Jeremy Hambly / The Quartering / MTGHeadquarters / Unsleeved Media / Midwestly - Buttblasted manchild upset he was banned from a childrens' card game, Grifter, supporter of the cancel culture

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

albert the programmer

Computer programmer at work
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Cat Attack

I'm not at liberty to do math your honor
kiwifarms.net
Congratulations on the move Jeremy. NOT GOING TO MISS THE CITY declares man who is moving from the suburbs to a 31 acre lot conveniently close to an interstate exit thus only increasing his travel time to downtown Milwaukee by around 2-4 minutes max.
1635020657523.png

Old house
1635020636941.png

New house (approx)
1635020614467.png

You aren't going to miss the city because you will still go there 2-3 times a week to play drunken darts and bowl. You aren't a country boy you are just trying to do the Tim Pool Beanie compound thing except with an arcade instead of a skate park and of course you couldn't actually give up convenient access to the city.

For the record I once would have had ethical issues with doxing Jeremy until he put out that video promoting that website doxing that guy who was already getting legitimate death threats and accusing him of being a pedophile with no evidence just to white knight for Andy Ngo. So not any more.
1635021567188.png

Last edited:

Sammich

kiwifarms.net
For the record I once would have had ethical issues with doxing Jeremy until he put out that video promoting that website doxing that guy who was already getting legitimate death threats and accusing him of being a pedophile with no evidence just to white knight for Andy Ngo. So not any more.
View attachment 2651988
Chad Loder, you are simping for that women beating faggot? Dude was well known before Andy rightfully dumped his info.
Just come out and say it, you are someone who openly wants to suck Chad's cock.

albert the programmer

Computer programmer at work
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Congratulations on the move Jeremy. NOT GOING TO MISS THE CITY declares man who is moving from the suburbs to a 31 acre lot conveniently close to an interstate exit thus only increasing his travel time to downtown Milwaukee by around 2-4 minutes max.
View attachment 2651955

Old house
View attachment 2651954

New house (approx)
View attachment 2651953

You aren't going to miss the city because you will still go there 2-3 times a week to play drunken darts and bowl. You aren't a country boy you are just trying to do the Tim Pool Beanie compound thing except with an arcade instead of a skate park and of course you couldn't actually give up convenient access to the city.

View attachment 2651988
I was expecting him to pull a Kanye and move to Wyoming, but it’s just him moving to the green pastures of Milwaukee to show how much he loves the countryside?

Some move :story:

Cat Attack

kiwifarms.net
Chad Loder, you are simping for that women beating faggot? Dude was well known before Andy rightfully dumped his info.
Just come out and say it, you are someone who openly wants to suck Chad's cock.
Hey not my problem if you want to defend Andy Ngo for posting an illegally taken video of a guy getting served for court based on a falsified deposition, then posting his guns were taken away while he was already getting public death threats, then posting an entire website that was nothing but made up accusations of him sexually abusing his kids and pictures and addresses of his house and office, then issuing false DCMA notices to get the guy banned on Twitter for posting a picture of Andy posing in front of right-wing graffiti because it made him look bad.

I'm not super familiar with Chad Loder but I know he's not an "in the steets" antifa guy cracking heads and more of a keyboard warrior but I'm sure he definitely deserved all that for pissing off a bunch of people on Twitter or whatever.

Either way I respect your views but personally for me once someone promotes a doxing website with false allegations that a guy is raping his own children I no longer feel the least bit bad about doxing them. This list now includes Jeremy Hambly.

Sammich

kiwifarms.net
I'm not super familiar with Chad Loder but I know he's not an "in the steets" antifa guy cracking heads and more of a keyboard warrior but I'm sure he definitely deserved all that for pissing off a bunch of people on Twitter or whatever.
I could be mistaken, but i think he got arrested for attacking some folks during that Tranny Spa shit a few weeks ago. https://meaww.com/wi-spa-transgender-protest-violence-antifa-assault-fire-videos-twitter-andy-ngo

I know he was arrested for being violent in the past. I'm not gonna take up for Ngo, i think he's an annoying little bitch that draws a ton of attention to himself and does some stupid shit on twitter to keep his victimhood.

And just to tack on here, I have zero issues with Hambler getting doxed.

Cat Attack

kiwifarms.net
I could be mistaken, but i think he got arrested for attacking some folks during that Tranny Spa shit a few weeks ago. https://meaww.com/wi-spa-transgender-protest-violence-antifa-assault-fire-videos-twitter-andy-ngo

I know he was arrested for being violent in the past. I'm not gonna take up for Ngo, i think he's an annoying little bitch that draws a ton of attention to himself and does some stupid shit on twitter to keep his victimhood.
Nope, he's a keyboard warrior. Even by Andy Ngo's account in the article you linked.
Ngo explained. "Chad Loder, a militant Antifa who frequently incites violence on @twitter, posted in support of the street preacher being left bloodied at the violent antifa event outside Wi Spa in Los Angeles," he said.

BTW this is the part of the story Andy Ngo left out.
1635028432153.png

They both do this selective facts thing, Andy and Chad for different sides.

The deposition filed against Chad Loder claimed he was posting people's addresses online and directing people to attack them. Before I took a side on this I went through every post on his Twitter and everything in the internet archive (unsurprisingly every single thing someone this controversial posts is archived within seconds) from 24 hours before and after the date the Proud Boy who filed the restraining order claimed and found zero evidence this ever happened. If this had actually happened the way it was claimed I would have kept my mouth shut, but as is it looks more like this Proud Boy and Andy Ngo are using lawfare, intimidation, and false flagging on social media to silence their opponents. BTW the Proud Boy who filed the restraining order against him was mad because Chad Loder posted pictures of him committing crimes at the Capitol on January 6th and the restraining order was thrown out immediately in court and Chad immediately filed a countersuit for lawyer's fees.

Anyways don't want to derail this thread, but wanted to explain my reasoning. I'm not sucking Chad Loder's dick or defending him so much as I am criticizing Andy Ngo and anyone else who seriously crossed a line promoting that website. BTW the guy who made the site (Joey Camp) reportedly is the subject of an active FBI investigation. Here's him leaving a schitzophrenic voicemail to a reporter at the end threatening him to falsely accuse him of pedophilia to his neighbors. There is a 0% shot Andy Ngo isn't extremely familiar with Joey Camp and his reputation since he is an extremely well known person in the Portland street protest scene that Andy Ngo has been covering for years.

edit:
Anyways back to Jeremy. He posted this weird conspiracy theory on Twitter and I just put it together.
1635037327759.png
So I realized he released a video about this 4 hours ago and basically Jeremy has the sensible take for once that it's dumb that people are trying to hold Alec Baldwin accountable for this accident as an actor (as a producer maybe a different story) by saying he's responsible for checking the gun. This is the rare case when I actually agree with him, you surround actors with multiple levels of people responsible for these kinds of things because it's dumb to rely on a movie actor for any level of gun safety when they are expected to point guns at people and pull the trigger. Jeremy notes that a lot of people just want to dunk on Alec Baldwin for political reasons. I didn't watch the rest but he immediately received some pushback from his fans.
1635037313811.png

So the top tweet was his compromise. A conspiracy theory where union workers are responsible for this, ignoring the fact that had the gun people (not sure where they factor into the union vs. scabs things) done their jobs correctly this accident wouldn't have happened of course. This was something he just pulled out his ass to still win the argument but also appease his fans that still need this to serve some political agenda.

Now they are doing this. It's actually unclear whether Jeremy is playing along or calling this crazy with this retweet (since he often uses memes incorrectly and this meme is already often used incorrectly) but his followers in the comments are certainly on board with this game.
1635038177266.png

I mean if this is what you are going to do it would have just been easier to go with "Alec Baldwin is at fault he should have checked the gun, lock him up" from the start because everything about this is just fucking ridiculous.

Last edited:

Cat Attack

kiwifarms.net
2x post, fight me

Jeremy posted this earlier then deleted it a little over 30 mins later
1635107490866.png
Guess someone reminded him that he "doesn't watch China Ball"
1635107273504.png

Liar ass fat boy. He also was talking about watching NFL on his podcast a few weeks ago. He never stopped watching "China Ball" he just lied about it because for some reason the black national anthem offended him, whatever that even is, I don't know because I don't watch consooomer ball. Another failed boycott from Jeremy Hambly because he couldn't stop consuming product, throw it on the pile.

1635108453549.png

Last edited:

ZipDisk

kiwifarms.net
"Lift every voice." I found that out because of whoopi being pissed at Bill Maher. I always find it funny when Maher's damp boomer takes piss someone off.

The view did an entire segment and she was definitely seething.

Maher wrote a whole book about being pissed off he couldn't get takeout past like 11PM in europe because the kitchen was closed. He ended the book with "In America, the kitchen is NEVER closed" like it was a master stroke and not a shit boomer tweet.

Back to Alec Baldwin's Bonanza Adventure, It's the Assistant Director's fault. He grabbed a random gun off a table and was like "Meh, good enough"
He said "Cold Gun" Which is Baldwin's cue that the gun is safe, and then Jack Ryan started blastin'.

No Scooby Doo Union Breaking adventure needed, it was one stupid fuck.

I posted that in the happenings thread and the idiots clocked me instead of reading the article that was 20 minutes old.

Norupo

kiwifarms.net
Back to Alec Baldwin's Bonanza Adventure, It's the Assistant Director's fault. He grabbed a random gun off a table and was like "Meh, good enough"
He said "Cold Gun" Which is Baldwin's cue that the gun is safe, and then Jack Ryan started blastin'.

No Scooby Doo Union Breaking adventure needed, it was one stupid fuck.

I posted that in the happenings thread and the idiots clocked me instead of reading the article that was 20 minutes old.
While a union busting conspiracy theory is indeed lunacy, you need to check your facts on the rest of it. Baldwin shooting the woman was the 4th live fire accident that happened during filming. Crew members walked off set over how unsafe filming had become. Baldwin, who helped write the story and is also the top producer, chose to continue filming despite all of this and making no changes.

The Los Angeles Times, citing two crew members it did not name, reported that five days before the shooting, Baldwin's stunt double accidentally fired two live rounds after being told the gun didn't have any ammunition.

A crew member who was alarmed by the misfires told a unit production manager in a text message, "We've now had 3 accidental discharges. This is super unsafe," according to a copy of the message reviewed by the newspaper. The New York Times also reported that there were at least two earlier accidental gun discharges; it cited three former crew members.

Cat Attack

kiwifarms.net
While a union busting conspiracy theory is indeed lunacy, you need to check your facts on the rest of it. Baldwin shooting the woman was the 4th live fire accident that happened during filming. Crew members walked off set over how unsafe filming had become. Baldwin, who helped write the story and is also the top producer, chose to continue filming despite all of this and making no changes.

I don't think anyone is thinking or arguing he won't be sued into absolute fucking oblivion and deserve it as a producer. The main disagreement I see is people insisting he should be held accountable for this at the same level a random person would be if they pointed a gun at someone and pulled the trigger in their living room and blew them away then said they thought it was unloaded, which basically means drag Alec Baldwin down to the station and start booking him for manslaughter. Obviously that ignores the fact that being an actor on a movie set is literally the only situation I can think of where it is acceptable to point a gun at someone and pull the trigger for any reason. I don't think it's a coincidence most of the people making this argument are still mad at Alec Baldwin for political reasons but ultimately this is stupid and everyone will be talking about something else by next weekend.

I haven't seen this posted yet. I randomly stumbled upon this Twitter thread. The other day following the Dave Chappelle protests Jeremy was defending Dick Masterson's pedo friend Vito after people started calling him out for his defense of Cuties.
View attachment 2655885
View attachment 2655887
View attachment 2655889
This is such classic Hambly. Sure he "defended pedos" and mass flagged a bunch of channels and that all happened in the span of the last year to like 2 weeks ago but NOW I want to use him for content because some effeminate 45 year old Netflix employee grabbed a sign out of his hand and I plan on making at least 10 more ANGRY RANT videos about it so let's just move on...

Edit:
Also for anyone wondering, first view of the Hambly house and the long debated mystery has been solved.

Jeremy Hambly was indeed telling the truth about being rich and lying when he said he was any kind of poor.

This dude built a massive 3 story house plus a basement that 2 people are going to live in.
1635130929798.png

Never let anyone tell you grifting doesn't pay.
Thank you Subscribestar donors for donating $10,000 a month to help this man afford to pay his part time video editor and thumbnail guy, without you this house would only be two stories :story:

Last edited:

ZipDisk

kiwifarms.net
Who the fuck paints their house that color? Yeah, just give me a house off the fucking Simpsons, Frankenstein green, thanks.

LoZza

kiwifarms.net
Who the fuck paints their house that color? Yeah, just give me a house off the fucking Simpsons, Frankenstein green, thanks.
Nah they put something on the outside of houses while they're still working on it, I mean that's what it looks like but I might be wrong. Imagine quality is too crap to tell

I don't think anyone is thinking or arguing he won't be sued into absolute fucking oblivion and deserve it as a producer. The main disagreement I see is people insisting he should be held accountable for this at the same level a random person would be if they pointed a gun at someone and pulled the trigger in their living room and blew them away then said they thought it was unloaded, which basically means drag Alec Baldwin down to the station and start booking him for manslaughter. Obviously that ignores the fact that being an actor on a movie set is literally the only situation I can think of where it is acceptable to point a gun at someone and pull the trigger for any reason. I don't think it's a coincidence most of the people making this argument are still mad at Alec Baldwin for political reasons but ultimately this is stupid and everyone will be talking about something else by next weekend.

This is such classic Hambly. Sure he "defended pedos" and mass flagged a bunch of channels and that all happened in the span of the last year to like 2 weeks ago but NOW I want to use him for content because some effeminate 45 year old Netflix employee grabbed a sign out of his hand and I plan on making at least 10 more ANGRY RANT videos about it so let's just move on...

Edit:
Also for anyone wondering, first view of the Hambly house and the long debated mystery has been solved.

Jeremy Hambly was indeed telling the truth about being rich and lying when he said he was any kind of poor.

This dude built a massive 3 story house plus a basement that 2 people are going to live in.
View attachment 2656039
Never let anyone tell you grifting doesn't pay.
Thank you Subscribestar donors for donating $10,000 a month to help this man afford to pay his part time video editor and thumbnail guy, without you this house would only be two stories :story:
"There is no such thing as wasted effort"

Now he has a bigger piss basement for a toilet