Jeremy Hambly / The Quartering / MTGHeadquarters / Unsleeved Media / Midwestly - Buttblasted manchild upset he was banned from a childrens' card game, Grifter, supporter of the cancel culture

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

FernandoPooTragedy

Everyone is exceptional!
kiwifarms.net
I know right I like the needle one just a bit more since well everyone cringe at it and nobody likes needles am I right on that one. I hadn’t heard about the recent gay one because thats the only connection I made to the franchise
The needle one makes me squirm the way the q-tip one from 6 bothers other people. I love it for that so much. Another underrated one in my opinion is in 5 when Freddy force feeds the model girl her own organs at the dinner party.

The new gay one wasn't even a movie that was announced, just speculation about whether or not the sequel to the remake would be queer and feature possessing a young boy again like 2 and dipshit didn't realize because he's a Fake Nerd Boy.

I don't get this need from so many online nerd commentators to pretend they know every single scifi/fantasy/comic book/horror thing ever ever. I don't know jack shit about Magic the Gathering or Plastic Man or Zoltron or Dragontamers of Pyralis . I don't fucking need to. Or need to pretend to. But then again I don't tie my self worth to the unattainable goal of knowing everything like these dipshits.

Didn't Quivering at one point want "The Quartering' to be a collective with multiple talking heads at one point like Screen Junkies and Collider and that's why he always introduced himself as "Jeremy from The Quartering"? He's always going on about all the people he employs so just fucking do that. Mike from Red Letter Media doesn't know shit about Twin Peaks, so he leaves that shit up to Jay and Josh. Stop pretending to understand franchises you don't get, it makes you seem like the opposite of smart. I half expect him to complain about the live action ATLA series not having any white people and having too many strong wahmen because "Katara tells Aang what to do a lot" next.

Hagfish

kiwifarms.net
I dispute. She uses Twitter. She can’t be house broken.
"yeah, but everyone totes pisses themselves if they're on twitter hurr durr"

Jeremy legit streamed himself doing it. No twitter-bashing or anything. he legit did that, like some sort of malformed toddler. just to drive the point home further that he is one concussion short of shitting himself and speaking even slower.
One day he'll show up on camera wearing a fucking bike helmet with a "be patient" sticker on his chest, and when that day comes we'll know why. And he will still act like he has the upper hand on the cognitive functional adults with actual careers because because at least he has the sheer unbridled confidence to make fun of himself for being forced to wear diapers.

Hairy_assburgers

kiwifarms.net

Jeremy legit streamed himself doing it. No twitter-bashing or anything. he legit did that, like some sort of malformed toddler. just to drive the point home further that he is one concussion short of shitting himself and speaking even slower.
One day he'll show up on camera wearing a fucking bike helmet with a "be patient" sticker on his chest, and when that day comes we'll know why. And he will still act like he has the upper hand on the cognitive functional adults with actual careers because because at least he has the sheer unbridled confidence to make fun of himself for being forced to wear diapers.
Let's not forget, he pissed in his own basement because he thought he was getting back at his wife for going out without his drunk-ass. Narcissists are willing to destroy their own property to try and show control. He claims it's his house yet did it anyways. I can't imagine him getting her with an own by telling her "you go out without me? I pissed in our basement". Like, I'm still trying to wrap my head around this, but I can't because I'm not a narcissist and know that if I were his wife, I'd be tempted to distance myself out if embarrassment. It's like coming home from a night out with friends and finding your wife/husband passed out on the floor, dishes broken in a rage because they weren't allowed to attend the outing. It's embarrassing and I know every marriage has obstacles but this isn't something you'd expect a man pushing 40 to do, and yet he wants to have kids?

I rewatched the video, even showed my gf it because I wanted her opinion on it. Not only did he piss twice but he could barely stand. What's almost as sad is he kept holding it in like a child that's glued to a TV and was playing alone because he has no friends. My gf told me about someone she was friends with who married a guy who on the first date, got so intoxicated he couldn't drive home and in the middle of the night, pissed in hee kitchen..she ended up marrying him so I guess some women either think they can fix these people or are just codependent.

Virus418

kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20220111-152829_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220111-152853_Chrome.jpg

Huh, would you look at that. Now to be fair, it didn't out-perform Season 1... but that's typically the case with most shows anyway; viewership typically decreases with each passing season, especially ones with over-arching stories that have to be watched from the beginning. But to say Season 2 "tanked" because of that is a joke. It still made the Top 10 with 462-million hours clocked from first 28 days, not an easy feat for most Netflix Originals.

Cat Attack

I'm not at liberty to do math your honor
kiwifarms.net
‘He’s a grown man - Witcher Director referring to Hambly pissing in a drain.

Lady. You are on Twitter shitting on a random nobody. Stop pretending anyone here is grown up.
A random nobody or a crybully with a Youtube channel that gets 14-17 million views a month? I mean it's not like Hambly is Tucker Carlson or even Tim Pool, but I consider a random nobody on Twitter to be some account with a piddling number of followers and no noteworthy internet presence. You know, like those 5 follower accounts that make a legitimate criticism of Jeremy making low effort clickbait then he quote tweets them saying he fucked their mom.

Quartering has 60k more Twitter followers than her...

Let's not forget, he pissed in his own basement because he thought he was getting back at his wife for going out without his drunk-ass. Narcissists are willing to destroy their own property to try and show control. He claims it's his house yet did it anyways. I can't imagine him getting her with an own by telling her "you go out without me? I pissed in our basement". Like, I'm still trying to wrap my head around this, but I can't because I'm not a narcissist and know that if I were his wife, I'd be tempted to distance myself out if embarrassment. It's like coming home from a night out with friends and finding your wife/husband passed out on the floor, dishes broken in a rage because they weren't allowed to attend the outing. It's embarrassing and I know every marriage has obstacles but this isn't something you'd expect a man pushing 40 to do, and yet he wants to have kids?

I rewatched the video, even showed my gf it because I wanted her opinion on it. Not only did he piss twice but he could barely stand. What's almost as sad is he kept holding it in like a child that's glued to a TV and was playing alone because he has no friends. My gf told me about someone she was friends with who married a guy who on the first date, got so intoxicated he couldn't drive home and in the middle of the night, pissed in hee kitchen..she ended up marrying him so I guess some women either think they can fix these people or are just codependent.
Not to mention he's established a pattern of shitting himself, sharting, and pissing in everything that is not a toilet which even his friends on his TISM podcast make fun of him for.

Like the time he almost shit himself in the middle of TISM

The stream was almost ruined. Jeremy excused himself very promptly then when he came back about 2 minutes later he admitted he sharted and ALMOST shit his pants. He got lightly roasted by Bearing for his issues pissing and shitting everywhere that is not a toilet and it was noted once again that Jeremy has IBS and has shit himself in public in the past. IBS in this case I assume means INCREDIBLY BLOATED STOMACH because accidentally shitting yourself is a common problem for people who are approaching "DEATH FAT" as I'm sure Jeremy is well into the morbidly obese BMI range. Maybe he can land a nice adult diapers sponsorship.
"I pissed and shidded and came in my pants but that's no longer a problem thanks to this video's sponsor..." -Jeremy Hambly 2022 probably
around 34:45

Here's another set of clips where Jeremy definitely sharts himself and runs off stream "to grab something real quick" then comes back around 10 minutes later complaining about "fiery diarrhea" from the stress of being a Youtuber saying he just had to grab some Immodium AD tablets which he then proceeds to chew on through the rest of the clip.

Then the time he got busted for pissing in a bucket in his garage while on a phone call with Mark Dice.

This week on TISM.
Germy Hambly shares a story of getting TOTALLY WASTED DUDE 🤙 and pissing inside his house but definitely not in the toilet. At least he wasn't on livestream this time he was just in the middle of a phone call with Mark Dice...
Not sure that's an improvement.

https://no-cookie.kiwifarms.net/data/video/2231/2231281-803b43b0807714bce1f1696c3d51dab4.mp4
Do I need to go on? It's clear why this pissing in his basement thing gets him so worked up, even though he tries to pretend it doesn't.

Oh by the way he only shit his pants in Wal-Mart because he's lactose intolerant and ate cheese on a burrito, he only had violent diarrhea because of stress, he only pissed in his basement because he thought it was funny on stream, he only sharted because he has IBS. Let me break it down my man here weighs probably 450 lbs. or more at this point and is a chronic alcoholic with an otherwise trash diet on top, does anyone really believe he doesn't just have diarrhea on the regular? People who were on the internet pre-2017 may recognize this as classic "MUH GENETICS" fatsplaining (commonly associated with "body positivity" hardcore SJWs if you need another spot on your "Jeremy is a reactionary SJW" bingo card checked off). You shit yourself because you are death fat and drink yourself to sleep every night and you constantly piss places that aren't your toilet because you are lazy and gross plus an alcoholic who mixes alcohol with Xans. That's also why you need a CPAP machine to sleep and have bitch tits. All this lactose intolerance, sleep apnea, IBS, and whatever other nonsense disorders he's self diagnosed like some 2015 Tumblr SJW is nothing but cope and these are all symptoms of the health problems caused by morbid obesity, chronic alcoholism, popping Xanax, and cigarettes on top for good measure.

This dude looks more like death every day. Those bags under his eyes are fucking absolutely nuts when you consider he's being lit from the front by production grade stage lighting that minimizes that kind of thing.
1641940477410.png

Josterman

Palmer Report enthusiast, banned from Wikipedia
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2879025

View attachment 2879026

Huh, would you look at that. Now to be fair, it didn't out-perform Season 1... but that's typically the case with most shows anyway; viewership typically decreases with each passing season, especially ones with over-arching stories that have to be watched from the beginning. But to say Season 2 "tanked" because of that is a joke. It still made the Top 10 with 462-million hours clocked from first 28 days, not an easy feat for most Netflix Originals.
But what Is the numbers in viewership

Hagfish

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2879025

View attachment 2879026

Game of thrones was the only show that steadily grew by roughly 1 million viewers per season, but that show also had better writing, more hype and was wedged into the mainstream. also helped that when it appeared it was the only one of its kind basically (Serialized fantasy with major budget).
Now every streaming service is looking for its own game of thrones, a cash cow that will either grow rapidly or maintain a loyal fanbase, and if the streaming service notices a weakness it will immediately sever the project (Dark crystal, age of resistance, for example).

Not only was the witcher renewed for a second season after the first one, a third season has already been announced. Netflix is a clumsy, downright retarded company at times. But they've put a whole lot of fucking eggs in this basket, and they want Witcher to be primed and prepped for when Amazon's LOTR rolls around lest they get potentially fucked hard.

Fuzhou

I wanna fill my Hobbit Hole.
kiwifarms.net
‘He’s a grown man - Witcher Director referring to Hambly pissing in a drain.

Lady. You are on Twitter shitting on a random nobody. Stop pretending anyone here is grown up.
Jeremy is a thin-skinned little (but not in weight) bitch who shouldn't LARP as a public figure if he can't handle people who *he* covers in his videos talking smack about him. Also grown men, drunk or not shouldn't be pissing on the floor.