Jeremy Hambly / The Quartering / MTGHeadquarters / Unsleeved Media / Midwestly - Buttblasted manchild upset he was banned from a childrens' card game, Grifter, supporter of the cancel culture

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

Boston Brand

kiwifarms.net

DickMain

The day Dick graced your village
kiwifarms.net
Most of the people who use that word seriously with any regularity these days are terminally online lonely masturbators{...}
Maybe I don't spend enough time online, but I feel like I've only ever heard it used as a joke online, and I don't think I've ever once heard it said irl.

Also, is Jer bear still doing vidya coverage? Coworker had mentioned some genderspecial stuff in the new BF and I would've figured Hambly would be throwing bows left and right online about it with some other personality by now.

TheMadAutist

"We're all mad here."
kiwifarms.net
Maybe I don't spend enough time online, but I feel like I've only ever heard it used as a joke online, and I don't think I've ever once heard it said irl.

Also, is Jer bear still doing vidya coverage? Coworker had mentioned some genderspecial stuff in the new BF and I would've figured Hambly would be throwing bows left and right online about it with some other personality by now.
Cuck, short for cuckold, has been a term since the middle ages.

Ben Nichols

kiwifarms.net
It's been a term since ancient Greece, and 'wearing the horns of a cuckold' was an ancient Roman insult for both men and women whose wives/husbands were unfaithful.

Hagfish

kiwifarms.net
1642122351463.png
Findings suggests the term goes even further back than that, as shown by this authentic cave painting found in southern Derkastan.

Virus418

kiwifarms.net

Cat Attack

I'm not at liberty to do math your honor
kiwifarms.net
I even recall during one of his failed gaming streams last year that he toyed with the idea of doing his own weekly political stream, but surprise surprise, he never followed through with it.
Yep I think the new year turning over had him looking back and seeing all the plans he had for last year and the only new venture he put any effort into was Midwestly, which failed. Remember not that long ago he was saying Midwestly was his future. Looks like he might be reconsidering his terrible variety show idea as well.
1642181099561.png

edit: from the Nick Fuentes thread. Seems that one of his Groyper generals is not a fan of Germy. Anyone know anything about this?
Beardson is currently doing the worst stream I've ever seen. He's just surfing YouTube & mumbling that he hates The Quartering over & over. Might be drunk. "What do we do here... What should we do..."

Last edited:

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
In an interesting turn of events, the showrunner is now trying to be buddies with the Quartering and try to act in "good faith"

How long do you think this will take before it backfires on her?View attachment 2888546View attachment 2888547
It might not! Hambo has thirsted for acknowledgement from (((them))) forever. if he can paint this as WOKE Hollywood bending the knee to him, he could easily convince countless, KotakuInAction reading retards that he's now been legitimized and warrants serious respect.

DickMain

The day Dick graced your village
kiwifarms.net
Cuck, short for cuckold, has been a term since the middle ages.
Oh, no, I mean I know what it means, I just don't think I've ever heard it used irl. I know it was/is the hip thing to call people like incel was or whatever.

Hagfish

kiwifarms.net
In an interesting turn of events, the showrunner is now trying to be buddies with the Quartering and try to act in "good faith"

How long do you think this will take before it backfires on her?View attachment 2888546View attachment 2888547
If Jeremy had an ounce of self-awareness, and his viewers even the vaguest shred of intellectual honesty, this would mean a victory for Lauren as it would end the argument right then and there.
but odds are its going to backfire on her, and Jeremy is going to take it as a victory or just straight up ignore it in favour of fanning the flames.
Taking the rational adult stance in a conversation only works if the people you're arguing with aren't proverbial pigeons who shit on the chessboard and declare victory.

YesNoMaybe

kiwifarms.net
Either you think The Witcher is good, so-so or bad. What is there to be 'good faith' about? He's a fat fuck that talks shit about culture war stuff on Youtube in a very low effort way. There are some great channels who put time and effort into reviewing tv and movies. His isn't one of them. But anytime you see these Fandom Menace types trying to get 'acknowledgement' from what they call Woke Hollywood, it is cringe: the continued search for more clicks/money ala Spaceballs 2.

Hagfish

kiwifarms.net
Either you think The Witcher is good, so-so or bad. What is there to be 'good faith' about? He's a fat fuck that talks shit about culture war stuff on Youtube in a very low effort way. There are some great channels who put time and effort into reviewing tv and movies. His isn't one of them. But anytime you see these Fandom Menace types trying to get 'acknowledgement' from what they call Woke Hollywood, it is cringe: the continued search for more clicks/money ala Spaceballs 2.
The whole narrative (which is accurate more often than not) is that hollywood is filled with smoothbrained elitists who shit on everyone who disagrees or criticizes them because "how dare you *contemporary buzzword* Plebian insult my work!".

So Lauren in a positive turn (even if its potentially fake), in "good faith", tries to acknowledge that her critics are people with their own opinions and beliefs and an ideological clash getting dirty is not necessary. This would be the proverbial "agree to disagree" followed by everyone walking their own way. If the person she was responding to was Shadiversity or something like that, a mostly innocuous nerd, then it would be alright.

But what Lauren fails to realize is that the man she has tried to reach out to has soaked his own hands in piss.

Lily Says 41%!

✨I love monstergirls and abortion.✨
kiwifarms.net
Don't forget when he got mad about not being able to piss and shit in a pool

I mean technically not but come on this does not help him 🤣
View attachment 2880677
Of all the things he could complain about... this is what he takes issue with? There was a study a while ago that said peeing in the pool creates toxic gases by mixing with chlorine. I wonder if that would make him mad too.
Huge special snowflake behaviour claiming IBS. That's a condition with no known physical cause like Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and possibly psychosomatic. People sometimes think it's serious because it sounds similar to IBD (Crohn's and ulcerative colitis) which has demonstrable physical damage to the digestive tract.