Jeremy Hambly / The Quartering / MTGHeadquarters / Unsleeved Media / Midwestly - Buttblasted manchild upset he was banned from a childrens' card game, Grifter, supporter of the cancel culture

proteus4994

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It wasn't just Kravitz, either. It was also Pattinson (NO SPARKLY VAMPIRE IN MUH BATMAN!) and Jeffrey Wright. This was also when the Snyder Cut shit was at its zenith and the Fandom Menace Idiots thought Snyder was one of them so this was taking the character away from BASED!Snyder.
I remember thinking the same thing about Pattinson at the time, to be honest. But he has absolutely slayed it post-Twilight, and I think his performance in Tenet shut everyone up on that one.

FernandoPooTragedy

Everyone is exceptional!
kiwifarms.net
I remember thinking the same thing about Pattinson at the time, to be honest. But he has absolutely slayed it post-Twilight, and I think his performance in Tenet shut everyone up on that one.
Aside from being a legitimately fantastic actor (he is also terrific in The Lighthouse, Cosmopolis, and Maps to the Stars), he also openly loathed Twilight. Seriously, if you ever want some solid entertainment:

NanoSpiderCatcher

kiwifarms.net
It was 9 days ago.
Screenshot_20211019_004640_com.twitter.android_edit_572204448799666.jpg

And can someone explain what the fuck bonjanglesbis trying to say. I know his fans aren't the smartest people in the world but🤨 a brothel. Is he 12 and doesn't know what a brothel is?
And 6 people like it. 😑
Screenshot_20211019_004049_com.twitter.android_edit_572214301640290.jpg

NanoSpiderCatcher

kiwifarms.net
Jeremy and a bunch of his mates are covering this show called Y: The Last Man. Did anyone know of this show's existence before it got cancelled?
Yep. Watched the first three episodes and gave up. I'll watch it when it's ended.
I'm a fan of the comic but the show forgot the story they were trying to tell. And they made the main character, Yorick, a background character in his own show. Also he was annoying. It was either the writing or the actor.
Statement from the show runner.
20211018_192413.jpg

They are doing the same mistakes with DMZ and that's not even out yet.
They've got rid of the white main character and replaced him with Rosario Dawson. She's playing Alma, not in the comic, who is a bastardisation of Zee the other main character in the comic. A strong black woman.
But now alma has a kid she has to find.
So they already have a strong character in Zee and think 'nah! give her a kid she has to find.'

Anyway back to the subject at hand Jeremy is a cunt 👍

FernandoPooTragedy

Everyone is exceptional!
kiwifarms.net
Jeremy and a bunch of his mates are covering this show called Y: The Last Man. Did anyone know of this show's existence before it got cancelled?
Me but I'm an actual nerd who deserves to be shoved in a locker.

The comic is fantastic and the show was Perfectly Adequate... as a show. And terrible as an adaptation. Also they did that thing where they tried to pass off a male model looking motherfucker as a "loser dweeb."

Virus418

kiwifarms.net
I heard about it but had little to no interest in it, namely because it was on a network I didn't care to subscribe for and a premise that didn't peak my curiosity at all. From the little I gathered, it's an entire series based around the classic saying "I wouldn't ____ you even if you were the last man on Earth", you know, the same premise Fox tried in 2015 and did for four seasons (The Last Man on Earth). Considering how it was shoved onto FX and had little to no advertising, doesn't surprise me that it got cancelled. But sure enough, Anti-SJWs will have you convinced that it was canned solely for being "woke".

LoZza

kiwifarms.net
I heard about it but had little to no interest in it, namely because it was on a network I didn't care to subscribe for and a premise that didn't peak my curiosity at all. From the little I gathered, it's an entire series based around the classic saying "I wouldn't ____ you even if you were the last man on Earth", you know, the same premise Fox tried in 2015 and did for four seasons (The Last Man on Earth). Considering how it was shoved onto FX and had little to no advertising, doesn't surprise me that it got cancelled. But sure enough, Anti-SJWs will have you convinced that it was canned solely for being "woke".
Sounds about right, and they have never even covered this show before

New Account

kiwifarms.net
I was enjoying y the last man. They made yorrik a bigger retard that just causes problems. Yorrik's mom has a bigger role since thats their most famous actor. But i think its good that there are 3 storylines. If you are just going to afapt a book or comic beat for beat, then there really is no point. Just read and enjoy the original.

Also, trans guys not dying is something that goes against the woke narrative.

Cat Attack

I'm not at liberty to do math your honor
kiwifarms.net
Now TO BE FAIR, the flu CAN kill you.

On the other, that is much more likely when you also have Covid.
To be clear this tweet is from when Jeremy got tested to make sure he didn't have Covid because his wife was exposed to it and they were both feeling sick. It ended up being the flu for him and his wife, but the reason he got the test was his wife had some interaction with someone who had Covid while being a private pilot. Now about 6 weeks later her flying partner "mysteriously" dies. Really makes you think. If this guy did die of Covid it's another example of life just throwing Jeremy infinite mulligans since the flu he had damn near took his lungs out I can only imagine Covid would have finished the job.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
To be clear this tweet is from when Jeremy got tested to make sure he didn't have Covid because his wife was exposed to it and they were both feeling sick. It ended up being the flu for him and his wife, but the reason he got the test was his wife had some interaction with someone who had Covid while being a private pilot. Now about 6 weeks later her flying partner "mysteriously" dies. Really makes you think. If this guy did die of Covid it's another example of life just throwing Jeremy infinite mulligans since the flu he had damn near took his lungs out I can only imagine Covid would have finished the job.
To be fair, even if he did get the 'rona, would you trust him to be forthcoming about it? He could always go the Joe Rogan "Whattya say about THIS, sheep? I got it and my BASED imune system shook it off like nothing!" but I can easily see him actually having it, being scared shitless about saying anything about it and risking a Herman Cain Award, and simply never bringing it up.

Cat Attack

I'm not at liberty to do math your honor
kiwifarms.net
I'm out of the house right now and there's way too much to archive on my phone but Jeremy is very drunk and having a full blown meltdown on Twitter with a random no name account and it's fucking hilarious. Someone should archive it because he will definitely delete it all tomorrow.

LoZza

kiwifarms.net
I got screenshots from the earliest point of his drunken tweets. He's super mad at people calling him bald

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211020-151242~2.png
    Screenshot_20211020-151242~2.png
    359 KB · Views: 85
  • Screenshot_20211020-151304~2.png
    Screenshot_20211020-151304~2.png
    526.2 KB · Views: 79
  • Screenshot_20211020-151329~2.png
    Screenshot_20211020-151329~2.png
    229.2 KB · Views: 84
  • Screenshot_20211020-151344~2.png
    Screenshot_20211020-151344~2.png