Jeremy Hambly / The Quartering / MTGHeadquarters / Unsleeved Media / Midwestly -

Token Weeaboo

Pēdīcābō ego vōs et irrumābō
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is it just me or does hamblies skin just look so... yellow. Maybe not like kidney failure yellow, but he looks a little off, like he’s been jerking off to much.
He had a bit of a house tour once and showed his video set and he had 3 umbrella lights real close to his set.
(I'll admit, Hamby does have some very cute cats)

Okay, so I lied and rechecked his 500k Special video. He doesn't have umbrella lights but it's tons of LED tower looking things that I don't quite know what to call them.
Also restart the video to see some damn cute amnials.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
Okay, so I lied and rechecked his 500k Special video. He doesn't have umbrella lights but it's tons of LED tower looking things that I don't quite know what to call them.
Also restart the video to see some damn cute amnials.
>that saccharine music
>"oh golly gee wilikers gang I'm just so happy ya'll come check out my videos! XD"
>literal CWC staring at the camera

This might just be the autismmad talking but it's fucking baffling the way he percieves himself for a guy who literally just reads "insider scoops" that never pan out while calling everyone else pedophiles. Like he comes across like he wants to be a cozy, Boogie in his prime personality but also very clearly thinks he's an intimidating force of nature that you better not cross!

I'm incredibly mad and also autistic but I just don't get it.

Iriya Asagao

I'll eat those brats alive
kiwifarms.net
This thread is boring as the subject matter

Most people here has only his beta-cuck-faggot-looks to take a jab at

Come on! You guys are better than this

• Mad at the Internet
Reactions: Coke Pope

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net

Would you like to discuss his near pathological need to just make shit up for attention? Personally, my favorite was "The Article", a blatantly self-penned diatribe he tried to pass off as an uninvolved third party reporter who caught wind of the internet-wide controversy that was #MagicGate and was shocked that a man with the unbridled integrity such as Jeremy was being clearly railroaded by psychotic Marxists.

Otis Boi

Happy Cow man extraordinaire
kiwifarms.net

Honestly I'm just wating for him to get into more drunken slap fights with with random internet personalities like he tried with Jim,Boggie,and Ralph at the height of IBS. Other then that he is just mockable for being the only person left doing the whole Gamer Gate thing along with being a bad combination of Matt and Sargon.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
Honestly I'm just wating for him to get into more drunken slap fights with with random internet personalities like he tried with Jim,Boggie,and Ralph at the height of IBS. Other then that he is just mockable for being the only person left doing the whole Gamer Gate thing along with being a bad combination of Matt and Sargon.
Fuck speaking of, in my autistic obsession I was completely unaware of this minor but amusing slapfight;

Skip to about 8 minutes in but apparently Hambly pretended to be so upset over some YouTube faggotry and went so far as to imitate being so overcome with emotion that he had to stop talking, smash his desk, and throw his hands over his face to compose himself.

Overall not a very entertaining fight in and of itself, but it is pretty amusing to see that the run ins with Metokur and Keemstar weren't flukes caused by being too afraid to punch above his station, as he completely eats his balls and can't even properly defend himself against (let alone try and come back at) these complete fucking no-names who had 200 hits before he went apeshit and started sperging about them.

Last edited:

DeeplyFlawedMan

kiwifarms.net
Minor lolcow calling out Jeremy as a pedo.

Background info on DuncanCantDie: A Pokémon youtuber and streamer who prides himself on being an intellectual. Seems to enjoy threatening people he disagrees with.

It's going back and forth between the two.

Screenshot_20191205-154025.png

Last edited:
Tags
lolsuit