Jeremy Hambly / The Quartering / MTGHeadquarters / Unsleeved Media / Midwestly -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
I think it's safe to say being a professional YouTube nuisance is about as much of a "career" as he has now. "Making seven figures!" or not, he cranks out more than enough horseshit where I think it's as much of a job as any of the rest of that shit. And his own blatant lying BASED NEWS and HARSH TRUTHS notwithstanding, shrieking about Brie Larson and (((them))) ruining his childhood by fagging up cartoons he realistically wouldn't have even seen as a kid is likely the closing thing to honest work he's probably ever had.

Reactions: Scarface1

Inquisitor_BadAss

Keeper of smug anime face.
kiwifarms.net
With all the crap attached to his name could he go back to marketing at this point even on a self employed basis?

fuzakeru na

ふざけるな
kiwifarms.net
I personally like Hambly. He did crap on a bit too much about the pedophiles in magic the gathering but I mean no one else wanted to do it. He has a lot of shit on Boogie, which he agreed never to release, I dislike that little private deal they made though.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
With all the crap attached to his name could he go back to marketing at this point even on a self employed basis?
I've always speculated that was why he always made a point to sperg about about "THEY ALWAYS MAKE THIS POINT TO CALL ME HAMBLY!!" whenever they sabotage the Based Boy with one of their nefarious hit pieces. When you look him up by name the first things that show up are "TheQuartering MTG controversy", his ED article (RIP), and a lot of results (few flattering) about getting beaten up. I'm under the impression he thought he could run around making a spectacle of himself, but would always be referred to as "The Quartering" and "Unsleeved Media" the entire time, leaving his powerword relatively safe, and when it didn't happen that way he got confused and upset.

There are holes in this theory, such as wanting to be all over Fox News when #MagicgateWasReal and the fact that apparently he plasters his faggotry all over his facebook, but he seems uniquely bothered, even now, by the fact that most articles refer to him by his name and not "The Quartering" like he was a comic book character. I believe he expected a much greater deal of control over his image than he ended up getting.

And also (HERE COME DAT AUTISMMAD) he clearly didn't have much success being Mr Marketing so I'm sure it makes little difference.

Peep Plops

kiwifarms.net
I personally like Hambly. He did crap on a bit too much about the pedophiles in magic the gathering but I mean no one else wanted to do it. He has a lot of shit on Boogie, which he agreed never to release, I dislike that little private deal they made though.
Release the Boogie/Hambly sex tape! The whale fetishist community (and John McAfee) would pay good money for that shit.

TheMadAutist

kiwifarms.net
China: Quarantines whole provinces.

Jeremy Hambly:

Edit: Leave Boogie alone!
Maybe I'm just too autistic and mad but why? You obviously read this thread on him.

Last edited:

TheMadAutist

kiwifarms.net
My sincere apologies for the double post, but this really seems like it needs its own post. Seems Quarterpounder doesn't like it when others swing their fans at him or his "friends." You shouldn't tell people about all the scummy shit QuarterPounder has done, you should just let him keep grifting dammit! Bonus: SophNar747 gets her girl dick stroked by Quarterpounder in the video.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
Leave My Friends Alone
This fat faggot still running around talking about his e-friends huh.

However this does seem to substantiate my theory that he's legitimately incredibly frustrated about his powerword and "brand" being linked to his history of spaghetti spills and attention whoring. lol disregard I didn't watch far enough he explicitly fucking says that he regrets his anti-SJW shit (which he still does so what the shit) and how it's fucked up whatever future he thought he was building.

Too bad for us autistics that Jeremy is ACTUALLY very based!

Donald Trump's Neck Vag

Juicy
kiwifarms.net
I doubt he regrets his anti-sjw shit. Looking at his Twitter account, he seems to be really leaning heavily into it these days. Dude just put out a video whining about SNL making fun of white guys. It also seems like he's trying to jump on that MAGA grifter wagon a bit.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
I phrased it wrong; he's sad that the anti-SJW shit wasn't like a "persona" he could adopt and retire as his whims dictate, and that he has to actually be pigeonholed as an "anti-SJW YouTuber" instead of just being able to wield it as a weapon when he's pissed, and then transition into being a legitimate and respected YouTuber when he pleases. He clearly had a desire and a plan to quickly drop the SPICYBOI! shit the second it became a liability (there's also a video of him being interviewed somewhere I can't find but will try and get soon) where he's all giggling and talks about anti-SJW ragebaiting as "sort of an old gimmick now, isn't it?! *smugchuckle*" so he very clearly thought he had transcended it and was being considered a more established persona.

The fact that he's still, and will always be, the fat 'tard that trolled a cosplayer and got banned from a card game before being beaten up in a bar clearly aggravates him because he, for god knows what reason, assumed people weren't going to keep mentioning it.

TheMadAutist

kiwifarms.net
I phrased it wrong; he's sad that the anti-SJW shit wasn't like a "persona" he could adopt and retire as his whims dictate, and that he has to actually be pigeonholed as an "anti-SJW YouTuber" instead of just being able to wield it as a weapon when he's pissed, and then transition into being a legitimate and respected YouTuber when he pleases. He clearly had a desire and a plan to quickly drop the SPICYBOI! shit the second it became a liability (there's also a video of him being interviewed somewhere I can't find but will try and get soon) where he's all giggling and talks about anti-SJW ragebaiting as "sort of an old gimmick now, isn't it?! *smugchuckle*" so he very clearly thought he had transcended it and was being considered a more established persona.

The fact that he's still, and will always be, the fat 'tard that trolled a cosplayer and got banned from a card game before being beaten up in a bar clearly aggravates him because he, for god knows what reason, assumed people weren't going to keep mentioning it.
Im sure his good pal Boogie1488 convinced him he could claim TheQuartering" was just a character like Francis.

instythot

kiwifarms.net

At a minimum, Cryin' Jeremy needs to publicly shit on sargon for that play to work. He is, after all, still a capo to the most decorated anti-sjw general in the culture war

I look forward to his "Sargon's cum doesn't taste so great after all" video

TheMadAutist

kiwifarms.net

Here is that video you wanted, 6:44 is the timestamp if the video doesn't play correctly. Fun fact Jeremy claimed for months he was suppose to be on that panel with Dankula and company, that is why he is there to begin with, but the people hosting the panel "forgot" they invited him and so there was no spot for him to speak. Why a panel on men's issues would turn away the supreme alpha male known as Jeremy Hambly is still being investigated, sources close to the situation seem to think the panel host are pedos.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
he was suppose to be on that panel with Dankula and company, that is why he is there to begin with, but the people hosting the panel "forgot" they invited him and so there was no spot for him to speak.
How the fuck do you "forget" you've invited the Figurehead of #Magicgate, the man who busted hundreds of thousands of card playing pedophiles AND cucked Brie Larson so hard that Disney had to fork over a billion dollars in movie tickets to spare her embarrassment over how viciously he SPICED her?!

Where are the insiders, we're getting to the bottom of this shit right now!

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When Hambly throws out a shitty, half-baked video that gets basic information wrong, I don't really think it's a lie. It's more CLIKCLIKYOUTUBEMONEYCLIK I'm a bugman of the Right, need more vintage Zelda lunchboxes.

TheMadAutist

kiwifarms.net
How the fuck do you "forget" you've invited the Figurehead of #Magicgate, the man who busted hundreds of thousands of card playing pedophiles AND cucked Brie Larson so hard that Disney had to fork over a billion dollars in movie tickets to spare her embarrassment over how viciously he SPICED her?!

Where are the insiders, we're getting to the bottom of this shit right now!
Let's see what the man himself has to say about it,
Tweet 1 - Archive
"Lol they forgot I was supposed to be on this panel....I guess I'll head home..."

Tweet 2 - Archive
"BTW, my addition to the panel was not through traditional means and was sort of last minute. I am not "mad" about it just a little bummed. At least I got to see how short
@CountDankulaTV is IRL.
Those men's rights activist must be pedos!

When Hambly throws out a shitty, half-baked video that gets basic information wrong, I don't really think it's a lie. It's more CLIKCLIKYOUTUBEMONEYCLIK I'm a bugman of the Right, need more vintage Zelda lunchboxes.
I'd say 1/2 the time it is his need to get videos out without researching and 1/2 the time it is his need to get videos out he knows are probably lies before they get debunked.

Tags
lolsuit