Jeremy Hambly / The Quartering / MTGHeadquarters / Unsleeved Media / Midwestly - Buttblasted manchild upset he was banned from a childrens' card game, Grifter, supporter of the cancel culture

You

kiwifarms.net
I'm going to toot my own horn here over Cruella after being doubted that studios announce ghost sequels to boost flagging releases because a few things have happened since.

Emma Stone was never signed on for a sequel, it never reached even pre-production phase and she's in fact now rumored to sue Disney over Cruella: https://news.yahoo.com/emma-stone-reportedly-weighing-her-184958810.html

Not definitively conclusive, you might say, but there's also the fact the sets were destroyed (you never do this with an even tentative sequel pending. Sets are way, way harder to build than demolishing) and Variety confirmed all of the production assets were sold off months ago, including the costume designs by Oscar winning designer Jenny Beavan who complained over how quickly after release it was done. https://variety.com/2021/artisans/g...ers-licensing-disney-jenny-beavan-1234986629/

Last edited:

proteus4994

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Blizzard being lazy (it is looking increasingly that they're going to be doing a retread of the story arc for a character from Starcraft 2) and painting themselves into a corner (because they have shitty writers.)
From what I understand it’s not even just some random SC2 character that they’re ripping off, it’s Sarah Kerrigan, the character who the entire fucking story basically revolves around. Arguably the most main of the main characters. That is exceedingly lazy.

Well Intentioned

kiwifarms.net
From what I understand it’s not even just some random SC2 character that they’re ripping off, it’s Sarah Kerrigan, the character who the entire fucking story basically revolves around. Arguably the most main of the main characters. That is exceedingly lazy.
Yeah, I was keeping it vague so as not to bog shit down with dumb nerd shit. But yes.

It is looking increasingly like they are essentially transplanting the main story arc of the main character from their other property. (Female character is transformed into monstrous figure, then undergoes horribly executed and ill-advised redemption arc and becomes a good person who was secretly a good guy all along.)

New Account

kiwifarms.net
I'm going to toot my own horn here over Cruella after being doubted that studios announce ghost sequels to boost flagging releases because a few things have happened since.

Emma Stone was never signed on for a sequel, it never reached even pre-production phase and she's in fact now rumored to sue Disney over Cruella: https://news.yahoo.com/emma-stone-reportedly-weighing-her-184958810.html

Not definitively conclusive, you might say, but there's also the fact the sets were destroyed (you never do this with an even tentative sequel pending. Sets are way, way harder to build than demolishing) and Variety confirmed all of the production assets were sold off months ago, including the costume designs by Oscar winning designer Jenny Beavan who complained over how quickly after release it was done. https://variety.com/2021/artisans/g...ers-licensing-disney-jenny-beavan-1234986629/
scarlett johansson is suing too. I thought WB would be the ones to get sued for hbomax releases.

So who do the internet nerds side with? Woke disney or shw actress?

You

kiwifarms.net
scarlett johansson is suing too. I thought WB would be the ones to get sued for hbomax releases.

So who do the internet nerds side with? Woke disney or shw actress?
Nerds siding with her, naturally, strong virtue signaling women can't be sided against unless you want to get hit with the dreaded N word.

WB wasn't really at risk of getting sued because they immediately paid out over $250 million to all the stars of the movies being released to HBOMax. Disney is notoriously far more litigious, doesn't settle stuff in good faith, likes making examples, and after reading the lawsuit they've got a very good case of just being able to tell her to fuck off. A lot of ScarJo's case is "but we thought...." arguments, not "this is what's in the contract" stuff. The main takeaway, and what her own lawyers concede, is that the contract never says Disney cannot release it to Disney+ whenever they want to, only that they have to give it a 'wide release of 1,500 theaters'. They did that. ScarJo's team is arguing "Yeah but we THOUGHT they wouldn't release it on Disney+...." and Disney is essentially saying (and likely to win with) "Too fucking bad. We fulfilled the contract clauses."

The Rock seems to be the only one with common sense to see that it isn't a winning argument because the second people started spreading rumors he was thinking of suing for Jungle Cruise he jumped out and said nope.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net

Nerds siding with her, naturally, strong virtue signaling women can't be sided against unless you want to get hit with the dreaded N word.
I don't know what "the N word" is but none of what you posted actually pointed out there wasn't an attempt to get a sequel made, and it stood to reason it was legitimate after being reported on numerous times. It also made sense that she might have changed her mind upon seeing ScarJo likely stood to cash out big time by pointing out a new release system.

At any rate, the larger point being made was that it's not incredibly realistic that these studios were lying about success of movies specifically in order to prove a point to YouTube spergs. A point that's more or less substantiated by these lawsuits being argued that the streaming generated significant money that was being withheld., the exact opposite of "WOKE dog killer movie TANKS!". Despite how it must have come off, nobody was particularly invested in making sure Ema Stone stuck it to the Based Boys, just that as it went on it became increasingly apparent they were just making shit up trying to drum up a controversy out of nothing.

As evidence, Amber Heard being protected by the studio despite a fan backlash that's actually backed by legitimate grievances. Like hasn't there been "insider leak" after "insider leak" how in a panic they were and DESPERATE to axe her? What happened there?

The tl;dr was that these guys will routinely say shit cited by "dude trust me", and then double down when the exact opposite of what they say happens. Like Brie Larson has been both on the precipice of being axed and Captain marvel recast, and also being catered to and placated at every turn by the studio to the point of committed financial fraud so she didn't look stupid when her movie tanked. Which is it? Well, it sure looks like she's coming back to be in more of those movies, so it stands to reason some of the leaks are horseshit.

You

kiwifarms.net
I don't know what "the N word" is but none of what you posted actually pointed out there wasn't an attempt to get a sequel made, and it stood to reason it was legitimate after being reported on numerous times. It also made sense that she might have changed her mind upon seeing ScarJo likely stood to cash out big time by pointing out a new release system.

At any rate, the larger point being made was that it's not incredibly realistic that these studios were lying about success of movies specifically in order to prove a point to YouTube spergs. A point that's more or less substantiated by these lawsuits being argued that the streaming generated significant money that was being withheld., the exact opposite of "WOKE dog killer movie TANKS!". Despite how it must have come off, nobody was particularly invested in making sure Ema Stone stuck it to the Based Boys, just that as it went on it became increasingly apparent they were just making shit up trying to drum up a controversy out of nothing.

As evidence, Amber Heard being protected by the studio despite a fan backlash that's actually backed by legitimate grievances. Like hasn't there been "insider leak" after "insider leak" how in a panic they were and DESPERATE to axe her? What happened there?

The tl;dr was that these guys will routinely say shit cited by "dude trust me", and then double down when the exact opposite of what they say happens. Like Brie Larson has been both on the precipice of being axed and Captain marvel recast, and also being catered to and placated at every turn by the studio to the point of committed financial fraud so she didn't look stupid when her movie tanked. Which is it? Well, it sure looks like she's coming back to be in more of those movies, so it stands to reason some of the leaks are horseshit.
Seriously, what are you even talking about? "None of what I posted points out there wasn't an attempt to get a sequel made"? You mean other than the movie has never even reached pre-production status, or the fact that they sold off all the assets of the movie months ago?. You've yet again, for some unknown reason, jumped to some hair brained conclusion that me just pointing out the rather well known fact about the movie industry announcing ill fated or flat out unintended sequels to "project confidence in the brand" is me saying it was "because of Jeremy's videos", despite me very, very specifically already telling you before that it had absolutely nothing to do with him or any youtuber videos.

I edited in more to the post that you should see, but I can also see why you thought I was implying the Spice King or his ilk had any sway over it. They don't. They proved it with Captain Marvel. They went full themonuclear war on that movie and it didn't put even a dent in it. Studios announcing phantom sequels is just out of wanting to protect the brand from actual failure, not the shrieking howls of a dime a dozen bearded faggots.

Fromtheblackdepths

Welcome to the Ocean bitches.
kiwifarms.net

Seriously, what are you even talking about? "None of what I posted points out there wasn't an attempt to get a sequel made"? You mean other than the movie has never even reached pre-production status, or the fact that they sold off all the assets of the movie months ago?. You've yet again, for some unknown reason, jumped to some hair brained conclusion that me just pointing out the rather well known fact about the movie industry announcing ill fated or flat out unintended sequels to "project confidence in the brand" is me saying it was "because of Jeremy's videos", despite me very, very specifically already telling you before that it had absolutely nothing to do with him or any youtuber videos.
Take it to the Thunderdome and argue about if sequels are getting made or not.

Virus418

kiwifarms.net
Oh how I love it when I'm right. Jeremy is doing another Twitch stream today, and surprise surprise, he's not happy with his low viewership numbers today (Hovering around 200 today). He's considering doing less streams that are 3-4 hours long going forward so he can get bigger numbers. He later mentions that he doesn't stream on his main channel anymore because it's "too much" with the higher viewership and he has actual nightmares about missing a Super Chat. So which is it Jeremy, do you want low numbers or not? It's the one-million subscriber goal all over again; he claimed to have anxiety about reaching it but made a big deal about it and had a whole video celebrating it being done. If you ask me, it just feels like he's pinning all responsibility and blame onto his viewers so it won't be his fault when he inevitably stops doing it again.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2406179

I'm surprised no one is talking about our favorite hamburger fag trying to attention whore on the Chris Chan situation.
Everyone and their grandmother is trying to hop on the CWC Train, it's just understandable SPice God would too.

Fucking GothicKingCobra, who never talks about any other lolcows ever, did a half hour ramble about him. It's like the internet retard version of the Kennedy Assassination.

Virus418

kiwifarms.net
Oh so anime being political is good actuallyView attachment 2408861
MAGA hat and confederate flag, just because they made a joke about cancel culture? And this is being praised by the same losers who don't want politics in their shows, or to be more accurate, the "wrong" politics. Meanwhile, Jeremy is decrying the upcoming Chucky TV series for going woke because it features a gay lead character - absolutely no consistency at all.

Screenshot_20210803-181449_YouTube.jpg