Jeremy Hambly / The Quartering / MTGHeadquarters / Unsleeved Media / Midwestly -

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
Yeah probably not. Still it's been a pattern where Quarter Pounder will include someone famous in his media knowing it might hurt them, but not caring if it gets him even a little clout.
He almost certainly was genuinely surprised and upset that the Pewds incident didn't result in Felix either personally appearing on a stream, or him being invited on a PDP video.

• Agree
Reactions: Shaka Brah

Token Weeaboo

Honest people don't need to remember anything
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Adding those personalities without care just adds onto the click baiting titles. Although I do somewhat believe him about the Pewdiepie thing- as something you find exciting is hard NOT to share- it really shouldn't have been no surprise when Pewds didn't come on stream. Pewds wants to distances as far as he can from Political-tube. He's a constant "gatcha" target.

Yotsubaaa

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I checked out his video on /r/GamerGhazi. Here's the first comment Jeremy read aloud from the thread he was watching (archive):
hamble1.png

That's what Jeremy calls a "significant amount of upvotes"?

Then Jeremy makes an account to post on GamerGhazi, because for some reason he thought he could reason with these delusional dangerhairs. He gets banned within five minutes of posting. So what?! Why does he think this is such a big deal?

Also,
hamble2.png

"Some of the most vile comments you've ever read", Jeremy? Are you kidding me?

Token Weeaboo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Then Jeremy makes an account to post on GamerGhazi, because for some reason he thought he could reason with these delusional dangerhairs. He gets banned within five minutes of posting. So what?! Why does he think this is such a big deal?
Sounds like Jeremy is starting to let his ego take over. Nothing about Zoe matters now that she killed someone- rather nothing I'd see that would be worth talking about. Jeremy, just don't become another ego driven channel that is within the news-reading area.
I wonder if it ever crosses his mind that he could end up in an echo chamber just like the groups he shows disdain for.

• Agree
Reactions: Draza and Yotsubaaa

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
ounds like Jeremy is starting to let his ego take over.
Nigger, he rose to prominence by screaming to anyone that would listen that he had it on good authority that the management of Hasbro were aware of him and terrified of his influence, and that the result demanded a "Gamergate style event" that revolved around avenging him and spreading said influence. Forgiving my raging autism-mad, but what part of anything this guy has ever done wasn't drenched in ego-feud USI? The silly fucker legitimately thought he was going to take on both Metokur and Keemstar, at once, and only realized what a mistake he made about 10 minutes into the confrontation.

Reactions: tantric_depressive

Token Weeaboo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nigger, he rose to prominence by screaming to anyone that would listen that he had it on good authority that the management of Hasbro were aware of him and terrified of his influence, and that the result demanded a "Gamergate style event" that revolved around avenging him and spreading said influence. Forgiving my raging autism-mad, but what part of anything this guy has ever done wasn't drenched in ego-feud USI? The silly fucker legitimately thought he was going to take on both Metokur and Keemstar, at once, and only realized what a mistake he made about 10 minutes into the confrontation.
Yikes, my bad a-log. My bad for not knowing he tried to take on two much larger hands at the same time and getting the clap. I was under the impression that time moved forward and he got it more in check when he admitted wrongdoing in the Cosplayer saga of his life. He also admitted he fucked up with the whole MtG judges thing. I apologize for mistaking responsibility with ego. I'll do better next time my fellow friend.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
Yikes, my bad a-log. My bad for not knowing he tried to take on two much larger hands at the same time and getting the clap. I was under the impression that time moved forward and he got it more in check when he admitted wrongdoing in the Cosplayer saga of his life. He also admitted he fucked up with the whole MtG judges thing. I apologize for mistaking responsibility with ego. I'll do better next time my fellow friend.
I'll let it slide for now, but I'm not sure I'll be able to contain the autismmad as well next time!

That said you really did just plow through that completely ignoring the fact that Hambly hasn't ever not carried himself as though he's a man of enormous weight authority.

• Winner
Reactions: Dean Pentel

Token Weeaboo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That said you really did just plow through that completely ignoring the fact that Hambly hasn't ever not carried himself as though he's a man of enormous weight authority.
I was distracted by that exceptional rage.

I always thought of YouTubers like this guy have inflated ego's in the first place, so of course he walks around like he has a lot of weight authority. I'm implying there comes a point to where it gets too bad and you end up like Carl. Actually admitting he was wrong about something is a step not many like him would do. That said, I've been in and out of this guys feed since unsleeved media. So my timeline looks a lot more like Swiss cheese and I don't want to bother keeping up with 4 videos a day to a guy I have to set to 2x speed to just hear the guy talk at a normal pace.

You're right he does walk around like a beached whale man with authority, just how much he shows is going overboard again.

Kill all whales

dear god ,dear god tinkle tinkle hoy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The guy is such a fucking shill that he wen retweets anyone who gives good coverage of his videos and he even retweets he on tweets.I remember when the projared proving that he was innocent, this motherfucker included his video right under projared tweet just so he can get those sweet likes retweets and views.

Jeremy will do anything for money.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
For real? I haven't heard him claim this- I hear him shrill out that he has some online advert company quite a bit of the time.
Actually I got autisticmad and confused two different things; he claimed he's a (net)millionaire independently and does YouTubing for fun in a fight with Coach Red Pill (9:30), and then later screamed in a fight with Metokur and Keemstar that eventually YouTube was "his job" and he was making cash hand over fist with his board game channel, which he was afraid of losing after getting cucked by Loter at Gencon.

I have seen some of his fans claim the "YouTube millionaire" thing though, which suggests he's said it more times than I can source but I can't prove it. The fact that it went from "It's a hobby I don't even need it!" one second to "THIS IS MY JOB Loter has essentially robbed me of my income!" the next suggests direct inconsistencies.

Token Weeaboo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Brie Larson and Hasbro are teaming up to post a hit piece against Jeremy on /tv/! (archive apparently does not allow 4chan threads someone gimme an alternative plz)

Archive.li

I have this archived for you. Unless you wanted it for another time. then I guess I did this out of my good spirit.

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I always wondered what those Switch games on his shelf were. I didn't know he's one of those dopes that buys everything Limited Run makes, and keeps them sealed. Jeez.
Hambly_LimitedRun.JPG

Two copies of Furi, both sealed.

This is from his newest video about Limited Run:

He says he's taking those off his set, let's see if he sticks to his guns.

Inquisitor_BadAss

Keeper of smug anime face.
kiwifarms.net
I always wondered what those Switch games on his shelf were. I didn't know he's one of those dopes that buys everything Limited Run makes, and keeps them sealed. Jeez.
View attachment 1017844

I love when people “boycott” companies. You already gave them your money what’s taking them of your shelf gonna do?

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love when people “boycott” companies. You already gave them your money what’s taking them of your shelf gonna do?
I didn't even know they were specifically from Limited Run. His "product placement" just looked like a generic shelf of Switch games. I've never seen him display the covers of any.

Not to mention, he's lost more respect from me for being one of those nutcases that buys everything they make and never even opens them. That's such a fucking rich/trust fund kid thing to do.

LatinasAreTheFuture

No niñas!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1017844

Is it just me or does hamblies skin just look so... yellow. Maybe not like kidney failure yellow, but he looks a little off, like he’s been jerking off to much.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Pissmaster
Tags
lolsuit