Jeremy Hambly / The Quartering / MTGHeadquarters / Unsleeved Media / Midwestly - Buttblasted manchild upset he was banned from a childrens' card game, Grifter, supporter of the cancel culture

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

LoZza

kiwifarms.net
I got screenshots from the earliest point of his drunken tweets. He's super mad at people calling him bald

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211020-151520~2.png
    Screenshot_20211020-151520~2.png
    173.6 KB · Views: 72
  • Screenshot_20211020-151228~2.png
    Screenshot_20211020-151228~2.png
    359 KB · Views: 76
  • Screenshot_20211020-151242~2.png
    Screenshot_20211020-151242~2.png
    359 KB · Views: 69
  • Screenshot_20211020-151304~2.png
    Screenshot_20211020-151304~2.png
    526.2 KB · Views: 68
  • Screenshot_20211020-151329~2.png
    Screenshot_20211020-151329~2.png
    229.2 KB · Views: 67
  • Screenshot_20211020-151344~2.png
    Screenshot_20211020-151344~2.png
    276.5 KB · Views: 71
  • Screenshot_20211020-151426~2.png
    Screenshot_20211020-151426~2.png
    58.1 KB · Views: 70
  • Screenshot_20211020-151446~2.png
    Screenshot_20211020-151446~2.png
    152.6 KB · Views: 66

Cat Attack

I'm not at liberty to do math your honor
kiwifarms.net
Let me set the mood with his good night tweet. They bullied this dude so hard he had to go listen to the depression official soundtrack
1634708050630.png

Soundtrack: When you definitely lost at Twitter

Full timeline archive

There seem to actually be three parts to this. Going to archive a lot of it because he starts lying out his teeth and getting called on it by skeptical twitter followers.

Chapter 1:
Jeremy was trying to talk shit about Keem for supporting unions. Apparently he doesn't realize how many "fuck woke bullshit" people are actually in the trades so it doesn't go well.
1634708254447.png
He starts arguing with his followers who seem to enjoy their unions. Excuse me Mr. union electrician silence please, I know what's best for you.
1634708872545.png

Chapter 2:
Backed up against the wall and drunk Jeremy decides to start lying about how hard of a worker he is and why he gets to have a say in worker's rights...
by saying he's been working 40 hour weeks since he was 13 years old.
1634709749046.png

FYI "working hard" is not what dick in the dirt means, it means you got knocked the fuck out and landed on your face and now you are dick down in the dirt.
1634709096110.png
Anyways time to double down on the lies.
1634709018386.png
I'm pretty sure he's addressed his work history before and it started at like 15 or 16. Would be interested if anyone knows where to find a clip of that.
1634709054788.png
I googled it and needless to say making a 13 year old work two 12 hour shifts on the weekend during a school year is wildly illegal. You can't even work over 18 hours in an entire week during the school year if you are a minor.
1634709484171.png

Chapter 3:
He's getting tired of digging in on his lies and makes a major unforced error.
Jeremy decides to make fun of Keemstar and Tim Pool for being bald and insecure, swimming with shirts on, and putting out supreme beta energy.
1634710101000.png
This is where it all goes horribly wrong
Let the coping begin
1634710269284.png
1634710334367.png
1634710634666.png
1634710907314.png
You can imagine what happens next, lots of this
1634710761690.png
1634710988789.png
It's not going well
1634711072897.png
1634711196848.png
WOW I don't even like the guy but TheQuartering wins again. Huge W.
1634711447844.png
1634711543068.png
1634711637532.png

So now that I've posted 20 pictures of my hair combed over my bald spot to prove I'M NOT FUCKING BALD YOU CUCKS, I HAVE HAIR AND PLUS I'M 6'5 AND RICH AND EVEN IF I WAS BALD I'D BE SECURE IN IT BUT I'M NOT AND SHUT UP I FUCKED YOUR MOM what was it I was just saying?
🤔
Oh yeah Keem and Tim Pool are insecure about their hairlines.
:smug:

Last edited:

Virus418

kiwifarms.net
Jeremy is his own worst enemy and you absolutely love to see it. The best part is if Jeremy actually took his own advice and left Twitter for good, he would probably be better off. He already stopped using the platform to promote his YouTube videos, so it really doesn't do him much good now anyway. And considering how he has an entire Twitter account designed to stalk accounts who have his main blocked, it clearly isn't good for him mentally. All in all, stuff like this is the last thing sponsors want to associate themselves with him and exactly why names like Displate are ghosting him.

Speaking of sponsors, Jeremy recently did an oopsie and begged LinusTechTips for one of his PCs even though he is partnered with a competitor (META PCs). I guess those "killer rigs" can't be that spectacular if Jeremy is interested in getting another one from another brand.

20211020_060719.jpg

Norupo

kiwifarms.net
Speaking of sponsors, Jeremy recently did an oopsie and begged LinusTechTips for one of his PCs even though he is partnered with a competitor (META PCs). I guess those "killer rigs" can't be that spectacular if Jeremy is interested in getting another one from another brand.

View attachment 2642335
Another example of him not bothering to look into something before talking about it, Linus immediately regretted making that PC for Hasan and even made a video where he's just miserable talking about it, going as far as joking "I don't know what's next, what's the equivalent? The Ben Shapiro PC? What would be an equivalent? We make it out of that one piece of wood from Home Depot?"

Referencing the time Shapiro showed his solidarity to Home Depot by buying a single piece of wood, for anyone who missed that amazing self own.

RandomTwitterGuy

kiwifarms.net
Let me set the mood with his good night tweet. They bullied this dude so hard he had to go listen to the depression official soundtrack
View attachment 2641862
Soundtrack: When you definitely lost at Twitter

Full timeline archive

There seem to actually be three parts to this. Going to archive a lot of it because he starts lying out his teeth and getting called on it by skeptical twitter followers.

Chapter 1:
Jeremy was trying to talk shit about Keem for supporting unions. Apparently he doesn't realize how many "fuck woke bullshit" people are actually in the trades so it doesn't go well.
View attachment 2641866
He starts arguing with his followers who seem to enjoy their unions. Excuse me Mr. union electrician silence please, I know what's best for you.
View attachment 2641875

Chapter 2:
Backed up against the wall and drunk Jeremy decides to start lying about how hard of a worker he is and why he gets to have a say in worker's rights...
by saying he's been working 40 hour weeks since he was 13 years old.
View attachment 2641906

FYI "working hard" is not what dick in the dirt means, it means you got knocked the fuck out and landed on your face and now you are dick down in the dirt.
View attachment 2641888
Anyways time to double down on the lies.
View attachment 2641881
I'm pretty sure he's addressed his work history before and it started at like 15 or 16. Would be interested if anyone knows where to find a clip of that.
View attachment 2641886
I googled it and needless to say making a 13 year old work two 12 hour shifts on the weekend during a school year is wildly illegal. You can't even work over 18 hours in an entire week during the school year if you are a minor.
View attachment 2641895

Chapter 3:
He's getting tired of digging in on his lies and makes a major unforced error.
Jeremy decides to make fun of Keemstar and Tim Pool for being bald and insecure, swimming with shirts on, and putting out supreme beta energy.
View attachment 2641909
This is where it all goes horribly wrong
Let the coping begin
View attachment 2641910
View attachment 2641912
View attachment 2641918
View attachment 2641923
You can imagine what happens next, lots of this
View attachment 2641921
View attachment 2641926
It's not going well
View attachment 2641927
View attachment 2641930
WOW I don't even like the guy but TheQuartering wins again. Huge W.
View attachment 2641934
View attachment 2641935
View attachment 2641936

So now that I've posted 20 pictures of my hair combed over my bald spot to prove I'M NOT FUCKING BALD YOU CUCKS, I HAVE HAIR AND PLUS I'M 6'5 AND RICH AND EVEN IF I WAS BALD I'D BE SECURE IN IT BUT I'M NOT AND SHUT UP I FUCKED YOUR MOM what was it I was just saying?
🤔
Oh yeah Keem and Tim Pool are insecure about their hairlines.
:smug:

I fucking love the retarded take from this dumb ass.
Now let's assume he is not blowing smoke up someone's ass, because then it is even worse.

"I worked 24 hours a day for no money at all" as if that is a fucking point of pride.
You got underpaid to make someone else money, you worked your self to death to make someone else richer.

Any one who works long hours for no compensation are idiots and loser.

AutoClownMaker

kiwifarms.net
It ended up being the flu for him and his wife,

Reliable narrator and all that.

At one point Hamboned called SARS-COV2 'the flu' so calling a covid infection 'the flu' is on brand. He also had mentioned his $1700 a month insurance cost at one point and what appears to be a CPAP in a bedroom shot so him having gotten vaxxed and his lung infection post could be covid and he's downplaying things.

Getting access to EPIC would be wrong for any "normie" and sharing the result of that access would just get others court problems so we are all left with no receipts to show.

So far the dead man isn't showing up on an obituary search to see if that lists covid.

Niggernerd

Hiya pops, long time no post.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I fucking love the exceptional take from this dumb ass.
Now let's assume he is not blowing smoke up someone's ass, because then it is even worse.

"I worked 24 hours a day for no money at all" as if that is a fucking point of pride.
You got underpaid to make someone else money, you worked your self to death to make someone else richer.

Any one who works long hours for no compensation are idiots and loser.
Being a slave to own da libs.

Cat Attack

kiwifarms.net
Being a slave to own da libs.
Except not even. I mean not only is it not an own to be working like a slave as a teenager but that's not how it went down. It's illegal for a 13 year old to work more than 18 hours during a school week and it's illegal for someone 15 to work more than 40 hour ever. Jeremy is so far disconnected from real life that he thinks a 13 year old working a 40 hour week while in the 8th grade or a 15 year old working an 80 hour week ever is in any way a believable lie. These sound like perfectly normal things in his head because he "never stops working." He's convinced himself he works 12 hour days because he's in his basement fucking around on Twitter or jerking off between managing his Youtube channel and considers any time he spends in his basement work as long as he does one work related thing every so often. In his mind him fucking around in "the studio" from morning until dinner makes him as hard a worker as some guy out on an oil rig busting hump for a 12 hour shift.

NanoSpiderCatcher

kiwifarms.net
Dick in dirt. Is he secretly trying to tell us he's been banging dudes since he/they (😁) was 13?

Why drinking in a Tuesday night? Did it dawn on him that he is probably the reason why Heather's pilot friend is dead? I mean he big brain. Brain so big that his hair needs to fall off so there's more space.

Cat Attack

kiwifarms.net
Dick in dirt. Is he secretly trying to tell us he's been banging dudes since he/they (😁) was 13?

Why drinking in a Tuesday night? Did it dawn on him that he is probably the reason why Heather's pilot friend is dead? I mean he big brain. Brain so big that his hair needs to fall off so there's more space.
The haters really fucked him up last night.
He was up until almost 4AM deleting tweets and coping after his meltdown.
1634757405520.png

This was 3:48 AM local time for him.

Your boy not looking well rested today and decided not to wear his hat to prove he's totally confident and not coping about his hairline which definitely exists and is not retreating faster than the French army.
1634757458262.png

Looking good Jeremy 👍 Don't have a midlife crisis as you realize when Heather leaves nailing a 25 year old is going to be a lot harder than flexing your bank account with that low tide hairline. It's only getting worse from here.

I haven't seen him make a video without his security blanket trucker hat in a long time and it's clear why this happened. Trolls replacing hair for rent free space in Jeremy's head.

The sleeper though is that he actively ignored all the fat comments. As insecure as he is about his hairline his waistline is the real kill shot. Maybe Jeremy will think twice next time he starts talking shit on Twitter (but I highly doubt it).

Edit:
1634759461182.png

Last edited:

Cat Attack

kiwifarms.net
Double post because TISM is live and I just clicked on it and immediately Jeremy was talking about how much he misses "Just coming home from school and immediately sitting down and just playing video games until 2 in the morning." He is so bad at keeping these lies straight, 12 hours ago he was leaving middle school and immediately going to a full time job working 40 hours a week. Gotta give it to him though, finding followers who believe this shit was a genius move and crucial to his survival.

Niggernerd

Hiya pops, long time no post.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Except not even. I mean not only is it not an own to be working like a slave as a teenager but that's not how it went down. It's illegal for a 13 year old to work more than 18 hours during a school week and it's illegal for someone 15 to work more than 40 hour ever. Jeremy is so far disconnected from real life that he thinks a 13 year old working a 40 hour week while in the 8th grade or a 15 year old working an 80 hour week ever is in any way a believable lie. These sound like perfectly normal things in his head because he "never stops working." He's convinced himself he works 12 hour days because he's in his basement fucking around on Twitter or jerking off between managing his Youtube channel and considers any time he spends in his basement work as long as he does one work related thing every so often. In his mind him fucking around in "the studio" from morning until dinner makes him as hard a worker as some guy out on an oil rig busting hump for a 12 hour shift.
When jeremy was 13 he must have been a farmers son in the early 1800s

NanoSpiderCatcher

kiwifarms.net
Double post because TISM is live and I just clicked on it and immediately Jeremy was talking about how much he misses "Just coming home from school and immediately sitting down and just playing video games until 2 in the morning." He is so bad at keeping these lies straight, 12 hours ago he was leaving middle school and immediately going to a full time job working 40 hours a week. Gotta give it to him though, finding followers who believe this shit was a genius move and crucial to his survival.
He reminds me of my old team leader. Lies so much that he doesn't remember what he lied about.

LoZza

kiwifarms.net
Man, yall are so wierd. I was researching the man for a political youtube project and did not expect to find his biggest fans here. Stalking and talking about his dead dog, wife, and just looking so obsessed. Go outside! YOU are better than THIS!
You're getting mad that you found an extensive thread regarding the person you're researching?

By the way, with Jeremy you kinda need a thread like this considering how often he lies and acts like an asshole