Jeremy Hambly / The Quartering / MTGHeadquarters / Unsleeved Media / Midwestly - Buttblasted manchild upset he was banned from a childrens' card game, Grifter, supporter of the cancel culture

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

LoZza

kiwifarms.net
Isn't it odd that the OP of this thread was once like Jeremy in KiA, GG and defended Jeremy on multiple occasions during magicgate. @Spectre_06 sure kept this quiet in this thread......

Only found this out yesterday while trawling through his Reddit posts. What a two-faced faggot.
Soo basically this?
im-playing-both-sides-both-sides.gif

FernandoPooTragedy

Everyone is exceptional!
kiwifarms.net
It's called foam board insulation.
View attachment 2656296
You might never have seen the green colored version before, it's usually pink, white, or light blue when I see it.
example

View attachment 2656297
Thanks, I was about to say it's just construction siding or insulation. This is classic 90's McMansion architecture. I guess we should just be grateful that it doesn't have a turret.

However, I do hope that Heather makes good money or they have family wealth because otherwise this looks like a classic "I lucked into a windfall and think it will last forever" nouveau riche project. They have more floors than residents. Even in Wisconsin this isn't cheap and we know his subscribestar is dwindling. That being said, I knew he had a big yard, but this?

If I had this type of money, could afford land like this, had no kids and just a bunch of animals I'd have a much smaller house and a barn or something so all the animals could run around and have a warm place to sleep. Probably get a goat and/or a couple of chickens so I could have my own milk and eggs and a huge garden, orchard, or green house. Granted, I'm a cottage cretin, but I genuinely do not get the point of buying up so much beautiful land just to not use it, especially if you're an animal lover, which I do think Jeremy genuinely is.

Instead Jeremy bought all that land just to play Vidya in his piss-stained basement.

Yes, a small barn and animals and a yard/orchard is work to arrange and maintain, but so is a big house like that. Especially if it is filled with pets. The heating bill (in Wisconsin no less) alone has to be hefty. I'd rather invest the effort and money in supplying myself with some fresh vegetables and eggs than heating rooms no one is using 24/7. And you know that they must have a cleaning lady because we know Jeremy isn't doing shit for housework and Heather probably doesn't want to spend her days wiping up all the piss puddles.

"If you ever want to know what God thinks of money, look at who he gives it to." -- Dorothy Parker.

I am 100% admitting to jealousy and bitterness on this specific matter. The others are genuine lols, basic moral revulsion, and annoyance, but on the matter of his property, I am green with envy. Not because of wealth, but because of waste. When it comes to a lot of rich people, particularly ones who either live in penthouse apartments in urban areas or ones with ranches they actually use, that's fine. I don't begrudge people with great property when they actually use it.

Chris Pratt has this gorgeous sheep farm in rural Washington and while the guy is not my favorite celebrity, he is doing this sort of thing right.

14791199_web1_M-Chris-Pratt-Sheep-EDH-190222.jpg
Chris-Pratt-Farm-1.jpg

And you know that if Jeremy actually used that land well, he'd be posting about it nonstop. He can't even fail at putting his dog through hunt training in private.

I know Heather flies and they use land as a runway, but I know people who do that too and they still use the land for other things.

People don't deserve nature, ISTG.

GentlemanFaggot

I got in...
kiwifarms.net
I don't think anyone is thinking or arguing he won't be sued into absolute fucking oblivion and deserve it as a producer. The main disagreement I see is people insisting he should be held accountable for this at the same level a random person would be if they pointed a gun at someone and pulled the trigger in their living room and blew them away then said they thought it was unloaded, which basically means drag Alec Baldwin down to the station and start booking him for manslaughter. Obviously that ignores the fact that being an actor on a movie set is literally the only situation I can think of where it is acceptable to point a gun at someone and pull the trigger for any reason. I don't think it's a coincidence most of the people making this argument are still mad at Alec Baldwin for political reasons but ultimately this is stupid and everyone will be talking about something else by next weekend.

This is such classic Hambly. Sure he "defended pedos" and mass flagged a bunch of channels and that all happened in the span of the last year to like 2 weeks ago but NOW I want to use him for content because some effeminate 45 year old Netflix employee grabbed a sign out of his hand and I plan on making at least 10 more ANGRY RANT videos about it so let's just move on...

Edit:
Also for anyone wondering, first view of the Hambly house and the long debated mystery has been solved.

Jeremy Hambly was indeed telling the truth about being rich and lying when he said he was any kind of poor.

This dude built a massive 3 story house plus a basement that 2 people are going to live in.
View attachment 2656039
Never let anyone tell you grifting doesn't pay.
Thank you Subscribestar donors for donating $10,000 a month to help this man afford to pay his part time video editor and thumbnail guy, without you this house would only be two stories :story:
Ha ha ha! Oh god, I knew his rural, trad LARPing would result in a hideous McMansion.

Next he will claim to be a humble member of the local farming community, when in reality all the people living nearby pass his house and point out how ugly it is and mutter, "Fucking Californians moving here..."

Cat Attack

I'm not at liberty to do math your honor
kiwifarms.net
Isn't it odd that the OP of this thread was once like Jeremy in KiA, GG and defended Jeremy on multiple occasions during magicgate. @Spectre_06 sure kept this quiet in this thread......

Only found this out yesterday while trawling through his Reddit posts. What a two-faced faggot.
The dirty secret of this thread I just never mentioned because I didn't want to derail shit, but now that he's gone.

The OP of this thread was written in a moment of butthurt after Jeremy chapped Spectre's ass on the "Oof Cast".
Note this clip was posted on October 17th 2018, the OP of this thread was made on October 16th 2018. The full original podcast is MIA but I'm going to assume for obvious reasons it took place shortly before this thread was created.

This thread started as an agenda post.

narddog123

kiwifarms.net
Who cares what happened to whomever started whatever and why. More than enough here to show that quarter brained one of the most idiotic two faced cunts on here and has somehow dodged some of the worse consequences. Cant wait to see how desperate he gets with the new house bills on the books and the channel slowly fading into stagnation.

The debate between him and spectre is only seemingly in his favor is because the hosts seem to favor him and hes more experienced and trading verbal jabs.. no matter how immature they are, they keep spectre at bay from making an actual point.

AutoClownMaker

kiwifarms.net
Man, yall are so wierd. I was researching the man for a political youtube project and did not expect to find his biggest fans here. Stalking and talking about his dead dog, wife, and just looking so obsessed. Go outside! YOU are better than THIS!

Thank you Brian or Maggie for this advice to go outside. Now do you really thing this project of "why you should advertise/sponsor Hamboned" is actually gonna work?

What are the chances that he mentions it in his video tomorrow?

Youtube channel suggestions is to cover current events so yea, if it a current event he can give an uninformed comment about while reading someone else's material for 10 mins slowly that's what he's gonna do.

Now they are doing this. It's actually unclear whether Jeremy is playing along or calling this crazy with this retweet (since he often uses memes incorrectly and this meme is already often used incorrectly) but his followers in the comments are certainly on board with this game.

I mean if this is what you are going to do it would have just been easier to go with "Alec Baldwin is at fault he should have checked the gun, lock him up" from the start because everything about this is just fucking ridiculous.

Hamboned could have stayed in an actual lane and leaned into 'hurf durf Liberal who posts gun hate guns was so blinded he didn't learn and execute on basic gun safety' along with 'hollywood elite so desperate to make money could not be bothered to take time to check gun along with hiring cheap and incompetent people.'

Instead Hamboned leaned into last weeks 'I know unions' BS.

I don't think anyone is thinking or arguing he won't be sued into absolute fucking oblivion and deserve it as a producer.

Depends on the insurance and its terms. The court filings will eventually be public and one can wait 'till then. Because its not like wasting energy on much speculation is gonna bring the dead back.

Edit:
Also for anyone wondering, first view of the Hambly house and the long debated mystery has been solved.

Jeremy Hambly was indeed telling the truth about being rich and lying when he said he was any kind of poor.

This dude built a massive 3 story house plus a basement that 2 people are going to live in.

As wowyaallarewierd wanted people to go outside, I guess driving to the permits and planning office to see about the cost and zoning for household units would be going outside as they wanted.

It is possible that thing could work as a duplex or even a 4plex. Move the parents in at EOL and have the home healthcare relative show up might be in play. Going outside and over to zoning and planning might show that in the documents.

As for driving to Milwaukee, the offices of the last public job tied to the lawyers was in Sussex and while Milwaukee was the epicenter of bowling in the 1960's when to sport fell out of favor so did almost all the bowling allies. Keep in mind Milwaukee is scary enough to him he did the handgun picture and had the post about wanting his wife to stop going to the white-bread Wauwatosa job. A job likely in the insulated medical center that has a sheriffs office just across the freeway along with the VA center parts sill in that complex and the actual VA center nearby in case automatic weapons would be needed for a response. Their still might be lanes next to the rocky horror venue (had the record for the longest running showings) but none of 'em in that economically poor town look as fancy as the one Hamboned had shown in tweets. People who cared about where he was dart and bowling leaguing could have done concentric searches on the Sussex home for places doing leagues and then checking for his name but that's a whole lotta work for what? Selling Hamboned-theme shirts slamming him to the league opponents/handing out free "I peed in my basement" shirts to patrons in the bars? So Milwaukee isn't likely to be a job/distance concern.

And right now the freeway going into MKE is being worked on so some days the lanes are down to 1 VS the normal 3.

At one point I was gonna say perhaps he'd changed like the ICravetheVoid poster but the later post by CatAttack doesn't support that worldview.

I figured the lack of comments was more about 'I only post on things I know or can prove via official documents' VS pizza cucking, kid baiting playrooms and vore verbal diarrhea.

Oh and CatAttack for your OP - are you going to add a 'Hamboned is a conspiracy theorist' with his various theories like the motive for the bullet in the gun one? They aren't the typical ones one the various Q-anon maps, but things like 'youtube is doing this for that reason'.

Thanks, I was about to say it's just construction siding or insulation

Now an industry standard vapor barrier AND acts as the hard siding. Ya use spray foam and that structure is not gonna move. At all.

However, I do hope that Heather makes good money or they have family wealth because otherwise this looks like a classic

The airplane post had her job title in medical as a $50-$60K job.

The family wealth - no probate found so *shug* But her Mom/Dad sill appear to be alive and the 1 grandma had about 1/2 a dozen grandkids so it would have had to been a big pile to get to her on even splits.

"I lucked into a windfall and think it will last forever" nouveau riche project. They have more floors than residents. Even in Wisconsin this isn't cheap and we know his subscribestar is dwindling. That being said, I knew he had a big yard, but this?

If I had this type of money, could afford land like this, had no kids and just a bunch of animals I'd have a much smaller house and a barn or something so all the animals could run around and have a warm place to sleep. Probably get a goat and/or a couple of chickens so I could have my own milk and eggs and a huge garden, orchard, or green house. Granted, I'm a cottage cretin, bu

It is possible the place is able to act as a duplex or even 4 plex. But as wowyaallarewierd wanted - someone should, oh say, take a drive by the permit office and take a gander at the scope of the work being undertaken. Along with its cost. Now paying to reproduce floorplans and upload them is more money than I wanna spend in Hamboned posting as none of that moves any of my balls forward but hopefully ya'll will be happy with notes from the paperwork.

Given the dog poop pickup issues in Sussex - Hamboned doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who'd feed animals. And didn't he gripe about feeding/taking care of the housecats/dog when Heather was out of town? Even growing plants - no evidence of gardening just riding around on a lawn mower and making the lawn a uniform grass surface.

t I genuinely do not get the point of buying up so much beautiful land just to not use it, especially if you're an animal lover, which I do think Jeremy genuinely is.

Instead Jeremy bought all that land just to play Vidya in his piss-stained basement.

Yes, a small barn and animals and a yard/orchard is work to arrange and maintain, but so is a big house like that. Especially if it is filled with pets. The heating bill (in Wisconsin no less) alone has to be hefty.
I know Heather flies and they use land as a runway, but I know people who do that too and they still use the land for other things.

Like wowyaallarewierd wanted for people to just go outside the heating bill can be projected if Hamboned was really a home improvement contractor shortly after high school and the building plans show the walls as double envelope or staggered 2x4 with foam to prevent moisture pumping in the wood between the outside and inside. Such construction can really limit the heating bill and was only a 20% bump back a few years ago. And with 31.65 acres Hamboned might have permitted ground based solar electric for the Tesla and solar hot water for hydroponic heat/the heat side for making a high BTU cooling ammonia system work. No evidence of such thinking as that place doesn't look like passive solar was a design consideration. But thinking ahead isn't a Hamboned feature as evidenced by his whining about the lack of high speed networking in his location. Or how much Spectrum wanted to charge him to hook him up. (500-1000 feet is $10,000ish per others in the area. Not sure how far to the cable head in his area because that would require me to make a call and invest more time just to laugh at him)

If his place is like others in that area - Hamboned's wired connection is a DSL and not a fast one. If Heather is used to VOD she's not gonna like the options. Hamboned might be farther ahead money wise to get a co-working space and use those connections for data transfer or driving into town and uploading on the library connections.

Cat Attack

kiwifarms.net
Who cares what happened to whomever started whatever and why. More than enough here to show that quarter brained one of the most idiotic two faced cunts on here and has somehow dodged some of the worse consequences. Cant wait to see how desperate he gets with the new house bills on the books and the channel slowly fading into stagnation.

The debate between him and spectre is only seemingly in his favor is because the hosts seem to favor him and hes more experienced and trading verbal jabs.. no matter how immature they are, they keep spectre at bay from making an actual point.
Yeah obviously the thread didn't grow to it's current 466 pages based on the OP. He barely even posted anymore unless there was some big happening.

Weirdly I can't directly quote AutoClownMaker but to answer your question on the internet connection...
1635196534521.png
This dude actually believes Elon Musk is going to deliver him affordable high speed internet via satellite anytime soon :story:

Reminder Elon Musk projects were 90% designed to pump his stock to keep Tesla solvent (which just started consistently turning a profit instead of burning money in the past year).
1635196720683.png

TheMadAutist

"We're all mad here."
kiwifarms.net
The dirty secret of this thread I just never mentioned because I didn't want to derail shit, but now that he's gone.

The OP of this thread was written in a moment of butthurt after Jeremy chapped Spectre's ass on the "Oof Cast".
Note this clip was posted on October 17th 2018, the OP of this thread was made on October 16th 2018. The full original podcast is MIA but I'm going to assume for obvious reasons it took place shortly before this thread was created.

This thread started as an agenda post.
How the fuck do you let Pizza Cuck verbally slap you around?

Cat Attack

kiwifarms.net
Between milking that dead travel Youtuber and this Alec Baldwin thing it really seems like Jeremy's plan is to just pivot his channel to generic news clickbait garbage. Honestly most of this shit outperforms his manufactured outrage content at this point and 100% of it outperforms his political shilling.

Cat Attack

kiwifarms.net
This is a bit insensitive of Jeremy isn't it?View attachment 2658580View attachment 2658581
Excuse me what the fuck? Adam and Eve, a sex shop, is sponsoring Jeremy Hambly? Who green lights this shit? A sex shop sponsoring a middle aged XXXXL Midwest lump who married the girl he took to prom and has a following overwhelmingly made up of incels. wow they must just let anyone be an ad buyer these days.
Who the white hair woman? Also the fatass continues using spicy like thumbnail wonder why?
The white haired woman is the one who got shot, clearly a very old picture. He can't use a newer picture because she had "THE HAIRCUT" and Jeremy's idiot viewers would have assumed she was an SJW so he had his thumbnail guy go deep and find the thotiest picture possible to bait views because anti-SJW commandment #1 "It's okay when WE do it!"

1635210917860.png

LoZza

kiwifarms.net
Excuse me what the fuck? Adam and Eve, a sex shop, is sponsoring Jeremy Hambly? Who green lights this shit? A sex shop sponsoring a middle aged XXXXL Midwest lump who married the girl he took to prom and has a following overwhelmingly made up of incels. wow they must just let anyone be an ad buyer these days.

The white haired woman is the one who got shot, clearly a very old picture. He can't use a newer picture because she had "THE HAIRCUT" and Jeremy's idiot viewers would have assumed she was an SJW so he had his thumbnail guy go deep and find the thotiest picture possible to bait views because anti-SJW commandment #1 "It's okay when WE do it!"

View attachment 2658780
You must be joking... He found a horny picture of the person that died

UzumakiLeaf

kiwifarms.net
Honestly, this is not surprising. A sex shop has no shame by the very nature of the business and anyone willing to accept the sponsorship either has no shame or is desperate. The pounder seems to fit both those categories and A&E is still getting their name out there.

Cat Attack

kiwifarms.net
Honestly, this is not surprising. A sex shop has no shame by the very nature of the business and anyone willing to accept the sponsorship either has no shame or is desperate. The pounder seems to fit both those categories and A&E is still getting their name out there.
If I was marketing my sex shop I would target people who have sex. Maybe that's just me though.

Meanwhile...

Jeremy Hambly teaming up with Tony "The Roof Korean" Moon to stop political violence? :story:
1635215284634.png

You can't make this shit up folks.

Tony Moon rolls with real deal in the streets right-wing political protest head busters from LA but for some reason he himself stays out of the big fights and only ever seems to push around unarmed women.
1635215574945.png
1635215546483.png
1635215632949.png
1635215694916.png

Never forget guys, "It's okay when we do it"

Last edited: