Jeremy Hambly / The Quartering / MTGHeadquarters / Unsleeved Media / Midwestly - Buttblasted manchild upset he was banned from a childrens' card game, Grifter, supporter of the cancel culture

NanoSpiderCatcher

kiwifarms.net
So his 'Hollywood Actors Blast Pedro Pascal' is a nobody.
Fucking Matt Marsden from England 😂😂😂
Screenshot_20211127_010711.jpg
I had to put up with his shit acting on soap operas when I was growing up.
I didn't know he had moved to America to do such epic roles like Drifter, nobody and man in background.

*edited to add laughter'

Last edited:

Cat Attack

I'm not at liberty to do math your honor
kiwifarms.net
As what? A Diddler?
As much as this husky fuck loves to call everyone a pedo you have to wonder about his continued support of Sargon of Akkad and Andy Ngo despite their public support of literal self-proclaimed pedophile Amos Yee, who has since been sentenced to many years in prison due to some videos the feds found on the hard drive of his computer that would make Jeremy's step-sister forced creampie folder look wholesome.

Sure would be a shame if someone made a Kiwi Farms thread about Jeremy and this inconvenient information was dropped there and he was asked to comment on why he still associates with Sargon and Andy Ngo every time he tries to call someone a pedo-enabler for every little bullshit reason.

1637991725583.png
^watch for video clip

FE722IEXsAIPupi.jpg
FE7249PXIAUR5VL.jpg
E--Knx5VIAUFOBR.png
Fun fact Sargon of Akkad was at the Mythcon 2017 event mentioned ITT as a panel speaker and Jeremy was in attendance (as he lives a short drive from downtown Milwaukee) where he certainly met up with his good friend Carl. I wonder if they met up with Ngo and Yee and if so what they talked about 🤔

NanoSpiderCatcher

kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20211129_012355_com.twitter.android_edit_593627977345876.jpg

Not the own he thinks it is and not the person who should be talking about follower numbers and likes.
He's at 143k and can't even get 1% of that in likes.
He must be off the booze for now because he's been so boring.
Do you think his friend is still paralysed? Broken back but can move all his limbs. In an induced coma but then in his house and not at the hospital with a broken back.

albert the programmer

Programming and fixing up computers in 2022
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Someone on a /pol/ thread Spice King was mentioned in last night accused him of "thinking he's like a loveable Chris Farley guy" and now I can't unsee him thinking he's doing some oafish Mid-Western Tommy Boy-like character and isn't smart enough to realize it's not working.
TheQuartering does not have a serious alcohol addiction to mask the pain that Chris had to be like a Chris Farley.

proteus4994

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2758445

Not the own he thinks it is and not the person who should be talking about follower numbers and likes.
Do you think his friend is still paralysed? Broken back but can move all his limbs. In an induced coma but then in his house and not at the hospital with a broken back.
Someone should just quote tweet this on every one of his “what’s on your minds” posts that gets 14 likes and 8 responses

Cat Attack

kiwifarms.net
Fat boy started a Gab, countdown to him completely ignoring it exists like every other side project he starts Instagram, Telegram, TikTok, etc.
1638151448425.png

View attachment 2758445

He gets 1000+ likes on tweets where he's posting right-wing talking points, then when he posts literally anything else it's way lower. Almost like there's a network of people who will retweet any slob with a platform who says the things they want to hear and that's always been his only value to anyone 🤔

Old Man Mario

The ladies used to call me Jumpman
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2761740
View attachment 2761736
:thinking:
Jeremy Hamby, anti-SJW cancel culture warrior strikes again.
Donate your time? Like to a charity or community service? Help the elderly?
No, donate your time to help spread fat fuck's hate.

Cat Attack

kiwifarms.net
Donate your time? Like to a charity or community service? Help the elderly?
No, donate your time to help spread fat fuck's hate.
He loses his shit over people who say black people can't be racist, which is definitely something I've heard almost exclusively neo-lib woke scolds say and is remarkably stupid (not that I like the guy or anything :smug:). That said that particular brand of overcorrection neo-lib woke is on the decline. Meanwhile he's been on a 4 year rant about how white racism barely exists and isn't a real thing people deal with despite all evidence to the contrary while calling out every single example of black people being racist he can find, so it's just another case of Jeremy being the mirror image of the people he criticizes ie: a right wing SJW.

Note the time stamps on those tweets, 20 mins apart :stress:
Congratulation Jeremy you found the black racists on Twitter spaces, now tell us again how Richard Spencer is not a nazi. Seems Richard Spencer is also on Twitter spaces lets ask him...
1638303302402.png
Oh, nevermind he looks busy.

Germy planning to get back on Midwestly after no videos in 2 weeks.
1638302931569.png

Which is weird because he posted a Biden video to his main just yesterday which I thought for sure meant the end of that era.
1638303734997.png

Also thumbnail guy is back in action and looks like he added some new triggeredlibs.jpegs to his collection.
1638303356087.png