Jeremy Hambly / The Quartering / MTGHeadquarters / Unsleeved Media / Midwestly - Buttblasted manchild upset he was banned from a childrens' card game, Grifter, supporter of the cancel culture

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.
The libs of Tik Tok account is Jeremey's Beard to be more obviously racist on twitter. If he doesn't operate it directly someone on his team does. The Targets, The Timing, the word choice and pattern, the obsession with trying to preach that teachers are indoctrinating's infants or something

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1442603901547544582

Between that and his videos having midrolls it seems like hes branching out to make up for his failing channel.
Not a tiktok video, not political. Yep, it must be libsoftiktok.

Not hambly's though. His social media game is pathetic. He could never get that kind of twitter following.

New Account

kiwifarms.net
The first season of Supergirl was good but then they got rid of Callista Flockhart and it went downhill faaaaaast. They just started cramming too many things into each season. That's only Arrowverse show I was watching because I couldn't make it past the pilot of a lot of other ones. My dad watches a lot of Arrowverse stuff though. CW shows, even the ones that start strong, tend to go downhill fast. With the exception of Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, of course, because that show actually bothered being honest about stuff and actually joking about things like Mental Health, Feminism, Jews, and Queerness. (Not in a mean way, but in a "Yeah, we're really fucking weird and here is how" way). I've also heard Jane the Virgin is pretty good. But those were made by femoids so Jeremy and his audience wouldn't be interested. And I am sure The 100 is too diverse or some shit.
Supergirl season 1 was a CBS show so it was better. Stargirl is a DC show like Doom Patrol so it should also be better than average CW shows. At least in terms of pproduction.

Cat Attack

I'm not at liberty to do math your honor
kiwifarms.net
The libs of Tik Tok account is Jeremey's Beard to be more obviously racist on twitter. If he doesn't operate it directly someone on his team does. The Targets, The Timing, the word choice and pattern, the obsession with trying to preach that teachers are indoctrinating's infants or something

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1442603901547544582

Between that and his videos having midrolls it seems like hes branching out to make up for his failing channel.
Nah they don't interact with him on Twitter even though he's trying very desperately to get them too. This is just some random person making one of those flavor of the month "Posting their L's online" accounts but for SJW cringe.

1/4Ton comes along and sees they have almost 3x as many followers as him and are getting @'d by idiot politicians and ass pats from Joe Rogan and desperately tries to insert himself so he can grift. Forreal they probably see what he is doing and left him on read on purpose. He's very transparently just trying to repackage their twitter account into his own content factory. Doesn't look like it's working super well so far. His video on the ASU thing got 250k views which is pretty big for where his channel is at with no big stories going on but his sub numbers aren't really budging. It's going to be hard for him to keep ripping off LibsOfTikTok because in a way they are undercutting him by just providing the raw videos, and who would watch Jeremy mald over a couple minute long video for 12 mins when you could just watch the original video on LoTT and save 10 mins?

Hairy_assburgers

kiwifarms.net
Let's be honest, yeah Batwoman sucks but even if it were good he'd take a meat tenderizer to is quinoa testicles and make a video about it.

As for the religious post, he would get kicked out of the church for promoting his channel with envelopes full of Ramen seasonings (like dumb people who put heart glitter in their wedding invitations) and business cards with his YouTube and Subscribestar URLs.

Let's see if hes watching his thread and reports my video.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
I think Hambo is still very much coping over the fact that "his" fundraiser for the Holiday Inn Sperg got mainstream attention, but he didn't get any kudos for starting it. That had to have stung to get actual mainstream attention for a (relatively) big news story smack dab in the middle of the normie news cycle and not benefit from it in the slightest. I can only imagine how giddy he was when he got that Newsweek interview and how badly it had to have hurt to not gain so much as a Youtube sub when all was said and done.

FernandoPooTragedy

Everyone is exceptional!
kiwifarms.net
Has he done anything on Titans or Doom Patrol? I don’t watch the CW shows but I am watching those two. Titans is hot garbage but Doom Patrol has a lot of charm.

Edit: I remember the “Starfire is black” controversy (in the context of the show it doesn’t even really matter, Starfire’s planet was full of black people instead of white people, whatever) but that was before the show even started. Now that it’s in season 3 I would have expected follow ups.
The problem with Starfire wasn't the casting but the hideous character design/costuming. It was like they were going out of their way to make her look like garbage.

AutoClownMaker

kiwifarms.net
Did he actually pay out to that distressed white man, filmed by an uppity black man?
The bigger part of that is the race baiting ex-con who wraps himself up in the flag and when he sees a psycho break he called it racism.

And while Jeremy Dale Hambly is not a reliable narrator on much of anything he'd be off to a courtroom if he'd have kept the cash.

Jeremy Dale Hambly wanted someone to tell him "Good Job!" and hid hand-job followers did say that. But like the Kenosha game-store the people have not otherwise worked with Toxic Hambly as none of them requested help from Jeremy Dale Hambly.

Cat Attack

kiwifarms.net
The bigger part of that is the race baiting ex-con who wraps himself up in the flag and when he sees a psycho break he called it racism.

And while Jeremy Dale Hambly is not a reliable narrator on much of anything he'd be off to a courtroom if he'd have kept the cash.

Jeremy Dale Hambly wanted someone to tell him "Good Job!" and hid hand-job followers did say that. But like the Kenosha game-store the people have not otherwise worked with Toxic Hambly as none of them requested help from Jeremy Dale Hambly.
The big tell is that the Holiday Inn guy story was one of the few stories that blew up online that could be framed as racism against white people and Jeremy jumps all over it. Now a few months later this ASU thing is in the same boat except with a much shakier foundation since even Q-Ton himself admitted these guys were baiting a reaction and suddenly he's all over it again. Jeremy is suspiciously silent when white people are the ones being racist and tries to downplay it like that barely exists then cries when said racist white people get exposed online and lose their jobs or get kicked out of school as a result. Of course now he's out here trying very hard to get these black girls kicked out of school for stepping into the bait and giving these two guys the reaction they wanted. He was doing the same thing with anti-Asian hate crimes related to Covid over the summer. He'd cry whenever a story went national of some white guy losing his job over talking shit to Asian people on camera saying the media was making a big deal out of nothing to make white people look bad then as soon as a black dude did the same thing he'd blast that all over his timeline like "LOOK AT WHAT RACE IS ACTUALLY DOING THIS DESPITE WHAT THE JEWOURNALISTS WILL TELL YOU." Then of course the Kenosha gameplex was just a thinly veiled virtue signal of based gentleman gamers vs. antifa BLM looters. Jeremy is practically see through at this point, he does the exact same race baiting and virtue signaling he accuses everyone else of doing just in reverse. The ironic thing is a lot of the stories he accuses the media of not covering do in fact get national press coverage.

AutoClownMaker

kiwifarms.net
The big tell is that the Holiday Inn guy story was one of the few stories that blew up online that could be framed as racism against white people and Jeremy jumps all over it.

The Holiday Inn story gave him a chance to try and bust Tariq Nozzlehead's chops which is an additional benefit.

This new story has the framing of '..... and chic-fil cups!' which is some in need of medical attention stretching, No idea if the building is just called "multicultural center" or is "no cis white males allowed" the way the 2 gals acted.

The girls *ALSO* have the reaction "we are (being insulted/psychical injured/have feels hurt) and so YOU need to leave." The mehavior of the snowflake crowd. That's the kind of reaction bait Hamboned can't ignore even though he should.

Cat Attack

kiwifarms.net
The Holiday Inn story gave him a chance to try and bust Tariq Nozzlehead's chops which is an additional benefit.

This new story has the framing of '..... and chic-fil cups!' which is some in need of medical attention stretching, No idea if the building is just called "multicultural center" or is "no cis white males allowed" the way the 2 gals acted.

The girls *ALSO* have the reaction "we are (being insulted/psychical injured/have feels hurt) and so YOU need to leave." The mehavior of the snowflake crowd. That's the kind of reaction bait Hamboned can't ignore even though he should.
Fat Whopper himself has admitted multiple times even he thinks it was bait. He had a tweet calling it 100% bait and in his follow up video he admits even after talking with one of the guys who said it wasn't bait he still isn't convinced. If that's how he feels you really gotta ask the question of why is he laying down all his chips on this. The obvious answer is QuarterTon is severely ass chapped that people keep calling him racist and wants to turn it around and paint it like anti-white racism is the real issue and the only reason you don't know is because the MSM won't report it but then the best he can come up with is manufactured drama that could have been avoided by the people involved not going out of their way to bait a reaction.

TheSpreaderQuartering

kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20210928_232532.jpg
https://archive.ph/OLlAZ (she protected her tweets before the archive finished)
The viles comments are people laughing at her for watching his videos.

And then there's these two delusional morons.
Screenshot_20210928_232355_com.twitter.android.jpg
Screenshot_20210928_232428_com.twitter.android.jpg

Last edited:

Cat Attack

kiwifarms.net
1632871205189.png

https://archive.md/lHYq5

1632870694044.png

https://archive.md/xktVH

Wow, it's almost like Jeremy fully understood Hasan and H3 were laughing at dead conservatives who didn't get vaxxed to own the libs this whole time and now his classic overreaction is to retweet a meme of them as neo-nazi James Fields running over leftists in Charlottesville. I am SHOCKED.
1632871376015.png1632871404371.png

Last edited:

LoZza

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2578716

View attachment 2578684

Wow, it's almost like Jeremy fully understood Hasan and H3 were laughing at dead conservatives who didn't get vaxxed to own the libs this whole time and now his classic overreaction is to retweet a meme of them as neo-nazi James Fields running over leftists in Charlottesville. I am SHOCKED.
View attachment 2578723View attachment 2578725
Didn't his buddy Sargon claim that the person that got ran over died from being overweight

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
Didn't his buddy Sargon claim that the person that got ran over died from being overweight
Yes. Though in his defense, apparently the vast majority of the population don't realize "cardiac arrest" and "heart attack" are not synonymous terms. including Heyers mom, who initially reported the doctors told her that's what killed her. It was later released in the autopsy report that the car smashing into her sent her into "cardiac arrest" (as thousands of pounds of weight into a ribcage will do), but because her Mom initially didn't understand the terminology, she was why the "heart attack" line got traction.

New Account

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2578716

View attachment 2578684

View attachment 2578723View attachment 2578725
Someone mentioned earlier in the thread that Hasan has the streaming career Quartering wanted. So all i can think about is quartering being salty and jealous as he retweets augie. Hasan is hanging out and collaborating with some of the biggest streamers from los angeles and austin, meanwhile asmongold wont reply to quartering.

Reflections On The Screen

Hambly's Waifu
kiwifarms.net
The ironic thing is a lot of the stories he accuses the media of not covering do in fact get national press coverage.

the only reason you don't know is because the MSM won't report it

If the media truely didn't cover these stories, the likes of Jerermy, Tim Pool, and Carl of Swindon would have no articles to poorly read for their videos.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
Someone mentioned earlier in the thread that Hasan has the streaming career Quartering wanted. So all i can think about is quartering being salty and jealous as he retweets augie. Hasan is hanging out and collaborating with some of the biggest streamers from los angeles and austin, meanwhile asmongold wont reply to quartering.
Has Spice God made any direct attack on Based 9/11 Endorser yet? It'd be pretty fun to watch Hambo try and fight off an army of zoomzooms, particularly since he tries to be "finger on the pulse of todays youth" guy so often.

Piker would likely not hesitate to turn around and hit back, either.