Jeremy Hambly / The Quartering / MTGHeadquarters / Unsleeved Media / Midwestly - Buttblasted manchild upset he was banned from a childrens' card game, Grifter, supporter of the cancel culture

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

FernandoPooTragedy

Everyone is exceptional!
kiwifarms.net
Man, yall are so wierd. I was researching the man for a political youtube project and did not expect to find his biggest fans here. Stalking and talking about his dead dog, wife, and just looking so obsessed. Go outside! YOU are better than THIS!
Question, are you writing this message in all the threads devoted to politically-inclined youtubers (since this is for a project on them, after all) or is it just Jeremy? Have you posted this in the Breadtube thread? The Peter Coffin thread? The Sargon thread (which has over twice as many posts)? What about Shoe0nHead? She has a longer thread here than Jeremy and that definitely gets way more obsessive.

*checks post history*

Ah, I see. I bet you don't even like him or anything.

Iron Hamster

Days Twitch has waited for DSP apology: 194
kiwifarms.net
Except not even. I mean not only is it not an own to be working like a slave as a teenager but that's not how it went down. It's illegal for a 13 year old to work more than 18 hours during a school week and it's illegal for someone 15 to work more than 40 hour ever. Jeremy is so far disconnected from real life that he thinks a 13 year old working a 40 hour week while in the 8th grade or a 15 year old working an 80 hour week ever is in any way a believable lie. These sound like perfectly normal things in his head because he "never stops working." He's convinced himself he works 12 hour days because he's in his basement fucking around on Twitter or jerking off between managing his Youtube channel and considers any time he spends in his basement work as long as he does one work related thing every so often. In his mind him fucking around in "the studio" from morning until dinner makes him as hard a worker as some guy out on an oil rig busting hump for a 12 hour shift.
It's odd he'd have to work at all. Didn't his 2 gay black dads work or were they too busy docking?
Man, yall are so wierd. I was researching the man for a political youtube project and did not expect to find his biggest fans here. Stalking and talking about his dead dog, wife, and just looking so obsessed. Go outside! YOU are better than THIS!
lol. You need to stop drunk sign ups. And comb whats left to your hair.

Last edited:

Cat Attack

I'm not at liberty to do math your honor
kiwifarms.net
If you are writing a politics paper about a guy whose contribution to politics is that he reads news articles at an 8th grade pace and reacts to them with 4chan one liners I predict failure in your future. That said if you need any clips of Jeremy defending Richard Spencer and Andrew Anglin or talking about how he will fuck a sex robot if his wife ever leaves him let me know, I can definitely source those for you.

NanoSpiderCatcher

kiwifarms.net
Go outside 🤔🤔
Must be Jeremy or the furry shaun.
Only idiots would tell people to go outside, touch grass etc when we're perfectly capable of going outside and still posting from ours phones.
Go make your shit youtube video.

SandyCat

kiwifarms.net
The outside world is scary and full of troons. Stay inside and laugh at jeremy

FernandoPooTragedy

Everyone is exceptional!
kiwifarms.net
It's odd he'd have to work at all. Didn't his 2 gay black dads work or were they too busy docking?

lol. You need to stop drunk sign ups. And comb whats left to your hair.
It's so funny because "I'm doing this for a PROJECT" not only sounds like some lie Jeremy would make up, but is also one of the most common angry responses from teen fan fiction writers who get mad at critical reviews.

What's next? "Social Experiment"?

Cat Attack

kiwifarms.net
It's so funny because "I'm doing this for a PROJECT" not only sounds like some lie Jeremy would make up, but is also one of the most common angry responses from teen fan fiction writers who get mad at critical reviews.

What's next? "Social Experiment"?
It's especially funny because he "just discovered this site while doing research" but is mentioning the dog thing that hasn't been brought up in like a hundred pages. So did he just read 400 pages before deciding this was a waste of time because it seems like he's been following this for a while and is just really mad people are talking shit on this guy he doesn't even like or anything. As funny as it would be this isn't Jeremy. Would have been about 3AM local for him and he almost certainly went to sleep early last night after he was up until 4AM crying over getting trolled into a copefest the night before.

For context the people "talking about his dead dog" were doing so because he was using it as an excuse for his bad behavior in a video two months after the dog died.

LoZza

kiwifarms.net
So is Jeremy seriously trying to dox someone?
Screenshot_20211022-072222~2.png

TheMadAutist

"We're all mad here."
kiwifarms.net
Misspelled a simple word just like Jeremy does so very often.

Virus418

kiwifarms.net
Sounds to me like you are looking for an echo chamber only to realize your idol isn't exactly the alpha male he pretends to be. Only one who needs to go outside is you if you can't handle the facts.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
And I bet to top it off, you don't even LIKE the guy or anything!

Cat Attack

kiwifarms.net
So at this point looks like OP of this thread is gone. For anyone not in the know he now has his own thread and may have done some embarrassing stuff that honestly I couldn't care less about to even read. That said he hasn't logged in for almost 2 weeks and given the circumstances I doubt he'll be back. Who/where do I get someone to change the OP post. It's badly in need of a rewrite, way too wordy and way too light on videos, missing key stuff, doesn't explain well why he's a lolcow, etc. I will volunteer to do a full rewrite but only if someone can confirm they will actually change it once they verify it's an improvement because I'm down to go deep but not going to waste several hours of my life for absolutely nothing. It's a fucking crime the OP of this thread covers his channel icon being clip art but not him pissing in his basement or some of his more entertaining lies.

Virus418

kiwifarms.net
Tragic death that could have been prevented and Jeremy's only issue with it is that the victim's gender is being mentioned. Yes, totally doesn't hate women. Even his own followers are calling him out for this awful take.

Screenshot_20211022-054350_Twitter.jpg

As for the OP of this thread going away, good riddance. I still won't forget how they reported me for not archiving a Tweet and got me banned for a few days as a result. Not cool.

LoZza

kiwifarms.net
Tragic death that could have been prevented and Jeremy's only issue with it is that the victim's gender is being mentioned. Yes, totally doesn't hate women. Even his own followers are calling him out for this awful take.

View attachment 2647924

As for the OP of this thread going away, good riddance. I still won't forget how they reported me for not archiving a Tweet and got me banned for a few days as a result. Not cool.
What are the chances that he mentions it in his video tomorrow?

FernandoPooTragedy

Everyone is exceptional!
kiwifarms.net
JFC. They probably didn't have a name (or didn't want to give the name before the family heard it) but wanted to give some identifying info so that any family of crew members unaffected didn't freak out or think they were going to find out via the press. If I were the relative of a male crew member, I'd appreciate it. This is such a fucking reach.

And of course there are also some of his most exceptional followers going "One female dies and feminists freak out."

What feminists? Which ones? Where? I have seen online feminist culture warriors freak the fuck out over some stupid shit but there is nothing there. The closest thing I could find is this:
Screenshot_20211022-100952_Chrome.jpg

This is the most SJW thing I could find and even this is pretty understandable and may even be preventative. Every so often there will be a tried and true Twitter Activist who will try to pull the "Why should we care about some WHITE WOMAN dying when blah blah blah...." and people associated with the deceased like to put stuff in their statements as a sort of pre-emptive guard (which fucking sucks and is super embarrassing that it has to happen but I get it) hence the "she was a friend to black women" stuff.

These people will literally shriek about SJW's "making up problems" while not realizing that they are literally making up SJW's making up problems. Also they are also making up problems.

I guess on the bright side, the fact that the Neckbeard Brigade literally have to keep making shit up to bang their "Muh SJW's" drum probably means the well of legitimate blue hair morons is drying up, so that's a relief. Last I heard of Anita was her being roasted by other feminists for complaining that some Star Wars chick's armor had a slight dent in it to accomodate her boobs.

But unfortunately we now have that same behavior coming from the "other side." So how long until the Jeremy's of the world start unironically demanding that Dick Grayson wear hockey pants?

Last edited: