Jeremy Hambly / The Quartering / MTGHeadquarters / Unsleeved Media / Midwestly -

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
Exceptional COD player calls out Jermy's Ebegging ways despite having a 7 figure day job and being a YT millionaire! My inside sources tell me Brie Larson hired Eight Thougts to make the video, paying him with toys provided by Hasbro!!!

Of course Alpha male Jeremy "I broke a tranny's fingernail with my eye" Hambly couldn't let this stand and a Twitter slap fight ensued. Inside sources tell me blue haired feminist were pleasuring themselves to this as WOTC CEO made it rain limited edition MTG cards as Kiwi Farms continued to spread lies about him and his gaming site that is putting Kotaku and Polygon out of business!!! Spoiler alert, our hero Jermy "My wife's bf has a 12 inch cock" Hambly was able to out sperg his rival and picks up a W!

The Almighty W

I am also very mad and criminally autistic
This guy seems unbelievably mad. Can we get some insiders to find out whether or not he fucks children?

TheMadAutist

kiwifarms.net
Guys..how did we miss this... official MTGHeadquarters Playmats! <<< Unarchived has the video playable MTGHeadquarters playmats! - archive and his MTG meet up app, but not Findr, his other one from a year prior!

Although, I must be an asshole for worrying about another man's money, right Jeremy?
Nother mans money.png

Archive
Oh wait, Jeremy worried about Wedge's money, does that make him a hypocrite?

Every time I come here I get more mad and autistic!

Last edited:

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
Now that I'm all in a rage can someone explain how exactly he's a "YouTube millionaire" with the comparatively small amount of hits he gets? I know he generally averages 100k+ with a few that go close to a half million and he does them assembly-line several times a day, every day, but the amount of money it's assumed he makes off of them sounds completely opposite to how much other people claim they get off of YouTube. The website Mr Angrytism Man there pulls up estimates anywhere between 4k and 63k a month, and I can't really understand how anyone can make heads or tails out of such a wide pool of numbers. YouTube is a platform now where even half a million isn't that impressive so the fact that he's allegedly such a massive deal and averages roughly 100k a video is confusing me.

Like there are hundreds of thousands of other YouTubers that do assembly-line videos and I don't think I hear many of them being supposed big ballers from it so I'm not understanding where this idea that he's swinging a big ad revenue dick at.

besides the fact that he's so unbelievably fucking BASED and that pisses me of fa great deal!

TheMadAutist

kiwifarms.net
Like there are hundreds of thousands of other YouTubers that do assembly-line videos and I don't think I hear many of them being supposed big ballers from it so I'm not understanding where this idea that he's swinging a big ad revenue dick at.
People are saying he is a YouTube millionaire based off of how long his videos are, how many he makes a day, how many views per video and how much others claim to make. So if a guy doing 1 video a day, getting 50K views makes 15K a month people are using that as a base to extrapolate how much he makes. There is no way to know for sure but he damn sure should't be ebegging to fund any thing.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
Coming in way late with this but apparently a God of War writer is a fellow autismmad? This is huge, we need to make this the new Gamergate and get BASED Jeremy on Tucker Carlson!

Reactions: Jungle_Bananas

RemoveKebab

Hey guys. Hey guys. How are you? How are you?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Quarter Pounder and fellow Youtuber Eight Thoughts went on to the Killstream last night for some light IBS.

Here is Eight Thoughts original video about QPC.

Here is the Killstream discussuon:

I am halfway through the discussion and my favorite soundbite so far is Jeremy owning up to being an e-beggar. Start at 20:20 for the context. Quarter Pounder admits e-begging around 20:45.

4str4staleatherbelt

AHHHHHH!
kiwifarms.net
I feel that guy is just trying to stir up drama for personal gain. Why go at quartering and not all ebeggers in general? According to him everyone with a patreon/np2/subscribestar and shills it is an begger which is technically correct, but "beg" has a stigma behind it. If I ask someone to pass me salt am I begging for salt just cause it's technically correct? He probably knew Jeremy would sperg out about it and take it personally.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Iron Hamster

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
I feel that guy is just trying to stir up drama for personal gain. Why go at quartering and not all ebeggers in general? According to him everyone with a patreon/np2/subscribestar and shills it is an begger which is technically correct, but "beg" has a stigma behind it. If I ask someone to pass me salt am I begging for salt just cause it's technically correct? He probably knew Jeremy would sperg out about it and take it personally.
Hambly has infamously brought up his own alleged "seven figure worth" before and has repeatedly thrown around how he totally doesn't need internet money and only does YouTube for fun. The combination of repeatedly flexing nuts about how you're so rich you do their job as a hobby and still make more than them, only to turn around and routinely ask for other peoples money for pet projects that historically never get off the ground (if there is even sincere effort put into them at all) comes across as douchey. The fact that BASED JEREMY seems to never learn any lesson from these frequent slapfights with people also doesn't help.

but also he's just too based and that makes all us autistc types very mad!

shex

kiwifarms.net
Very poor research by the bald ray-ban boomer, not knowing Jeremy's crowdfunds until Killstream. He should make a video part 2

Gravityqueen4life

will feed Greta some kebab
kiwifarms.net
whats wrong with people who get all butthurt over content creates getting superchat money? the people gave them that money beacuse they like the creaters work, not beacuse his forcing them. they give their money out of their own freewill. i swear, people like that has to make such weird mental gymnastics to justify their craziness. The Quartering is still a fag though.

Reactions: Scarface1

TheMadAutist

kiwifarms.net
whats wrong with people who get all butthurt over content creates getting superchat money? the people gave them that money beacuse they like the creaters work, not beacuse his forcing them. they give their money out of their own freewill. i swear, people like that has to make such weird mental gymnastics to justify their craziness. The Quartering is still a fag though.
You're really missing the point. If Bill Gates or Jeff Bezos had a YouTube channel then asked their fans to donate to a patreon to pay for "editors" Hambly would be screaming to high hell about them and rightfully so. Either Hambly is an ATM with a beard or he's a struggling creator who needs his fans to pay for an editor. He can't have it both ways.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
You're really missing the point. If Bill Gates or Jeff Bezos had a YouTube channel then asked their fans to donate to a patreon to pay for "editors" Hambly would be screaming to high hell about them and rightfully so. Either Hambly is an ATM with a beard or he's a struggling creator who needs his fans to pay for an editor. He can't have it both ways.
If he did it once or even twice, it'd be fine. Even rich people don't advise spending 100% out of pocket for a project if other funding is available. But everything I've seen suggests he starts these projects almost annually, has no means or real drive to complete them (his gaming website I can't recall the name of it by far his most successful venture and is such a flop even KiA doesn't pretend to like it), and leaves a wake of frustrated backers. It's happened repeatedly.

In terms of e-welfare, the nigger is literally a bigger Zoe Quinn than Zoe Quinn.

4str4staleatherbelt

AHHHHHH!
kiwifarms.net
Again, this kind of thing applies to a bunch of other youtubers who do what Jeremy does. That being reading news articles online. What is the minimum amount someone is allowed to make from ads before opening a patreon? Styxhexenhammer666 just turns on a webcam and gives his hot takes. Same with Sargon, Vee, and a slew of other online personalities. What is the limit on how much a person can make? The reality is that this kind of criticism is only levied at people by other people who dislike/hate who they're criticizing.

Reactions: LatinasAreTheFuture

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
The guy allowed Quartering to clumsily argue him away from his central point which was more valid. ET was basically saying "you make a ton of money a month, so you have enough to pay your editors without begging on video for more subscribers for that reason" and Quartering spun that out to "if you accept superchats you are a hypocrite." Everything said after that was an autistic debate on what constitutes a transaction.

Wesley Willis

Rock over London, Burn down Chicago!
kiwifarms.net
Content like his is on the lowest end of the spectrum for ad revenue, and has the highest probably of demonetization of any genre. I'm going to assume he slumming it.

Tags
lolsuit

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino