Jeremy Hambly / The Quartering / MTGHeadquarters / Unsleeved Media / Midwestly - Buttblasted manchild upset he was banned from a childrens' card game, Grifter, supporter of the cancel culture

• DDoS is active again.

Velanna

kiwifarms.net
I thought for sure he used to say he owned that company because he used to talk about his “cut once and cut deep” philosophy when it comes to laying people off. I think it was around the time Blizzard kept laying people off, like hundreds at a time or Sony. I could be mis remembering

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
I thought for sure he used to say he owned that company because he used to talk about his “cut once and cut deep” philosophy when it comes to laying people off. I think it was around the time Blizzard kept laying people off, like hundreds at a time or Sony. I could be mis remembering
He says a lot. The problem with that is half of it contradicts the other half.

If he was such a successful businessman, he wouldn't be starting a new business every 9 months.

FernandoPooTragedy

Everyone is exceptional!
kiwifarms.net
Jesus Christ, Jeremy. A woman killed herself. That doesn't happen because some people like casual sex. For anyone who wants to know the extent of this shit, look up the report.

Proper, professional workplaces do not have the bosses bringing butt plugs on business trips.

I don't believe for a second that Jeremy protected anyone. He can't even tweet at a potential colleague without being creepy. Not to mention that in a proper working environment, there wouldn't need to be one guy "protecting" "their" women.

Shit like this happens because of guys like Jeremy. And they don't just target women, they target the guys who don't act like total scumbags, too. This is especially rampant in entertainment and media companies and gaming. We saw it with Ubisoft, we're seeing it with Blizzard, we'll see it with Capcom or Sony or Konami soon enough as well.

Edit because the link I used was faulty.

Last edited:

CheezzyMach

Viva Latina
kiwifarms.net
Jesus Christ, Jeremy. A woman killed herself. That doesn't happen because some people like casual sex. For anyone who wants to know the extent of this shit, look up the report.

Proper, professional workplaces do not have the bosses bringing butt plugs on business trips.

I don't believe for a second that Jeremy protected anyone. He can't even tweet at a potential colleague without being creepy. Not to mention that in a proper working environment, there wouldn't need to be one guy "protecting" "their" women.

Shit like this happens because of guys like Jeremy. And they don't just target women, they target the guys who don't act like total scumbags, too. This is especially rampant in entertainment and media companies and gaming. We saw it with Ubisoft, we're seeing it with Blizzard, we'll see it with Capcom or Sony or Konami soon enough as well.

Shit like this is also why I now laugh at chuds like Jeremy getting upset when these companies go "woke" because it's all fake as shit.

Hell with the way Disney went on with Black Widow being the MCU's Metoo movie I'm just waiting for the shoe to drop there too.

Give or take a few more years and corporate virtue signaling or " performative wokeness" will reach the same level as priests and politicians preaching against degeneracy turning out to be massive sex pests.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net

You mean the guy who made his bones sperging out about THOTS! until a company had to intervene and take away his digital trading cards probably isn't actually having women run to him by the hundreds to have him go to bat for them because he just reeks of genuine guy? Shocker. Why, if I were some kind of raging autist who just happened to be very mad, I'd probably start tweeting a lot of his THOT! nonsense while he's in the midst of his latest rebranding.

... hey, wait a second...

edit: also while googling examples of him torturing THOTS unprovoked, I found a pretty delightful "Don't even like the guy or anything" back and forth that I figured some fellow autists might get angry at with me.

Hambo1.PNG

Last edited:

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
It's truly sad that Quarterton's Aspergers keeps him blind to how much of a worthless loser he is.
I'd argue his extreme obliviousness has actually benefitted him immensely. I can't think of any other way to explain his success other than the fact that he's so completely immune to embarrassment that he was just never discouraged from ultimate sperging again and again and again until finally he was BASED! I couldn't begin to fathom going online as a grown adult screaming about cartoon titties and THOT'S ruining muh vidyagames to the point of trying to basically will my retardery into a career. But the Spice God did.

Is he a big fat faggot? Of course. But the only real downside of being such a public embarrassment would be, naturally, the humiliation of it. Can't be humiliated? Well, then there can't be a downside. It'd be impressive, if I wasn't so mad and also autistic.

FernandoPooTragedy

Everyone is exceptional!
kiwifarms.net
You mean the guy who made his bones sperging out about THOTS! until a company had to intervene and take away his digital trading cards probably isn't actually having women run to him by the hundreds to have him go to bat for them because he just reeks of genuine guy? Shocker. Why, if I were some kind of raging autist who just happened to be very mad, I'd probably start tweeting a lot of his THOT! nonsense while he's in the midst of his latest rebranding.

... hey, wait a second...

edit: also while googling examples of him torturing THOTS unprovoked, I found a pretty delightful "Don't even like the guy or anything" back and forth that I figured some fellow autists might get angry at with me.

View attachment 2374274
Yeah, oddly enough Jeremy is not the type of man women feel comfortable around.

I am speaking from personal experience here: for women to come forward at all, a LOT has to happen. I mentioned earlier how creeps target non-shitty men along with women in their creepery? I was not exaggerating. Women know it, too. A lot of women don't just fear retribution and being disbelieved themselves when coming forward: they worry about their colleagues, too. I was in a situation where a woman confided in a male colleague she trusted and he got tossed out on his ass for helping her. And there wasn't a public scene, he just tried to look out for her. There is a huge, genuine culture of fear in situations like this and it is never just a matter of personal backlash. For anyone to come forward, let alone enough to launch a lawsuit of this magnitude? Waaaay more extensive than what is on paper (and in this case, what is on paper is already grotesque). Despite what the likes of Jeremy believe, a person's first instinct when encountering stuff like this is to delete and then avoid. NO ONE wants to embroil themselves in a public shitshow and the level of scrutiny that comes with a story like this + court. There is a LOT of stuff we'll never actually see/read about.

pleasedesdontbannem

kiwifarms.net
Yeah he has an odd, patchy backstory, but none of any of the employment history we've nabbed on him suggests anything close to this. Unless "Marketing Sherriff" or whatever the fuck that thing was called had a "CEO" above him, he's lying. Indeed, it seems like even during his reign as a One Million Sub Man, he's been doing these shitty start-ups again and again uninterrupted.

It does, however, bring up the ever interesting topic of where the fuck he's getting all this money from (when he's not grifting gubment gibs) to play "entrepreneur" from again and again.

On a related note, Jeremy's Big Dollar Backstory got em digging into his career history again, and I noticed the satellite company he "owns" (a Dish Network subsidiarity) has awful Google reviews. Mostly over? Scamming people out of money.

View attachment 2372023
View attachment 2372025

Yeah, oddly enough Jeremy is not the type of man women feel comfortable around.

I am speaking from personal experience here: for women to come forward at all, a LOT has to happen. I mentioned earlier how creeps target non-shitty men along with women in their creepery? I was not exaggerating. Women know it, too. A lot of women don't just fear retribution and being disbelieved themselves when coming forward: they worry about their colleagues, too. I was in a situation where a woman confided in a male colleague she trusted and he got tossed out on his ass for helping her. And there wasn't a public scene, he just tried to look out for her. There is a huge, genuine culture of fear in situations like this and it is never just a matter of personal backlash. For anyone to come forward, let alone enough to launch a lawsuit of this magnitude? Waaaay more extensive than what is on paper (and in this case, what is on paper is already grotesque). Despite what the likes of Jeremy believe, a person's first instinct when encountering stuff like this is to delete and then avoid. NO ONE wants to embroil themselves in a public shitshow and the level of scrutiny that comes with a story like this + court. There is a LOT of stuff we'll never actually see/read about.
That's a pretty empathetic take.

Which is surprising especially on kiwifarms dot com.

Virus418

kiwifarms.net
Well surprise surprise, Jeremy decided to return to Twitch this afternoon with some FFXIV. So much for standing in solarium against the platform for removing Gootecks' emote, but that's no shocker.

Screenshot_20210724-020130_Twitter.jpg
https://archive.md/JpdBN

Jeremy actually ended up streaming for two hours. Because instead of putting that free time towards something like those pesky SubscribeStar promises or helping Huck with his cadaver training, I guess he's once again resuming his New Year's resolution to play more videos games more than halfway through 2021. Speaking of Huck, I suspect Jer gave up on his training when it proved too difficult to pull off because he's suspiciously stopped talking about it.

But back to Twitch, Jer's recent stream managed to pull in a whopping 1.1k views according to his VOD library. I skimmed through the stream and he does appear to be planning another one tomorrow. I suppose he's hoping to tap into the FF XIV hype while it's hot even though he's over a week behind. I personally don't think the turnout is enough to keep this going long, Here's the link to the VOD, though it's pretty boring so far (10 minutes in). He's basically just asking for help to play the game, because that's exactly why you watch a stream right?

I'll update if I find anything interesting.

11:46 - Someone asks what's going on under the hat, Jeremy proceeds to take it off and show off his locks while saying he "doesn't have a Tim situation".

13:00 - Apparently Jeremy launched the stream with the wrong game titled, Cyberpunk 2077, with many people commenting on it. He is repeatedly apologizing.

20:21 - Now it makes sense. Heather is out of town for the week, so Jeremy plans to stream the game while she's gone.

32:24 - Jeremy is finds the name replacement of the Cleveland Indians cringe and wants to find one Native American Indian who is actually offended the original name and doesn't want to make money off of it.

Last edited:

Reflections On The Screen

0_o
kiwifarms.net
11:46 - Someone asks what's going on under the hat, Jeremy proceeds to take it off and show off his locks while saying he "doesn't have a Tim situation".

Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house Jeremy. Everyone saw the state of your hair during your last haircut stream. Those comb overs can only do so much.

New Account

kiwifarms.net
1k viewers is really good on twitch. You can make a decent living with a few hundred viewers.

Edit: i think twitch adds livestream viewers to vod numbers. So i believe jeremy would have a few hundred concurrent viewers if the vod has 1k views.

You

kiwifarms.net
We know beyond a shadow of a doubt he buys Youtube subs, there's zero reason to think he isn't also buying Twitch viewbots, which are insanely cheap.

You can buy 500 to 1,000 stream viewers from places like StreamerPlus for $30 to $50.

Easiest way to tell if they're fake or not is by looking at chat. Able to read it at a leisurely pace? Then it isn't a legit 1,000+ viewers.

Just looked into it and yeah, fake as hell. His slow ass chat is regularly going anywhere from 20 to 40 seconds between messages.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    14.9 KB · Views: 48
  • Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    15.6 KB · Views: 43
  • Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    18.6 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

Virus418

kiwifarms.net
So today, Jeremy launched his own Linktree for his viewers to more easily access all of his platforms. Notably missing is his alt-tech pages, I'm guessing he's given up on his back-up plan when YouTube eventually shuts hin down. But back to the Linktree, there was one option that caught my eye, "Adult Version of the Show (Podcast)". I initially assumed this was for TISM, but nope, looks like Jeremy started his own podcast... or did he?

What I find most interesting is that this page didn't start up in 2021, it started all the way back in August 2019. Episodes seemed to be released regualrly until late 2020 until it went completely inactive in December 2020. And after a 7-month hiatus, Jeremy has started it back up again. But here's the thing, there's nothing notably interesting about this podcast if you can even call it that.

What these episodes are boil down to his YouTube videos presented in an audio-only format and compile all of his topics that day into one. Just loading one he uploaded yesterday has him asking listeners to click the red subscribe button, something not even on that platform. Nope, the only difference appears to be Sean reading off the title of each video to the sounds of the infamous DBZ recap music because of course he did. I bet Jeremy doesn't even realize that Sean is back at it with the anime, perhaps this is payback for the insult made at him during TISM recently? Only thing that confuses me is why Jer calls it the "adult version of his show".

Last edited:

Virus418

kiwifarms.net
Double-post because it's too interesting to be tacked on as an edit. Jeremy released this video promoting his "podcast" (Now also being distributed on Spotify, Apple, and Google) is even calls it his "daily show". He also announces his "return" to video games, oh boy!

Once again, Jeremy brings up the PS5 and Xbox Series X that he bought and still hasn't turned on (Remember when he said he wouldn't buy the latest PS console if "Gamer Girl" was not released, but went and bought one anyway? I do.). For the umpteenth time, he tells us that the reason he hasn't found the time to play more video games is because of his mentality that he should be working instead... except that's a fucking lie. Earlier this year, he claimed that he was regularly playing Warzone in the morning before "work" back around the time he tried streaming it o QuarterCast. You might remember that poll he did asking viewers if they would watch him play Warzone or Cyberpunk, and even though the winner was latter, he went and streamed Warzone anyway.

The only "issue" happening here is that Jeremy is seeing all of these other content creators make insane money playing video games, believes he is entitled to the same level of success, but his audience doesn't show up. So Jer plays the guilt card in this video, implying that he either streams the games or doesn't play video games at all and remain stressed. It's like when he sees the podcast Tim built and believes he can do the same... only to fail. Or when he presumably stumbled upon the up and coming rise of short videos on YouTube and figured he could get it on it... but couldn't. Seeing a trend here? Like usual, the gaming streams will only happen so long as Jeremy sees potential in them. And just like every other time, he will once again realize no one is tuning to watch him essentially have his chat tell him how to play the game, abruptly stop streaming it, and come back to it in another six months.

But it gets better. On top of all that other crap, Jeremy manages to find time to bring up his infamous SubscribeStar - the platform that was apparently so difficult for him to manage, he had to hire someone to manage it for him despite not delivering on any of the benefits he promised since March. Alt-tech exclusive videos? Ceased to exist. Backer credit at the end of all of his videos? Never happened. Call-in livestreams? As real as his chances getting Gina Carano in for an interview. How is his SS doing anyway? Let's take a look...

Screenshot_20210725-070048_Chrome.jpg

Hovering dangerously close to half of his backers being gone now. And it's only been four months since it launched, yikes. Might help if he actually gave people something in return for their money instead of just taking it. Just a thought. I also love how the percentage didn't even increase 0.01% in the 14 hours since the upload, further showing how little his actual audience cares at this point.

Believe it or not, Jeremy actually address one of these issues. He acknowledges that he has failed to get the credits at the end of his videos done and supposedly has Sean working on them as we speak... even though he said it was being worked on back in April initially so why should now be any different? Because the funds are dropping like flies? Jer even mentions how he plans to increase one of his staff member's positions to allow for more free time to stream which I find hilarious. He plans to pay someone more money as his funds that actually feed revenue to staff continues to drop to pursue an avenue of content that has repeatedly failed to take off time and time again? He hopes with this additional help, he could ideally be streaming in the afternoon until dinnertime - you know, the most competitive timeslot on Twitch. Because I guess he didn't learn from his attempts to compete against Friday Night Tights that he is at the mercy of bigger more established personalities who have been doing this much longer and do a far better job.

Long story short, there's really nothing surprising to see here. The biggest takeaway I have from this is that progress on MidWestly likely isn't proceeding as Jeremy had hoped so he is going back to the drawing board to figure out other ways to grow his brand. The "podcasts" are definitely... something. I suppose there will be a handful of people who appreciate having the audio-only option but I can't imagine it's worth the time and money being spent to compile them day after day. It's not the worst idea he's had, but I suspect it's a little too late to start offering this option. As for the video games, I don't think it's a coincidence Jeremy is streaming Final Fantasy titles right as it is blowing up online. Much like Cyberpunk and Fall Guys, he is likely hoping to get in on the craze while it's hot and build a consistent audience from it. He says he doesn't want thousands of viewers because of his anxiety, but he said the same thing about reaching 1 million subscribers and we all remember how hard he pushed that goal. Everytime he pulls this same routine, it just further proves just how desperate he is to escape the Anti-SJW genre for something better. Unfortunately for him, he dug this pit a tad too deep and isn't getting out of it that easily.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
Call-in livestreams? As real as his chances getting Gina Carano in for an interview.
You know I'm still surprised he never actually pulled this off. She clearly wasn't "too good" to be on geek rage podcasts and people with both less subscribers and overall viewership were getting her so I'm quite confused that she passed over him. Angry and autistic as I am, Jer Bear does have considerable standing in the culture war sub... culture (even if they won't admit they like him...).

He must have seriously creeped her out in DMs or some shit.

pleasedesdontbannem

kiwifarms.net
Saying he's getting someone to put a list of subscribestar patrons shows again how lazy he is. I'm sure that SS and Patreon have a function where you get a list of your paypigs exported into a list automatically. You then copy/paste the list onto a background and boom you're done. Takes less than 5 minutes. Jeremy could easily have done this even when he didn't have an editor.

Also, amazing how it took OVER A GODDAMN YEAR to finally address this.

Virus418

kiwifarms.net
Once again, instead of simply asking Dankula if he wants to stream FFXIV together like a normal fucking person, Jeremy employs his followers to do his job for him. You'll remember he did this before when he tried getting Gina on for that interview or Tim to bring him back for the podcast, a favorite of his tactics to use on people who typically ignore his private messages. And Dank is already extremely inconsistent with doing TISM and has limited free time whilst raising his newborn daughter - something tells me he isn't going to waste those precious minutes with you, Jer.

Screenshot_20210725-163609_Twitter.jpg
https://archive.md/ai0iB

You know I'm still surprised he never actually pulled this off. She clearly wasn't "too good" to be on geek rage podcasts and people with both less subscribers and overall viewership were getting her so I'm quite confused that she passed over him. Angry and autistic as I am, Jer Bear does have considerable standing in the culture war sub... culture (even if they won't admit they like him...).

He must have seriously creeped her out in DMs or some shit.
I like to imagine she saw the "banter" Jeremy was making with Drunk 3P0 over his interviews with her and realized he only saw her as a means to grow his channel while Jay genuinely seems to care about her. I also recall that one video where Jeremy suggested that Gina may have been in the wrong afterall, that probably didn't help matters. Wouldn't surprise me if he said that out of spite after realizing she would never come on.

Saying he's getting someone to put a list of subscribestar patrons shows again how lazy he is. I'm sure that SS and Patreon have a function where you get a list of your paypigs exported into a list automatically. You then copy/paste the list onto a background and boom you're done. Takes less than 5 minutes. Jeremy could easily have done this even when he didn't have an editor.

Also, amazing how it took OVER A GODDAMN YEAR to finally address this.
He's only addressing it now because of the funds are dropping fast and he now realizes it's next to impossible to get a backer to return after losing them once. He was practically given the golden goose with the support he received in March and squandered it, choosing instead to focus on his ridiculous ventures rather than giving his backers any reason to continue paying. The SS still remains at 58.5% despite the video getting 145k views, his most viewed video from yesterday.

Also - I didn't realize this until yesterday, but I guess Jeremy is back to doing videos on Saturday again. For a while now, he took Saturday and Sunday off from making content. Odd how he is doing this now considering how he's been going on and on about being stressed and wanting to have more free time when he literally just gave up one of his two free days to do more of the same thing. Again, just further proof that things aren't exactly how Jer makes them out to be and he's likely trying everything he can right now to make ends meet.

Last edited: