Jeremy Hambly / The Quartering / MTGHeadquarters / Unsleeved Media / Midwestly -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
Super secret spies told me Brie Larson told them not to talk to him, because he found out she fucks kids!

Autism mad aside, no shit he's finding his chances at becoming a "legitimate" news source shot to shit, that's the choice he made when he thought he was going to be the face of "the new GamerGate!" and beg people tocommit a jihad of spergery on his behalf. If he legitimately thought he was going to be accepted as a mainstream personality after "Cross me, will you?! Well we'll just see how you like what I'm discussing with my friends at the Daily Stormer! :evil:" he's somehow dumber than I thought.

But KiA actually had a better take and theorized he was likely given a vague "Yeah sure come find me and we'll chat..." and intentionally misrepresented it as being given a potential hot scoop.

Niggernerd

Mystic neko with a ringy dingy
kiwifarms.net

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos
kiwifarms.net
Super secret spies told me Brie Larson told them not to talk to him, because he found out she fucks kids!

Autism mad aside, no shit he's finding his chances at becoming a "legitimate" news source shot to shit, that's the choice he made when he thought he was going to be the face of "the new GamerGate!" and beg people tocommit a jihad of spergery on his behalf. If he legitimately thought he was going to be accepted as a mainstream personality after "Cross me, will you?! Well we'll just see how you like what I'm discussing with my friends at the Daily Stormer! :evil:" he's somehow dumber than I thought.

But KiA actually had a better take and theorized he was likely given a vague "Yeah sure come find me and we'll chat..." and intentionally misrepresented it as being given a potential hot scoop.
I just assumed this was fallout from the darccidefil interview. I mean, who can take him seriously after that? amirite?

Reactions: FierceBrosnan

The Mass Shooter Ron Soye

🖩🍸🔫 :) :) :) 😷
kiwifarms.net

He didn't learn his lesson from what, a week before with the Pewdiepie brag? If he had kept his fat fingers off of Twitter, he might have gotten Sweeney on the record about all that Epic Store stuff he complains about. It would have caused a bigger shitstorm if he just dropped an interview with no warning, too late for Sweeney to back out.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net

He didn't learn his lesson from what, a week before with the Pewdiepie brag? If he had kept his fat fingers off of Twitter, he might have gotten Sweeney on the record about all that Epic Store stuff he complains about. It would have caused a bigger shitstorm if he just dropped an interview with no warning, too late for Sweeney to back out.
It's likely not even about the interviews, it's about giving off the impression he's "TOO SPICY!" for the mainstream to deal with. Hambly is shit at a lot of things, but convincing autistic kids that he's too much of a dangerous badass for people to handle has become a reliable staple of his and considering what a monumental flop his DSP podcast was I'd be surprised if this wasn't deliberate at this point.

"Oh no guys, another potential game changing interview... BLOWN by a SJW HITPIECE against me. God WHAT are these JOURNOS so AFRAID of being EXPOSED?!"

He wants to be embraced as a mainstream-ish personality, don't get me wrong. But I think even he realizes that's not happening now and that the "Golly gee gang, I don't know why everyone's just so gosh darn afraid of me and my spice..." is intentional to keep attention on himself without the embarrassment of not being to actually deliver worthwhile interviews.

/autismmad

Unog

You're a nog.
kiwifarms.net
It's likely not even about the interviews, it's about giving off the impression he's "TOO SPICY!" for the mainstream to deal with.
This is the most irritating thing about the guy for me. He's as spicy as miIk, his takes are ice-cold, the man can't seem to stop making shit up, and he tries to act like he's some billy badass even though he tried to sue a man in a dress for getting the better of him, which to put a point on just how much of a pussy he is he didn't even have a bruise after the girly-boy hit him and that was a fucking suckerpunch.

It doesn't help that if the guy came off as any more of a slime ball I'd expect his face to be on Maddox's comforter, and if he were any more of a douche I'd expect to see his face in feminine hygiene ads.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
This is the most irritating thing about the guy for me. He's as spicy as miIk, his takes are ice-cold, the man can't seem to stop making shit up, and he tries to act like he's some billy badass even though he tried to sue a man in a dress for getting the better of him, which to put a point on just how much of a pussy he is he didn't even have a bruise after the girly-boy hit him and that was a fucking suckerpunch.

It doesn't help that if the guy came off as any more of a slime ball I'd expect his face to be on Maddox's comforter.
Hambly doesn't need to be smart or witty, just smarter and wittier than your average YouTube watching slob. And though I am in fact very autistic and mad, I'll always give him credit for hitting that magic button combination that allowed him to become one of the websites go-to sources for "What are we mad at today?" content for the kind of people who thrive on that shit. Even if those people are an unhealthy combination of barely self-aware KotakuInAction regulars and guys that look like this.

• Agree
Reactions: IAmNotAlpharius

Unog

You're a nog.
kiwifarms.net
Hambly doesn't need to be smart or witty, just smarter and wittier than your average YouTube watching slob. And though I am in fact very autistic and mad, I'll always give him credit for hitting that magic button combination that allowed him to become one of the websites go-to sources for "What are we mad at today?" content for the kind of people who thrive on that shit. Even if those people are an unhealthy combination of barely self-aware KotakuInAction regulars and guys that look like this.
I never could really get how a guy who comes off as this much of a fake and a try-hard could get an audience, but if that's his average fan it suddenly makes a lot more sense. It's like - and I dislike this term due to it's overuse but I think it's apt here - he's what counts as "edgy" for soyboys who want to keep some semblance of pre-progressive internet edginess. Like a cross between your average goon nowadays vs goons before the trannies took over SA.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
I never could really get how a guy who comes off as this much of a fake and a try-hard could get an audience, but if that's his average fan it suddenly makes a lot more sense. It's like - and I dislike this term due to it's overuse but I think it's apt here - he's what counts as "edgy" for soyboys who want to keep some semblance of pre-progressive internet edginess. Like a cross between your average goon nowadays vs goons before the trannies took over SA.
They're kids (or fuck it, sometimes grown ass adults really) who had heard about how "fucked up!" 4chan and /b/ were back in the day, but didn't realize that a lot of it was either years old by the time they found it, ironic, or exaggerated entirely, and thought they could just piece together aspects of it they picked up here and there, pass it off as a personality, and they too would be perceived as just as "dangerous".

The actual autism the majority of them certainly have obviously can't help.

Dr. Dickhead

I thought I'd pretend I was one of those "Normies"
kiwifarms.net
Another video from Quarter Pounder on the Blizz v Blitzchung

TLDW - I sAiD fReE hOnG kOnG iN cHaT aNd GoT a OnE dAy BaN, followed by about 8 minutes of reading some article from someone else and a few "It's your fault Blizzard that ppl are doing this"

I'm just waiting for the "I INTERVIEWED THE GUY WHO TOLD SUPPORT HE WILL CALL EVERYONE NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER".

Fatty needs to go to BlizzCon in a Pooh costume like he said he would. The lulz would be great. 3 weeks of some variation on the "Blizzard banned me for a PEACEFUL PROTEST" would get old quick, but you know some other YTer would pick up the story in a negative light and the drama would be amusing.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
Another video from Quarter Pounder on the Blizz v Blitzchung

TLDW - I sAiD fReE hOnG kOnG iN cHaT aNd GoT a OnE dAy BaN, followed by about 8 minutes of reading some article from someone else and a few "It's your fault Blizzard that ppl are doing this"

I'm just waiting for the "I INTERVIEWED THE GUY WHO TOLD SUPPORT HE WILL CALL EVERYONE NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER".

Fatty needs to go to BlizzCon in a Pooh costume like he said he would. The lulz would be great. 3 weeks of some variation on the "Blizzard banned me for a PEACEFUL PROTEST" would get old quick, but you know some other YTer would pick up the story in a negative light and the drama would be amusing.
#BLIZZARDGATEISREAL?!

Get ready gang, BASED Jeremy is going to find out a bunch of people employed by Blizzard fuck kids!

TheRedChair

Ultimate Chaos, Ultimate Confort.
kiwifarms.net
His claim to fame which helped vaulted are IMHO these things:

1. Exposing Pedos in the Judges for MtG tournaments.
2. He got his money back (digital content) from Blizzard after being banned due to the Terms of Service of that time. Done it by you tube support and legal beagles.
3. Comics gate to the point of being assaulted by a left wing nut job and being banned from Gen Con.

Riding on the coat tails of this fame, he's become that so called "little guy fighting against the big guy corporation" myth that people will flock too.

The problem to myself that this to me is all misdirection because.

1. He has his own Marketing Agency dealing with millions of potential clients and has stated as such on channel.
2. He has stated that he is one of them mid western guys that is more politically neutral and yet he hangs around (call them his friends) with both Count Dankula and Sargon. Both of them are Extreme right wingers in the UK.
3. He pretends to be a journalist and he is not. At best he is a commentator. At worst nothing more than a Influencer to express his selling points to his viewership.
4. He is also a Aggregator. Meaning he generally takes stuff from the internet. Material that someone else worked hard for it and gives his viewpoint to the point that he gives off the illusion of being a Journalist. Check to see if he gives credit to the stuff he takes off from the internet. A professional will give credit on the info they use and post it in channel and/or give credit in the end of the topic in question.

I personally consider those in Marketing akin to hustling other people out of their for money. I don't trust Mr. Hambly by the people he calls his friends. The illusion of him being a centralist, well you make your own decision to if he is for real or just another con man using Youtube to make a fast buck.

Tags
lolsuit