myself but my Wi-Fi is down and I just know Jeremy will delete these Tweets when he realizes there won't be a ratio.

Last edited:

New Account

kiwifarms.net
Did quartering once get ambushed by metokur on killstream, or am i confusing it with mundane matt?
Even people on the right are admitting Crowder really looked bad after this. A guy who touts himself as the "debate me" guy and apparently even claimed leftists are too scared to engage, suddenly revealed to be too afraid to debate a more than willing leftist because... reasons? There's no way to spin this in a positive way for Crowder, plain and simple. I could have at least given him credit if he went along with it, but nope. Kudos to Ethan Klein for not only giving Jer a hearty ratio but also leaving Crowder in shambles. A great start to the work week!

Oh and that ratio Jeremy wanted? Seems pretty unlikely, and Ethan just got more views in two hours than Jer has on any of his videos in the last four weeks. As he himself would say, "you think that's an own, but it's not".

View attachment 2283953

Can someone archive all the Tweets? I'd do it myself but my Wi-Fi is down and I just know Jeremy will delete these Tweets when he realizes there won't be a ratio.
In the H3 thread, someone said Crowder once ambushed the tyt guy for a surprise debate and that Cenk didnt sperg out (unlike the infowars incident)

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
Did quartering once get ambushed by metokur on killstream, or am i confusing it with mundane matt?
Keemstar once brought in Metokur "though the back door". It was a surprisingly thorough beat down from the both of them, which was all the more impressive that it didn't even dent his "status" at a time when being attacked by either Metokur or Keem alone would have demolished an e-career, let alone both at once.

My autismmad aside, it was actually quite BASED that he walked off this total sodomy with seemingly no humility or damage to his e-sheen.