Jeremy Hambly / The Quartering / MTGHeadquarters / Unsleeved Media / Midwestly -

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
He said previously he types like that and uses all caps in his video titles because it "catches the eye". I'm not even joking about that.
On a related note, he doesn't get anywhere near the engagement someone with the YouTube subs someone like him seems like they should get. In fact his Twitter follower count seems surprisingly small considering how he totally made a new Gamergate and demolished a bunch of pedophiles.

Is buying YouTube subs a thing? While I don't think it's impossible that 600k people thought he was BASED enough to sub and then just stop watching his shit and not follow him offsite, it seems like an odd discrepancy.

/'itsmmad

He Who Points And Laughs

Flavortown Refugee
kiwifarms.net
On a related note, he doesn't get anywhere near the engagement someone with the YouTube subs someone like him seems like they should get. In fact his Twitter follower count seems surprisingly small considering how he totally made a new Gamergate and demolished a bunch of pedophiles.

Is buying YouTube subs a thing? While I don't think it's impossible that 600k people thought he was BASED enough to sub and then just stop watching his shit and not follow him offsite, it seems like an odd discrepancy.

/'itsmmad
Like Matt Jarbo, I'm surprised he has any subs. Boring content that gets shoveled out perpetually. No interesting or unique opinions, and all coming from a guy with zero charisma.

Otis Boi

Happy Cow man extraordinaire
kiwifarms.net

/'itsmmad
It's not surprising really. Some of those subsicribers are most likely there because of the algorithm. I bet every time he puts a CleanPrinceGaming, YoungYea ,Skill Up, ect type video where he shit on a "Shitty anti consumer practice" he get a bunch of subs who think that his may stay content but relise shortly is mostly petty E-Drama combined with the most boring varriant of these types of YouTubers. Most people dont tend unsub unless they are being completely spammed with videos they don't want .

TheMadAutist

kiwifarms.net

/'itsmmad
Buying YouTube subs is a thing actually.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
My apologies for the double post but after trawling through KotakuInAction I saw this post,
5 sites plagiarize Gematsu's Samurai Shodown news article Seems Jeremy Hambly's site decided to go the NicheGamer route and rip off Gematsu. I guess taking down Kotaku and Polygon isn't as easy as slapping a site online and declaring victory.
Autismmad but even with the whole "Last Culture War Samurai" shit I'm still frequently astounded by the sheer amount of good will and respect this guy has generated from these people for doing little more than calling everyone he dislikes pedophiles.

TheMadAutist

kiwifarms.net
Autismmad but even with the whole "Last Culture War Samurai" shit I'm still frequently astounded by the sheer amount of good will and respect this guy has generated from these people for doing little more than calling everyone he dislikes pedophiles.
I have a theory that his slow talking is really a hypnotism trick that has his fans enthralled. However, I am also autistmad and astounded by how this neck beard can hand wave away all legitimate criticism.

Token Weeaboo

Honest people don't need to remember anything
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not only does Jeremy want Sempai pews to notice him, but Brad 2 is going to have the easiest job in his entire life.

easy job sive.png

(Archive)

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He said previously he types like that and uses all caps in his video titles because it "catches the eye". I'm not even joking about that.
It makes me think of the person as a hyperbolic self-important idiot. You generally only see that style of typing from people who aren't tech savvy at all, but have giant egos.

It's called "Title Case", because it's only supposed to be used for titles.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
It makes me think of the person as a hyperbolic self-important idiot. You generally only see that style of typing from people who aren't tech savvy at all, but have giant egos.
Casual reminder that before his BASED insiders were helping him bust pedophiles and feeding him hot videogame news that never seem to pan out, Jeremy advertised himself as an "advertising professional".
www.linkedin.com_in_jeremyhambly.png

Jeremy is a marketing & advertising genius! He has done amazing things with the companies he has started and worked for. Every project he has worked on has excelled and grown to unbelievable expectations. I am honored to know such a talented individual and learn so much from him every time we meet.
Jeremy is extremely talented, remarkably intelligent and a commended team leader. His business and marketing smarts far surpass what most gurus claim to know in the marketing industry. He’s a guy that intimately knows all facets of integrated marketing. And he doesn’t just know it—he knows how to use his skills to drive bottom lines to unprecedented levels. With a hard-nosed, bottom line drive coupled with an arsenal of industry-leading marketing skills and a keen ability to foster team talent—Jeremy has his foot on the gas all the way… Leading teams and business’ bottom lines to unparalleled success.
You know I really am kind of sad that my unbelievable, blinding autism rage keeps me so very, very mad at him all the time. The man seems to be an unmatched intellectual whose genius ability in anything he attempts maxes at at an almost godlike level with seemingly no effort.

Out of literally everyone on the internet to furiously sperg at for absolutely no reason, why'd I have to go and get mad at the guy who says he can make me a millionaire

hamblel.PNG

• Informative
Reactions: Pissmaster

TheMadAutist

kiwifarms.net
Casual reminder that before his BASED insiders were helping him bust pedophiles and feeding him hot videogame news that never seem to pan out, Jeremy advertised himself as an "advertising professional".
View attachment 1107095

You know I really am kind of sad that my unbelievable, blinding autism rage keeps me so very, very mad at him all the time. The man seems to be an unmatched intellectual whose genius ability in anything he attempts maxes at at an almost godlike level with seemingly no effort.

Out of literally everyone on the internet to furiously sperg at for absolutely no reason, why'd I have to go and get mad at the guy who says he can make me a millionaire

View attachment 1107104
Adding my autism to your own, it looks like Jeremy Hambly's day job is lowly satellite installer/seller. Based on this quote from the LinkedIn you posted.
At Sterling Satellite we primarily use online marketing to drive sales calls into our call center where we acquire new customers for DISH Network satellite TV, CenturyLink internet (formerly Qwest), Hughes Net satellite internet and more. I’ve also led marketing efforts via other channels such as direct/shared mail and traditional media buys.
His satellite company seems to be as much as a scam as his YT channel, based on these reviews.
Contact info for Mr. Hambly, some emails to be cracked.
BTW, Sterling Satellite is owned by Sterling Commerce Group.
Here is further proof Jeremy "owns" Sterling Satellite, a Facebook page for Bizlab/Sterling Satellite. ICYMI Jeremy has Bizlab listed on his LinkedIn page under websites.

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Remember when Hambly talked about removing Limited Run's selection from his shelf a while back? How he said he was going to remove them from his shelf? I made a post about it back in November:

I always wondered what those Switch games on his shelf were. I didn't know he's one of those dopes that buys everything Limited Run makes, and keeps them sealed. Jeez.
View attachment 1017844
Two copies of Furi, both sealed.

This is from his newest video about Limited Run:

He says he's taking those off his set, let's see if he sticks to his guns.
"I buy everything you put out. I have another one right here: The Iconoclasts. Guess what? This stuff's coming off my set." Timestamped at 1:40:

But check out any of his newest videos. Recognize anything? Look, here's a screengrab where he accidentally points to it:

Hambly_IconoclastsOnShelf.JPG

Reactions: Scarface1

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
Adding my autism to your own, it looks like Jeremy Hambly's day job is lowly satellite installer/seller. Based on this quote from the LinkedIn you posted.

His satellite company seems to be as much as a scam as his YT channel, based on these reviews.
Here is further proof Jeremy "owns" Sterling Satellite, a Facebook page for Bizlab/Sterling Satellite. ICYMI Jeremy has Bizlab listed on his LinkedIn page under websites.
Uh no, didn't you read? Not only is he a seven-figure man, this BASED fuck literally makes millionaires! For fun!

But also holy shit has he ever been involved in anything that wasn't a total grift holy shit.

TheMadAutist

kiwifarms.net
Remember when Hambly talked about removing Limited Run's selection from his shelf a while back? How he said he was going to remove them from his shelf? I made a post about it back in November:

"I buy everything you put out. I have another one right here: The Iconoclasts. Guess what? This stuff's coming off my set." Timestamped at 1:40:

But check out any of his newest videos. Recognize anything? Look, here's a screengrab where he accidentally points to it:

View attachment 1107413
The sad part is if you were to point that out to his fans they would just call you a "SJW liar, trying to take down a BASED god!"

Speaking of the based god, here he is bitching that his video was held for review and now is"stale news!" I guess his fans will now realize he doesn't give a single shit about what he says, he just wants clicks. LMAO they're not that smart.

In case you need further proof, remember white knight Hambly went after Jukin Media for days to defend the honor of MxR Plays China doll, but African American man Tyrone only gets 1 pity video.

Last edited:

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos
kiwifarms.net

The satelitte gig is old hat. He's the Marketing Sheriff now. Yippee Kai Ya motherfuckers!

Marketing Sheriff - Stick 'em up!

Tags
lolsuit