Jeremy Hambly / The Quartering / MTGHeadquarters / Unsleeved Media / Midwestly - Buttblasted manchild upset he was banned from a childrens' card game, Grifter

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

DeeplyFlawedMan

kiwifarms.net
This beef between the anally devastated highlander and Jeremy's retarded fanbase might actually become really entertaining.

This guy is quite possibly the most arrogant man since Sargon. Jeremy is bound to react to this promised vid outing him as a pedo sympathiser, right?

Screenshot_20191206-120501.png
Screenshot_20191206-120614.png
Screenshot_20191206-120712.png

Attachments

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
Jeremy is bound to react to this promised vid outing him as a pedo sympathiser, right?
Is there even a 1% chance of it getting him some attention? Then Jeremy will react to it.

Also lol at that faggot promising to "tarnish" Quarterpounder with anything that hasn't been done already. The mans irl name brings up KYM, Dramatica, and a Polygon and Kotaku articles all calling him a cocksucker already. What "Mr Industry" up there thinks he can do at this point can't be much.

• Agree
Reactions: tantric_depressive

DeeplyFlawedMan

kiwifarms.net
Is there even a 1% chance of it getting him some attention? Then Jeremy will react to it.

Also lol at that faggot promising to "tarnish" Quarterpounder with anything that hasn't been done already. The mans irl name brings up KYM, Dramatica, and a Polygon and Kotaku articles all calling him a cocksucker already. What "Mr Industry" up there thinks he can do at this point can't be much.

Yes, I suppose I'd forgotten that Burger is stupid enough to willingly choose to die on the 'defend the rights of nonces' hill.

Bad Headspace

Y e a h
kiwifarms.net
I love when people “boycott” companies. You already gave them your money what’s taking them of your shelf gonna do?
It is good for clicks for the "anti-sjw" crowd. Will it accomplish anything? Nah, that was never the point. These people are just totally cynical and exploit the outrage market as far as they can. If I were them I would work on getting a plan B for income considering somebody with better delivery may come around and they too can just read articles.

This whole niche is born from the fact that people don't like reading articles, so they just put up stuff to run in the bg while they are playing their pokeymans or whatever.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
He stopped caring. mediocre videos still bring in the views, as it's just too easy in this envrioment to run on hype and controversey. On the other hand he's got his hands in Exclusively Games too these days
Yeah but that's him giving idiots like $20 per article as he sucks up ad revenue and runs crowdfunding drives every six months though, right? That would generally means better production, not a decline...

Damn Furfag

[[[LITERALLY SPOOKED]]]
kiwifarms.net
Yeah but that's him giving idiots like $20 per article as he sucks up ad revenue and runs crowdfunding drives every six months though, right? That would generally means better production, not a decline...
Technically, that's in part due to every clip being a recording during a livestream i'd say. Yeah he gets that tipjar money too.

BrainProlapse

You look like a Terry
kiwifarms.net
Quarterpounder was called out for his prior scams on reddit, not handling it very well.

Reddit/Archive

The sperging is ongoing; so you're better off checking the reddit post over the archive for now, I'll update the archive later.

Side note I can't understand what the fuck he's trying to say.
"this is verifiable false. I uploaded an entire video on it. lol horrendous system for commenting on an article. I dont understand why he didnt just implement "Disqus" on the site.

this is verifiably false. I uploaded an entire video on it. lol

On top of that yes..it failed because I failed to build critical mass at launch. The app worked."

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
Quarterpounder was called out for his prior scams on reddit, not handling it very well.

Reddit/Archive

The sperging is ongoing; so you're better off checking the reddit post over the archive for now, I'll update the archive later.

Side note I can't understand what the fuck he's trying to say.
Someone provides an incredibly detailed version of things they saw at the time from a first person perspective. Responds with;

I can't wait to make money off this insane rant.
My raging autism at his legendary influence and undeniably impressive intellect aside, the absolute balls on him really does make me laugh.

Pikapool

The Pikachu with the mouth
kiwifarms.net
This was cover worthy why? A retarded 5 year old chimp knows award shows don't matter

Spectre_06

I'ma report you to SecDef Trump.
kiwifarms.net
Happened a few months ago, but I thought it really highlighted his massively unwarranted ego and just him generally being a thin skinned autist.
It happened last month/thia month...

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
Happened a few months ago, but I thought it really highlighted his massively unwarranted ego and just him generally being a thin skinned autist.
Autismmad but he seriously reacts to everything the exact opposite way he should. How that incident with Keem and Metokur didn't completely nuke his "credibility" to shambles with these people baffles me.