Jeremy Hambly / The Quartering / MTGHeadquarters / Unsleeved Media / Midwestly -

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
Uh oh guys, looks like even more of the LEFTIST media is out to smear BASED! Jeremy!

Do you think this is Hasbro retaliating for his single-handed dismantling of their underground pedohphilia rings? Or maybe Brie Larson taking revenge for his cucking of Captain Marvel so bad that Disney had to spend a billion of their own dollars into making it look like a success in spite of his SPICY takes?!

One things for sure, I am very autistic and mad.

Tatu Carreta2

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1052100

Jeremy shilling in the game awards stream
I never understood why people watch content that is just a reaction to content they have alredy watched,people are alredy watching the game awards,why would they care about his boring,gout ridden ass opinion?

Channels that read articles are the lowest form of content creation,its just reaction channels but with an article written by someone else instead of a video made by someone else. If I want to read an article I can just read the article myself.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
I never understood why people watch content that is just a reaction to content they have alredy watched,people are alredy watching the game awards,why would they care about his boring,gout ridden ass opinion?
Culture War. Despite his own assertion that he's a ascended beyond such nonsense and has evolved into a significant player in the overall vidyagame community on YouTube, I'd be surprised if even as little as 10% of his viewerbase wasn't actively "anti-SJW". They watch his shit content because that's the content they've grown used to watching over the years and they're used to watching it because that's what "their guys" have just always made.

Oddly enough there is video circulating around of him being interview at some Fagcon where he smuckles and talks about how pathetic it is people would still be and/or view rageclick vloggers. Which sounds hypocritical and therefore not BASED! to me, but I am also autistic and mad.

TheMadAutist

kiwifarms.net
So, I been a lurker here for quite a while and I am shocked that OP missed so much information about Jeremy. Hambly didn't start his YouTube career as a MTG channel, he was part of an IT channel that started in 2007.

BeYourOwnIT
archive from 2012

1st known video of Hambly on camera
He sold/gave/lost the channel to his partners sometime in 2010 according to the website BeYourOwnIT.com

Jeremy also had several RC channels on YouTube

RCFlightSchool

FriendsOfRC

RCSkipper

TeamRCN

RCSpotLight

They were folded into the channel RC Nightmare
RCNightMare had a forum but it is lost to time now.

Jeremy also ran a website/scam to get you gift cards if you bought DVDs through his site Score10Bucks.com Twitter account - Score10Bucks
Twitter Account archive
Proof it is the same Jeremy Hambly; a contest to design ads for the site started by RCNightmare -

BUT wait, there's more! Jeremy still has these channels active, as he literally was looking for any kind of geek cred to become famous.

ClawStruck

PokemonHeadQuarters

HexHeadQuarters

marketingsheriff

MeVsMe

Additionally, Jeremy Hambly also used the following twitter accounts which are now suspended, @SEMNuggets and @WisconsinBeard. I don't have any juicy archives of the, but using the Twitter search function you can see they are indeed his old accounts.

BONUS video of Jeremy drinking Sargon's cummies!

Edit - Forgot to add this gem, someone took a screen shot of Hambly implying Matt Loter was a pedo BEFORE Matt attacked Hambly at GenCon - Screen Shot
Archive of said Tweet

Last edited:

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
So, I been a lurker here for quite a while and I am shocked that OP missed so much information about Jeremy. Hambly didn't start his YouTube career as a MTG channel, he was part of an IT channel that started in 2007.

BeYourOwnIT
archive from 2012

He sold/gave/lost the channel to his partners sometime in 2010 according to the website BeYourOwnIT.com

RCFlightSchool

FriendsOfRC

RCSkipper

TeamRCN

RCSpotLight

Jeremy also ran a website/scam to get you gift cards if you bought DVDs through his site Score10Bucks.com Twitter account - Score10Bucks
Twitter Account archive
Proof it is the same Jeremy Hambly; a contest to design ads for the site started by RCNightmare -

BUT wait, there's more! Jeremy still has these channels active, as he literally was looking for any kind of geek cred to become famous.

ClawStruck

PokemonHeadQuarters

HexHeadQuarters

marketingsheriff

MeVsMe

Additionally, Jeremy Hambly also used the following twitter accounts which are now suspended, @SEMNuggets and @WisconsinBeard. I don't have any juicy archives of the, but using the Twitter search function you can see they are indeed his old accounts.

Edit - Forgot to add this gem, someone took a screen shot of Hambly implying Matt Loter was a pedo BEFORE Matt attacked Hambly at GenCon - Screen Shot
Archive of said Tweet

There was a minor reddit controversy recently with him running off with some money for a MtG app, which seemed to expand a sort of expose of him starting and failing a lot of different websites over the years, although I'm not sure anything significant ever came of all of it. Hambly has a really good habit of simply falling off of peoples radar with shit like this.

TheMadAutist

kiwifarms.net
There was a minor reddit controversy recently with him running off with some money for a MtG app, which seemed to expand a sort of expose of him starting and failing a lot of different websites over the years, although I'm not sure anything significant ever came of all of it. Hambly has a really good habit of simply falling off of peoples radar with shit like this.
That was his GameFindr app iirc. He claims it was functional and would have been a hit if not for the poor timing and lack of "bigger" MTG player support. However, there are several comments on his KickStarter that claim otherwise. This is a common theme with him as his Exclusively Games indiegogo has lots of complaints of not receiving the T Shirts they were promised.

Here is a possibly out of date "dox" of Mr. Hambly

@Spectre_06 looks like Sempai noticed you back in 2018...Tweet

Spectre_06

I'ma report you to SecDef Trump.
kiwifarms.net
We'd already had our split. Around that time we had a "debate" where I pretty much called him a fat, pus-filled pussy for not doing the Lord's work and committing a hate crime in self-defense by punching the troon in his teeth. He took my criticism, ignored it and followed it up with, "I think you're criticizing me because you just don't like me." he's the most disingenuous piece of shit out there.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
We'd already had our split. Around that time we had a "debate" where I pretty much called him a fat, pus-filled pussy for not doing the Lord's work and committing a hate crime in self-defense by punching the troon in his teeth. He took my criticism, ignored it and followed it up with, "I think you're criticizing me because you just don't like me." he's the most disingenuous piece of shit out there.
Are you implying a man who rose to prominence by screaming at the masses "It turns out this multi-billion dollar company has been confirmed to have it out for me! Specifically, me! Of course I'm sure, spies are telling me so! N-no... no I can't show you evidence..." might be somewhat disingenuous?

Well, the important thing is that he totally busted up a bunch of pedophile rings...

TheMadAutist

kiwifarms.net
Okay, I get people watching videos that agree with their opinion but QuarterPounder doesn't even make videos without first asking his dumb ass Twitter fans what to talk about. This grifting hack literally just tells his fans shit they already know and read. On top of the fact he can barely read an article without pronouncing shit wrong or completely fucking the sentence up. And since I'm sure Jeremy Hambly reads this, a period means you pause, you don't read through periods and turn a entire article into 1 long ass run on sentence!

And how the hell does he have stans? Cuz I see people on Twitter defending this cold take making beared coomer piece of shit tooth and nail! Despite proof of Hambly telling lies, contridicting himself, and being horny on main.

Okay, I might be a bit autistic and mad. Here is a video of Hambly telling a story about a guy having CP on his computer and getting caught by an IT guy at a computer repair shop. Hambly then tells people how to hide stuff, definitely not CP ;) , on their computers...

OH no, looks like KotakuInAction turned on Hambly's gaming website, I guess Polygon and IGN can rest easy now!

Token Weeaboo

Pēdīcābō ego vōs et irrumābō
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Minor things to note:

• Comments are nearly zero has no one seems to get email notice when a reply happens.
  • no mobile support
  • reviews are useless now
  • Limited articles, you can not find anything on mobile gaming, VR gaming, platform, Sim games, etc.
  • Forum is mess up and still outdated.
  • Youtube channel might has well be dead.
  • No word on what the programmers are doing.
(Archive)
I think that's pretty major, basically nobody is using the website.The dumbass does some Ad agency thing, yet doesn't realize most web browsing these days are mobile. Solid job there buckaroo.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
And how the hell does he have stans? Cuz I see people on Twitter defending this cold take making beared coomer piece of shit tooth and nail! Despite proof of Hambly telling lies, contridicting himself, and being horny on main.
When I got very mad and very autistic in the #Magicgate threads when he was totally busting pedos, I would (with much anger and autism mind you) ask the same thing, as at the time the posters who were posting were actually -from the looks of it, anyway- very pro-Hambly.

Well as it played out and he got less and less dignified, one or two posters responded to my raging, unbridled autism and essentially admitted it didn't matter if he was a clown or whether or not he was lying. It was an opening to "get the SJWs" at a time when Comicsgate was struggling to get off the ground and that anime voice actor shit wasn't happening. "Magicgate" was, at the time it was happening, pretty much the only anti-SJW project going on, and therefore everyone who wanted to fight SJWs swarmed to it andwanted to see it succeed and didn't take kindly to people who saw through fatboys bullshit from the start got very autismad.

Same thing with KiA; that thread about his website? From a few months ago. And they still post his material on the reg. Why? Because he worked hard to become one of the most visible anti-SJWs out there. He might actually be THE anti-SJW channel out there, by this point. It doesn't matter if he's dumb. It doesn't matter if he needs to crowdsource the shit he does videos on. It doesn't matter if he's actually openly admitted he'll crank out ragebait in order to make money. He's anti-SJW for people who still desperate want anti-SJW content- even his "mainstream" content doesn't stray too far from that.

and I am just so unbelievably fucking mad, and you've stolen my rightful name!!

• Informative
Reactions: Peter Gabriel

TheMadAutist

kiwifarms.net
@KillThemCrackasBabies I actually chose my name off your quote...

He may be the only Anti SJW left on YouTube, but he may have hit a plateau as he doesn't seem to be getting many subs lately. The fact his Exclusively Games YouTube Channel is dead, both Rags and SidAlpha being deemed "too expensive" to keep on, shows how little actual sway he has. After launching the channel he barely got 50K of his 600K subs to subscribe. It is funny he raised over 130K iirc and is suppose to be an IT wizard but can't afford 2 mediocre YouTubers. So where did the money go?

I visited his Exclusively Games forums once, overrun with bots, only 1 mod, and like a handful of posters.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
So where did the money go?
Funny you mention that because noted anti-Boogie enthusiasts r/SamandTolki had put him on blast not long ago about receiving a significant amount of money for another website, having it actually "go online" as amateur shit (he was apparently promoting himself as a professional website and app designer at the time), not stay online for very long, and finally fold with little answers given to backers. He had apparently tried this several times in non-geek culture mediums before the pedophiles at Hasbro tried to attack him for being too BASED and he made a new Gamergate and got all those insiders working for him.

Indeed it seems as though Mr 7 Figures has a history of shucking and jiving for other peoples cash before just forgetting he promised anything and starting again.

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net
Quarterpounder got a nice email from Patreon asking him to join them. As for his reply?

"Of course, I replied back with a version of a scrotal sack..."

Keep Yourself Safe

REAL ASS DUDE
kiwifarms.net

BeYourOwnIT
archive from 2012

RCFlightSchool

FriendsOfRC

RCSkipper

TeamRCN

RCSpotLight

Twitter Account archive

ClawStruck

PokemonHeadQuarters

HexHeadQuarters

marketingsheriff

MeVsMe

Archive of said Tweet
That is fucking hilarious, Radio control toys? Claw machines? Pokemons? How many other straws has he been grasping at on youtube, I'm expecting to stumble upon KendamaHeadQuarters and BeanieBabySpotlight videos, he really is a shamelessly opportunistic fucker! 😂😂

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
Does anyone have more in depth knowledge on this?

Since no one else was around, Hambly became the leading MTG Youtuber and he even got some official support by getting new cards early and so he could announce them. However, other content creators started making videos with better production quality, writing and talent, rapidly outstripping Hambly in the MTG community and on YouTube. Hambly reacted badly, and attempted to use his significant if fading platform to injure his competition via twitter and YouTube, and subsequently lost what little good will he had with the mainstream community.
I was aware the tried to start a different version of "MagicGate" years before the cosplayer shit blew up but I'm unfamiliar with him actually trying to go to war with other channels.

TheMadAutist

kiwifarms.net
Exceptional COD player calls out Jermy's Ebegging ways despite having a 7 figure day job and being a YT millionaire! My inside sources tell me Brie Larson hired Eight Thougts to make the video, paying him with toys provided by Hasbro!!!

Of course Alpha male Jeremy "I broke a tranny's fingernail with my eye" Hambly couldn't let this stand and a Twitter slap fight ensued. Inside sources tell me blue haired feminist were pleasuring themselves to this as WOTC CEO made it rain limited edition MTG cards as Kiwi Farms continued to spread lies about him and his gaming site that is putting Kotaku and Polygon out of business!!! Spoiler alert, our hero Jermy "My wife's bf has a 12 inch cock" Hambly was able to out sperg his rival and picks up a W!

The Almighty W

I am also very mad and criminally autistic

Spectre_06

I'ma report you to SecDef Trump.
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone have more in depth knowledge on this?

I was aware the tried to start a different version of "MagicGate" years before the cosplayer shit blew up but I'm unfamiliar with him actually trying to go to war with other channels.
He tried to go to war with The Mana Source and he's been doing it for a while. The truth is he's just an ass and the rest of the Magic community wanted nothing to do with him.

Tags
lolsuit