Jeremy Hambly / The Quartering / MTGHeadquarters / Unsleeved Media / Midwestly - Buttblasted manchild upset he was banned from a childrens' card game, Grifter, supporter of the cancel culture

• t.me/kiwifarms is our Telegram for downtime and announcements.
    • The .is domain is disabled due to issues with the CDN and having multiple domains.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But Jeremy... you said before that THIS entry would have BLM themes in it and had "gone woke". So excuse me if I call BS on your latest rumor.

Screenshot_20211015-172926_YouTube.jpg
Hi Hamber, do you know what you can always do with movies you don't approve of?
Don't watch it.

Virus418

kiwifarms.net
Seriously though... is there a single new film or show or whatever that he hasn't made a "GETS WOKE!" claim about?
The only recent one that comes to mind is The Tomorrow War; that awful time-travel action flick that Anti-SJWs went to bat for only because Chris Pratt was in it. And as you can probably guess, any and all criticism levied against the film got immediately dismissed as people trying to cancel Pratt. What I found most humorous was how many of the same content creators who criticized Avengers Endgame for resorting to time-travel were suddenly more than eager to support the concept for The Tomorrow War. Surely that's mere coincidence, right?

Hi Hamber, do you know what you can always do with movies you don't approve of?
Don't watch it.
Jeremy seems to have a history of saying he won't go to see a particular movie only to see it anyway. He did this with Black Widow, and I believe he was even called out for it briefly. It's hilarious how so many of these Anti-SJWs will claim no one is interested in "cape movies" post-Iron Man and Captain America yet the box office numbers suggest otherwise along with all the "reviews" here channels like to do. It's like I said before, these content creators want to keep their viewers in perpetual anger. People who are actually fed up and done with the MCU have already moved on and found better ways to spend their time.

TheMadAutist

"We're all mad here."
kiwifarms.net
Jeremy seems to have a history of saying he won't go to see a particular movie only to see it anyway. He did this with Black Widow, and I believe he was even called out for it briefly. It's hilarious how so many of these Anti-SJWs will claim no one is interested in "cape movies" post-Iron Man and Captain America yet the box office numbers suggest otherwise along with all the "reviews" here channels like to do. It's like I said before, these content creators want to keep their viewers in perpetual anger. People who are actually fed up and done with the MCU have already moved on and found better ways to spend their time.
You dumb SJW cuck pedo, ever sins Disney got away with buying tickets to Captain Marvel they have used that trick to keep all their WOKE whamen and non huwhite movies from failing. Ive personally gone to see Black Widow in 50 different theatres and each time it was empty. So, what's on your mind?

proteus4994

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What I found most humorous was how many of the same content creators who criticized Avengers Endgame for resorting to time-travel were suddenly more than eager to support the concept for The Tomorrow War. Surely that's mere coincidence, right?
I mean, I’m not 100% sure that’s apples to apples. Endgame used time travel as a deus ex machina to fix everything, which is a lame use of time travel and a cheap cop out. That’s not entirely the same as a movie whose entire concept is built around time travel, and it’s not some cheap way to fix everything.

For instance, Edge of Tomorrow was really good. Endgame was not. I don’t see any conflict between those two opinions.

Old Man Mario

The ladies used to call me Jumpman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
DC going woke to the max. Jeremy and the others will have loads of videos to make about it.
Just remember these are newer characters. Clark Kent isn't out sucking dick and Arthur Curry isn't a chubby chaser.

They said stop race changing and making old characters gay. If they bitch now, you know why.

NanoSpiderCatcher

kiwifarms.net
Just remember these are newer characters. Clark Kent isn't out sucking dick and Arthur Curry isn't a chubby chaser.

They said stop race changing and making old characters gay. If they bitch now, you know why.
I was talking about the dc fandome.

Look who popped up in the comments. He'll be recording videos now. Really can't stand that cunt.
Screenshot_20211016_212510_com.google.android.youtube_edit_445355768360689.jpg

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net

Has any "woke" capeshit ever lasted? The closest I can think of is Miles Morales (who was fine at worst and really paid off with that movie), and Kamala Khan, who isn't "woke. Besides that, every time they do some shit that pisses these guys off never even lasts and they themselves acknowledge as much.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
Ol Cummy Eyes.
Edit: Watched the trailer, he really got emotional over that? Like it's a good trailer but it just reminds me of the Nolan trilogy, nothing really groundbreaking
The wider "nerd culture" circles are soying over it, therefore he will too. In what I'm sure is going to surprise everyone, the man who asks people What's On Their Minds 4 times a day has a habit of basing his own opinion on whatever the people who might click his videos think.

FernandoPooTragedy

Everyone is exceptional!
kiwifarms.net
Isn't this the same movie that Jeremy has been blasting for two straight years to the point where the "Fuck Hitler" thing happened specifically because it came from the composer of the film? anyways I am surprised the Neckbeard Brigade isn't angry that Black Selina Kyle has almost as much screen time as Bruce.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
Isn't this the same movie that Jeremy has been blasting for two straight years to the point where the "Fuck Hitler" thing happened specifically because it came from the composer of the film?
I don't know about all that, but he was all in a tizzy when the original 'Something in the Way' trailer with the Doug Walker look alike in it too, so he's at least consistent with it.

Niggernerd

Hiya pops, long time no post.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The only recent one that comes to mind is The Tomorrow War; that awful time-travel action flick that Anti-SJWs went to bat for only because Chris Pratt was in it. And as you can probably guess, any and all criticism levied against the film got immediately dismissed as people trying to cancel Pratt. What I found most humorous was how many of the same content creators who criticized Avengers Endgame for resorting to time-travel were suddenly more than eager to support the concept for The Tomorrow War. Surely that's mere coincidence, right?

While i can safely say many movie goers are beyond retarded and consoom cape shit just to talk to others about it because its whats in. Jeremy is a dumb faggot about the whole thing. Just let retards watch their soy movies and you watch whatever you think is "based" and "spicy"

Virus418

kiwifarms.net
I mean, I’m not 100% sure that’s apples to apples. Endgame used time travel as a deus ex machina to fix everything, which is a lame use of time travel and a cheap cop out. That’s not entirely the same as a movie whose entire concept is built around time travel, and it’s not some cheap way to fix everything.

For instance, Edge of Tomorrow was really good. Endgame was not. I don’t see any conflict between those two opinions.
Allow me to explain. For Endgame, many Anti-SJW channels scrutinized the use of time-travel and it's logic within the MCU. For The Tomorrow War, many people also found inconsistencies with it but the Anti-SJW channels largely dismissed this as "nitpicky" and to "just turn off your brain and enjoy the film". I'm not arguing that time-travel was executed perfectly in Endgame, I myself was disappointed to see it there, but what I am saying is that these channels were extremely critical over it in one movie while pretty much dodging the matter when discussing the other.

Last edited:

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Looks like Jeremy is branching out to trailer reactions again

View attachment 2632508

Edit: Watched the trailer, he really got emotional over that? Like it's a good trailer but it just reminds me of the Nolan trilogy, nothing really groundbreaking
Gross, looks like someone blew their load on his disgusting mug.

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2632508

He really is a Nerd Crew parody at heart. It's just a capeshit movie, little nigger.

Virus418

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2632508

This would explain why he stopped calling reaction videos some of the laziest forms of video content. Much like his attempts with Twitch streaming which he hasn't done again in almost three weeks (it's really been over a month now but he did "try" on September 28th only to have numerous technical issues and ultimately canceled it), Jeremy seems to mostly scrutinize content he either can't do or hasn't been able to make work for his channel only to lay off when he eventually tries it himself. Let's not forget the whole thing with the Pokémon cards.

Don't get me wrong, I am pretty psyched for the new Batman movie myself, but to cry over the trailer? I think Jeremy realizes his reactions have generally been bland so he needs something as cringe as tears to get his own viewers to even tune it.

Last edited: