Jeremy Hambly / The Quartering / MTGHeadquarters / Unsleeved Media / Midwestly - Buttblasted manchild upset he was banned from a childrens' card game, Grifter, supporter of the cancel culture

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

LoZza

kiwifarms.net
If I was marketing my sex shop I would target people who have sex. Maybe that's just me though.

Meanwhile...

Jeremy Hambly teaming up with Tony "The Roof Korean" Moon to stop political violence? :story:
View attachment 2658971

You can't make this shit up folks.

Tony Moon rolls with real deal in the streets right-wing political protest head busters from LA but for some reason he himself stays out of the big fights and only ever seems to push around unarmed women.
View attachment 2658984
View attachment 2658983
View attachment 2658986
View attachment 2658988

Never forget guys, "It's okay when we do it"
And Jeremy follows him too
20211026_134232.jpg

Cat Attack

I'm not at liberty to do math your honor
kiwifarms.net
Don't take this the wrong way but I feel like the routine "Jeremy the Classical Liberal is ACTUALLY quite right wing!" posts are pretty redundant at this point. I feel like his alt-lite sympathies are long since established.
What's this in reference to? If my post then the point was more that he's siding with a guy who beats up on women at protests and shows up to their house trying to scare them just to totally own some guy who pushed Dick Masterson into a flower bed.

Edit: Another Hambly classic.
"HELP I'M BEING DEMONITIZED AND SHADOWBANNED BY SUSAN"
1635273588384.png

100% odds he plugs his Subscribestar when he mentions this in a video.

Last edited:

AutoClownMaker

kiwifarms.net
This dude actually believes Elon Musk is going to deliver him affordable high speed internet via satellite anytime soon

As a Tesla owner he's gonna believe in the cult of Musk. The Starlink project got almost $900Million for "rural broadband" and "gamergate alum" Thunderf00t had a video in the last few months about starlink and that might be the one with a 4 year prediction 'till it fails. Ole 'f00t leans into a Musk sucks narrative but the f00t ain't wrong in his takedowns.

The US Military might ink a deal WRT starlink and in a typical Musky business move the thing will survive sucking on the tit of BigGovernement if that happens.

His $500 a month option would be Hughes Satellite and that would be a return to one of his full time gigs so he might know a person or 2 still left in the operation.
The starlink busted video for people who give a fuck about not-Hambly topics.

If I was marketing my sex shop I would target people who have sex. Maybe that's just me though.

For his incel audience wanting to keep their gold stars (or whatever the 'no humans participation with sex is') there are realdolls, sybian, and whatever the latest in pocket pussy is these days one could by from their shop.

Edit: Another Hambly classic.
"HELP I'M BEING DEMONITIZED AND SHADOWBANNED BY SUSAN"

Yet another theory about a conspiracy VS Hamboned.

Perhaps Youtube is offended by the rifle rounds on the thumbnail about a handgun? Not like attention to detail is a Hamboned feature.

Virus418

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2660980

100% odds he plugs his Subscribestar when he mentions this in a video.
Between milking that dead travel Youtuber and this Alec Baldwin thing it really seems like Jeremy's plan is to just pivot his channel to generic news clickbait garbage. Honestly most of this shit outperforms his manufactured outrage content at this point and 100% of it outperforms his political shilling.
Glad I'm not the only one who noticed. Jeremy probably realized the only way he can get away with spamming videos about a single person is if he's "covering" an ongoing investigation. Still, it's pretty sad when he's going onto Twitter to whine about not getting paid for his coverage on a tragic death. It just goes to show he doesn't actually care about any victims involved or justice being served, he just wants his paycheck. His coverage just boils down to reading bits and pieces of news articles and throwing out opinions that he assumes will jive with his general audience.

The Iconoclast

Gonna return to Lily when she kicks the bucket
kiwifarms.net
The white haired woman is the one who got shot, clearly a very old picture. He can't use a newer picture because she had "THE HAIRCUT" and Jeremy's idiot viewers would have assumed she was an SJW so he had his thumbnail guy go deep and find the thotiest picture possible to bait views because anti-SJW commandment #1 "It's okay when WE do it!"

View attachment 2658780
For a moment I thought the woman in that thumbnail was Zoe Quinn, and I was gonna flip my table if Jeremy was gonna try and Hambly-fist some anti-SJW gamergate angle into the Alec Baldwin misfire thing.

1635289816108.png
Zo%C3%AB_Quinn_%282015%29.jpg

Does kind of look like her, it's mostly the hair. Zoe needs some makeup to 100% match I guess lol

I know it wouldn't make sense but nothing this guy ever does makes any sense, so just the fact that for a moment I thought it was plausible...

Cat Attack

kiwifarms.net
As a Tesla owner he's gonna believe in the cult of Musk. The Starlink project got almost $900Million for "rural broadband" and "gamergate alum" Thunderf00t had a video in the last few months about starlink and that might be the one with a 4 year prediction 'till it fails. Ole 'f00t leans into a Musk sucks narrative but the f00t ain't wrong in his takedowns.

The US Military might ink a deal WRT starlink and in a typical Musky business move the thing will survive sucking on the tit of BigGovernement if that happens.

His $500 a month option would be Hughes Satellite and that would be a return to one of his full time gigs so he might know a person or 2 still left in the operation.
The starlink busted video for people who give a fuck about not-Hambly topics.

For his incel audience wanting to keep their gold stars (or whatever the 'no humans participation with sex is') there are realdolls, sybian, and whatever the latest in pocket pussy is these days one could by from their shop.

Yet another theory about a conspiracy VS Hamboned.

Perhaps Youtube is offended by the rifle rounds on the thumbnail about a handgun? Not like attention to detail is a Hamboned feature.
The cherry on top of this "Fuck the city I'm moving to buttfuck Wisconsin" arc and I doubt Jeremy has realized yet...

The average ping for satellite internet is well over half a second, even the $500 a month business class shit. This marks the undisputed end of not only Jeremy's dream of being a video game streamer but also his ability to even casually play about 98% of online games as having 650 ping pretty much excludes you from anything but turn based strategy and maybe card games (but even those will have issues with latency that insane).
No more Final Fantasy Online, no more Call of Duty, no more World of Warcraft, not possible at satellite internet latency.
Ironically the only popular game he probably could play realistically is Magic the Gathering Online :story:
Even most other online card games have turn timers that would give someone with lag that ridiculous issues.

I wish I could be a fly on the wall when he realizes he just built a 3 story mansion in the farmlands that he will never be able to enjoy online gaming in :story:
Oh well, good thing Jeremy is a country boy at heart who totally won't miss the city or high speed internet access at least he can occupy his time fishing or deer hunting :story:

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed. Jeremy probably realized the only way he can get away with spamming videos about a single person is if he's "covering" an ongoing investigation. Still, it's pretty sad when he's going onto Twitter to whine about not getting paid for his coverage on a tragic death. It just goes to show he doesn't actually care about any victims involved or justice being served, he just wants his paycheck. His coverage just boils down to reading bits and pieces of news articles and throwing out opinions that he assumes will jive with his general audience.
He's always done this. Of course he will never mention that the algorithm feeds a lot of his videos non-stop to people but literally the moment it doesn't work out in his favor he's online crying about it. He's been doing this since as long as he's been creating click-bait videos. He made a clickbait video about Stan Lee when his Quartering channel had only been going for a few months and cried about the algorithm fucking him then the video ended up getting over a million views. What a fucking victim complex.
The Stan Lee video in question
1635291573871.png
The video he made the next day crying about it not getting enough views
1635291655737.png
I could show dozens more examples of this but there are already several buried in this thread. It never ceases to amuse me because there could be 1000 different reasons his videos get deranked in the algo but he always acts like Youtube is personally fucking him over which is definitely not ever what's actually happening.

For a moment I thought the woman in that thumbnail was Zoe Quinn, and I was gonna flip my table if Jeremy was gonna try and Hambly-fist some anti-SJW gamergate angle into the Alec Baldwin misfire thing.

View attachment 2661876
Zo%C3%AB_Quinn_%282015%29.jpg

Does kind of look like her, it's mostly the hair. Zoe needs some makeup to 100% match I guess lol

I know it wouldn't make sense but nothing this guy ever does makes any sense, so just the fact that for a moment I thought it was plausible...
Well clear off your table before reading any further...
1635293535017.png
1635293578016.png

I only have one cut in here (after he says she looks like he expected) the other was already there. This video featured the rare mid-rant edits in a Quartering video and I think it probably had something to do with him saying "not attractive in my opinion" after one of the cuts. I think he was talking shit about this girl being ugly then remembered how poorly that's worked out for him in the past and had Loftipixels chop it up to remove that.

He is also begging hard for people to subscribe at the beginning of the video "please even if you have to create a Youtube account." He seems to be sweating now as the time period gets longer and longer without him flipping over the next 10k subs. It's currently over 2 months which is easily the longest streak without +10k subs since his channel originally took off.

Edit:
Oh yeah one more thing.
1635295028546.png
Can't wait to see what kind of dumb bullshit this turns out to be.

Last edited:

The Iconoclast

kiwifarms.net
(reply is broken)
@Cat Attack
Well clear off your table before reading any further...
1635293535017.png
1635293578016.png

I only have one cut in here (after he says she looks like he expected) the other was already there. This video featured the rare mid-rant edits in a Quartering video and I think it probably had something to do with him saying "not attractive in my opinion" after one of the cuts. I think he was talking shit about this girl being ugly then remembered how poorly that's worked out for him in the past and had Loftipixels chop it up to remove that.

Shit guys, I guess SJWs are responsible for Alec Baldwin

i forgot my password

kiwifarms.net
The white haired woman is the one who got shot, clearly a very old picture. He can't use a newer picture because she had "THE HAIRCUT" and Jeremy's idiot viewers would have assumed she was an SJW so he had his thumbnail guy go deep and find the thotiest picture possible to bait views because anti-SJW commandment #1 "It's okay when WE do it!"

View attachment 2658780
Halyna Hutchins was the woman who was shot and killed and she is not the woman Jeremy used in her thumbnail. Halyna never had long hair.

The woman Jeremy used in his thumbnail is Hannah Gutierrez Reed, the 24 year old armorer for Rust. Her father is Thell Reed. He's a famous armorer and gunslinging expert in Hollywood. Hannah is also a Corpse_Husband fan and she did findomme and OnlyFans on the side before DFE'ing.
3019e568b5904365c654c2f875001c.jpgNINTCHDBPICT000688664971-1.jpg

She also has THE HAIRCUT. Jeremy's favorite hairstyle. ;) Of course Jeremy is going to focus on that instead of her inexperience with blanks and firearms.
49638613-10130717-Hannah_Gutierrez_Reed_was_seen_for_the_first_time_as_she_paced_o-a-1_1635224...jpg

That's why Jeremy is using her in his thumbails and is making assumptions about her being a anti-Trump feminist sjw, even though she rarely mentioned politics on social media. But when she did she only talked about how pro-2A she is.
maxresdefault (18).jpg

Cat Attack

kiwifarms.net
Halyna Hutchins was the woman who was shot and killed and she is not the woman Jeremy used in her thumbnail. Halyna never had long hair.

The woman Jeremy used in his thumbnail is Hannah Gutierrez Reed, the 24 year old armorer for Rust. Her father is Thell Reed. He's a famous armorer and gunslinging expert in Hollywood. Hannah is also a Corpse_Husband fan and she did findomme and OnlyFans on the side before DFE'ing.
View attachment 2662953View attachment 2662954

She also has THE HAIRCUT. Jeremy's favorite hairstyle. ;) Of course Jeremy is going to focus on that instead of her inexperience with blanks and firearms.
View attachment 2662959

That's why Jeremy is using her in his thumbails and is making assumptions about her being a anti-Trump feminist sjw, even though she rarely mentioned politics on social media. But when she did she only talked about how pro-2A she is.
View attachment 2662986
Ah good catch. I saw an old picture of the other girl with hair slightly past her shoulders and figured it was the same one just an older pic. Gotta admit I'm not very invested in this.

Yeah the "she looks just like I expected" SJW bait comment is so forced.
He obviously read the article before starting his video and already knew exactly what she looked like. Of course his idiot fans ate that shit up like he knew they would and he probably had a boner retweeting that over how clever he was. It's funny though because I can confirm he always reads the articles before starting a video because of the amount of times he's been caught skipping sections of articles or stopped scrolling right before sections if they undermine his narrative.

Old Man Mario

The ladies used to call me Jumpman
kiwifarms.net
I wish I could be a fly on the wall when he realizes he just built a 3 story mansion in the farmlands that he will never be able to enjoy online gaming in
"The sjws at the internet company are doing this to silence me!"

Being closer to the city, he might luck out and have an okay signal for his phone. He's got zero clue what shit he's walking into by owning a house in the country. More lawn maintenance and having to drive a while to get to any Fast Food or decent groceries was always enough to keep my old ass in the city.

Cat Attack

kiwifarms.net
"The sjws at the internet company are doing this to silence me!"

Being closer to the city, he might luck out and have an okay signal for his phone. He's got zero clue what shit he's walking into by owning a house in the country. More lawn maintenance and having to drive a while to get to any Fast Food or decent groceries was always enough to keep my old ass in the city.
I get the feeling he hasn't thought this whole thing out very well, which would be very on brand for him in general. I mean one of the few details we've heard so far was that he was miffed he couldn't get a high speed internet cable dragged the last mile to his land (lol) so his plan for internet service is literally "pay $500 a month until Elon Musk comes along to save the day" I can't imagine what else he failed to take into account but I'm sure paying someone to maintain 30 acres of rural land is one of those things, and removing a football field long path of snow from his driveway after every winter storm is probably another. This is very funny to me because I'm at least 90% sure based on the timing and comments he made around the time that this move was a result of him overreacting to the riots last Summer and it would be very poetic for him to finally "win" and get to walk away with all the money at the end of somehow bumbling his way through e-fame and surviving despite himself only to waste the majority of it on some audacious three story McMansion in rural Wisconsin that he will won't be able to sell without taking a fat loss for probably the next decade at least then immediately regret leaving behind all the conveniences of city infrastructure. I know a few people who moved out to rural areas and love it but 100% of them are rugged as fuck outdoors types who hike hundred mile trails and climb trees for fun and took to raising chickens, meanwhile Jeremy Hambly has a Funco Pop collection, 15 arcade machines, and half his kitchen is machines that only make novelty carnival snacks. Something tells me he's not cut out for it but I guess we'll find out.

AutoClownMaker

kiwifarms.net
I can't imagine what else he failed to take into account but I'm sure paying someone to maintain 30 acres of rural land is one of those things, and removing a football field long path of snow from his driveway after every winter storm is probably another. This is very funny to me because I'm at least 90% sure based on the timing and comments he made around the time that this move was a result of him overreacting to the riots last Summer

How about a different take - the start on the building was after the PPP loan. Purged twitter had posts about installing a new floor so he could sell the Sussex place were posted before May 25th.

As for the football of snow - Ha! Worse than that. Richfield WI's GIS link lets you search by name of owner and that leads to this REALLY odd looking lot with not enough right of way to put in a driveway and it appears the lot line is split on an existing private drive. Richfield has a few pages on "so you live in a floodplain" and the satellite of 43.265494226393386, -88.28640753538002 shows what looks to be some standing water and channels in more than one place. So that whole lot might actually flood if there is a nice snowy winter and good freezing temps before snow cover. Anyone wanting to take pictures from the road will have a hard time it looks like. The shared driveway is with a remainder trust. Wonder if they are black like his 2 gay dads?

And while we all make comments on the piss basement, a few of the past photos didn't look like there was one. Putting a basement under a building on a floodplain is on brand for Hamboned.

Last edited:

GentlemanFaggot

I got in...
kiwifarms.net
How about a different take - the start on the building was after the PPP loan. Purged twitter had posts about installing a new floor so he could sell the Sussex place were posted before May 25th.

As for the football of snow - Ha! Worse than that. Richfield WI's GIS link lets you search by name of owner and that leads to this REALLY odd looking lot with not enough right of way to put in a driveway and it appears the lot line is split on an existing private drive. Richfield has a few pages on "so you live in a floodplain" and the satellite of 43.265494226393386, -88.28640753538002 shows what looks to be some standing water and channels in more than one place. So that whole lot might actually flood if there is a nice snowy winter and good freezing temps before show cover. Anyone wanting to take pictures from the road will have a hard time it looks like. The shared driveway is with a remainder trust. Wonder if they are black like his 2 gay dads?

And while we all make comments on the piss basement, a few of the past photos didn't look like there was one. Putting a basement under a building on a floodplain is on brand for Hamboned.
This is why you never, ever take advice about moving to rural areas from people who grew up in a city and their only experience living in that kind of area is from playing Stardew Valley and from reading CHAD TRAD memes about an ideal country lifestyle that never existed outside of Norman Rockwell paintings.

There's pros and cons to every place you live in.

AutoClownMaker

kiwifarms.net
This is why you never, ever take advice about moving to rural areas from people who grew up in a city

The lot line driveway may be the result of a variance/deal made with the county. The house on a floodplain is also solvable with importing dirt/rocks years ahead of time along with a structure 'floating' on a big honk'n concrete slab as done in Scandinavian countries. More expensive, yes but it is doable.

Where this gets interesting is if the old pubic data of Hamboned being the owner of a home improvement firm are accurate then all the building mistakes should have been known to such a professional.

Richfield has a "no heavy trucks on the road" rules for parts of the year due to the wet nature of the subsoil. So yea, his whole building might be garbage due to flooding at some point. Look at the topographic map - see how the next neighbor is built on a rise? The lack of a basement (if true due to the water table) should have future buyers wondering why the building lacks it in a place where most structures have them. That and the smell of stale urine.

Old Man Mario

The ladies used to call me Jumpman
kiwifarms.net
The lot line driveway may be the result of a variance/deal made with the county. The house on a floodplain is also solvable with importing dirt/rocks years ahead of time along with a structure 'floating' on a big honk'n concrete slab as done in Scandinavian countries. More expensive, yes but it is doable.

Where this gets interesting is if the old pubic data of Hamboned being the owner of a home improvement firm are accurate then all the building mistakes should have been known to such a professional.

Richfield has a "no heavy trucks on the road" rules for parts of the year due to the wet nature of the subsoil. So yea, his whole building might be garbage due to flooding at some point. Look at the topographic map - see how the next neighbor is built on a rise? The lack of a basement (if true due to the water table) should have future buyers wondering why the building lacks it in a place where most structures have them. That and the smell of stale urine.
I feel sorry for Heather most of the time. This makes me feel really bad for her. I'm sure a good chunk of this is her money.
Imagine building your dream home only to realize your dipshit husband has fucked up yet again. Hope he doesn't pull the "insurance is a scam" line on her.

The Iconoclast

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2662953View attachment 2662954

View attachment 2662959

View attachment 2662986
Oh, fucking come on, Jeremy. He's seriously trying to inject some kind of "SJWs ruin everything" angle into this already fucked situation.

And if she's pro-2A like you say, perhaps she wouldn't fall under the "woke liberal" label. Maybe, maybe not, one doesn't preclude the other. Nevertheless, that didn't stop Jeremy's high-IQ fans from jumping onto that bandwagon:
1635363912309.png

1635363937787.png

1635363984726.png

1635364016644.png

1635364034944.png

1635364408302.png

1635364431058.png

Given reports I've read, her hiring didn't really have anything to do with diversity quotas, but rather tight budgets. Here's something I found on a news site:
Like many in the Hollywood production community, Brumbaugh was distraught that someone so inexperienced was in charge on firearms the “Rust” set, and said it was a function of independent budgets being too tight to maintain safety. “The tragedy is it boils down to the producers,” he said. “It’s been happening more and more. As producers refuse to bring more experienced people because their rates are higher, they demand we take our time and (producers) don’t want to pay it. So they hire a newbie who is energetic and wants the job and will do it with less people.”

He went on: “The problem is she didn’t have help. I would have had minimum two more people. She was doing everything by herself in that movie and on the other movie. If there was one more person in the other movie the tragedy wouldn’t have happened. A second person would have inspected to make sure the barrels were clear.”

Given the tight budget and the demands of the job, Brumbaugh understood how deadly mistakes could happen. “You have an AD screaming at you,” he said. “You’re 24 and energetic and don’t want to be yelled at. So you rush in and start arming people.”

A whole myriad of factors contributed to this accident. Lack of proper vetting, not hiring enough people to work on the prop guns, not enough measures set in place to ensure the guns were safe, etc. Not a single one relating to "wokeness" or her political views.

So yeah, Jeremy. You and all your dipshit fans can fuck off with the "woke liberal SJW anti-Trump" angle. An actual person lost their life due to entirely preventable negligence that falls at the feet of the armorer, the producers, and everyone else who was supposed to ensure the gun wasn't loaded, like the assistant director. All you're doing is recklessly pouring more fuel onto the fire and inciting controversy where there shouldn't be any.

Cat Attack

kiwifarms.net
1635371550384.png

1635372732608.png

🚨🚨🚨URGENT PLEASE SHARE🚨🚨🚨
Youtube is buttfucking me out of money I earned by
reading articles word for word off news websites and
interjecting "WOW REALLY" or "GET WOKE GO BROKE"
every few sentences. Please give me money on
Subscribestar so I can add an in-ground pool to my
three story McMansion in the woods or Sleepy Joe
Biden will outlaw Christmas.
1635372744634.png

Update:
Adpocalypse #5 incoming?
1635373728016.png
1635373789146.png

Last edited:

LoZza

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2664795

View attachment 2664870
🚨🚨🚨URGENT PLEASE SHARE🚨🚨🚨
Youtube is buttfucking me out of money I earned by
reading articles word for word off news websites and
interjecting "WOW REALLY" or "GET WOKE GO BROKE"
every few sentences. Please give me money on
Subscribestar so I can add an in-ground pool to my
three story McMansion in the woods or Sleepy Joe
Biden will outlaw Christmas.
View attachment 2664871

Update:
Adpocalypse #5 incoming?
View attachment 2664934
View attachment 2664937
Are they finally cracking down on these channels?