Jeremy Hambly / The Quartering / MTGHeadquarters / Unsleeved Media / Midwestly - Buttblasted manchild upset he was banned from a childrens' card game, Grifter, supporter of the cancel culture

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Cat Attack

I'm not at liberty to do math your honor
kiwifarms.net
Looks like Jeremy's Discord is finally getting banned. Curious that this is happening now that he's attracted all this attention in the past few weeks. Can't say I've seen it in forever but from what was going on there last year not at all shocked except that it didn't happen soon. There was a General channel you had to post in for a while until you were manually approved by the mods then you would be allowed to access the rest of the Discord channels.
The general chat was heavily moderated but mods routinely left up deranged Joker posting on the rest of the forum. Then there was the meme board which was just nonstop super racist /pol memes.

1631744508825.png

https://archive.md/jS8mf

Can't believe (((THEY))) are targeted attacking US. The Discord was SUPER MODERATED and VERY TAME.

Meet the mods btw
1631742972416.png
^Screenshot grabbed last year by coincidence

1631744384224.png
Current mod list

Cat Attack

kiwifarms.net
Dumping screenshots of Jeremy Hambly HEAVILY moderated and VERY tame Discord.
School shooter shit
1631746513847.png

1631746569588.png

1631746739888.png

Two of the HEAVILY modding jannies show up a few posts later to make sure this Discord stays VERY tame by enforcing the rules (ORANGE name = jannie)
1631747251122.png

For the record these were grabbed long after this convo took place (Discord uses Today/Yesterday for recent posts instead of date) and I'm pretty sure the jannies told those two guys via PM to manually edit some posts to remove a string of n-bombs

Future mod starts a valuable discussion
1631747074039.png

1631747133494.png

1631747149393.png

1631747536484.png

(^filling in the gap)
1631747489583.png

King jannie Phineas shows up at the end to do a great job HEAVILY moderating to keep things VERY tame.

School shooter shit
1631747384479.png

Very small selection of the #memes thread which was nuked multiple times a day
1631747888071.png

1631747854424.png

1631747929172.png

1631747953977.png

1631748164497.png

Your boys have #hobbies too. Here's 'Der Fuhrer' sharing his...
1631748148831.png

1631748132190.png

Note the dated screenshots were all grabbed AFTER this happened
1631746785385.png

Might have some more buried somewhere but holy shit how did this survive this long is beyond anyone's guess.

Cat Attack

kiwifarms.net
Found some more HEAVILY moderated and VERY TAME screenshots from Jeremy's discord

Some more Spicy VERY tame memes
1631753518858.png

1631753549300.png

1631753629477.png

1631753839323.png

1631753863561.png

1631753879869.png

1631753911147.png

This one is a two-parter
1631754069651.png

1631754128331.png

1631754172985.png

Pinochet did nothing wrong everything right
1631753577429.png

1631753602008.png

(((they)))
1631753778998.png

MFW my Discord is HEAVILY moderated and VERY tame
1631753962007.png

Also on the way through saw some old screenshots of his subReddit, wow Hambly you certainly attract a unique audience.
No idea why he put that one on private
1631754206715.png

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
Found some more HEAVILY moderated and VERY TAME screenshots from Jeremy's discord

MFW my Discord is HEAVILY moderated and VERY tame
View attachment 2540290

Also on the way through saw some old screenshots of his subReddit, wow Hambly you certainly attract a unique audience.
No idea why he put that one on private
View attachment 2540302
Based archive autist.

inb4 "some child fuckers planted that there to make MY AUDINCE look bad!"

LoZza

kiwifarms.net
Based archive autist.

inb4 "some child fuckers planted that there to make MY AUDINCE look bad!"
It wouldn't be happening if he moderated his server properly and clamped down on it when it happened. Usually when bullshit happens in the servers I'm in, the rulebreaking stuff gets deleted within 24 hours at most.

Do they even have an Alt-Identifier?Heck why not just private it to his SubscribeStar members 🤷

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
It wouldn't be happening if he moderated his server properly and clamped down on it when it happened. Usually when bullshit happens in the servers I'm in, the rulebreaking stuff gets deleted within 24 hours at most.

Do they even have an Alt-Identifier?Heck why not just private it to his SubscribeStar members 🤷
Because he very obviously likes having a Babbys First /pol/ he can rile up and direct at people who frustrate him. We just weren't supposed to be in there looking at it.

Cat Attack

kiwifarms.net
Because he very obviously likes having a Babbys First /pol/ he can rile up and direct at people who frustrate him. We just weren't supposed to be in there looking at it.
Pretty much. He just dropped a video on is "new better Discord alternative" so all you a-logs please stay the fuck out and definitely don't screenshot anything that would besmirch the name of Jeremy Dale Hambly.
NO HATERS ALLOWED
https://www.guilded.gg/r/zzXjByxeAE

I can't stand to watch another Hambly video right now but it was playing in the back for a minute while I grabbed the link and fucked around in another tab. He's showing the receipts and OF COURSE Discord wouldn't even show him THE MEME they want removed. Damn, Hambly banned again over A MEME and definitely not a repeated pattern of behavior, crazy how often that seems to happen and I certainly haven't seen evidence to the contrary. Please give me money on SubscribeStar if you think this is wrong. Fuck it anyways though Hambly was ready to leave Discord because it's a safe space for PEDOS. I had to turn off the video at this point because I was getting a strong sense of Deja Vu as though I've heard this entire thing multiple times in the past.

Speaking of PEDOS I'm calling it now and by the end of this week he will drop a video about the PEDOS at Youtube shadow ass-fucking his channel because he dared speak to Alex Jones. 0/16 of his videos this week have reached the AVERAGE views he gets in 2021 which is ~150K

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
I can't stand to watch another Hambly video right now but it was playing in the back for a minute while I grabbed the link and fucked around in another tab. He's showing the receipts and OF COURSE Discord wouldn't even show him THE MEME they want removed. Damn, Hambly banned again over A MEME and definitely not a repeated pattern of behavior, crazy how often that seems to happen and I certainly haven't seen evidence to the contrary.

..huh. Ya know... it might just be my autism here, but this seems... familiar...

Virus418

kiwifarms.net
They're really not going to let this go are they?View attachment 2539942
Nope. They can't attack the movie's box office anymore so they are stuck attacking the actor. Because as Jeremy's removal of his Hawkeye reaction clearly showed us, you can't say anything nice about the MCU.

Never said anything about faces, I was referring to their clothing
I won't deny that Megan Fox's attire pushed the envelope, but it's really telling when Anti-SJWs actively discuss it for days while they would bend over backwards to defend a fictional anime girl who wore the exact same thing. Hell, this is how Jeremy reacted to an in-game painting getting a touch up.

Screenshot_20210915-225216_Twitter.jpg
https://archive.md/zLeK4

Jeremy, the same guy who has whined about historical accuracy in numerous video games, is upset that a completely unrealistic dress got updated. It never ceases to amaze me how there are people who expect absolute freedom within fiction but not when it comes to reality. That's the very definition of hypocrisy.

Last edited:

FernandoPooTragedy

Everyone is exceptional!
kiwifarms.net
Hey @TinkerTimmy fun fact: There are scores of threads on this website devoted to people who I don't find entertaining, funny, or worthy of a thread. So I don't read those threads. If you don't find a racist, hypocritical neckbeard literally and figuratively soiling himself across the entire internet, acting tough and pro-free-speech only to go full bitch mode and cancel culture whenever he is called out funny, fine! I'm sure you don't even like him or anything. I don't find threads mocking trans folk having public breakdowns or Screeching Tumblrina #5729372 funny or interesting. Others do. We stay in our lanes. This is a big forum. Go. Be free. We won't alert you when it "gets interesting" because you, yourself, are not interesting and we won't be desperate to hear your two cents on any of this.
Never said anything about faces, I was referring to their clothing

Okay, this is the part where I suspect that you are a 13 year old boy trying out a big boy forum for the first time. FFS, their clothing? it makes them look weird?

You have two musicians and their girlfriends at the VMA's. The VMA's are not the Oscars, as anyone who knows any of the history of this thing knows. You're supposed to look over the top at this event. Lil' Kim once showed up with one of her titties hanging out with nothing but a cluster of sequins to cover her nipple. It's the award show that made Madonna, Marilyn Manson, and Eminem the terrors of the suburbs. This is like getting upset over people looking weird at the Met Gala. You seem about as informed on this topic as the Spice King himself.

If anything the VMA's are a boring snoozefest now compared to what it used to be. We went from Marilyn Manson decrying "The Fascism of Christianity," Madonna making out with two chicks on stage, Courtney Love hurling her makeup at people, Kurt Cobain bringing his baby to the red carpet, Prince writing the word "Slave" on his face, Fiona Apple declaring that the world is bullshit, Krist Novoselic nearly crushing his fucking skull, and Britney's snake to two boring heterosexual couples thinking they're edgy because they are kissing and have tattoos. And idiots like Jeremy apparently agreeing with that.

Fox isn't even the first to dress this way at this exact awards show.\

MTV-VMAs-Rose-McGowan-and-Marilyn-Manson-796x1200.jpgrosemcgowen-1998-5-1-19.jpg
(I am sure this is less degenerate somehow)

That was over 20 years ago.

I almost miss Miley and Robin Thicke at this rate.

It's time for Jeremy and his ilk to just admit that they've been the real snowflakes all along because holy shit this is embarrassing. How are the so-called edgy boys this puritanical?

I guess he might as well be since apparently his fans are either still in middle school or have lived in a bomb shelter until two years ago.

Last edited: